• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Madvin_a

Oct 25, 2017
50 Tickets, two CG Terra's! Heh, I'll stop there and end my pulls on a high note.

Friend code: 942,634,327
Terra should be in event 1.

I'll have her geared up and leveled later today.

Xion

Oct 27, 2017
Saw that Xion has that Zack boy as the favorite unit........nice!

Yup! :) He was one of my favorite characters when I was at school, thought I'd show some love for him for a while.

Anyway, I'm still around everyone! Just been super busy, but was quite fun to quickly scan though the last 20 pages or so after knowing what's been going on since and seeing reactions lol. Been logging in each day and doing as much as I can although I'm getting behind on the bosses. Was tricky when I was abroad for a couple of weeks but managed to get hold of a data SIM card to keep me going!

I didn't manage to get even 1 Rare in this IW event, although I had some good results in the first few days with my Spiritual Sword, but then had some of the worst results after that, it was shocking. Haven't really pulled for any of the units in the last few banners either, not sure who I'm actually waiting for but just hoarding tickets for a while.

Okay so I still need to do:
- Series Boss Battle: [FFII] Emperor
- Series Boss Battle: [FFBE] Chaotic Darkness
- Series Boss Battle: [FFV] Neo Exdeath
- Chamber of the Vengeful: The Empress Supreme
- Chamber of the Vengeful: Demon Matsuri
- Chamber of the Indignant: Scorn of the Wicked Moon (not sure I have optimal units after looking at some guides :/...unless I have a friend unit Grim Lord Sakura who is geared for this as I recently got her 7*).
- Chamber of the Indignant: Scorn of the Legendary Stag
- Chamber of the Indignant: Scorn of the Machina of Destruction
- I'm sure there is an Esper fight I'm missing...

Annoyingly I didn't realise the Chocobo Slots mini-game was ending today, I still had 16 spins left to try :( (although my last one was a 5* ticket which was cool!).

Oh, I'm also glad the Bonus Stage was straight forward to finish, I remember when they used to be crazy tough for a while (especially if you wanted all the rewards). I need to start spending my Gil again too as I've finally managed to save up again to hit the cap (was quite low for a while after lots of unit upgrades/awakenings!). Currently going through the latest story segment to catch up on that.

I've added some players in the last few pages who are new to the game, but for those who haven't got me in their list, feel free to send a request: 518,334,204

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I had a huge haul this morning. I was summoning 5* like crazy

Here's my list

75 rare tickets= 7 rainbows: Elephim #1, Adventurer Locke #1, Livid Shantotto #3, Adventurer Locke, Lotus Mage Fina #1, Vincent #1, Adventurer Locke #3, Crimson #3
25 4*+ tickets = nothing but 4 stars. LOL, the 3 star tickets are better

10 5* tickets= Sea breeze Dark Fina #1, Lila #3, Nameless Jake #3, Shadow Lord #1, Ramza #2, Karlette #2, Elena #3, Knight Delita #1, Emperor #2, Noctis #1

Terra and Locke step up= Magitek Warrior Terra #1 on step 1, Step #2= Nothing Step #3= nothing, Step #4= Magitek Terra #2 and Sylvie #1 Step #5= Magitek Terra #3

10% 5* ticket from the step up was Ellesperis

Second lap step #1= Magitek Terra #4

The Terra/Locke ticket became Adventurer Locke #4

And a random 3 star ex ticket got King Edgar of Figaro #1. Nothing from the 4* tickets.

Okay so that's two stmrs and some great units like Sylvie. I'm very happy with the result... especially Elena #3. While I admit the Terra hype was overblown.... I felt sad about not pulling so I did and what do you know know... 2 STMR!

I should have Terra up for the event soon.... just gotta clear inventory which will take a really long time.

I hope Locke is good. I kinda need a good breaker since all I use is Bart. And while people are super underwhelmed by Terra.... I was not going to leave my second favourite FF character in the dust. Here's hoping she gets buffed but with the stmr she should hit like a truck.

Sean

Oct 25, 2017
Longview
Awesome pulls, Hikari !

