• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Ok thankfully I found a way to OS it with my Zeno and bonus units, but 40k event point means you gotta refresh, last time with 30k points you'd finish it naturally 2/3 days before the end.

Last edited:

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
If someone has problem to kill the boss, or just wants to fill party with scrubs, I did setup Regina for this event.

Screenshot_20190816-164547.png

Use Penta Tactics:

1. Power Generator
2. Cana's System
3. Reboot Command
4. Anti Fairy Module
5. Regina Cannon

= One dead Lgd Lantern.

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
I saw your Kaito this morning. How hard did you go in on the banner?!

I did one full lap hoping for Tsukiko and ended up with two Kaito instead, one on step 4 and one on the guaranteed. :(
At least I can moogle his stmr once we get the rewards for the month.

I really wanted Tsukiko for the Moon trial since my best mage right now is a partially enhanced Mediena.

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
I did one full lap hoping for Tsukiko and ended up with two Kaito instead, one on step 4 and one on the guaranteed. :(
At least I can moogle his stmr once we get the rewards for the month.

I really wanted Tsukiko for the Moon trial since my best mage right now is a partially enhanced Mediena.

I got a single Tsukiko on my daily this morning, I have yet to really parse out what makes her special. I'm guessing she's more useful at 7*.

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
got 1 Tsukiko, and with her a gameplan for a 1 non-bonus unit carry for LGD.

Preemptive AoE sucks

PlanetSmasher I use her at max 6* to imperil boss for water and break boss's Mag. Helps survive until the second turn, since her BS chain move and my carry can't quite do it turn one (because no imperil).

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
got 1 Tsukiko, and with her a gameplan for a 1 non-bonus unit carry for LGD.

Preemptive AoE sucks

PlanetSmasher I use her at max 6* to imperil boss for water and break boss's Mag. Helps survive until the second turn, since her BS chain move and my carry can't quite do it turn one (because no imperil).

Nice. I've been using her to chain with Elena, since her water chain attack has Bolting Strike frames.

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
I got a single Tsukiko on my daily this morning, I have yet to really parse out what makes her special. I'm guessing she's more useful at 7*.

Damage calculations put her above all the other mages and JP CG Terra is only a bit above her, so I thought her to be a worthy investment long term.

I also like the fact that she has breaks in her kit and she chains with the most popular families.

Lyrian

Oct 27, 2017
1140 daily login coins, here.

Got very lucky and got a prism on the very last multipull. (Rates are about 1 in 1000 to get one.) Also got ~130ish 3/4 EX tickets and 6 5+1 tickets.

Gambled for UoCs and went in the gold banner and lost hardcore. No UoCs, 5 EXs, 10+1s. Picked up ~1500 lapis and a bunch of gold enlightenment keys.

Karma swung hard back in the favorable direction with the EX pulls, as for the first (and surely only) time ever, the EX tickets were with me as it rained rainbows on me.

Rainbow haul:

Olive (4) !!!
Sephiroth (2)
Veritas of Dark (2)
Folka (7) <-- Now tied with Lulu for highest number of dupes pulled
Delita (2)
Luneth (5)
Seaside Nichol (1)
Yuna (1)
Beryl (4) !!!
Akstar (2), (3)
Circe (4) !!!
Aurora Fryevia (1) <-- Malphasie thanks her for the robe TMR
Ayaka (4) !!!
Yego (4) !!!

Total Rainbows: 15
Total New STMRs: 5

As much as I have totally whiffed (again) on pulling meta new units during the anniversary, its been very good to me at catching me up with units/TMRs/STMRs.

Until that day, STMR Malphasie is going to keep carrying me through things.

On that note, my Malphasie is set up for LGD Lantern. Just bring someone that can survive the pre-emptive that can dispel the defense resistance buff, and then W-Cast Birds of a Feather + Intense Rancor for an auto-win.

Niahak

Oct 25, 2017
Finished pulling my 102 EX tickets (8 4*). They were pretty lackluster.
1st Prishe
3rd Marie

This morning I got a rainbow too - 1st Myra.

