• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Yesterday's 30% ticket got me Mediena #1 (had 2 10% rainbow tickets and they were both blues, natch)

Got a 5*EX ticket from anniversary tix and got Greg #4 so I got his STMR, which is alright

Today's 10+1 guaranteed was Sieghard #4 so I get that crappy shield STMR, but I also got Mediena #2, which rules. I don't use mages that often, but always glad to have them at 7* for when I do

Also I'm not sure what ticket I got it one but somewhere mixed in there I snagged a Zack, so add him to the list of meta physical attackers I have 1 copy of, along with Zeno, Akstar, etc.

All in all pretty good end of month bonus pulls.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
All of the 10% tickets + 30% ticket were blues. Needless to say, it's prob cause I pulled 2 Elena for free the other day so I expected to get screwed over. 10+1 guaranteed was Olive #3 and my 3 5 * tickets were Nyx #2, Zeno #1 ( cool I guess since he's everywhere) and last ticket was Nyx #3. What are the chances of getting another Nyx... lol

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
edit: never mind all this, I had forgotten about her ability awakenings

Anybody know if FFBEequip.com's unit builder shows units fully potted up with maxed out doors? I just did a build for Mediena and I'm like 400 MAG off from what it shows on there...

Vs.

6s5jzXn.png

??

Last edited:

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
Got 6th CG Fina from the guaranteed 10+1 rainbow ticket. Got 2 5 star tickets from the anniversary pull which gave me 3rd and 4th aurora fryevia. I really don't know what I'd use her stmr on.

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
edit: never mind all this, I had forgotten about her ability awakenings

Anybody know if FFBEequip.com's unit builder shows units fully potted up with maxed out doors? I just did a build for Mediena and I'm like 400 MAG off from what it shows on there...

Vs.

6s5jzXn.png

??

No doors, but default is max pots (you can change it in the builder to the actual value), and max lvl esper if you haven't added your own.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Video is out:

CG Lightning & Hope. MK event starting 31.7
Few new Glex dps incoming and Glex event that focuses to Japanese summer.

UoC tix removed from Annitix but they added stmr tickets (I guess they are also as rare as uoc tix have been).

Code:
Anniversary follow-up tickets will be given out to players based on rank/daily login near the start of August

Ticket amount based on:

* Current rank x 5
* Total daily logins

Rewards include STMR exchange tickets, Prism Moogles, 5* EX tickets and lots more.
Special log in bonus in August to obtain more Anniversary Follow-up Tickets

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
What are the total possible days right now, if someone played from day one? Close to 1150 or something like that?

I stopped for a long time at some point and had around 800 something days last time I checked.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
What are the total possible days right now, if someone played from day one? Close to 1150 or something like that?

I stopped for a long time at some point and had around 800 something days last time I checked.

I started during soft launch 16.5.2016 and game had been up about week or so.

- Total login days 1167
- Total Consecutive login days 1151

Idk about that consecutive thing, Gumi prolly reseted it at some point, cause I was around 420 consecutive before anniv. No clue why it differs 16 days from total. Before todays daily change it was 1166 / 1151.

Last edited:

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
They must have changed the consecutive thing for sure, because mine shows as total days 800 something and consecutive days also 800 something lol

Btw, 10+1 was the usual trash.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Gumi caved in after all! https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExv..._update36_ffxiii_event_and_glex_unit_summary/
Anniversary Follow-up Ticket
Anniversary follow-up tickets will be given out to players based on rank/daily login near the start of August

Ticket amount based on:

• Current rank x 5
  • Total daily logins
Rewards include STMR exchange tickets, Prism Moogles, 5* EX tickets and lots more.

Notice it's "anniversary follow-up tickets" so it won't be the same rates/items, like STMR tickets intead of UoC in this case.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Looks like Gumi caved in after all! https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExv..._update36_ffxiii_event_and_glex_unit_summary/

Ticket amount based on:

• Current rank x 5
  • Total daily logins

Notice it's "anniversary follow-up tickets" so it won't be the same rates/items, like STMR tickets intead of UoC in this case.

