• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Finally beat Maw of Malice free party. Man what a pain in the butt. After about 20 tries with hacked together team and a friend Bartz, I finally tried a new strat and beat it with Chair Rain and it was much easier. Failed so many times because I didn't have a properly geared Bartz for the fight and I wasn't about to throw UoC's at it just for that fight...

But now I've got a problem with Essence of Despair. I don't have either of the 2 popular damage dealers I see for this fight (CGDF and A.Fry)... So I'm at a bit of a loss for what I can do against this guy. I also don't have some of the popular sources of Magic Demon killer (like Ravenheart) so I'm kind of at a loss. I have so many mages that aren't CG Dark Fina, like Terra, Kefka, Sol, Ultima but I'm so bad at making parties for this kind of thing. I've only got 2 days left to try this and I need some help

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Halp what do I do. Terra is my best mage but I can't get enough damage on this guy even when paired up with a friend Fina to fire chain him. Can only get him down to about 30% before he starts beating my ass... This is supposedly the easier of the 2 and it seems hopeless. Am I going to have to UoC an A.fry to get thru this or what?

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Currently considering:

using a UoC for A.Fry prism for her 7 star
using a UoC for Malph prism for her 7 star
using my only 50% STMR on said Malph to get Ravenheart

All in order to beat the boss. I just have no hybrid damage dealers at all at 7 star. They've managed to completely avoid me. I have 32 UoC tickets, so losing half of them on this wouldn't be the end of the world but it would still kind of hurt. Spending the 50% moogle on Ravenheart seems like a good investment, even if its going to use the only STMR moogle I will have for the foreseeable future (just cashed in 100 tix) , it just sucks that it would also take a UoC to get to it. I don't want to have to do all this, but it's sounding more and more like the play at this point. Anybody wanna advise me for or against this course of action? I really should have done these trials months ago and now I'm stupid and desperate.

edit: actually how is Malph at killing this boss? I can maybe skip the Fry and just beat him down with Malph provided I can find a good friend to pair it with?

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
I did the free party and the fixed party trials, but haven't even looked at the tyrant battles. Maybe I should do them tomorrow...

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Ok crisis averted. My UoC's and STMRs are safe and I got my shiny new ring. Also I'm safe from having to uninstall the game since I kept my promise to finish those before they went away

Niahak

Oct 25, 2017
Between Aiden and WL DFina, Essence was cake (used WoL as auto-provoke tank, and he didn't really do that much) - once I actually got a good chain, he went from ~70% to gone. Lid was breaker, since she is a little more flexible + sturdier than Edgar without LBs.

Maw was harder, but I got it done with Aiden, ChRain, friend ChRain, Edgar, auto-provoke evade Sylvie as tank using lightning as primary damage source. Had to skip the white magic quest since I had to dispel + heal with Aiden one turn. I got the white magic quest with a 6-person team (brought in Olive to re-imperil + break), but even with a survival-oriented team I can't get it done without a KO - Maw will occasionally dispel itself and go to town on thresholds.

At least I got both done before they went away.

Not interested in upcoming banner (yay, get to save up some), although I expect this new Totto will haunt me as much as the last one.

Asiratlan

Jan 26, 2018
I tried yesterday to try to take down both Free Party fights before they went away for good. Had no issues with Essense of Despair with my WL Dark Fina but I didn't had any ChRain to beat Maw of Malice. So i went for CG Noctis praying it would work and after a long fight where my Charlotte tanked like a Queen, he went down. I will enjoy my Faithsworn Ring :)

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Doing the Story Events bonus stages really is a chore nowadays, why can't we have the same missions as the normal stages so you can at least auto them.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
Doing the Story Events bonus stages really is a chore nowadays, why can't we have the same missions as the normal stages so you can at least auto them.

Because they want you to use time with the app. Eventho they know their app ui and server code do suck.
I had a solution to this, might not work with you or others tho. I stopped caring, just login in and collecting stuff and pull freebie and close app. I have much easier life now.

May 13, 2019
Did anyone here know about this?

finalfantasy.fandom.com

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius The Musical

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius The Musical (ファイナルファンタジー ブレイブエクスヴィアス ザ・ミュージカル, Fainaru Fantajī Bureibu Ekusuviasu za Myūjikaru?) is a stage musical based on the story of Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. It was planned to be performed live on stage in Japan, however the performances were canceled due to...