After the 5* exes, I have 1 each of the beach duos (fina+lid and citra+folka) but see no reason to pull on their upcoming non-banner (for one, I don't have enough lapis for even 3 steps).

Back to boring mode.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Hey, so I'm interested in starting Brave Exvius, and before some of the more lucid posters stop me from making a terrible mistake, I was curious if anyone had a reccomendation on which banner I should be Rerolling on for 5* characters?

I'm aware of the Daunting task ahead of me, but I'd like to give the game a fair shot, and I feel like you guys would have some helpful advice for a new account like myself. I would very much appreciate any feedback!

Cat_o_Nine

Dec 12, 2017
USA
I'd wait until tomorrow since there's news out then of what potentially is happening this week. That being said, right now....probably the Fid/Foltra banner. Arguably best breaker in the game, will last you a long time.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I'd say the same, we might get the FF V events this week or next and one of the banner is Bartz (damage dealer) with Lenna (healer), both are very strong and worth rerolling for.
If you look at Altema's ranking, Lenna is still the best healer there https://altema.jp/ffbe/bestunit-1311 (and Galuf best physical tank but he's on another banner near that one)

Last edited:

Squall ASF

Oct 29, 2017
Surely we're getting Sol's story event finally this week...right? Super weird that they've delayed it when he isn't OP, CG Dark Fina isn't far off, and even the fox lady is stronger. I'm hoping it's this just for the change of pace of doing a Story event rather than another Raid. Too many GLEX banners lately, lets get to some of these mainline units fans are waiting for already haha Haven't pulled on a banner since Esther and will probably go for K Rain next although I might go for CG Dark Fina considering she's still #2 in Japan although it'd be neat having a strong Vivi.

I want to know why Altema hates VIII so much.... at this rate CG Squall will hit before any other VIII units can get in the game. How the F is there only 3 VIII units in the game over 3.5 years into its lifespan? WTF? It's seriously super bizarre. Speaking of, I wonder if Squall is the next CG unit since the remaster hits in September? They better do him right this time! I wouldn't mind if he's the last or second to last CG protag to hit instead because they are for the most part making each one stronger than the last at least as far as attackers go. Ideally they'd bring out a regular FFVIII banner for the anniversary to get more of them in the game and hopefully have some strong 5* VIII units before CG Squall hits to top them. It's interesting for me to think about who they'd pair with CG Squall. It could be Seifer, Edea, or Ultimecia depending on who they bring out as 5* before then if that happens. /end VIII rant

Hey, so I'm interested in starting Brave Exvius, and before some of the more lucid posters stop me from making a terrible mistake, I was curious if anyone had a reccomendation on which banner I should be Rerolling on for 5* characters?

I'm aware of the Daunting task ahead of me, but I'd like to give the game a fair shot, and I feel like you guys would have some helpful advice for a new account like myself. I would very much appreciate any feedback!
It depends if you can wait a little. There's a rotation of what type of events come out and there's at least one run of each type per month. The next mog king event that will hit in the first half of September will be the FFV one Kourio mentioned. That would be ideal for you because it's one of the rare split banners of the rarest type unit where both are top-tier units so you can't lose pulling on it. Although an argument for starting now would be that you could save up lapis for it as it has what's call a step-up banner that only accepts lapis and you'd get one of those two rarest units (Bartz and Lenna) guaranteed on the final step which will cost 25k lapis to do that full lap. Bartz will be the new strongest physical attack unit and Lenna the best healer in the game and as Kourio pointed out, she's still the best in Japan who's around 9 months ahead of us. Granted, we could get a GLEX unit (Global exclusive) that will be better but no way we can know for certain if that will happen.

