• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Can someone check what's the lapis reward mission for the last battle of healing alcryst stage.
In French it's trigger a elemental chains of 2 or more and that didn't complete so I think it's a wrong translation and exviuswiki hasn't updated.

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
Can someone check what's the lapis reward mission for the last battle of healing alcryst stage.
In French it's trigger a elemental chains of 2 or more and that didn't complete so I think it's a wrong translation.

It's "Activate an element chain 2 times or more in 1 turn", so it's definitely translated right. Probably a bug?
I could complete it when I did the stages, fwiw.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any known issue with the Star Ocean tickets?

We were supposed to get one today, right? I went to the item box and the gold ticket was not there, instead a weird EX ticket was there.

If I go to the Star Ocean ticket banner, it says I have zero tickets.

Lyrian

Oct 27, 2017

We were supposed to get one today, right? I went to the item box and the gold ticket was not there, instead a weird EX ticket was there.

There won't be any Star Ocean tickets released until Sunday or Monday at the earliest.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017

They're making us wait to get them so that people will get impatient and pull now with currency they already have.

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
Omg Sophia's TM moogles are apparently not included in the raid drops.

That's so bad. Hopefully an oversight but who knows at this point.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Nuuuu got a rainbow on a 3* tix and was hoping for Rena but it was just Oldman. Oh well it's only Oldman 2 so at least I can evo him. I kinda wanna fuck with this step up to try and get Rena 2 but I'm pretty low lapis. I'll at least wait til the end of the banner to see if I get lucky on the freebie tix.

I think CG Nic might be my first UoC. Good on tanks, healers, dmg dealers and I got Loren for breaks, but I use Nic sooo much as my only great buffer. I've gotten 25 UoC tix so far (which should be max, don't think I missed any), so by the time a new meta shifting damage unit like Akstar comes out I'll be able to UoC him if necessary.

Celegus

Oct 25, 2017
They fucked badly with Sophia.

Limited unit whose tm is Rod. In the future there will be an update that stmr can be used instead of tm giving unit tm bonuses.

Good luck pulling for 4 Sophia and then wait for the day when the tm / stmr change comes. Til that day you are forced to use Sophia tm when single wielding.
What's wrong with her rod? Doesn't get much higher than 135 MAG outside of STMRs, plus she gets the other bonuses from it.
Nuuuu got a rainbow on a 3* tix and was hoping for Rena but it was just Oldman. Oh well it's only Oldman 2 so at least I can evo him. I kinda wanna fuck with this step up to try and get Rena 2 but I'm pretty low lapis. I'll at least wait til the end of the banner to see if I get lucky on the freebie tix.

I think CG Nic might be my first UoC. Good on tanks, healers, dmg dealers and I got Loren for breaks, but I use Nic sooo much as my only great buffer. I've gotten 25 UoC tix so far (which should be max, don't think I missed any), so by the time a new meta shifting damage unit like Akstar comes out I'll be able to UoC him if necessary.
7* Nichol doesn't do that much more than 6* Nichol does. A couple new abilities and higher stats, but it's not a huge improvement.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Well then, Auron banner next week https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/ak06sy/live_ffbe_chinese_version_with_producer/

CNY units.

d3e74663-794a-4f22-9a9sjnm.png

Now showing the enhancement unit inventory, it's coming soon thank good, and hopefully before the current raid ends.
+ Mixer
+ trust expeditions

Early reports say no Prisms in Trust Shop, if true then limited units/events are truly the worst in the Global version, we still are waiting for no off-event banner for limited units lmao.

4hmywmvdijyy.jpg

Wait and see I guess.

Last edited:

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why is it not letting me accept the star ocean ticket.... lmao

how can I reach capacity for a summon ticket that i dont have any of

Edit: also, anyone know if Fayt's two skill ability works with the imbues? Because that could be fuckin powerful considering the biggest problem i have with him is it takes a turn to set that up

Last edited:

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
Why is it not letting me accept the star ocean ticket.... lmao

how can I reach capacity for a summon ticket that i dont have any of

Edit: also, anyone know if Fayt's two skill ability works with the imbues? Because that could be fuckin powerful considering the biggest problem i have with him is it takes a turn to set that up
Yes his double cast let's him double cast an imbue and his AT chain ability to get started on stacking it's dmg multiplier bonus ASAP.

Lyrian

Oct 27, 2017
What's the trick with Europa when it goes into shooting mode?