It doesn't suprised at all given that Romancing SaGa 3 of all the games also got a stage play.

Niahak

Oct 25, 2017
I assume the lack of activity here means nothing exciting is going on for anyone else, either.

Looks like FF10 KM / Tidus is up as our next CG unit. Another save week for me.

Lulu and Auron are surprisingly the only legacy 7*s to get 100% bonuses; Rikku gives a 75%, though.

The bonus quests for re-running Nemeses were an interesting idea, but they've been powercrept so much you can blitz through most with a couple semi-modern DPS and not much else... I haven't actually conquered Beasts of the Dark II though. I may try to get to that soonish.

Went through my friends list and there were a lot of people that dropped off in the past couple months. Can't say I blame them.

Asiratlan

Jan 26, 2018
I used to run Tidus in the 6* Era, had a lot of fun using it until it became clear that he would be one of the worst 7* unit in the game. How fare the new one in the current meta?

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Not the FF X units people are waiting, it's the FF X raid with FF X-2 Rikku.
Looks like it's another swap shenanigans because it released before FF IX in Japan.
The esper/unit duo are soon after that but we'll have Easter + Trials of Mana collab (almost 100% guaranted with the Remake) next month, and there's still no FF IX in sight.

Last edited:

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Not the FF X units people are waiting, it's the FF X raid with FF X-2 Rikku.
Looks like it's another swap shenanigans because it released before FF IX in Japan.
The esper/unit duo are soon after that but we'll have Easter + Trials of Mana collab (almost 100% guaranted with the Remake) next month, and there's still no FF IX in sight.
and the FFVII AC collab for the VII remake will happen too. There is no way that Gumi misses that opportunity.

I'm disappointed that only lulu and Auron are the retro bonus units ( mainly because i only have them at 6* while Jecht and Yuna are at 7*). It does help me not pull though, there is literally nothing I need from this banner. like at all.

*I really need to save, since I have been weak*

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Did anyone here know about this?

finalfantasy.fandom.com

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius The Musical

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius The Musical (ファイナルファンタジー ブレイブエクスヴィアス ザ・ミュージカル, Fainaru Fantajī Bureibu Ekusuviasu za Myūjikaru?) is a stage musical based on the story of Final Fantasy Brave Exvius. It was planned to be performed live on stage in Japan, however the performances were canceled due to...

It doesn't suprised at all given that Romancing SaGa 3 of all the games also got a stage play.
That's pretty funny. Too bad they didn't get to perform it to a live crowd tho. Is there any place showing this or at least clips of it?

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Is the new Tidus worth getting? I am still using the current Tidus and I wonder if it's worth spending the lapis.

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
and the FFVII AC collab for the VII remake will happen too. There is no way that Gumi misses that opportunity.

I'm disappointed that only lulu and Auron are the retro bonus units ( mainly because i only have them at 6* while Jecht and Yuna are at 7*). It does help me not pull though, there is literally nothing I need from this banner. like at all.

*I really need to save, since I have been weak*
Yeah it's going to be a busy schedule until the 4th anniversary where JP got Dark Visions, they talked about it on the New York stream but no way it was going to be earlier than there.

nyc_livestream-22j2kwx.png

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it's going to be a busy schedule until the 4th anniversary where JP got Dark Visions, they talked about it on the New York stream but no way it was going to be earlier than there.

nyc_livestream-22j2kwx.png
by my estimate we have this week march 11 FFX, with the next two weeks being the most "open" of the next two months. week of the 3rd is probably FFVII OC or Easter and then april 10 is the other (with one of them paired with story/next round of refreshes) I Think its FFVII then Easter wave battle, followed by last years wave battle as a returning thing similar to CNY.

then Trials of Mana collab.

Squall ASF

Oct 29, 2017
It pleases me that they are mowing down the CG Protag banners so we can get closer to the one I actually care about. Hopefully it means we'll get to the later ones earlier than projected. Bring me my guy, CG Squall! It does bode well that the VII remake increases the odds of early AC Cloud doubly so because I want him to come out before Squall like he's supposed to so I can have his TMR to throw on Squall right away. I might be the only one that wants to pull a couple Clouds solely to put their tmrs on a couple Squalls haha

I wonder if they'll try to rush the X-2 banner to be the next Raid to release closely to this X release. Since Easter isn't until next month and neither is the release of Trials of Mana remake, no reason they couldn't make X-2 the raid for this month.