So now is the best time to use all my rank exp maps right? I have like 30 of them pretty sure.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017

Ticket amount based on:

• Current rank x 5
  • Total daily logins

This one tweak alone basically ruins them. I don't want to summon through (and sort through and fuse through) 2000 tickets worth of detritus if I can't even get UoCs out of it. Individual STMR tickets are such a fucking waste.

Kikujiro

Oct 27, 2017
Morgana kinda sucks

The boss fight

Not a fan tbh

Fight is stupid, you get wiped without even knowing why, too many hidden triggers.
I borrowed a friend Elena and followed a guide, she destroys her.

Good news on the updates, Lightning chaining with the BS family is good, the new units look cool, I just hope they change something regarding the latent abilities awakening, as of know it kinda sucks.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Free weekly 10 blue 1 gold is going to win the vote, once again I will never understand the need of getting disappointed by RNG.

OfficerRob

Oct 25, 2017
Free weekly 10 blue 1 gold is going to win the vote, once again I will never understand the need of getting disappointed by RNG.
I can't be too upset considering I was positive the community would screw up and we would miss out on the STMR tickets. 50% success rate should be looked at as a win all things considered.

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
Some people play purely just to pull, its why that crap always ends up winning. Still calling the summer votes a win since we got the stmr vote.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah getting the STMR was a miracle, haha.

Edit : finally done with that

bec43903-cadf-41eb-abcmjuk.png

Last edited:

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
I'm only at 22K; I don't know if I have the willpower to finish it. Between that and the bomb raid I'm worn out.

Did get an Elena off a ticket and my first Beryl from a 10+1 though. I need to prioritize some tanks so that was a welcome addition.

Also, just randomly have to say, I hate the arena.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
What the hell is going on with this game right now? Its mid week and there a new banner already. The greed has gotten absolutely out of control. Quality has been out the window as everything now gets met with a damn download before even a loading screen.

Gumi, I'm playing Dragalia instead atm and this is the exact opposite way to get me to actually play ffbe again. It's kinda lame cause I had a LOT of fun with this mobile game, but I can tell I'm days away from account deletion at this point like I was coming from Dokkan Battle to BE.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
The anniversary f-up ticket summons seems unnecessary complicated, with multiple banners and tickets used giving coins to summon on another banner.

Edit : well, it took 4 normal tickets, wanted to try my luck with 15 tickets.

b90f3d5c-fba5-4ada-99a0ks3.png

Honestly I deserve it with the shitty luck of this month, now to get CG Bartz and I'll pull for CG Onion Knight.

Last edited:

Niceguydan8

Nov 1, 2017
Did about ~140 ticket pulls (6 of those being a 4* guaranteed ticket) and ended up with one off banner Rainbow, one Neverending Hope, and one Radiant Lightning. I will UOC the other Lightning for the 7* version, as she will be going into my party.

My Lapis stash stays unaffected while I eagerly await the Octopath banner. You will be mine, Olberic!

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I'll do a few tickets for Lightning but no way am I wasting Lapis when this game's supply is super limited.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if they already did the count of our rank/login day for f-up tickets, I can rank up today if I want.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Edit : well, it took 4 normal tickets, wanted to try my luck with 15 tickets.
I got my first Akstar in 4 tickets on the Lightning banner. Feels bad.

Ywah, I tossed 8 normal tix and got 2 rainbows. Crimson and Rivera from L banner. That means Ill do lap on River banner next Friday or so when I have 12k Lapis (got 5525 now) :). Want that 7* Rivera just because. Will toss my remaining tickets to Rivera banner too.

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017
Any reason you NEED to have LM Fina at 7*? She's super OP at 6* (especially with her Latent Abilities) and I'd rather use my UoC elsewhere

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
No joke.... my first ticket ... a normal rare I got a rainbow and I got Hope and not Lightning. DAMN IT.... I despise Hope. I'll have him up for the event I guess.

And also I finished the story updates finally.... been putting it off awhile. I have a few questions about that.