If for some reason you have to do it now and want to blow your resources, probably the beach ladies as the Fina and Lid duo are top tier support/breaker and the other duo is a decent consolation prize. The other banner which are GLEX units, the fox lady is top tier mage but the other guy not so good. As others said, you'd want to wait to see what's coming this week first though which we'll likely get in a news bulletin tomorrow morning. Sometimes we don't find out until the maintenance day (usually Wednesday) but a good chance we'll find out tomorrow. I predict it will be a unit named Sol who's a great mage but I believe weaker than the fox lady currently running and we're going to get a new mage to top them all before long anyway (CG Dark Fina). So given Dark Fina coming, yeah, beach girls the better of the two current banners to pull on and better than Sol's if it comes.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
This week is Octopath raid.
So I guess Sol story event next week and FF V Mog King the following one.
Unlike JP we won't have the FF V raid first.

Last edited:

Niahak

Oct 25, 2017
Late to the party.

This item saves me many clicks in arena. I have lvl 1 Kefka equipped with 2. Its auto lose, no need to go to menu and give up.
Thanks Gumi for making this item craftable.

One interesting wrinkle on this, for others taking advantage...
I switched from a Paul (requires only one curse ring) to a Chu-chu (requires 2, because the little jerk died for your sins) and now this approach skips the "first turn" spinner, too. I saved ~30 seconds for five orbs. It's great!

I don't know whether it was the switch to two rings, switch of character, or how much Chu-chu was overkilled by... but skipping the spinner is a nice win in arena experience.

Squall ASF

Oct 29, 2017
This week is Octopath raid.
So I guess Sol story event next week and FF V Mog King the following one.
Unlike JP we won't have the FF V raid first.
Sigh, Raid it is after all. The current event already 'feels' like grinding a RAID so I was really hoping for the story event to break off the monotony. I'd expect things to go just as you describe now for the next couple weeks.

Actually, what if they skip Sol again and do the FFV Raid next week instead to get it out before the mog king event after all? I don't think they've had a month without a story event since they started but...

Last edited:

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Can't beet the master of FF Gatcha's, he's too OP!

:P

Anyway, I'm glad to hear it's showing up soon! My plan is to wait until the first day, Rerolling until I get either Bartz, Lenna or Galuf, though I might have to focus on the first two because of how critically useful they are, then blitz through the content, building up enough gems to pull on each step until I can get the one I didn't get at the end!

You guys think a fresh account would have any trouble building up to around 20,000 gems or something? Assuming I still get the staring 6000 for Rerolling the banner.

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017

Anyway, I'm glad to hear it's showing up soon! My plan is to wait until the first day, Rerolling until I get either Bartz, Lenna or Galuf, though I might have to focus on the first two because of how critically useful they are, then blitz through the content, building up enough gems to pull on each step until I can get the one I didn't get at the end!

You guys think a fresh account would have any trouble building up to around 20,000 gems or something? Assuming I still get the staring 6000 for Rerolling the banner.

You should be able to, but it's going to be quite the grind tbh

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
You should be able to, but it's going to be quite the grind tbh

If the game ends up a fun time, it'll be worth it! I just hope the couple of hundred I'll get in login bonuses will help out, and that I don't run out of time along the way.

I also hope it doesn't take two hours to even get a 5* character either, but I'm not too confident.

I often try to get into games I'm somewhat interested in with a big burst of activity right out the gate, so as long as I can get Bartz or Lenna on reroll, I should be able to invest the time to finish the fight!

Here's hoping this works out and I can find an appreciation for this games positives! I'll take any starting advice anyone wants to provide!

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium

Lapis is available in quantities but there's not even nearly enough imo. Pick the banner you want and amass 50k+ lapis from story and do a step up from there. When I came back to this game when Xenogears banner launched that's what I did. I tackled all of the story on auto most of the time but I actually watched the cutscenes and got REALLY into it. I'm now up to date on the story. Auto battling is boring but do something else during your time "grinding" I would also do colosseum since every few stages gets you 500 lapis. Once you are done with that I would start Arena (you dont have to win just quit all 5 fights) for 40 lapis a day. Dont forget dailies for 50 lapis a day too. I hope that helps.... it's kinda an overwhelming game to start if you re roll and personally after a few tries on a different account I just stuck with my original.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Lapis is available in quantities but there's not even nearly enough imo. Pick the banner you want and amass 50k+ lapis from story and do a step up from there. When I came back to this game when Xenogears banner launched that's what I did. I tackled all of the story on auto most of the time but I actually watched the cutscenes and got REALLY into it. I'm now up to date on the story. Auto battling is boring but do something else during your time "grinding" I would also do colosseum since every few stages gets you 500 lapis. Once you are done with that I would start Arena (you dont have to win just quit all 5 fights) for 40 lapis a day. Dont forget dailies for 50 lapis a day too. I hope that helps.... it's kinda an overwhelming game to start if you re roll and personally after a few tries on a different account I just stuck with my original.

