• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
For once I actually had decent results on item world. Rare on bartz stmr, muramasa and galuf tmr.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Item world suck, 0 rare the whole week, there seriously should be a pity system.
Forget "rares" I've only gotten a single 15% all week and it was ATK on a mage rod. 110% positive the entire IW was nerfed to shit like 2ish months ago and all stat rolls took a major dive. I used to be able to get 3-4 rares on items per IW session and now I'm EXTREMELY lucky to get a decent set of rolls with a 15% in a desired stat. I've been running the same mage rod since this IW started and its best roll right now is 7% MAG, 5% MAG, 5% HP. Just another case of Gumi realizing they were making one minor aspect of their game too user friendly and pulling the rug and making it so much more of a needless grind than it needs to be. Honestly I dunno how any of us are still keeping up with this, it's getting more and more desperate by the month

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I didn't even finish item world scores.... but I don't care. I got a rare on Excalibur BE though not sure if that is a good sword.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Can't get in. Stops downloading at 133mb left and crashes.

^^

Seems to be common problem.
Gumi is denying me to login & logout. My daily cycle will be fucked.

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
The LGD stage on the new event is some bullshit. Damn thing tanked through MULTIPLE turns of double Elena LBs.

hutna

Oct 25, 2017
It's fucking awful. I'm not even sure what they want you to do but they expect players to do a mog king level of work on this event with a boss that tanky?

I was able to kill it in one turn with Regina Cannon + BM Golbez and a dark element chaos chain partner (Primrose, Sol and new ExDeath have all worked). Seems they want you to use dark elemental mages with a SPR break on turn 2. My mage gear sucks too so I'm sure others will find it even easier.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Ok I can OS LGD with double Golbez and Ignacio finishing, but that way you can only bring 1 bonus + friend.
I tried to see round 2 but OS'ed by the boss so nope.

Last edited:

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
I can one round it with 2 bonus, which is all I have. No real pressure to pull on this thing anyway.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Idk about you guys but I'm ready for the fountain of trust moogles

cYplnXI.png

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I can thanks this event for making me upgrade my Golbez, one of them can reach 2400 MAG and the other 2100.
I still need to find a 50% magic TDH though, next unit that got it, I'm pulling for.

Also now you can hold and drag to select multiple units when fusing something like pots/cactuars.

Last edited:

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Have they resolved the log in issues yet?

It seems the idiots in the Gumi house can't fix the shit they have done this time.

Wrote this to reddit 5 mins ago:

I have 2 phones Sony xperia XA1 & XZ compact.
FFBE is via Amazon app.

I couldn't change IP from my phone even after forgetting wifi it wont let me change ip.
VPN via Tunnelbear didn't help either, tried US & many European countries.
Changing Wifi to mobile connection doesn't help etiher.
FFBE worked ok in both phones before maintenance. After mt havent been able to login.
App starts to load and then it just crashes without any extra info.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Sucks about the login issue. Meanwhile I have not been able to log into Mobius FF on my iphone in over a week now. They're "working on it" I guess. At least that game has a Steam version. FFBE players just shit out of luck

Ohnooni

Oct 27, 2017
didn't they fixed the streak for other players in the past? might be worth to submit a support ticket!

Ohnooni

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah they did. Might do a ticket if this shit continues til Saturday (thus I miss 2 days).
Didn't think they could do that but I will look into it if they haven't fixed it today.

good luck guys! Hope you can get back into the game soon, also enjoy your 100 lapis and 10 Nrg compensation :D''
Seriously wondering how they will excuse and compensate that shit this time again...

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Didn't think they could do that but I will look into it if they haven't fixed it today.
good luck guys! Hope you can get back into the game soon, also enjoy your 100 lapis and 10 Nrg compensation :D''
Seriously wondering how they will excuse and compensate that shit this time again...

Actually I made the ticket already.
Got generic response and told again same than in my first inquire plus added this:

You do know that this issue has more than to "some" users?

For more details of this problem can be found from Reddit.
https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExv...nt_this_connection_error_shows_how_awful_the/

/Rixa

Ohnooni

Oct 27, 2017
currently sharing Karten and let go of some inactive players on my friend list,
if anyone's interested, feel free to add me:
ID 183.128.525 (Zodd)

Exellus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
So show of hands: Who here is pulling for the Halloween units and who is skipping?

I'm tempted to UoC Galuf x2, but I have enhanced Sieghard.

Niahak

Oct 25, 2017
So show of hands: Who here is pulling for the Halloween units and who is skipping?

Skipping halloween. Not interested in another TDW DPS and another TDH DPS, designs aren't terribly interesting, and if I was looking for a more chaining partner friendly unit I would UoC a second Elena.
Also considering a UoC of Galuf. I have no Sieghard (one 5*, pulled very recently on EX)
Will try to hold off on UoCing for awhile, though. Don't need it for anything really, not like I'm going to rush to get trials done right now. I assume we'll get an EX 5*, other than the daily rewards one, at some point in this halloween event (haven't checked the ~5 places they're listing rewards to know for sure)

Last edited:

Xevren

Oct 25, 2017
Galuf is incredible but would say to just hold off until you really need it. Also skipping halloween units.

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI

As the owner of a black cat, I thought Black Cat Lid was cute so I did the first step. Got her, along with both of the new featured 5*s. I'll skip the other banner though. I really dislike the sprite work on some of those.

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
One thing to keep in mind with this login thing is that as long as you get to the white title menu and hit the button to start, it counts as a login for the day. you'll be missing out on actually playing but your rewards will still go to your postmaster.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Couldn't log in the whole day yesterday until like 3am my download randomly worked. Gumi needs to fix their shite. The premium KH ticket got me 10 golds. How terrible.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
So what worked me when using Amazon app:

- Clear data
- Download Thunder vpn
- Start FFBE and start downloading while vpn is set to USA (east)
- Disconnect VPN when chocobros start to run (1.6GB download)
- Continue to download normally with wifi

-> Youre in.

Lyrian

Oct 27, 2017
So what worked me when using Amazon app:

- Clear data
- Download Thunder vpn
- Start FFBE and start downloading while vpn is set to USA (east)
- Disconnect VPN when chocobros start to run (1.6GB download)
- Continue to download normally with wifi

-> Youre in.

Glad you were able to get back in finally. I saw your post on Reddit yesterday. I had to do a similar workaround to get back in myself after the update.

RIP Physalis (and CG Dark Fina delayed) https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/dna12n/ffbe_esgs_presentation/f5971ef/
Next Story Event is CG Rain, in 2 weeks.

The big question right now is if there is a new banner next week or not. If there is, the presentation is intentionally overlooking whatever is coming next week. It's either an off-week (unlikely), a raid (less unlikely, put possible), or most realistically a Mog King event. If that is the case, unless there is a banner shuffle on that too, Terra and Locke are being quietly placed there while Gumi is intentionally distracting people from it. Doubly so, as the old Halloween banner for another annual chance at Lilith doesn't show up until Monday as further bait, which as far as anyone knows is a lapis-only banner.

If there isn't a new banner next week, then it's CG Rain and straight into Black Friday madness at that point.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Had 550 red quartz so I finally used some doors on my Golbez

0b8cbbca-c6ea-400d-89xrj64.png

I wish I would have pulled Karlette, it could have put me at 2.8k MAG (would put me at 250% TDH so still 50% left), Gumi pls feature her again soon.

Last edited: