• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
I'mma say we probably won't get nerfed KH units. The fact that the KH unit they teased is KH1 Sora specifically means they're likely doing more than one KH banner.

Also, Sora, Riku and Kairi are Disney characters. Disney owns all of the original KH cast.
A better way to say it, is Disney characters people actually care about

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
STMR tickets in Japan, to get STMR Moogle.
They got 3 tickets and need 100 for a 100% STMR Moogle.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/a2klgi/jp_fan_festa_rewards_stmr_tickets/

• Collect 100 Tickets to exchange for a 100% STMR Moogle.
    They cannot be exchanged at this time, you will need to gather the rest from events.
    More information at a later date.
    Similar to the implementation of UoC...
    The exchange item is available now, but it might take month(s) to actually use.
    Note: Data shows three STMR moogle tiers, likely won't be locked into exchanging only 100%.
    There is though... a bug preventing them from implementing STM moogles below 100% at the moment...

Cat_o_Nine

Dec 12, 2017
USA
Unfortunately, I want to keep at least 1 of the unit, so he doesn't count yet (also he gets used on expeditions). I will have others for the mixer, though.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
10+1 finally got me a rainbow...but it was my third CG Fina. Oh well. At least it's something, after all this time.

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Well, the forum upgrade is shiny.

Sadly neither the 10+1 or yesterday's 5+1 yielded any rainbows; at least I got the one Gilgamesh. At least the lapis summon hasn't been straight 50s.

Not having played Kingdom hearts I can't really say I'm excited for that; the SRPG announcement is potentially interesting though.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
This sidebar has got to go. I collapse it but every time I come back to the forum it's back. I'm more mad about this than the 10 blues in my 10+1

Celegus

Oct 25, 2017
10+1 was a bust, single rainbow from all those was my 3rd AD Kain. Nothing from the 35m tickets.

Hoping for some good stuff at the fan festa. Give me that sweet extra unit box and maybe I can start claiming the stuff in my inbox from September.

facepalm007

Oct 26, 2017
Got a Nalu (first) from the 10+1, but man having the ELT for this "re-run" (first time for me) use up so little stamina per run is making me question my sanity.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm running out of TMs to farm, only the 5* bases are upgrade from what I have currently and for those I can just use moogles.
I guess that's a good thing? But what to do with all that energy haha.

Cat_o_Nine

Dec 12, 2017
USA
I got Loren #1 the other day from the daily

But then I looked at her kit
and then I looked at her TMR

Still at level 1. Not sure I'll bother unless I get a second.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I got Loren #1 the other day from the daily

But then I looked at her kit
and then I looked at her TMR

Still at level 1. Not sure I'll bother unless I get a second.

Loren's trust mastery is really good if you're still using regular Dual Wield materia for your DW characters. But yeah, she's basically useless at 6*.

norn

Oct 26, 2017
I'm running out of TMs to farm, only the 5* bases are upgrade from what I have currently and for those I can just use moogles.
I guess that's a good thing? But what to do with all that energy haha.
I stopped ES macroing a few months ago. Been putting NRG into EXP Vortex w/ all EXP-increasing gear. I think it's very likely that we get fusion rate-up sometime this month, though, so not strictly necessary.

Something I will say is that if you plan on putting all your 100% trust units into a blender when the Mixer shop shows up, you might find yourself without an expedition squad. So I'm levelling bad/never-gonna-get-used 7* units so they can be my Supercite Acquisition Service.

Otherwise, run Gil Vortex with a Gil Farmer unit (Xon, PJake, etc.)

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks, that's actually good ideas and I won't have to run my computer in the background anymore.

Cat_o_Nine

Dec 12, 2017
USA
Loren's trust mastery is really good if you're still using regular Dual Wield materia for your DW characters. But yeah, she's basically useless at 6*.
I have four Gilgamesh gloves, and four regular Dual Wield materia, so a fifth Enhanced Dual Wield (technically I also have 3 bowie knives, and 3 aqua blades) materia is just kind of completely useless to me. lol

edit: oh and sasuke katana

Ombala

Oct 30, 2017
xxKQzBk.jpg

1QVJkc8.png
I need to do some TM farming

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
Ooof, Siegfart is next. As much as I am amused by his flamboyance, I really have enough tanks already, and I just want Tifa and Vincent.
Why are you delaying them so much gumi? My heart.

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
At this point I'm wondering if they're just going to do some sort of king mog event for christmas units instead and hold FF7 till next year or something.

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I'm more and more convinced that we'll get a Christmas MK event and then maaaaybe the FFVII event in January.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
We have three more fridays before christmas ( 7, siegfart, the 14 and the 21). Why couldn't FFVII MK start on the 14?. That still leaves the 21 to start XMAS event and have it run two weeks over new years

Because the news mentioned that the other December unit of choice ticket will be available on 12/21. Considering Mog Kings are always a source of UoC tickets, it's unlikely that next Friday's banner will be an MK event and the Christmas event will almost definitely be on 12/21.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
so what's your guess on next week's event then? If not an MK, are they skipping to Yuraisha? SoM raid? GLEX?