I appreciate it! Digging around online, I can see that the game is very much a journey, you'd have to play for a long while to get where you want to go, but I'm hoping I can make it a bit better by starting on the right foot.

I'm getting a lot more out of Rerolling for a solid start now then being disappointed in a bad string of luck later. But we can all enjoy games differently, and this is just the way that works for me!

I'm going to spoiler my ramblings, so I'm not ruining the page.

Given a starting player gets several 500 lapis rewards daily for a while, and as was pointed out, you can get around 95 if you do all the things you can daily, I surmise that a blitz of the story content (blitzing the fights I mean, I appreciate that the story is good, and I'd love to experence it!) could get me where I need to go by the time the banner is about to conclude.

Even if the actual reserves of lapis from competing objectives is minor, I'd be making up the difference eventually in login bonuses, and will have ample time to hunt down what I need while the banner is still up.

I'm not going to worry about prisms and 7*'s just yet, because that would drive me insane this early, but if there is anything I should look out for that could screw me up if I'm not careful, I wouldn't mind hearing about it.

I know I don't want to fuse like-characters with useful trust rewards together early, it's better (is it really?) to build their trust individually and fuse when I would get their reward. Not gonna happen anytime soon, but I'll save some trouble knowing that now.

I'm not too concerned with side quests and equipment, since I'll most likely get what I need along the way, and by the time I start needing to fuse magic and abilities, I'll be able to get the ones I need to clean up any objectives quickly enough.

And finally, I will get a bunch of 4* character as time goes on, and I'll take care to look at what they can do and make a solid party early on so I can be prepared for harder stuff later, when having an actual team with composition instead of a bunch of powerful jerks will matter.

At the bare minimum, I'll have Ashe, Lightning, and Lenna or Bartz as my 5* units for the time being, and will eventually get the other FFV unit sooner or later. If I'm lucky, which is statistically impossible, I'll get another good FFV unit on the banner when I'm ready to spend, and I really hope it's Galuf, because his tanking ability is broke as F, but I shouldn't bet on it.

At the end of the day, as much as like 5 multipulls sounds like a lot of chances at getting something great, even in a game with 10% odds, that happens less often then it feels like it should. And this game happens to have 3% odds, AND a 66% off banner rate, I cannot stress enough how much that makes me sick.

My only real option for getting a start I can be proud with is forcing the game to give me what I want right from the get-go, and then building up to an achieveable goal in the meantime. If it works, at minimum I'll be prepared for nearly anything by way of a healer that can cast three White Magic spells a turn and an attacker that creates a massive weak point on enemies that they can then exploit massively.

That's not even counting on the fact that I could get lucky and get a really good tank too, assuming dawn warrior Galuf will be in this one, and I could even luck out early and get both through random chance, then at the end of the line, one of them could get a dupe and be able to go all the way to 7*!

I will certainly be motivated enough to see this through, I just sincerely hope I can get enough Lapis to make the trip. If not, I can always rest easy knowing I did my best, and got some good characters in the process. I do really want that Bartz, though...

On second thought, life is too short, I'd probably blow all the lapis I get on the step up banner every step of the way, and hope I get lucky in the process. Might as well, if the rewards are so good to be future proof for at least a few months! Besides, there is no guarantee that the character I'll get at the end of the line WON'T be the exact same character I rerolled for, so live and let die, I say!

If it comes to that, I'll accept it and move on.

I mean, I'll keep what I get and play the game more, not stop playing, at that point I would be insane to stop. Though I'd take it at my pace, life's too short to stress yourself out over a videogame. And from what I hear about how people enjoy FFBE, playing at my own pace when all is said and done doesn't sound half bad!