And yeah Locke is great, especially with his GLEX buffs. He's very top tier and if all you had was Bart then you're in for a HUGE upgrade.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Decided to go a bit mad and spent a heap of tickets trying to get the CG Terra. Didn't get her but got all the other versions.

I got a few raindows, the new Rain, Locke, Trance Terra, the new Kefka and a few FFBE 5* I have no clue who they are.

I can 7* the new Rain I assume he is good. I was hoping for Terra as my new Mage to replace Dark Fina.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
If you haven't done the fight for the raid key yet, you can restart it after the key drop if it's one you don't want.
So yeah you can easily pick up the winning team.

Niahak

Oct 25, 2017
If you haven't done the fight for the raid key yet, you can restart it after the key drop if it's one you don't want.
So yeah you can easily pick up the winning team.
I wish I knew this. I got Fina.

What a disappointing event. There's no reward for participating as an individual and the raid orbs are endless so it favors those with excessive free time. It made more sense when one of these happened DURING the live stream and so it only lasted ~90 minutes or so.
Although kudos to them for finally making a raid boss where it's actually hard for me to max out damage.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
There'll still be reward based on the 3 raid cumulative levels anyway, but it really does suck that you can just pick the right key a few hours before the end and secure the 1k lapis, since this raid has no individual rewards. Unsurprisingly it's Rain > Lasswell > Fina

Last edited:

hutna

Oct 25, 2017
Way to take an opportunity to do something fun and just completely ruin it, Gumi. I don't understand why they didn't just make the rewards dependent on how well your team does overall instead of in competition. I swear Gumi is the master of unforced errors.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe if they all reach level 99, but yeah it's stupid you can basically choose which reward to get and people playing normally get royally screwed.
Should have been a collaboration event only we 3 teams doing their best to reach high level instead of a rigged competition, anyone can choose any raid and run the hundreds of macro/bot lol.

Niahak

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe if they all reach level 99, but yeah it's stupid you can basically choose which reward to get and people playing normally get royally screwed.
Should have been a collaboration event only we 3 teams doing their best to reach high level instead of a rigged competition, anyone can choose any raid and run the hundreds of macro/bot lol.
Or made it strategic in some way - e.g. you can retry the raid any number of times, but only the maximum damage you do between all your tries actually counts towards a team total. Endlessly refilling orbs is just begging for macroing.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Yay Terra is mine! Got super lucky and one of the MK event purchased tickets dropper her. Looks like I'll be spending a few UoCs after all

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Yay Terra is mine! Got super lucky and one of the MK event purchased tickets dropper her. Looks like I'll be spending a few UoCs after all
Did I mention that I used:

35 Normal tickets
5x 4* Tickets
2x 10% Tickets
1x 5+1 Pull (login)
1x 10+1 Pull (freebie)

To get 5 x 4* Event unit and Z.E.R.O. rainbows.

RNG is a bitch, I was just fishing for rainbows via new 5% rate. See how greatly it worked. Glad that Iam not aiming to anything. Cause if I was aiming I would prolly cry & yell in the corner. Now I just enjoy for cold beer and wonder how I avoided RNG rbow.

Also I have never gotten rainbow from % tickets that is non guaranteed 5*.

Grats :). I like to whine with you in this thread ;)

This was my freebie multi \o_

Screenshot_20191114-111903.png

Niahak

Oct 25, 2017
Free 10+1 got me one rainbow, my second DKC. Fished with some tickets and got 3 4*s... thankfully Elena can repeat the KM mission.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I have Terra and Locke up but Locke is a bit undergeared. My Terra can be better but she's got at least 2.8 Magic attack. Hopefully I can get some of the later trials done to get her to break 3K. I removed a few inactive players so here's my ID if anyone needs Terra for the event!

ID: 212854610

Lyrian

Oct 27, 2017
Finally pulled a Terra after something like 6 more rainbows from tickets. Loving these boosted rates.... /grumble

UoC'd the second one with no regrets.

Damage analysis for the non-official "official" rankings is in, and yeah, I can see why people are pissed off over her lack of GLEX upgrades. Still, no regrets, and having a blast with her.

Can't wait for the GLEX exclusive/original unit to be announced this weekend which will be the unit players were expecting Terra to be for Black Friday weekend.