In other news, them adding the new return to Nemesis rewards finally motivated me to go back and knock out all the trials I never bothered with. Well, that and powercreep ha The only thing that was a pain in the ass was getting the summon Phoenix and Tetra mission for the Dark Espers 2 which was only because I was too lazy to put elemental resistance gear on anybody. I stubbornly insisted on doing it as is and after a number of different character swaps and friend unit swaps, finally got it done my way mwahaha

I wonder if they'll bring out a Regular CG Cloud banner for VII's offical protag release in Japan when the remake comes. I don't the AC will count as it's entry so makes sense to me.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
Is the new Tidus worth getting? I am still using the current Tidus and I wonder if it's worth spending the lapis.
Nobody should be using old Tidus in 2020

As for the new one, we won't know til the data mine how it will compare to current damage units, but I can pretty much guarantee it will be a million times better than old Tidus

Squall ASF

Oct 29, 2017
WAT? He's ancient! Did you just come back to the game recently? New Tidus will obviously destroy old Tidus but he was a disappointment when he hit in Japan. He's getting global upgrades so we'll see what he looks like but there are units already in the game that will compete with him no problem and better units coming within the next couple months so really the only reason to pull for him is if you're a fanboy. If you're a Tidus lover, pull away! I'd pull for Squall no matter what myself.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
Nobody should be using old Tidus in 2020

As for the new one, we won't know til the data mine how it will compare to current damage units, but I can pretty much guarantee it will be a million times better than old Tidus
WAT? He's ancient! Did you just come back to the game recently? New Tidus will obviously destroy old Tidus but he was a disappointment when he hit in Japan. He's getting global upgrades so we'll see what he looks like but there are units already in the game that will compete with him no problem and better units coming within the next couple months so really the only reason to pull for him is if you're a fanboy. If you're a Tidus lover, pull away! I'd pull for Squall no matter what myself.

:(

I use Tidus as my main damage dealer. He can usually wipe most parties with his damage all enemies attack and he chains with Sephiroth on a single enemies.

My current party is Tidus, Auron, Sephiroth, Ayaka and Dark Fina. They are all 7*.

I am open to suggestions on who to replace.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
:(

I use Tidus as my main damage dealer. He can usually wipe most parties with his damage all enemies attack and he chains with Sephiroth on a single enemies.

My current party is Tidus, Auron, Sephiroth, Ayaka and Dark Fina. They are all 7*.

I am open to suggestions on who to replace.
I imagine you just aren't doing any new trials. That team would struggle against current content (not that we get that much of it, honestly) Most of those units are pretty outdated. Auron is still a capable breaker (and will be better with next week's update gives him latents) but the rest are more or less due for a replacement (provided you're using the original "Dark Fina" and not the newer White Lily Dark Fina, who is a top tier mage). Ayaka was pretty much the very first healer to feature resistance to the Stop effect, honestly she's probably still alright too, but I admit I'm not familiar with her kit.

If you are using original Dark Fina, her, Tidus and Sephiroth all probably need to be benched in favor of a new meta DPS unit (anything released in the last 6 months or so, and a couple of tanks. The fact that you don't run any tanks also leads me to believe you aren't doing any of the new trials cause you would get spanked without them.

Check out the wiki's unit rankings for a broad view of who the top tier units in the game are:

exvius.gamepedia.com

Unit Rankings

Only units that begin at or can be awakened to are rated. Please keep in mind that this list assumes that players have fully ability awakened a unit's kit.

Or check Memel0rd's rankings, which has the top 5 units listed in any given role

brave-exvius.com

Memel0rd's Unit Rankings

Memel0rd's Unit Rankings! The way how this will work: P2P rankings are based in Best in Slot builds, maximum potential and are targeted towards...

Should give you some ideas.

Also check out new banner reviews from Claic and Howllzz on YouTube they do banner/news overviews every week and can give you a good idea of who the best new units to target are.

