• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Niceguydan8

Nov 1, 2017
What do blank prism moogles do
You can use any moogle you have for another unit and turn it into a prism moogle for that tmr.

For example, if you want Radiant Lightnings TMR but you don't have her, you could get her Dual Form 5% Moogle, merge it with a blank Prism, and it becomes a 5% Dual Form prism that you can use regular moogles on and receive the TMR when it's maxed out.

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017
You can use any moogle you have for another unit and turn it into a prism moogle for that tmr.

For example, if you want Radiant Lightnings TMR but you don't have her, you could get her Dual Form 5% Moogle, merge it with a blank Prism, and it becomes a 5% Dual Form prism that you can use regular moogles on and receive the TMR when it's maxed out.

Can I jam like 15 "buster sword" TMR moogles into a prism and have a 75% completed TMR?

Niceguydan8

Nov 1, 2017
Can I jam like 15 "buster sword" TMR moogles into a prism and have a 75% completed TMR?
I'm not sure if you do it all at once but yeah, you could. You use one buster sword moogle to convert the blank Prism to a buster sword prism and then merge that buster sword prism with moogles (could be any moogle, including TMR specific moogles) to Raise the percentage.

It's basically a way to grind up a TMR without having the unit. All you need is a blank Prism and one TMR specific moogle to get it started.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017

Yes, you could do that. I wouldn't, but you could. You want to save prism moogles for really special TMRs or, like, limited unit TMRs that you have a moogle for but never pulled the unit. Anyone that you could farm up yourself I wouldn't use the prism moogle on.

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure if you do it all at once but yeah, you could. You use one buster sword moogle to convert the blank Prism to a buster sword prism and then merge that buster sword prism with moogles (could be any moogle, including TMR specific moogles) to Raise the percentage.

It's basically a way to grind up a TMR without having the unit. All you need is a blank Prism and one TMR specific moogle to get it started.
Yes, you could do that. I wouldn't, but you could. You want to save prism moogles for really special TMRs or, like, limited unit TMRs that you have a moogle for but never pulled the unit. Anyone that you could farm up yourself I wouldn't use the prism moogle on.

Thank you both...makes sense!

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017

Ok that's insanely powerful. Wish I had gotten more than 2 from the anniversary tickets. Now to figure out what TMR's I need

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
I am prioritizing those keys last. I only really want to upgrade Nichol (I've already upgraded Lass and Rain) so I'm not in a huge rush to get keys. I think the other stuff in the MK shop is more valuable.

Yeah I don't want to use them on the current batch.
I'm saving the keys for characters that will benefit a lot from it, and I feel like they're going to be very valuable soon.

When SBBs come out together with a banner, I want to be able to fully enhance those characters if I pull for them (like Bartz, Lenna, WoL, Cecil, I also have Sabin in mind, etc)

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
I remember back before 7 stars people were talking about a system they got in JP side that gave some kind of reward for the number of 7* units made, and recommending people combine 4 units into two 7 star units before combining them for STMR in in order to take advantage of this system which worked retroactively. Question is, given the JP timeline we were suspected to have gotten this system by now, or is it something that could still be coming in the future?

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I remember back before 7 stars people were talking about a system they got in JP side that gave some kind of reward for the number of 7* units made, and recommending people combine 4 units into two 7 star units before combining them for STMR in in order to take advantage of this system which worked retroactively. Question is, given the JP timeline we were suspected to have gotten this system by now, or is it something that could still be coming in the future?
We were supposed to get that a long time ago, but since it gives UoC, Gumi is delaying this as much as they can.
It's called expert missions and they already said it's coming, it also give a nice accessory. https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/wiki/mission#wiki_expert

Lyrian

Oct 27, 2017
Anniversary was rather kind to me. The only real gripe that I have was that I went for Elena and ended up with 1 Elena and 3 Morganas. Could fix that with UoCs, but as I now have STMR Malphasie, I don't really feel the need to do that. Even got that 4th Citra I wanted from all the 5EX tickets that dropped this month.

For those wanting ranting on Gumi/Alim about screwing over the playerbase during Anniversary, there's a very cautionary tale to be said today.

Today, after only one year of operation, Square Enix gave the termination notice for the global version of Star Ocean Anamnesis.