...I have now come to the realization that I would be in such a better place in life if I could turn on my bullshit for stuff that actually matters. Huh.

Well, recognition is the first step to a solution, I suppose!

In conclusion, I'm gonna reroll for Bartz or Lenna, and I'll take the game at a healthy pace so I don't burn out early.

I believe I will manage to get to the end of the line, and I hope I can be a helpful member when all is said and done!

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
Would say if you haven't been able to pull noctis should look into pulling the 4 star from octopath banner since he has an accessory with 25% evade on it.

Niahak

Oct 25, 2017
Got my first Malphasie off an EX ticket I got from follow-up tickets. Not super useful to me, but who knows... maybe I'll get another off the rank round of follow-ups.

At around halfway on the overall event timing, I'm at only 20K points for the darn not-a-raid raid. And that was using every bit of energy, and probably 20 pots too.

Considering using STMR moogle on Randi to beef him up even more (and easily slot a killer + more flexible weapon choice to boot). 15% HP/MP, 60% unconditional ATK is nice even without the other stuff. It might not be the absolute best STMR I have, but I'll definitely use it.

Luxuria

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Miami, FL
Got my first Malphasie off an EX ticket I got from follow-up tickets. Not super useful to me, but who knows... maybe I'll get another off the rank round of follow-ups.

At around halfway on the overall event timing, I'm at only 20K points for the darn not-a-raid raid. And that was using every bit of energy, and probably 20 pots too.

Considering using STMR moogle on Randi to beef him up even more (and easily slot a killer + more flexible weapon choice to boot). 15% HP/MP, 60% unconditional ATK is nice even without the other stuff. It might not be the absolute best STMR I have, but I'll definitely use it.

I'm also only at the halfway point for this event. It's ridiculous.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Well you should get your 7* units trust master first, since it give strong trust abilities if you give it to them, for example this is Bartz/Lenna

hvbd8yjfokc8.png

oybqr7ychkqj.png

Oh yeah definitely, I'm pumping my Moogles into those two at my first opportunity! I just meant if other characters have hidden good trust rewards, like how it was said earlier that one character get's a 25% Evade accessory, or like a mirror of Antiquity trait I can put on a secondary attacker to chain with Bartz, stuff like that.

Regardless, I wait with bated breath! Looking at more of how the gameplay goes, I'm actually excited to get this show started! I'm still going to make sure I get Bartz or Lenna first, but I'm definitely motivated to see this through!

Niahak

Oct 25, 2017
Oh yeah definitely, I'm pumping my Moogles into those two at my first opportunity! I just meant if other characters have hidden good trust rewards, like how it was said earlier that one character get's a 25% Evade accessory, or like a mirror of Antiquity trait I can put on a secondary attacker to chain with Bartz, stuff like that.

Regardless, I wait with bated breath! Looking at more of how the gameplay goes, I'm actually excited to get this show started! I'm still going to make sure I get Bartz or Lenna first, but I'm definitely motivated to see this through!

Big ones:
Noctis (25% evade accessory)
Sazh (20% evade accessory - he's a 3*, you can run multiple of him through moogle cave expeditions though to get it faster)
Marie (lots of elemental resists on a robe; makes it easier to slot in full resistance)

The evade stuff is big because hitting 100% on a tank is a "make or break" for a lot of trials - mostly early ones, but some more recent ones too.

Most offensive ones will vary a lot based on offense type (dual wield vs TDH, mag vs phys vs hybrid)

Here is a list that might be helpful... https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/ctdl8q/tmr_highlights_5_edition_updated/ it's isolated to 5* units, though, and there are some 4* and even 3* TMs that are useful.

hutna

Oct 25, 2017
Yaaaay!!!

Any good recommendations for any frequent or likely characters I should hunt down the trust rewards' from?

