• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Look that Katy TM. Its in same levels than limited unit Rena STMR.

Katy banner ending when game September ends:

Duration: Thursday, 9/19 01:00 - Monday, 9/30 23:59 PDT

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
This week's KH raid will have a very good craftable materia :
Dodge Roll [Materia]: +30% HP/MP, +20% Phys Evade

And yes A.I. Katy TM has a much better Ribbon.

(Accessory) Anti-Virus Software [TMR]:
  • DEF/SPR + 30
  • DEF +10%
  • SPR +10%
  • Nullify all status ailments and activate installation program for self at the start of the battle.
  • Installation Program: Boost resistance to ATK, DEF, MAG and SPR reductions for caster.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
The Katy Perry stuff in this game is straight embarrassing imo......
You have to wonder what popstar they are going to collaborate with in 2020, Ariana Grande / Katy Perry / ???
It even gave us a meme

yduer0sxrjp5.jpg

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Oh no KH Cloud and Sora are back too?? Their event and banner is what got me interested in this game; I started too late to pull for them but I had hoped they might find their way back sometime. I definitely have to go for them, but won't have enough for Seph as well. Will have to hope for the best with tickets on his!

Still, super excited I should finally get Cloud. :) I still don't have his regular 5* unit.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
So, how do you feel about summon fest coming in 2 months?
I was looking at when Elephim will get her broken enhancements (around CG Rain) because I still have 0 of her, and looking at story events we'll have
October - Physalis
November - CG Dark Fina (summon fest)
December - CG Rain (summon fest)
(baring no delay/swap)

Myself, I might get CG WoL and will most certainly get CG Onion Knight.

Lyrian

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know honestly....

In theory, in the medium term, CG Dark Fina. Although, CG Terra (maybe) in two weeks is going to be interesting to see how Gumi addresses that Sol is far more powerful than her JP form currently.

Then again, here comes Halloween first....

And as the AI Katy banner highlights, Gumi is NOT afraid of making GLEX units with utterly insane STMRs to induce people to pull on pretty much any banner Gumi wants.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I agree, with how GLEX are turning out nowadays, they're more desirable than summon fest.
Halloween will be very interesting since it's right before the fests will start.

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
So, how do you feel about summon fest coming in 2 months?
I was looking at when Elephim will get her broken enhancements (around CG Rain) because I still have 0 of her, and looking at story events we'll have
October - Physalis
November - CG Dark Fina (summon fest)
December - CG Rain (summon fest)
(baring no delay/swap)

Myself, I might get CG WoL and will most certainly get CG Onion Knight.

I'm just interested in WoL and Cecil. Bartz should be good for a long while so I don't plan on pulling on another damage dealer from the summon fests.

And as for mages, I got Tsukiko, was lucky enough to pull Sol too, and CG Legs (Dark Fina) doesn't do much for me. I hate her sprite actually. I'd rather just wait for CG Ysh'tola since she's free and pretty good from what I've heard.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
40 ML step up step 1 this time around gave me a rainbow... Tsukiko #2 so i'm pretty happy with that. I hear she's beast. And guaranteed 5 star this time was 2ND TIFA because there's truly no better way to celebrate the FF VII remake hype to me haha. Late king mog ticket which I forgot to open until now gave me Yuraisha #2 so she's gonna be 7* which is nice.

I forgot to mention did the 9k rainbow lapis summon before this current one which gave me Kaito#1, Tsukiko#1, Akstar#1, Jecht#2 which I 7*'d. I'm too scared to do the 9k a 2nd time though especially with CG Terra around the corner so i'm gonna save lol. There's also ... a part of me that wants to pull for Sol but 50k lapis is limited and i'd rather go for my very favourites.

Some rainbows I got during the campaign I didn't list are...

Emperor#1
Dark Fina#2 which I 7*'d
Veritas of the flame#1
Akstar #1
Elfreeda#1

Overall, pretty cool campaign but I definitely would have appreciated an Esther or something xD. I'm honestly not even sure what I should do with my current UoC tickets. I have 30 so it's really not much. if I dont get CG Terra's STMR maybe i'll look into uoc her.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a higher FFVII rate this week? I got 3 raindows, Yuffie, Red and Aerith in one day. Don't have the Lapis to pull for the Kingdom Hearts banner so I will continue to plow through the story to build it up. I love half energy month.

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
There, I went into the last 20% of Asura with a survival plan, executed it, and... survived! She went down on the very she would have smacked me with another instant kill attack, but light element chaining with Elena and Reberta took care of that. This was actually a fun fight, even if it was frustrating when I lost to things I didn't think were in play. also, once you realize how to tell which stance or set of attacks she's in, you don't even have to pay as much attention to the prompts (which still go by awfully fast, IMO).

