• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Do you guys think Ramza's break % will be buffed to be the same as Delita's, meaning 65% ATK/MAG breaks.
That would be pretty strong, so I don't know.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
I have been running the 90NRG stage with 2 Xon and Raven's Cape and get 1-2 T4s and 5-6 T3s per run.

Im curious about this too, as I tried beating Sheraton yesterday and it all falls apart after the 50% threshold. I really need to rewatch a trial guide video for Sheraton. I have all the key players, EV, Ayaka, Soleil, Rikku, Victoria, ENH Garnet w Bahamut, Agrias, Orlandeu, WoL, Mystea, Marie. I just dont know how to beat Sheraton.

Any help or tips for the key points to this fight would be appreciated!
I could never get the charm to proc, did try twice. Second time I got her down to 19%, and then promptly died. This time I'm taking a finisher...

norn

Oct 26, 2017
Do you guys think Ramza's break % will be buffed to be the same as Delita's, meaning 65% ATK/MAG breaks.
That would be pretty strong, so I don't know.
I doubt it. ATK/MAG breaks are a massive survivability increase, even 5% more is huge. Delita got his breaks improved because that's all he's good for. Ramza offers practical utility outside his breaks with Hero's Rime. I don't believe that Gumi looks at enhancements and says, 'ah, we've delayed this unit's enhancements, let's give them a boost to make up for it' - one only need look at Gilgamesh for confirmation of that.

We'll find out in a couple hours, though!

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I watched a video of 7* Duke last night and now I'm not as salty that I got a dupe of him.

His ultimate move lowers the enemies defense by 70% and Ice Resistance by 100% (while buffing his own stats I believe) and unlocks his ultimate timed jump move which is ice elemental and has +200% Dragon Killer and hits like a truck. Not bad!

He can also give the entire party 70% Ice Resist which is kinda cool for moments where it is relevant

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
finallykkp8x.jpg

Finally !!!

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I've been farming Power Cryst for Ramza's breaks and suddenly they change it to Black >.>
Should've been Tech but oh well, I farmed the T1 I was missing and enhanced everything already, since I got 2 Ramza and his 7* has dual break skill.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
so Ramza's breaks take black? that's lame, I'm trying to stock those in case I ever get Trance Terra; not to mention I'm thinking about enhancing Seabreeze Dark Fina's utopia and telling myself she can be a finisher for Tidus.

Oh well, Song upgraded and I'll continue farming the story event.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
We are discussing in Discord Chat how Fohlen just came a Phys Tank via enhancements.
Norn said:
So you use his 100% voke, rely on his innate mirage/dodge chance to survive hits, proc the imperil, then he uses his chain move, which does a fair bit of damage and gives him 3 mirages per hand (so 6 if dual wielding)
Be happy if you have Fohlen :P.

Exellus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I am so freaking short on Tier 3 Black Crysts. Gah. Wanting to upgrade Ramza breaks but also kinda was wanting to enhance Trance Terra Ultima (I don't know just want to).

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I just spent all my power crysts on Orlandeau so I'm pretty happy that Ramza takes his crysts black

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
The chamber of crystals for ability awakening materials is an absolute load of shit lol.

You need absolutely loads of T1 and T2 crysts and a run will give you like 1 or 2 of the type you want IF you are lucky enough for them to drop. It takes absolutely forever and it feels like you are getting nowhere with it lol.

They should have had one level per type of Cryst, like one exclusively for Black, one for Power ect. It's just dumb. I want black crysts and all I'm getting is white and green

Nirran

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
The chamber of crystals for ability awakening materials is an absolute load of shit lol.

You need absolutely loads of T1 and T2 crysts and a run will give you like 1 or 2 of the type you want IF you are lucky enough for them to drop. It takes absolutely forever and it feels like you are getting nowhere with it lol.

They should have had one level per type of Cryst, like one exclusively for Black, one for Power ect. It's just dumb. I want black crysts and all I'm getting is white and green

The 55 stamina for the story mode drops quite a few T1 and T2s. It's still up to chance, but it's a decent source plus the T3 on the last boss.

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
Also what does the community suggest we share as friend unit?

I usually share Orlandeau, however now with the new difficulty setting I saw posts in here saying that why it was good to get 2 Pods.

So Landu w/ Pod?

reedscam

Oct 27, 2017
So I'm currently sharing an A2, but I just finished enhancing Aileen's abilities and can gear her up pretty well. Is it time to retire A2 from my friend share? (But never my heart!)

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
I did the +2 heroes song awaken even though I have Roy. Not every fight is conducive to his ramp up time so I figure it's worth it.

Razmos

Oct 28, 2017
I don't know whether to keep sharing my Cloud or share Ramza when he's fully enhanced.

I should have gotten that Joyful Spirit materia :/

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Iam sharing Xon. After Story Event, no clue what I share. I guess it depends from my mood.

N_Cryo

Avenger
Nov 6, 2017
west coast
Amelia gets a buff of fists being added to to her two-handed huh, I might just have to level her up now. Disorder+2 sounds nice but is very expensive.

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Is the 55 NRG run the best for farming T3 support crysts? Or the 45 NRG one?

I still need ten more and it's just going to take for *ever*. :(

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I set up my team for tomorrow's LGD stage but I fear I'm overpreparing myself for this lol
I don't plan to pull anyway so thanks in advance for people sharing bonus units.

PantherLotus

Oct 27, 2017
now that the raid is coming to a close .. how many times have you beaten him and what are you ranked? I'm at 240x and hovering around 27k.

Nirran

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
274 and hovering around 14k currently. Been a blessing on catching up on leveling a bunch of espers with the mats from raid. Plus the snappers have helped increase my gil back from all these enhancements I've done the last week.