• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Just done with the story update and it already reached that part? I'm really surprised.
The summon fests are looming.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Terrible luck on my end. Full step up VII banner gave me 3 red XIII last night. Is he even good? I only got one Aerith at the end of halfway through a 2nd step up ..... and even worse is that the step up gave me pretty crappy rainbows. Lulu, Shadow lord, Dark Knight Cecil, Duke.... second Crimson.

So now I have Crimson at 7 star
Red XIII 7 star ... still have another copy
Now here's the biggest troll of all time from this game. I pulled on Aerith... only managed to get 1..... and guess what happens with my ex tickets? Folka #2 to get her to 7 star. I was really mad since the reason I was pulling Aerith was to have her as my healer and now Folka just outclasses her.... Lapis wasted D: but I'm an Aerith fan.... guess since I like Tifa better (points to avatar) she wasn't very kind to me lol.

EX ticket #2 was 2nd Olive. I dont know if Olivie is any good but I 7*'d.

Hopefully I'll be able to hoard for CG Dark Fina and CG Terra which are the next units I want. If I didn't have my XG units I would have quit on the spot. They are my motivation to keep playing if anything.

Cat_o_Nine

Dec 12, 2017
USA
Haul for today so far is:
150 3rd anniversary tickets turned into: Roy #2, Olive #2, Ramza #2, Ignis #1 and a trust container

Premium: Emp Shera #2
5X login: Rinoa #2
5X Login: VoF #3

Exellus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
That Sworn Six bundle looks tempting.......

But I don't know what the 3rd anniversary is or what it will offer. I guess I might at least wait until after the stream Saturday.

Niceguydan8

Nov 1, 2017
I did three of those hero pulls today and got crazy luck: 4 Awakened Rain's, two Lid's (whatever the name for her unit is), and one Lasswell.

My 10+1 Rainbow was Rinoa

2 5* EX tickets from the coins, I got Veritas of the Flame and someone else that I can't remember.

I used the rest of my regular EX tickets and got somebody else (Maybe Queen?).

Overall, probably the best luck I've had in FFBE ever. Rain and Lid are huge upgrades for me, a returning player that hadn't played before this most recent SoM banner in probably almost two full years.

Cat_o_Nine

Dec 12, 2017
USA
Jake with his AoE ability Plasma Wave, and nichol with his 175% atk buff, and Jake is just plowing through LGD easily.

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Form the two 5* EXs and 10+1 I got Roberta, Dark Knight Cecil, and a third 5* I can't remember. Veritas of something? Blah.

I now have a unit for every FF lead except Cloud. Feels bad.

red13th

Oct 25, 2017
São Paulo, Brazil
Used my 100 3rd anniversary tickets, gave me one 5 star EX ticket that turned into Luneth (1st, welp). Noticed I could buy 50 more tickets at King Mog, got another 5 star EX ticket (2nd Trance Terra) and a UoC ticket.

AINTneauxACID

Oct 27, 2017
Premium 10 + 1: Yuraisha (sprite so bad)
5ex1: Yuraisha (again?)
5ex2: Raegan (meh)
I think i was more hype when i pulled 3 star Galas. Big chopper tmr might come in handy later.

Lyrian

Oct 27, 2017
150 3rd Anniversary tickets yielded 1 5EX, and 1 UoC, and a few lesser tickets. A blue ticket pulled a rainbow.

Premium: Ramza (4) !!!
5EX: Elephim (2) [woot!], Veritas of Fire (5) [bleh], Sieghard (4) !!!
Blue --> Rainbow EX: Roy (2)

Been waiting for the Sworn Six banner for a long, long time for a 2nd Folka and a 4th Seighard (and perhaps some Citras).

Multi-pull (1) --> Citra (3), Ignacio (1), Folka (2) !!!

Now, I'm really torn. I want a 4th Citra for the STMR EVO MAG Staff. On the other hand, I got my main targets, a 2nd Folka and a 4th Sieghard. Meh, I just going to sit on my lapis and tickets for the disaster that's almost assuredly going to be the "GLEX" Charlotte banner.

Madvin_a

Oct 25, 2017
10+1-Trash
150 pull-2x 5*EX

4x 5* EX:
Beowulf
Ayaka
Summer Folka & Citra
CG Lasswell

4*EX:
Hyoh

3*Ex:
Kimono Ayaka

Couple 7* upgrades here and a big surprise with Kimono Ayaka.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Now, I'm really torn. I want a 4th Citra for the STMR EVO MAG Staff. On the other hand, I got my main targets, a 2nd Folka and a 4th Sieghard. Meh, I just going to sit on my lapis and tickets for the disaster that's almost assuredly going to be the "GLEX" Charlotte banner.

Yes wait before pulling more with Lapis. Stream next night (about 15h 30min from this post). Most likely we get info about more free anni stuff (hoping those anni tickets). No point of using Lapis before we know what free stuff we get.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
OMG it finally happened! Throw enough 3-star tickets at the Mana banner and eventually a Randi popped out! My boy! My beautiful boy!

Lyrian

Oct 27, 2017
Yes wait before pulling more with Lapis. Stream next night (about 15h 30min from this post). Most likely we get info about more free anni stuff (hoping those anni tickets). No point of using Lapis before we know what free stuff we get.

Yeah. On one hand, there's surely the large remaining distribution of tickets left to go, so there's the chance (albeit very small) of an 5EX ticket pulling Citra. On the other hand, CG Charlotte will be this month, and there appears to be a GLEX sword and materia for her in the King Mog shop (at 150k currency EACH!!!). On the other other hand, someone on Reddit posted this screenshot of what would signal a GLEX "Greatest Hits" banner coming very soon, perhaps next week once the 10% Epic banners leave.