Using the moogle cave expedition on 3* units is a pretty decent way to gradually grind some TMRs. For example Cyan has a good TMR for a 3* base. As for 4* the more recent characters tend to have better TMRs but there are old classics like Kefka and Riku who have very useful TMRs. My wife recommended I get Cecil's TMR when I first started because Excaliburs were pretty good back then. I'm sure there is a better weapon TMR now though.

red13th

Oct 25, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Bart + Elena is so good for the red quartz missions. Imbue, break, hit with Elena.

EDIT: Damn that 4-star TMR accessory from the Octopath Traveler has +25% Evade? Nice it will make gearing my 100% evasion Bart easier. I currently have Nagrarok, Jet Black Eyepatch, Assassin's Vest, Ring of the Lucii, Jiraiya TMR, a +10% Evade materia and Tetra Sylphid. I think I'll cut Nagrarok and Tetra Sylphid for better stuff.

Last edited:

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Gumi forgot that they were going to do enhancements to those glex units. Also their 5000 lapis 10+1 G5 bundle is missing from shop.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'm not touching the event trial, the regular fight was already a pain to gear for and we're getting report of 10k hp / 600 def units dying to pre-emptive.
Haaa, Gumi and their artificial difficulty.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Oh fudge off.

I tried a little reroll on the octopath traveler banner and got olberic on the first step, and also Therion and Tressa.

I'm not sticking with it, but I hope I get that lucky if the banner is still around after I get done with the FFV one.

Kikujiro

Oct 27, 2017

While it's wise to wait for the FFV banner, you may want to look at the bundle they released for the upgraded units, it's really really good, with 10.000 lapis you can choose a 7* unit (Kryla, Reberta, Aloha Laswell, GL Sakura and Christine) with a 100% TMR, a 10+1 tickets and some other things and you can buy it two times (so for 20.000 you get to choose two 7* or one 7* with his/her STMR). Kryla is a must if you need a breaker and her upgrades look amazing, for the damage dealers we need to wait for the calculations.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
While it's wise to wait for the FFV banner, you may want to look at the bundle they released for the upgraded units, it's really really good, with 10.000 lapis you can choose a 7* unit (Kryla, Reberta, Aloha Laswell, GL Sakura and Christine) with a 100% TMR, a 10+1 tickets and some other things and you can buy it two times (so for 20.000 you get to choose two 7* or one 7* with his/her STMR). Kryla is a must if you need a breaker and her upgrades look amazing, for the damage dealers we need to wait for the calculations.

It looks like a nice deal, but it clocks out right when the FFV party starts. Any idea if it rotates back into the bundle shop, or is it a very special occasion?

Kikujiro

Oct 27, 2017
It looks like a nice deal, but it clocks out right when the FFV party starts. Any idea if it rotates back into the bundle shop, or is it a very special occasion?

Special occasion for the upgraded units.
It's a really good deal because there's no RNG involved, but If you care more about the FF characters then wait for the FFV banner.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Special occasion for the upgraded units.
It's a really good deal because there's no RNG involved, but If you care more about the FF characters then wait for the FFV banner.

Wait, you bring up a really good point though.

I just got lucky with getting a good banner unit from the Octopath Traveller step up banner at low cost, so if I can scrounge up 6,000 more Lapis, I can guarantee another good 5 star!

I'm honestly going to try this just to sort of map out my progression for FFV, I'm not completely interested in the account, but it could lead somewhere good if I'm lucky, so who knows?

I'll see how far I get with Olberic and Therion for the time being, and I'll dump the account for Bartz in a week, and save the info in case anyone else wants it. I'm pretty sure Primrose was the main event in this banner, but I imagine Olberic is a pretty good silver medal!

Kikujiro

Oct 27, 2017
I'll see how far I get with Olberic and Therion for the time being, and I'll dump the account for Bartz in a week, and save the info in case anyone else wants it. I'm pretty sure Primrose was the main event in this banner, but I imagine Olberic is a pretty good silver medal!

Getting a rainbow on the first step is definitely good luck, but the problem is that Olberic is a limited unit, so you're stuck with his 6* form until they put his prism in the Item Exchange Shop (it's usually 6 months). I don't know how good he is at 6*, he may be good enough for the old trials, but at the end of the day you will still need a 7* tank.