What was even colder was the following:

1) Square Enix used the first anniversary month-long event to wait out the refund period for in-app purchases (no new content was released during the anniversary month; rather most of the old content was reset and re-released as an "anniversary special"). Once Square Enix was sure that the refund window had closed on all mobile platforms, the termination notice was given.

2) It was known (because of the sloppy coding of the game, some people could see unreleased units) that the anniversary content was already present in the game's client. That content included this year's batch of swimsuit units (3 banners' worth of units).

3) Despite the obvious revenue stream that chasing waifus would bring, Square Enix decided not to run these banners before puling the plug on the game.

4) Anecdotally, based on many farewell posts on various forums, a very strong reason why the swimsuit banners were not run before ending the game was that the majority of the dedicated playerbase has saved up vast amounts of premium currency and 5* tickets in preparation for these banners (most had 100k+ premium currency saved up, some as much as 200k, on top of ticket stockpiles). As such, Square Enix likely decided that there was little (if any) money to be made from these banners and chose not to run them, instead of at least running them as one last thank you to the playerbase for sticking around for a year.

Everyone here should remember that gacha games are primary driven towards generating gambling revenue. If and when a gacha game becomes too generous with F2P freebie gifts to appease its players, where those gifts start significantly impacting incoming revenues, that game risks being being closed for greener pastures. That's why almost all of the gifts and giveaways to FFBE players will be meaningless/worthless to veterans. Protecting those revenue streams is of the upmost importance to FFBE.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Maintenance has ended and game is up. Remember to do Door dungeon, fire magic damage this time. Idk what was last week cause I forgot to do it.

Girl squad in action:

Screenshot_20190808-115425.png
Screenshot_20190808-115433.png

Elly works well in that dungeon too if you happen to have one (or loan friend).

Last edited:

Niahak

Oct 25, 2017
Maintenance has ended and game is up. Remember to do Door dungeon, fire magic damage this time. Idk what was last week cause I forgot to do it.

Girl squad in action:

Elly works well in that dungeon too if you happen to have one (or loan friend).
Last week was Ice magic. This one was pretty easy for me (but then, I have a stacked Elly that I should really use those doors on). Only really needed the one unit, although I loaded up Dragonlord too just for fun.

Since doors are the only new thing to do today (when did they decide item world should start on Friday all of the sudden?), game is still pretty slow. And looks like no new event this week either, unless they reset rewards for all these KM bosses (which most friend units can probably 1TKO solo).

Still surprised they really decided to parcel out the STMR tickets over so much time, give out 10 of these follow-up tickets on the non-stmr ticket days, and the "bonus" login daily is 30 lapis. All of this feels so inconsequential after the anniversary stuff. And then there's the "Three days a week" free daily summon, which actually comes off as stingier than if they didn't have any free summons.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
These anniversary follow up tickets are wack as hell. Why is Magicite still a thing we're getting from ANY summon, much less a special anniversary summon

Niahak

Oct 25, 2017
Did the DPS guaranteed summon, got 2 Karlette. Was not an expected outcome. She's one of the ones that came out while I was on hiatus, so I'll have to investigate further.

I still have enough for another 2 or 3 summons... it's tempting to try for Esther/Zeno/QueenSTMR.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Any particular reason why Item World parties were wiped completely clean?

edit: also since you guys are where I vent all my frustrations about this game, arena weeks where W-abilities are disabled can suck my butt thru a straw

edit: actually the IW party wipe was a good thing, just got to load my main party into it and I don't have to worry about it putting all my dumb event parties in there. I take that one back

Last edited:

Luxuria

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Miami, FL
Decided to pull once on the support banner and got a second Summer Fina and Lid which is what I was pulling for. Not sure if I want to try and pull on the attack banner for a chance to get a Zeno or a 4th Esther for her STMR.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Arena is just so trash. All my xenogears units use multi hits and they are banned this week. Kiss my arse, gumi. I'll just be doing the normal and quitting every round for the lapis.

Edit: Only took 2 runs of item world to get the rare for Elena. Finally some good rng!

Last edited:

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
Hey guys, hope you're all well.

I can't get onto Discord, and have got a new account on FFBE. Would really love some friends! My code is: 484,286,623

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017

I can't get onto Discord, and have got a new account on FFBE. Would really love some friends! My code is: 484,286,623
Nice to see you back!
At the moment I'm a bit bored just waiting for the FF V King Mog even to happen to finally use these and maybe grab one Lenna or two without using normal tickets/lapis.

ticketst3knk.png

Hopefully getting some STMR along the way!

Niahak

Oct 25, 2017

Welcome back! I added you.

I need more friends too now that I no longer receive rando friend requests and lots of Era folks dropped off. 737,150,495.

Sharing Randi, Elly, Wilhelm, event units.

I got a Rivera from today's follow-up EX tickets (still have only received 3* EX). Looks like her most interesting skills are available to her maxed 6* form, so I'll try using that for a bit before considering a UOC. Seems like an awesome combo with an evade Zarg.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Game is up, so are Follow Up tickets from login days.
Remember, it is strongly advised to use your coins (what you get from tickets) to Platinum summon that costs 160 coins per summon.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
That's a lotta tickets

696f239b-4147-421a-8flgkqc.png

Still waiting my rank tickets before using those.

Edit : this week red quartz boss is weak to phys/mag Earth

Last edited:

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Hopefully I took them all up.

Screenshot_20190815-130506.png

Code:
FUP ticket haul:

50 = 10x3* ex
50 = 7x3* ex
50 = 7x3* ex, 1x4* ex, 1x stmr tix
50 = 4x3* ex, 2 stmr tix, silver key
50 = 2x3* ex
50 = 3x3* ex
50 = 9x3* ex
50 = 3x3* ex, 1x4* ex, 1 stmr tix, 2 silver key
50 = 7x3* ex, 2x 4* ex, 1 silver key
50 = 3x3* ex , 2x 4* ex
50 = 5x3* ex, 1 silver key
50 = 1x Prism, 6x3* ex, 1x4* ex
50 = 5x3* ex
50 = 2x 3* ex, 1 stmr tix, 1 silver key
50 = 4x 3* ex
50 = 4x 3* ex, 2x 4* ex
50 = 6x 3* ex
50 = 2x 3* ex, 1 silver key
50 = 10x 3* ex
50 = 6x 3*, 1 silver key
50 = 5x 3* ex
50 = 5x 3* ex, 1 stmr tix
50 = 6x 3* ex, 1x 4* ex
33 = 2x 3*, silver key

123 ex 3*
10 ex 4*
1 prism
5 stmr tickets
9 silver keys

Outside of Prism thats prolyl the average. Then my multisummon for plat ended to be:

Screenshot_20190815-133434.png
Screenshot_20190815-133449.png

Great luck here, don't expect to see uoc tickets, pretend they don't exist.
Based on discord posts average seems to be 50% stmr and 49% G5.
Saving my ex tix stash for some rainy day.

Exellus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I'm saving everything until 8/29 to get the rank tickets too. Then I'm gonna do a mega summon all at once. That might be the FFV banner too.....I'm debating on saving all the EX tickets until later or using them sooner.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Fusing the shit we get takes so much of time...
took me over 2h to clear unit inventory and do some stmr thingies.

I was at 823 / 770
Now at 518/770
Also shopped 100% units worth of 3000, having 21280 currency.

Glad this is done, next cleaning operation in 2 weeks when we get level FU tickets ~300 tickets less than today but still huge amounts of time needed.

Luxuria

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Miami, FL
I only had 600 or some tickets? Only got STMR tickets x 5 and a prism Moogle. I wish i got some 5* tickets!

Edit: Got a second copy of King Edgar. How is he?

I got another Noctis. He's my #6. 😫

Last edited:

Madvin_a

Oct 25, 2017
1288 FUP tickets, 1250 used:
EX
3*-118
4*-13

STRM-5
Trust Coin-750

1250 coins for Gold/Platinum...gonna wait till rank xp FUP tickets drop before using them.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I'm so close to getting the SPR parameter mission done. Right now Folka is about 1755 SPR but i'm having trouble finishing it even with Item world. People say Lila is easier to get it with but I dont have her geared even at 7* Also, I ran out of item world orbs. Elly's level 4 magic seal mod took like 10 refreshes... absolutely horrible rng. Luckily I got Elena's done in 2 runs before Elly... lol. I'm thinking maybe I should just pot folka with doors but that would be a waste

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
My 7 platinum pulls

5*EX x4
STMR5 x3

No rare stuff

Got 100+ EX tickets now I get to pull to litter up my box I just spent 2 hours cleaning, so that's a nice bonus. Thanks Gumi!

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
I only had a total of 171 tickets from logins since I just started in March but I had enough coins for a premium summon. Got a 5* EX ticket from that which netted my first Fryevia. Happy about that because I have a 7* A.Fry and really like her so glad to have her other version.

Also got my first Eiko from the 5+1 earlier. Getting to the point where I have quite a few 5* characters and am not sure who to focus on. I really need pots and cactuars now more than anything lol.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Rolled 100+ 3*EX tickets, a handful of 4*EX and my four 5*EX tickets

Within the first 15 pulls on the 3* tickets I had gotten 3(!) rainbows. I had to double and triple check that I wasn't accidentally using my 5* tickets since they were coming down rainbow so often. After that tho, I went thru 90+ tickets without getting a single rainbow, so I guess the math kind of evened out in the end.

Total rainbow haul from all the tix:

Fryevia #2
Dressy Aileen #1
Beatrix #2
Zeno #2
Veritas of Flame #whatever, maybe 3?
Summer Fid #3 (previously UoC'd 2 of these, oh well, still no regrets was a massive upgrade from Loren)
Sieghard #5

Honestly, my unit collection is in a state right now where I kind of want for nothing. Nothing currently existing or on the horizon afaik. I'm just waiting for another massive leap in the power creep, or a must-have support. Not even going to bother putting work into 7* Zeno when I've got a good Esther

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
A couple times now I've run into people in the arena that just have single unit teams that auto-kill themselves before the fight even starts and I have to shout these people out for they are heroes. And to anybody that puts a 4 star unit at your leader and then has 4 Liliths or some shit backing them up you are a villain and you should have your FFBE privileges revoked

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
A couple times now I've run into people in the arena that just have single unit teams that auto-kill themselves before the fight even starts and I have to shout these people out for they are heroes. And to anybody that puts a 4 star unit at your leader and then has 4 Liliths or some shit backing them up you are a villain and you should have your FFBE privileges revoked
I do this with Liquid Metal Slime, Arena is awful and want to finish the 10 fight ASAP.

Edit : oh f*ck a grinding event where the boss is annoying, and have a pre-emptive that takes ages to resolve and the 5* ticket is at 40k event point (was 30k on the last one), ugh so tempted to skip this shit entirely.

Last edited:

Niahak

Oct 25, 2017
I have this with my Paul so I can burn through three arena orbs fast. Don't even bother with the "win 1 round in arena".
I still get arena rewards every week, so it's not all bad.

My haul from the FUP tickets was around 120 EX - 3 5*, 8 4*, rest 3* (also, 2 5+1s, one moogle prism, and ~25 STMR tickets). So far my rainbows have been Mediena, Aloha Lasswell, and Folka+Citra. Still have 80 3*s and 8 4*s to go through... and the 5+1.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So got my login ticket yesterday. Used them all and got a bunch of standard ex tickets :/

Also a bunch of coins. 800 of them got me 4 damm things all together. Is this intended or did something fuck up huge? 800 of those coins for 4 things seemed real awful.

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
I have a Kaito set up to solo LGD in Event 1 (full evade, 100% fire resist).

T-cast Devastating Tsunami - 2x Rip Tide does the trick for me.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Also a bunch of coins. 800 of them got me 4 damm things all together. Is this intended or did something fuck up huge? 800 of those coins for 4 things seemed real awful.

One platinum summon is 160 coins. You have about 50% - 60% chance to get stmr x5 ticket from that summon.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
One platinum summon is 160 coins. You have about 50% - 60% chance to get stmr x5 ticket from that summon.
Ah, yeah did get some of them. Speaking of which I couldnt actually find where we use them? Even though I'm fairly certain I'm a long way off the needed 100 anyway.

Niahak

Oct 25, 2017
So got my login ticket yesterday. Used them all and got a bunch of standard ex tickets :/

That's expected/intended... if you used the good summon banner (platinum). It's 160 (?) per summon. You probably got 2 5* EX tickets and 10 STMR tickets (2x5).