Using the TT method, and finally stabilized the fight at the start. But, as soon as it shifts forms, even after shifting Sieg to magic cover, everyone instawipes on the first turn.

Should I be running Basch instead?

Rokuren

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
What's the trick with Europa when it goes into shooting mode?

Using the TT method, and finally stabilized the fight at the start. But, as soon as it shifts forms, even after shifting Sieg to magic cover, everyone instawipes on the first turn.

Should I be running Basch instead?
Do you have an elemental resist buff? I found Seabreeze Fina's resist/spirit buff did a great job of stabilizing incoming damage. I think the dangerous attacks of shooting mode were hybrid of a variety of elements.

My tank was Wilhelm and I didn't have a magic cover at all, so Sieg should do fine.

Celegus

Oct 25, 2017
Do you mean the first time it changes at like turn 4, or after that? I used Wilhelm, just provoked at first and then phys cover for impact mode turn 4, just used elemental resist buffs to deal with shooting mode and it tickled.

Lyrian

Oct 27, 2017
Humm..... elemental resist buffs might be a problem for me. Units with them hate me, apparently.

Would bringing 6* Folka to dispel the debuffs be sufficient?

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
I was thinking that Ex 5* will surely be some old unit. Thus hoping it to be some 4th copy. But nah. I was right unit was old and but its second copy Dark Fina. Ok one more mage to my 7* arsenal.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Hyou #3 from the 5* tichet. Well, that 50% moogle sure came in handy.
You are not waiting for thus doing 2x7*? I have many units that have 3 rainbows but I havent done them 7* yet. But when parameter missions come, I will make one 7* and then wait for the another dupe and then grab the moogle (and stmr). Thus maximizing amount of 7* I do.

Xion

Oct 27, 2017
Best part of the game. If you don't do them, then just use UoC whatever sprites you like.

Yeah, for me it's all about clearing the content with the units I have, and collecting every FF7 character :p

2nd Tifa from my ex ticket today.

Lucky!! My EX ticket was Vincent....:( I already have his STMR! Didn't get a second Tifa during the event. Sigh. Was really hoping for something else. A second Orlandeau, MS Nichol or Lotus Mage Fina would have been perfect.

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
There's a visual motif that that animation shares with a Limit break in FFRK for Firion......kinda confirms my suspicion that they probably have some character bibles for these types of crossover mobile games, said bibles were probably hammered out for the first and second Dissidia probably to nail down each character's aesthetic and combat style

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
There's a visual motif that that animation shares with a Limit break in FFRK for Firion......kinda confirms my suspicion that they probably have some character bibles for these types of crossover mobile games, said bibles were probably hammered out for the first and second Dissidia probably to nail down each character's aesthetic and combat style

This is definitely the case, yeah. Dissidia seems to have "crystallized" each character's general concept. Sephiroth's moveset in this game is pretty much 1-to-1 translating his Dissidia moveset, for example.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Main Final Fantasy characters are clearly based on Dissidia, yeah.
Also the older units were based on their games while the new ones are based on the official Amano artworks (and thus Dissidia), look at green hair Terra and blonde hair Terra for example.

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
I do find it funny that apparently for Firion his spectral weapons must be vibrant primary colors for at least X amount of time. Like someone at a SE meeting was super adamant about it. XD

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
K, so I'm trapped in my own brain trying to figure out what to use my GLEX UOC on.

On the one hand, I could have a 7* Christine, but I'm not sure if I'd ever get any use out of her.
On the other, I could use it to get Barbie #4 and thus her STMR of doom.
On the other other, Kryla..? I know everyone said to go for her but...

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
K, so I'm trapped in my own brain trying to figure out what to use my GLEX UOC on.

On the one hand, I could have a 7* Christine, but I'm not sure if I'd ever get any use out of her.
On the other, I could use it to get Barbie #4 and thus her STMR of doom.
On the other other, Kryla..? I know everyone said to go for her but...

Definitely don't waste it on Barbles. Kryla is probably the safest bet, since Christine's 7* is really not very good.

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
You are not waiting for thus doing 2x7*? I have many units that have 3 rainbows but I havent done them 7* yet. But when parameter missions come, I will make one 7* and then wait for the another dupe and then grab the moogle (and stmr). Thus maximizing amount of 7* I do.

Yeah I used to do it back when the units got their awakenings, with every batch, if I had 4 of them already.
Now I have no patience to wait, and I prefer the convenience of the 50% moogles.