• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Normal 10+1 nothing
Premium 10+1 A.Rain & Queen
Its my 3rd ARain and 1st Queen. All ARains pulled under 1 month.

50 Anni tix from raid rewards -> 1x G5 -> 5th or 6th PG Lasswell. 3x ex3* tix nothing.

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
Pretty crappy pulls today:

Premium 10+1 - All golds
Regular 10+1 - Regina #1

15 tickets on the FFVII banner - nothing

Xion

Oct 27, 2017
I have tried really hard to stop doing that lately. Last night before bed I did the first floor of IW and then realized it wasn't worth it and I was just making myself miserable and shut it down and went to sleep. NRG I don't even care about, I will let it waste now. I've got hundreds of potions to restore if I ever need to do something important. Arena I just do my 10 a days, but even those I'm getting so overloaded on stat pots it's almost not worth it to do them anymore. And raids, aside from TMR moogles, I haven't needed any of the rewards for raids in almost a year, yet I still do them as often as I can. It's just a habit I've formed at this point and for the most part it doesn't even provide pleasure, I just do it out of a weird sense of obligation and it's dumb

Yup, it's become quite an unhealthy habit, but it's kind of fear of missing out as well, I hate the fact that all my Orbs could be full and just waiting to be used up...and could be making use out of them.

Used some of the special 10+1 tickets last night, managed to get Malphasie's STMR yesterday along with Wilhelm's too which was super cool! Got Balthier to his 7* form, plus a couple of new units (Tomoe and Amber). Couple of other Rainbows were dupes and nothing to get excited over. To be honest I was far too tired to remember what else I got as I was trying to clear Raid rewards (and clear unit list) / Orbs / NRG / few special tickets etc before bed, and was quite late :/

Right, I'm now excited for getting Zack and Yuffie to increase my Final Fantasy 7 unit collection! :D Zack was one of my favourites when I was younger, not sure why, I think I liked the name and the black hair (like mine). I even had a FF7 fan site called zacksff7land (how awkward I know).

Summon results to follow...

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Toying around, party of 5 doing damage to Elt.

Screenshot_20190712-144603.png

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
50 3rd anni tickets netted me a G5 ticket, which turned into 2nd random Zeno.
Lmao. Not bad. I'm sharing him in the Favourite slot now, and have moved stoned Esther to Nemesis 1 for the Egg trial.

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017
Can you guys help me with the ideal team:

I can either use (All 7*):

Zeno
Ultima
Yuna
Awakened Rain
Cid

or

Zeno
Ultima
Yuna
Awakened Rain
Akstar

Which would give me the best shot at defeating all of the Nemesis challenges?

Thanks!

Don't use your first UoC to 6* tank, having 6* tank is almost same as maxed Warrior of Light tanking. You never know when you pull one and most likely it will be different tank than the one you UoCed.

Iam not sure if I would use it to second Sylvie either. You could wait the time when you pull your first tank and ask here again if its good to uoc or not.

Also you could prolly use your Lapis to Charlotte Step-Up banner if you haven't done so already.
As nlong as you have a decent breaker a 6* Sylvie is pretty serviceable on her own. 7* doesn't add a ton to her kit (triple cast is nice... but there aren't many fights when you need to do her things three times unless you're constantly being dispelled, and imbues/chaining moves probably don't do much for you if you already have DPS units)

I'd consider waiting until you roll a 5* tank and uoc your second if they're good enough.

I'm so glad you guys convinced me to wait as I just pulled Awakened Rain!

Last edited:

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
Both 10+1s were pretty much dogshit. I did the 50 3rd tickets and got a 5* ex, 2 4* ex and 2 3* ex tickets, 5* gave me my second Sieghard! Now I can replace Willy.

I feel it's weird that I'm pretty much drowning in tanks but the last time I got a then-relevant attacker meta unit was Hyoh, who came more or less by accident, yet when I attempt for anyone I really want...

Xion

Oct 27, 2017
Here are some Summon results (mentioning only Rainbows):

- 1 5* Guaranteed 10+1 Ticket (FFVII) Summon got me Zack :) now I just need Yuffie...
- Step 1 on Yuffie Step-up Summon....got Yuffie!! Woahh, damn that was lucky.
- 2 10+1 Tickets had no Rainbows
- 2 5+2 Tickets got me Emperor (already have his STMR)
- 5 5* EX Summon Tickets got me Seaside Nichol (lol really), Lila (which will let me get her STMR!), Beowulf (lets me get his 7* form), Sacred Shield Charlotte!!! (WOW! First one) and Eiko (need one more for STMR).
- 21 4* EX Summon Tickets got me Dark Fina (need one more for her STMR) and Riona (First one!! :))
- 57 EX Summon Tickets got me an Awakened Rain!!! YES! Finally I got him!! :D

I think I'll save my Lapis and not go for Step 2 or higher and probably use up some tickets maybe to try get a second Sacred Shield Charlotte for her 7*? Hmm..I don't need 7* Zack or Yuffie I guess, it was just cool to at least have the unit in my collection (to be honest I've not even read how good they are, I just wanted them for nostalgia and to increase my FF7 pool of characters).