Then, there's the false hope that if GL gets the 100% STMR moogle, that it's split into 2 50% moogles so that I can get both Citra's and Kydia's STMRs.

Meh, first world problems, for sure.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Less than 9 hours left before the anniversary livestream

Also 1k compensation for android users (iOS can log in via an emulator then claim it on iOS afterward, like how android users claimed the iOS only compensation last time)

Last edited:

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
They have to give rewards to all players. Or they will have to handle very angry playerbase. Same time for me, no participate from here either (most likely, unless I wake up in the middle of night).

Oh yeah I'm sure we'll all get the rewards but it kinda sucks that we can't help with the level up.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Chocobo Rain's TM is actually pretty nice, and the Mog King event stuff are also pretty good too.
I heard the 3rd anni tickets can give Chocobo Rain trust moogles so it should be painless to get eventually.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Raid is live and the stream very soon.

EDIT : farming the raid but my god at the livestream's audio, haha.

EDIT 2 : audio is fixed, they shared the communities challenge and we already beat them lmao, we'll get even more rewards though

Last edited:

thebigkahuna

Oct 26, 2017
No mention of rank/login tickets. This may be my last straw. With all of the other crap I am seriously thinking of quitting for the first time in three years.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Long time players like myself feel like shit because people who quit before June are getting more reward than us.

Madvin_a

Oct 25, 2017
033.jpg

The lack of login/rank ticket reward, really, really sucks.

Sean

Oct 25, 2017
Longview
Gumi really fucked up here. What a completely unnecessary SNAFU that's sucked all the positivity and goodwill out of the anniversary.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
There were some truly baffling decisions made during that event.

They completely destroyed their own slowly building hype with that segment on banning accounts. Why the hell was that included in a celebration event? If you have anything further to say on that banning situation, put it out via facebook and/or an in game message or wait for one of those youtube videos you put out.

If you are going to do a Q&A segment with prescreened questions, you better do more than three questions, and you damn sure better be delivering some good news somewhere in that Q&A. That Q&A segment was just a downer.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Gumi just can't do things right. Their PR and CS sucks badly.

Now they have put a statement to Facebook.

On other note, we are aware of the question during the live stream about the rank/log in tickets. The team will address this concern on a later date. Please stay tuned to our official channels for our update. Thank you very much!

Man these idiots, first they skip question, then it is clearly seen in the pic and then they need to notify it via FB.

Why the hell you need to bash veteran player base?

You morons.

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
Ah so this is why Hirono insisted so much in the last update video that we login daily. Makes sense.
Man, this feels super bad.
Hope they address this asap in some way. It's incredible though that they're reacting like they had no idea it was gonna be a thing. Seriously?

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Hypothetically, someone wants to quit FFBE, and is basically in an autopilot/daily login reward rut with their other 2-3 mobile games and wouldn't mind just deleting them all. What the heck is there to do on mobile lately? Is that Langrisser game any good? I haven't played a mobile TRPG that I've liked and I think I might just be burning out on gachas. I basically just like having something to log into daily to watch numbers go up and I dunno what would replace FFBE in that regard

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
It's shocking how they seem to never EVER get ahead of the cycle of [do something dumb] > [community outrage] > [fix the thing] by just doing the smart thing first.

I have a modicum of sympathy for Alim/Gumi as between JP and GL version this game seems to be doing worse every year, but I can't feel bad about one of these exploitative trash games going under, and I'm certainly done applauding them for common courtesy make-goods on boneheaded shit they fuck up. I still like logging into this game and doing my checkbox shit every day, but it's getting harder and harder with the same repetitious content over and over again

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
I just lost my save file. I'm done with the game. I was having trouble downloading an update. Every time it downloaded, I got an error that kicked me out of the game. I uninstalled the game and did a fresh install and when I did, it erased my data and started a new game. I have uninstalled and reinstalled before to save data on my tablet. The only thing I did different that I know of this time was uninstalling through Google Play, instead of my tablet's apps settings. I didn't expect it to wipe my data. The last time I uninstalled, it didn't do that.

That only reason I really played at all was for the Xenogears event. I played the game a couple years ago and didn't care for the horrible gatcha rates, so I eventually uinstalled to free up space on my tablet. I came back last summer and played off and on to grind Laips and tickets for the Xenogears event. I got lucky enough with that event to get seven star versions of Bart, Citan, Elly, and Fei and I got enough Ellys to get her Super Trust Master. Now that those characters I really wanted are gone, I don't have any reason to play. I'm glad I didn't have as much time and money invested into it as some people do.

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
I just lost my save file. I'm done with the game. I was having trouble downloading an update. Every time it downloaded, I got an error that kicked me out of the game. I uninstalled the game and did a fresh install and when I did, it erased my data and started a new game. I have uninstalled and reinstalled before to save data on my tablet. The only thing I did different that I know of this time was uninstalling through Google Play, instead of my tablet's apps settings. I didn't expect it to wipe my data. The last time I uninstalled, it didn't do that.

Were you logged in with Google or Facebook when playing? You can still recover your account just by logging back in from the menu.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Aren't we supposed to get a 10+1 at the end of each month? Did they skip June?

edit: ah, I guess it's because of the weekly one that just started

Last edited:

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
Pulls for today:

Free 10+1: nada
10+1 ticket: Kid Rydia #3, AD Kain #9
100 anniversary tickets: 1 5* EX - Prishe #4

Not bad but nothing super exciting either.

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
2 10+1's = nothing
anni tickets got me 2 5 star tix (2nd ayaka and 4th zargabaath and...2 prisms!)