BIG SPOILERS ETC ETC for Season 2 new chapters.

How did Dark Fina.... get out of her crystal from Lapis? The way she explains things.... didn't really make any sense to me. Akstar is so obviously Rain right now... so how is it possible for Akstar and Rain to both exist? Better yet... how is it possible for Dark Fina to even know about the future if she's "dead"? How come Emperor seemed so damn powerful the entire Season 2 story and he gets bested by Levnato? How come Levnato is now Vlad? I thought Vlad was the former emperor. Cool reveal though but i'm getting tired of this everyone is now a super human dbz stuff lol. I really loved the Rain and Lasswell scene where they become kings and destroy their blood ties clashing. The Akstar scenes were also very sad.... but kinda not memorable since Akstar lived.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Here the f-up ticket item pool :
  • Super Trust Moogle Exchange Ticket
  • 5★ Guaranteed EX Ticket
  • Prism Moogle
  • 5+1 Summon Ticket
  • 4★+ Guaranteed EX Ticket
  • EX Summon Ticket
  • Silver Enlightenment Key
  • NRG Restore 10
  • Trust Coin x10
  • Various Mini Pots
  • Various Megacites
  • Various Magicites
  • King Gil Snapper
  • King Metal Minituar
Then for each ticket used you get a coin, usable on 2 different banners, Gold for 20 coins each summon with :

• Super Trust Moogle Exchange Ticket (x5 or x1 per summon)
  • 5★ Select Summon Ticket
  • Lapis (x100 or x20 per summon)
  • 10+1 Summon Ticket
  • 4★+ Guaranteed EX Ticket
  • Gold Enlightenment Key
And Platinum, a whopping 160 coins for :

• Super Trust Moogle Exchange Ticket x5
  • 5★ Select Summon Ticket
  • 5★ Guaranteed 10+1 Summon Ticket
  • Prism Moogle

I'd say wait for the rates, I'll use mine after we get all rank and login tickets.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
I'd say wait for the rates, I'll use mine after we get all rank and login tickets.

Tickets are most likely safe to use asap (I will use my tickets tomorrow).

But as you said, it is better to wait for impressions & rates for coins. Thus prolly best to wait til end of August with coins.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Only just started to get connection errors and friend unit disappearing in battle, this is extremely annoying.
Edit : and I forgot about the red quartz battles.

Last edited:

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
The era of forgetting about daily/weekly bullshit has begun. Needs to be a massive UI overhaul to keep all this shit in some kind of quest log

Niahak

Oct 25, 2017
The era of forgetting about daily/weekly bullshit has begun. Needs to be a massive UI overhaul to keep all this shit in some kind of quest log
If only we had some kind of daily quest system. Seriously, enlightenment thingy is 1 NRG and more valuable than the Coliseum. They should just add this to the rotation of "dumb tasks I have to do for daily lapis" and remove coliseum or arena or the "three orbs" quest (or all three IMO).

Anyone remember when Ariana event randomly started giving us summon tickets from daily quests? I think that's the last time they modified the system at all.

Another nice thing would be to put unfinished Events at the top of the vortex list. They can show you the "new" marker so they're halfway there, but they don't seem to put them in any particular order.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Agreed. The entire daily quest system is legacy dogshit that needs to be deleted. All it is is a bunch of menial shit we do to get our free 50 lapis a day and/or a 1% moogle on the weekends (like we even need these anymore, I just do it out of habit, like most of the crap in this game). If they want to keep adding all these new daily/weekly grind events to the game they should have all of them replace the daily quest system completely. At least the system would have meaning again as it would be reminding us of actual valuable tasks we need to complete

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
4* login ticket today became rainbow and I got Heavenly technician Lid. Cool..... and yeah I forgot about the door upgrades this week too. It's only natural when there is so much crap to prioritize. I needed to finish the story as well but I have to admit I did that last min for the half energy so it is probably my fault for missing out. It's STILL a really shitty system.