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
10+1 premium: Zargabaath #1 (at least I got a rainbow......)
10+1 regular: absolute garbage

Gonna wait until I have enough anniv tickets to do multi pulls I guess.

Also, what are we voting for this time?

Cat_o_Nine

Dec 12, 2017
USA
I got Yuna #4 from the 5X ELT ticket
I got VoF #4 from the premium 10+1
I got blues and golds from the 10+1
threw 20 tickets including two 10% at the zack/yuffie banner, nothing to report

Celegus

Oct 25, 2017
Both 10+1s were nothing, same as every other Anniversary 10+1 we've had.

Last batch of Anni tickets were nothing. Literally a single 3* EX ticket.

At least the new Egg boss mode is fun.

Voting for lapis since free 10+1s have always been trash for me.

Also got my 9th Cid on Charlotte stepup.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
My premium 10+1 actually had a rainbow in it, wut? And it was a useful one to boot?? Seaside Nic, my 2nd one so I can 7* him now. Not sure what, if anything, he offers over CG Nic, or Fid, or Sylvie, or any of the other supports I use. Probably nothing... But it's a new 7*

Anybody got an inclination in the voting campaign part 2? These don't sound like compelling options. Lapis summons are always a disappoint, but free lapis is free lapis. 10+1s are a nightmare, and I even if Gumi isn't lying about the 7% rainbow rate, that isn't super compelling. Weapon TMR summon sounds baffling... Is it just a free TMR? TMRs are so easy to get nowadays, that's nothing compared to part 1's free STMR (that we probably lost out of because people like pulling free 3* every day)... And then the last option a new GLEX unit... That sounds like the most fun, but I don't for an instant believe there isn't some unit already designed and waiting around to be given to us anyways and this is just a way to make us vote for something they already had lined up for us.

What's the choice fam?

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
Had a nice lazy day so went ahead and grinded through the 25 unit challenge which wasn't too bad. Got Crimson from the 5 star ticket so eh. Very curious to see trials that go in there in the future.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Yeee, random 4* ticket off the raid got me my first CG Charlotte! Very tempted to start chuckin lapis at the 5+1's now to try and finish her 7 stars... Only at 17k so even if I catch up on the story I think I won't be able to do the step up which sucks cause I'd always go for the guaranteed over rolling dice... I'm torn

Luxuria

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Miami, FL
Yeee, random 4* ticket off the raid got me my first CG Charlotte! Very tempted to start chuckin lapis at the 5+1's now to try and finish her 7 stars... Only at 17k so even if I catch up on the story I think I won't be able to do the step up which sucks cause I'd always go for the guaranteed over rolling dice... I'm torn

I think they had pulled the rates over on Reddit and the 5+1 yielding better results for Charlotte. Of course, no guarantee vs. guaranteed copy. I got lucky and got my 2nd on my first 5+1 pull.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
And LGD done! It wasn't so bad but I wish Charlotte would stop counter-attacking for 2 mins each turn lol

5df1217d-6df1-4a5d-bab0kkc.png

The lower difficulties will be faster than this.

Edit : and done with all difficulties, for once I didn't wait 5 months before doing this.

Last edited:

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
I'm at 21,230 lapis right now, so close to the 24k I need to do a Charlotte lap, but completely out of ways to get free lapis. Not sure if I want to do 4/5 of the steps, or just do a bunch of the 5+1's trying to get a Charlotte. Getting to 4/5 steps is going to feel really, really bad, unless I get insanely lucky and snag her on an early step... I dunno what to doooooo

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm at 21,230 lapis right now, so close to the 24k I need to do a Charlotte lap, but completely out of ways to get free lapis. Not sure if I want to do 4/5 of the steps, or just do a bunch of the 5+1's trying to get a Charlotte. Getting to 4/5 steps is going to feel really, really bad, unless I get insanely lucky and snag her on an early step... I dunno what to doooooo
Oof, your best luck is hoping for a story update next maintenance, allowing you to do the full step up on its last day. (I'm guessing it'll be on the 25th though)

Kikujiro

Oct 27, 2017
Ok this work incredibly well, I'm shocked how easy it is with that setup.
I brought the Katies in for my first LGD clear lol

Can confirm, but I had to use Beryl for his 30% evasion passive since I couldn't reach the full evasion on a healer.
I did the Charlotte step up and only got the guaranteed one on the last step, I only got two other random rainbows, one of the worst step up I ever had, used around 50 tickets to get a second one.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Same, I joked on the livestream that those weekly 10+1 would be a sea of blue but I was spot on.
Those rainbow rates really suck, this is why choosing free unit pulls will always be a bad idea.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Meanwhile...

Screenshot_20190715-115253.png

5/3/4

Prishe turned gold to rainbow, first time I see this happen in multipull. I still hate that "new" system.