Cleared out ~20 slots for the first time in ages. So many fallen ERA members. 826,124,838 for those who are new.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
The CG Terra GLEX « buff » is being stuck with Kefka / Trance Terra to chain with lol
I guess CG Dark Fina and everyone else after will also join that family.

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
I finally took down Aigaion with Sol. I initially brought Galuf, Lenna, Edgar and Primrose along, but Primrose's mitigation wasn't enough to keep Galuf alive when the arms were down. Switched her up for Sylvie and the fight was much smoother.

Penta-casting Devastation is sick. So much damage. I love Sol, sadly not many people are sharing him.

The CG Terra GLEX « buff » is being stuck with Kefka / Trance Terra to chain with lol
I guess CG Dark Fina and everyone else after will also join that family.

Yeah that's my guess as well, this is probably the new primary mage chaining family going forward.

Xion

Oct 27, 2017
I have Terra and Locke up but Locke is a bit undergeared. My Terra can be better but she's got at least 2.8 Magic attack. Hopefully I can get some of the later trials done to get her to break 3K. I removed a few inactive players so here's my ID if anyone needs Terra for the event!

ID: 212854610

Grats on your pulls, and I also sent you a request :).

I had no idea what was going on with the Raid and ended up with Rain, wanted Lasswell actually. Then I thought the game was bugged when the Raid Orbs didn't go down. I wonder how many people are using an emulator to loop the battles if they are endless :/ kinda a stupid idea to be honest.

I used up three 10+1 Tickets and eight 5+1 I had stored up, only one Rainbow! Fryevia, although it let me get her to 7*. I've got 215 Rare Tickets, 56 4* Tickets, 6 10% 5* Tickets and 1 30% 5* Ticket to use. Might try tackle at least one boss fight I need to do today.

Bumrush

Oct 25, 2017
Free 5+1 got me 3 (!!!) rainbows. Easily the best luck I've ever had in this game.

4th MS Nichol was one of them

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Grats on your pulls, and I also sent you a request :).

I had no idea what was going on with the Raid and ended up with Rain, wanted Lasswell actually. Then I thought the game was bugged when the Raid Orbs didn't go down. I wonder how many people are using an emulator to loop the battles if they are endless :/ kinda a stupid idea to be honest.

Thanks! And I Added everyone that requested! Is the raid endless? I can use it to rank up the whole time?

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't know when it was, but the NYC event stream is currently live

They're doing games and if the audience win, we get rewards, but it's super rigged as expected.

For the raids, Fina caught up and Rain is losing this time, Lasswell is the clear winner so you can reroll the key if you didn't do the first fight.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Took a while bit finally, new infos!
1) 3 types (physical/magic/support) that you can reroll 9 times = if you don't like what you got, you can redo the summon freely.
Each summon will have one 7* unit and a 100% STMR moogle.
It's a cash summon.

2) BF fountain, 25 dollars
5,6k Lapis / 5* EX / 4* ticket / 5 tickets / 10% trust moogle x20 / 4* EX tickets x2

BF bundles 1/48/100 dollars for 500/12k/25k lapis with some tickets

3) Half NRG / FP moogle summon / Vault of treasure

4) BF event starting 11/28 « The quest for the chest » with GLEX units.
They're previous GLEX with a spy like black outfit
Agent Olive / Mastermind Xon
(2nd week) Doctor Aiden / Operative Zyrus
Introduce new GLEX ability « magnus » much like CD but you can use when you want and they gain charge every X turns and they get stronger with the amount of charge. They only have a set of uses per battles.

5) Fixed party battles in December, one or several slots of the party will be predetermined units.
Promise to be super hard.

6) Holiday event : new GLEX Levinson (hybrid) / Lucas (robot tank)

7) No world reset, we get permanent missions for clearing the story stages instead.
So you don't have to redo the full season.

8) Season 3 with Blue Mage Fina as main character starting 2020 (duh)
If you don't follow JP, it's taking place in the Farplane and they move around in a train.
They talk about how Rain/Lasswell will also be involved after some chapters.

9) Dark visions, the stuff JP recently got, will be early compared to JP.