StarStorm

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I just came back after three years and got Zeno, Elena, a few more 5* and Zack from a ticket. What is up with the events. A new event when we still have the Golden Bomb raid and FFT event concurrently up lol? I can't ascend most of them due to not having a 2nd copy. There are so many unviable units in the pool that I would never touch. My last several 10+1 ticket pulls was trash. Not a single 5*.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
I just came back after three years and got Zeno, Elena, a few more 5* and Zack from a ticket. What is up with the events. A new event when we still have the Golden Bomb raid and FFT event concurrently up lol? I can't ascend most of them due to not having a 2nd copy. There are so many unviable units in the pool that I would never touch. My last several 10+1 ticket pulls was trash. Not a single 5*.
There is usually a rerun event (in this case the FFT event) going on concurrently with whatever new things are happening at any given time, but this last month or so more than normal for some reason Gumi has been overlapping shit and it's making it a disaster trying to keep up with everything. We're on our 3rd straight raid in a row now and doing raid summons 10k coins at a time is honestly grinding on my last nerve so damned hard. And now they've added the CG Lightning banner/MK event right on top of the ongoing raid. It's a mess honestly and I'm not sure why they're doing this

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got Radiant Lightning, took around 85 tickets.

I'm going so hard on the Bartz/Lenna banner. I need a meta healer and an upgrade to Esther. Spend it all!

Edit: I am an absolute IDIOT. I didn't know you could buy a Dual Form TMR Moogle in the weekly event...I could have fused a Prism Moogle to it. Just literally wasted 85 tickets.

Last edited:

Luxuria

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Miami, FL
There is usually a rerun event (in this case the FFT event) going on concurrently with whatever new things are happening at any given time, but this last month or so more than normal for some reason Gumi has been overlapping shit and it's making it a disaster trying to keep up with everything. We're on our 3rd straight raid in a row now and doing raid summons 10k coins at a time is honestly grinding on my last nerve so damned hard. And now they've added the CG Lightning banner/MK event right on top of the ongoing raid. It's a mess honestly and I'm not sure why they're doing this

Trying to get enough points to get the 5* ticket from Elena's event along with the FFT event and raid was annoying. I tried to catch up to the story but couldn't finish Season 2 (I did get through most of season 1 and a decent portion of S2) as I never had enough energy and had already used up a lot of NRG pots. There were just so many events going on at once.

I'm going so hard on the Bartz/Lenna banner. I need a meta healer and an upgrade to Esther. Spend it all!

Edit: I am an absolute IDIOT. I didn't know you could buy a Dual Form TMR Moogle in the weekly event...I could have fused a Prism Moogle to it. Just literally wasted 85 tickets.

We are fortunate enough to get the Moogles as KM rewards. Still, I threw 35 tickets at the banner and nothing but golds and blues.

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017

I'm still debating whether it's worth picking up her moogle with everything being so expensive in the shop (those key prices!). I plan on pulling on Bartz too and he doesn't need it, so I don't think I'd ever use it on the long run.

Niahak

Oct 25, 2017
It's crazy to log in after 3 weeks straight of raids and have nothing major to do. Most boring Friday in the game in a long time.

No item world, no daily (non-enlightenment) stuff... just the mogking, which I can already do on repeat.

If arena wasn't so terrible, I'd almost consider doing that.

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017
I know there's a lot to complain about but I've spent $0 on the game and have put in probably 200 hours lifetime. I'm REALLY looking forward to the SRPG BE coming out next year.

Niceguydan8

Nov 1, 2017
I'm still debating whether it's worth picking up her moogle with everything being so expensive in the shop (those key prices!). I plan on pulling on Bartz too and he doesn't need it, so I don't think I'd ever use it on the long run.
I am prioritizing those keys last. I only really want to upgrade Nichol (I've already upgraded Lass and Rain) so I'm not in a huge rush to get keys. I think the other stuff in the MK shop is more valuable.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
My rainbows on the FFXIII banner were Yuraisha and Neverending Hope. Two buffers in the same set of solo ticket pulls, neither of them at 7*. Oh well, at least Yuraisha upgrades into a monster when she hits 7*!