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Craziest thing happened this morning. Used 14 rare tickets on Sol's banner and a blue crystal turned gold then Rainbow.... then it turned out to be an off banner Queen.... but I then threw a 4*+ ticket on Sol'd banner and it was rainbow. Now I got Sol! Very happy with that. I hope I can get another Sol but if not I'll probably UoC since he seems super powerful.

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah and Pandora is winning in its category.

These entries should have been disqualified and others picked in their place imo.

Sean

Oct 25, 2017
Longview
Took a shot of all the teams I've made lately:

P43GpCt.png

Wish I had kept some of the earlier ones. Also just added CD up top since I had nuked the group instead of saving it for some reason.

Preview of fights to come:

Moose - 3 Turns
Kefka - 6 turns
Shinryu - 4 turns
Robot - 13 turns (maybe).

All missions of course!

Need to make teams for Emperor and Chaos too.

Elena, Charlotte, Folka, Sieg, and Loren have been *very* good investments for me. Morgana is getting a lot of use too. She'll probably make an appearance in the other two mentioned fights as well.

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
Oh this I fun. I haven't saved all the teams in ffbeequip but I do have them saved in game.

These are mine:

A09-A4766-279-B-44-DE-9154-17885-C4-F5-DBF.png

I really wanna do Kefka with Sabin but if I can't find any that's properly geared in my FL I'll just bring Bartz instead.

Not sure about double healers either, I might switch one of them for Sylvie if I need her buffs.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Just dropped 20k plat to get a 7* AI Katy. Might have been the most useless expenditure of lapis I've ever made in this game and I still have zero regrets

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Just looked at AI Katy's STMR... wtf lol, it kind of does...everything? Is that legal? It should be illegal.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Lapis drought starting to hit Global :D. They gives us daily 40m lapis pulls. Same time they change 20 Lapis missions from raid to lousy amounts of raid coins (200 / 300 etc).

Cause players can't have normal amount of Lapis, if we give them from here, where can we take it? :D

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
Pulled a Riku off a 4* ticket this morning. Ahhh I wanted Seph! Oh well I'll take him.

Otherwise, kind of torn on what to spend on. Not interested in the new Katy beyond her STMR and I'd really like KH Cloud and Sora, but I need better gear more than anything at this point, so that STMR would go a long way in giving me that boost I need. Don't have enough lapis to spend for both, although I have enough story left I could probably scrounge some up but that'll be the last of my reserves. Ahhh decisions, decisions.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Pulled two KH Sephs this morning. Kind of a little disappointed I didn't get Riku instead, but I'm glad that I didn't get stuck with an unawakenable 6*, at least.

Considering giving a pull to the Katy banner because AI Katy is a monster, but I'm not sure if I will.

May 13, 2019
That happened to me on KH Round 1. I got a free Sora from the free on-banner 10+1 they gave us. I then did TWO full runs of the step-up and received 7 copies of KH Cloud. Never pulled a second Sora.
I was only able to do one run of the first KH step-up and managed to get Sora and Cloud on the very last step.

At least I've got plenty of 4* tickets to waste if my obsession gets the best of me.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to YOLO some tickets on Katy.
EDIT : nevermind it's step up only, bye.
I did my 3 premium 10+1 instead.

img_09191wbjng.png
img_09201nekco.png
img_09211elk40.png

Looks like I got Zeno's STMR, not bad.

Last edited:

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Wow, I got my first friend requests in like... 6 months? More, maybe? Did they actually fix the friend system

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
Seems so, there's been multiple people reporting that friend requests have started coming in. Only took them what, close to a year? Lmao.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
But it's a DiFfeRenT gAmE

Anybody know if Japan ever got 100k raid summons because I've fuckin had it. We've been begging for it for years

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Free rainbow weekly was a dead summon, spent the rest of my tickets trying to get a Riku, got nothing. Completely broke now. These Kingdom Hearts banners are like my own personal Tartarus.

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
I swore I wasn't gonna pull on KH but I am too weak for Sephiroth....
Well, got 2 of him and one Sora after one lap. I'm satisfied.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Got Citra from todays 7%. All in all I think I got 6 5* from those 4 multis (2 of them were Citra, getting her stmr).
I still prefer Lapis than these 7%.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Oh cool, thanks, I'm gonna share him too instead of Sol, I was waiting until I got his TMR.
Sorry you didn't get Riku, I know you wanted him more.

Yeah. KH Seph is just...another chainer. So is Riku, to be honest, but at least his sprite and animations are better. KH Seph feels really lazily put together. He doesn't even have Heartless Angel!

Niahak

Oct 25, 2017
Got Atoning Kain STMR (bleh) and my 2nd Regina on the 10+1 today, so that's neat. Going to get her up and running and see what she can do - guess I'm back in the DPS game now. And with all these recent banners I'm not interested in, I've gotten my largest stockpile of tickets to date (90ish). Feels good.