10) Design contest winners
There is a physical (Noppy the mog) / magical (Ygni another mog) / healer (Cressnik) / buffer (Bulwark the mascot trio on a chocobo) / debuffer (Kaktiria) / tank (King Behemy the behe... well you got it)
The boss winner are Kyros / Mater Caelestis / Auhlsotho

11) they increased the lottery pool by 52M Lapis so the total is now 102M.
Everyone gets 780 lapis with the participation ticket, you can add 20% bonus for each bonus tickets, up to 5 so normally people should get 1560 lapis is they did the daily vortex quests

We get 10 3* EX and 5 4* EX for the facebook share. Rain lost the raid (250 lapis), Fina is 2nd (500 lapis) and Lasswell won (1k lapis) GG people who took advantage of the reroll, I was on team Rain btw. There is a few more rewards like 2 10+1 tickets and 2 5* EX tickets.
Stream is now over, phew.

Last edited:

Lyrian

Oct 27, 2017
Interesting how much new GLEX stuff if still being developed.

GLEX Magnus (limited/one-use) CD abilities could be interesting and way OP. For example, on the stream, Agent Olive's Magnus ability is an ultra-buffed version of her sacrifice move, that has a 150x multiplier. Other units appear to have similar ultra-powerful one use moves. Of course, given enough time, these will be powercreeped just like any normal unit.

Rainbow Xon appears to be the GLEX companion unit to King Rain, while Rainbow Zyrus appears to be the GLEX companion to CG Terra.

Fixed party battles looks like are going to be added to all existing trials. There's going to be a "ridiculously" hard three-stage new battle that's coming out as well (shades of the GL release of the original Aigaion felt here from the devs). Achievement rewards also on some trials are going to be tied to the server's performance (i.e. number of unique account clears) instead of personal achievements.

No nerf to World Reset lapis is a plus, even with the GLEX fasttrack method of the world reset being given.

Amount of free lapis from the lottery is moderately disappointing. Hiroki's rainbow pull on the "final" draw was so rigged. Guarantee you the rainbow crystal card had a special texture on it or was kept in a special pocket to be drawn at just the right time.

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
While the new units looks super cool, I'm not inclined to pull for them with lapis. I may spend some tickets though if we're able to. I'd love a Doctor Aiden.

It's funny that he's still the only male healer in the game though, at least until Cressnik gets implementated.

World reset only asking you to finish the last stage is an amazing change, that's going to be much less of a hassle to go through.

Xion

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks for the info Kouriozan! Some cool stuff coming our way then, good to hear. Although those fixed party battles seem like they will be a pain! Let's hope they are more challenging than annoying.

Free 5+1 got me 3 (!!!) rainbows. Easily the best luck I've ever had in this game.

4th MS Nichol was one of them

Wow! That must have been exciting to see when you used the ticket, Grats.

So I used up 51 Rare Tickets and 16 4* Tickets, got 3 Rainbows but none of them were in-banner Terra or Locke :(. I'll stop there as I'm getting too many Neisha and Latyl and will pull again on a different banner. However I did get another Esther which let me get her STMR, which I've equipped to my shared unit :). Sucks that i haven't got Terra or Locke to share for this event though.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Operative Zyrus TM is super good, it's 50% MAG 30% MP and 50% magic TDH, will make sure to grab one.

Niahak

Oct 25, 2017
Glad that Team Fina made it to #2, at least... no thanks to my lack of effort, not that it would've made a difference.

Cool that we got all these rewards, I wonder how long it will be before they actually get given out.

Got a random Terra on a daily, so she's shared now.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
Got Cloud from my daily free summon lol. Good TMR for my Citan I guess? Does it stack with marshal glove?

crimilde

Oct 26, 2017
DQXI part two next week. Such a bad banner, 3 featured rainbow units and again that shit key system. I want a Sylvando but geez. Not like this.

Also. MAJOR SPOILERS FOR DQXI in the featured characters.

Niahak

Oct 25, 2017
Well, looks like my lapis stash gets to stay intact and I get to accrue more tickets before anything I care about (WoL, most likely, unless I lucky-pull Galuf from any of the livestream rewards).

It's tempting now to pull for a second Terra, but my understanding is I'd be better served getting Elena up to speed anyways.