Niahak

Oct 25, 2017
2 golds + 10 blues for me.

Throwing additional tickets at the charlotte banner has resulted in nothing. Looks like I'll probably have to UoC to 7*. One raid ticket left to get.

I did do a (unwise, admittedly) 5+1 pull and got a Machina. So at least there's that.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
Got enough for a 5+1 on Charlotte and got my second one, finally (everything came out blue, so I was ready to be disappointed, but one turned gold and one rainbow. It's annoying.)

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Chocobo Rain gives 75% bonus pts. Question is, how many did sell 2nd CRain to coins alrd?
Yet again kinda dick move from Gumi .

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Elena is on a double rainbow banner, this is an avoid for me after my Zeno experience.
Thankfully I kept my 2 Choco Rain.
Edit : nvm it's a raid summon like event.

Last edited:

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Elena is on a double rainbow banner, this is an avoid for me after my Zeno experience.
Thankfully I kept my 2 Choco Rain, and we had the 300k UoC ticket last Mog King so I doubt it'll be this expensive again.

We get one 10+1 free banner pull. I have both CR too so its 150% bonus atleast. Hoping my friendlist will be crowded with 200% friends :p.

Niahak

Oct 25, 2017
As usual, somehow complaining about 50+ pulls yielding no Charlotte made the 4* ticket from the raid yield a Charlotte. So at least 1 UoC is safe.
Nice to get an (on-banner) free 10+1 pull. We'll be getting a bunch of 5+1 tickets (plus other goodies) soon too, as I recall.

Kikujiro

Oct 27, 2017
Chocobo Rain gives 75% bonus pts. Question is, how many did sell 2nd CRain to coins alrd?
Yet again kinda dick move from Gumi .

How is this a dick move?
They gave you two for free and he's a bonus unit, they could've just not make him a bonus unit.
I didn't sell the copy because it's what? 200 trust coins, it's not like I'm going to buy anything with 200 trust coins, I can just farm arena for ten days.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
How is this a dick move?
They gave you two for free and he's a bonus unit, they could've just not make him a bonus unit.
I didn't sell the copy because it's what? 200 trust coins, it's not like I'm going to buy anything with 200 trust coins, I can just farm arena for ten days.

Just saying he will be bonus unit. Too easy to sell one for coins and leave other. I usually do like this, if I have multiple same 100% limited units I usually sell others for coins and just leave one to inventory. I don't farm arena, I usually do 1-5 fights in week, that horrible ui makes me avoid arena.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Yoo one of the 4* tix from today! 7 star get! Glad I was saving my lapis til the last minute to try and chase a 2nd one

BhnwK6K.png

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
A surprise GLEX summoner, you say?

You have my attention for tomorrow's data mine.
but where do they go for GLEX as far as summoners go. I mean there is only so much you can do with the single esper bar...

maybe a double esper bar while she is in the party? Esper stats+80%? Esper damage plus some obscene number?

I have a free 10+1 and three 4 star tickets... maybe luck will be on my side

Lyrian

Oct 27, 2017
but where do they go for GLEX as far as summoners go. I mean there is only so much you can do with the single esper bar...

maybe a double esper bar while she is in the party? Esper stats+80%? Esper damage plus some obscene number?

I have a free 10+1 and three 4 star tickets... maybe luck will be on my side

The problem with summoners has always been damage. Well, that and the relative insanity of obtaining the very few pieces of summoner gear even in existence.

Foltra was the first actual reasonable damage dealing summoner. Given recent trends, Morgana should be a reasonable jump in power over that, as a GLEX unit.

Looking at Morgana's TMR/STMR, the TMR is a strict upgrade over Kydia's TMR. Morgana's STMR suggests that she might have a tweaked damage formula towards MAG, similar to how Foltra favors SPR builds.

We'll have to see how good Morgana's skills actually are to see if she is worth pulling for more than just a copy for her TMR.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
The problem with summoners has always been damage. Well, that and the relative insanity of obtaining the very few pieces of summoner gear even in existence.

I wait the day when we have (never) summoner that can cast esper every turn and do it easily (tap and damage is instant). Otherwise game has 0 real summoners, just some units that can summon here and there.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Game is up.

STMR moogle won barely (In JP it came as daily login 5 tix per day or something similar and you need 100 tix to have 100% stmr moogle).

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
Decided to log back in after a long hiatus, not gonna be playing regularly again anytime soon, just seeing the daily rewards.

I'm 100% convinced this game ups your rainbow chance after a hiatus to try and lure you back in.

Go 2 CG Charlottes in one 10+1 step up pull. A second Esther and BM Golbez in another. 2 Summer Fids, Yuraisha, and a 3rd Auron all in another 10+1 pull. 1 King Edgar and 2 Sabin in another. And more I can't remember.

It was raining rainbows back to back to back, I think only one of the 10+1 pulls I did didn't have a rainbow in it. Completely fucking ridiculous.