Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT| A new Hope for a new Era

Oct 26, 2017
OIC, so these weapon upgrades are similar to the stat upgrades on our characters?
2 Examples, Ulric's Kukri has insane rolls:

Those green texts after yellow text are boosts Ive gotten to those 2 weapons. Just few examples what you can get, usually you get trarshy rolls. Today I made Stoss Spear (1 run) and it got total of 18% ATK. Will rerun it for trying to get better roll. If I get bad rolls in rerun, I keep the original (18% atk, from todays run) value it has.

Nov 30, 2017
2 Examples, Ulric's Kukri has insane rolls:

Those green texts after yellow text are boosts Ive gotten to those 2 weapons. Just few examples what you can get, usually you get trarshy rolls. Today I made Stoss Spear (1 run) and it got total of 18% ATK. Will rerun it for trying to get better roll. If I get bad rolls in rerun, I keep the original (18% atk, from todays run) value it has.
Nice! Thanks for the pictures. How difficult is this challenge? I guess I'll find out after work.

Seems like the only difficult fight is the last one.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Greg is done! Wohoo!

This was my party :

And a friend Cid with Sky Feather.
My Cid had Vajrayana on.

Loren was my sealer with Necro Dagger and Lion Saber on.

I brought him down as close to 80% as possible while doing the missions and then burst him down with the Cids capping a pod chain from Loren and Zarg.

Those GLEX bluffs are sweet. Mighty expensive though. Very surprised at how much love he received.
Yeah unsurprisingly I only had enough for +1s. Gonna have to farm the bonus stages for the rest of the mats.

Oct 26, 2017
OIC, so these weapon upgrades are similar to the stat upgrades on our characters?
You typically want to run all your best weapons thru the Item World multiple times until you get a good or great set of abilities on it. For example your best damage dealers weapons should get the rare ability (which is usually something like +15% ATK/HP on a single slot) and a couple other +ATK abilities on it, then when you "finish" that weapon, move on to another one. There's a lot of assorted equipment that is useful to get rare abilities on for utility purposes (like daggers can get a rare ability that gives them High Tide which makes the user's LB charge faster). I would just run all your main team's gear thru it first to get some nice bonuses on it.

Nov 30, 2017
Did new gilgamesh as well (does this image work? Didnt know if posting straight from there works or not)

Cid feels like cheating.
Congrats!, how feasible is this fight for people who aren't as well equipped?

You typically want to run all your best weapons thru the Item World multiple times until you get a good or great set of abilities on it. For example your best damage dealers weapons should get the rare ability (which is usually something like +15% ATK/HP on a single slot) and a couple other +ATK abilities on it, then when you "finish" that weapon, move on to another one. There's a lot of assorted equipment that is useful to get rare abilities on for utility purposes (like daggers can get a rare ability that gives them High Tide which makes the user's LB charge faster). I would just run all your main team's gear thru it first to get some nice bonuses on it.
Just finished the map for the first time and it wasn't too difficult. Didn't obtain any good stat bonuses, but planned on running all my heroes EQ first before a second + run.

Have regen lev 3 on my weapon. Is it a casting skill? Didn't notice my hero regenerating HP during fights. Thought it was passive.

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats!, how feasible is this fight for people who aren't as well equipped?

Just finished the map for the first time and it wasn't too difficult. Didn't obtain any good stat bonuses, but planned on running all my heroes EQ first before a second + run.

Have regen lev 3 on my weapon. Is it a casting skill? Didn't notice my hero regenerating HP during fights. Thought it was passive.
2nd gilgamesh fight really requires good gear/setup. As for the regen it will tick after your turn is up, it's not a particularly great passive though.

Oct 26, 2017
Found the issue that is hindering my eager to try Greg v.2 clear.

Iam missing buffer (singer don't count). Failed to get Nichol in those 2 banners year ago (instead got many off banner rainbows) and only have one Zarg. Yup Yuraisha is here in few hours time. But I have ~1400 Lapis, Cid ate it all (I have 3 Cid). So I just hope I somehow pull some buffer (as in 2x) by the time.

Got all the other elements needed to do it 81% -> 0% clear, but that buffer is MIA.