There's always a chance they could do the VII MK next week but without a UoC ticket shard, but it seems unlikely given how they've done the shard "giveaways" thus far.

Alternatively, they could do a GLEX event or raid (probably not SoM, maybe Just Cause rerun), or just have another dead week like this week before the Christmas stuff starts. Yuraisha is definitely not happening, they won't do two story character banners two weeks in a row.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
There's always a chance they could do the VII MK next week but without a UoC ticket shard, but it seems unlikely given how they've done the shard "giveaways" thus far.

Alternatively, they could do a GLEX event or raid (probably not SoM, maybe Just Cause rerun), or just have another dead week like this week before the Christmas stuff starts. Yuraisha is definitely not happening, they won't do two story character banners two weeks in a row.
I mentioned Yuraisha because she didn't have a story event in japan. She was the second banner during JPNs Tomb Raider event.

Frankly its the perfect week to use it if, as you said, its an otherwise dead week. Still new characters to pull for and nothing to program/event to manage.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I mentioned Yuraisha because she didn't have a story event in japan. She was the second banner during JPNs Tomb Raider event.

Frankly its the perfect week to use it if, as you said, its an otherwise dead week. Still new characters to pull for and nothing to program/event to manage.

The big issue is just that we're just getting a story character banner this week, and it would be weird to follow that up with another one next week. I think we're going to see a GLEX collaboration rerun in December, either Tomb Raider or Just Cause. Probably Just Cause since JC4 is coming out.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
The big issue is just that we're just getting a story character banner this week, and it would be weird to follow that up with another one next week. I think we're going to see a GLEX collaboration rerun in December, either Tomb Raider or Just Cause. Probably Just Cause since JC4 is coming out.
You are probably right, I've been saying JC4 rerun for december for a month, I just figured it would be this week (or the FFVII MK)

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
I'm hoping for a SO rerun as well. I really want a second Rena. Hopefully her 7* will be baller. I really like her 6* kit, she's only missing reraise from the essentials.

Edit: CG Bartz looks like such a fun character to use and his LB animation is super cool. I'm kinda glad they went with the Amano / Dissidia look.
This is actually getting me hyped for the future, I finally feel like core FF characters are getting the love and respect they deserve.

Last edited:

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
So I uh.....I pulled 10000 lapis.........

I don't know if Sieghart is still in the cards with how much luck I must have just drained.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Sieghard LB at max is 1690% AoE 3 Hit Physical Attack w/ 100% of DEF as ATK & AoE 3 Turn 45% Damage Reduction

Coming Story Events might eat a lot of my hoard since I'll pull for Sieghard / Folka / Ignacio and finally Golbez comes after that, if we get late with Mog King events we might even see Akstar before Dark Mage Golbez's release.

Also Gumi pls give parameter missions now, I need this !

[Accessory] 究防のペンダント+20 DEF, +50% DEF & Auto-Skill: Self +10% Phys Mitigation for 99999 Turns

https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/mission#wiki_parameters

Last edited:

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I have seven star Wilhelm and six star Awakened Rain. I'm itching to use my stash, but...not sure he's such an upgrade, TBH.

Nice TMR, though.

norn

Oct 26, 2017
UGH I JUST WANT TO PULL FOR SOMEONE

I'm probably in for Folka, though. I don't have a seven star dedicated healer.
Folka's who you want. Barring a GLEX healer--JP had a completely different, much stronger Santa Roselia--Folka's going to be the best for some time.

Rena's 7* might also be amazing but completely unknown, limited banner, et cetera.

Celegus

Oct 25, 2017
So I uh.....I pulled 10000 lapis.........

I don't know if Sieghart is still in the cards with how much luck I must have just drained.
Holy crap someone here actually got the big one? Congrats!!!

I'm sitting Sieghart out since I have 3 Wilhelms already (will probably do steps for Folka/Ignacio/Cid). I am intrigued by the 4* mega DEF breaker, but moreso in the way that hopefully she'll show up randomly soon. Still building up the stockpile after the disastrous Hyoh-pocalypse. Only thing that bums me out that FF VII isn't this week is that makes it even further out for Auron, don't give two figs about Tifa or Vincent.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Ok this time on the step up, I need at least one featured rainbow unlike last time.

Beatrix from the 11k step up, then 2 Hyoh in 10 4* tickets
jr8rbeplfff94.jpg
ksn8p3ylrldyq.jpg

Pretty good results I'd say.

I was lucky that time but in November despite all the free sh*t it was a blue ocean, so my account current rainbow rates is not 3%, time to rectify this Gumi.

Edit : my current hoard for the curious

5b7d4ca4-de92-46ee-a6tkfu4.png

Good thing I have patience because Golbez ain't coming for at least 4 months.

Celegus

Oct 25, 2017
I just pulled her last week. My disappointment is legion.

I also pulled my first 2B yesterday, which is frustrating because there's no way in hell I'll get a second copy of her before tomorrow night, meaning I essentially just permanently lost a unit slot.
Which is why I avoid limited banners like the plague, especially if I don't already have the first copy from a previous event. NieR is especially bad to me because A2 & 2B's TMs are pretty awful, so just getting a single really is useless. No dailies, no tickets, no disappointment.