Sorry if it sounded like I was dragging you for using Tidus, if you aren't doing new Trials when they come out, most of the meta unit chasing the majority of us do isn't really relevant and you can use most leveled up 7-star units to just clear the weekly events like Mog Kings, Item World and Raids and stuff, they are pretty trivial

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
I imagine you just aren't doing any new trials. That team would struggle against current content (not that we get that much of it, honestly) Most of those units are pretty outdated. Auron is still a capable breaker (and will be better with next week's update gives him latents) but the rest are more or less due for a replacement (provided you're using the original "Dark Fina" and not the newer White Lily Dark Fina, who is a top tier mage). Ayaka was pretty much the very first healer to feature resistance to the Stop effect, honestly she's probably still alright too, but I admit I'm not familiar with her kit.

If you are using original Dark Fina, her, Tidus and Sephiroth all probably need to be benched in favor of a new meta DPS unit (anything released in the last 6 months or so, and a couple of tanks. The fact that you don't run any tanks also leads me to believe you aren't doing any of the new trials cause you would get spanked without them.

Check out the wiki's unit rankings for a broad view of who the top tier units in the game are:

exvius.gamepedia.com

Unit Rankings

Only units that begin at or can be awakened to are rated. Please keep in mind that this list assumes that players have fully ability awakened a unit's kit.

Or check Memel0rd's rankings, which has the top 5 units listed in any given role

brave-exvius.com

Memel0rd's Unit Rankings

Memel0rd's Unit Rankings! The way how this will work: P2P rankings are based in Best in Slot builds, maximum potential and are targeted towards...

Should give you some ideas.

Also check out new banner reviews from Claic and Howllzz on YouTube they do banner/news overviews every week and can give you a good idea of who the best new units to target are.

Sorry if it sounded like I was dragging you for using Tidus, if you aren't doing new Trials when they come out, most of the meta unit chasing the majority of us do isn't really relevant and you can use most leveled up 7-star units to just clear the weekly events like Mog Kings, Item World and Raids and stuff, they are pretty trivial

I only get 40 minutes a day on the game so trials were never a top priority for me. I usually do the raids and the other 2 types of Vortex missions.

I do appreciate the help and I will go over everything you mentioned. I need to do a full inventory of equipment and abilities as it's been 6 months since I looked at them. I haven't been actively getting the latest characters as I was saving Lapis.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
I only get 40 minutes a day on the game so trials were never a top priority for me. I usually do the raids and the other 2 types of Vortex missions.

I do appreciate the help and I will go over everything you mentioned. I need to do a full inventory of equipment and abilities as it's been 6 months since I looked at them. I haven't been actively getting the latest characters as I was saving Lapis.
Yeah if you aren't pressed to get units for trials by all means just hoard lapis, there's no need to stay current on units. If you're ever in a position where you want to build a team for trials, having a bunch of lapis on hand so you can chase the newest unit at that time is better than having a current top tier damage unit now when they will just sit in your box doing nothing

Lyrian

Oct 27, 2017
Meh, Yunalesca is early, the only non-GLEX unit I care for pre-Anniversary. I've barely had time to recover from the disaster that was pulling for Foo, although 2x 7* monks were a great consolation prize.

Although, the more I look at her JP page, the more I realize that she needs some serious GLEX love to even be half viable. No mTDH/TDW is a complete non-starter 3.5 years into the game for any mage, let alone a summoner/evoker. Even Foo was given 150% m/s-TDH.

While GL has tried to give some assortment of GLEX summoner gear, that even laden to the teeth with STMRs, that summoners can't max out their stats while it's practically trivial for any modern physical attacker or mage to do so. 3.5 years for a ~40 MAG/SPR accessory to be released, rofl? That would be somewhat acceptable, if there were only a unit out there could actually effectively use this piece.

Don't get me started about the third summoner stat, EVO MAG, either. 3.5 years in, and still anything with EVO MAG +20% (with stats) requires STMRs only, outside of GLEX Morgana's TMR.

What a total clusterfk, still, with the new stats screen easily highlighting this issue. *sigh*

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished downloading the update and did the Arena, someone already grinded Kimahri, that's fast.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
What the heck are all these keyed special stages in this stupid MK? Why do I need to scroll down to get to the farmable stages every time. How do I get the keys to get into these other stages? Why can't FFBE just be normal

Squall ASF

Oct 29, 2017
What the heck are all these keyed special stages in this stupid MK? Why do I need to scroll down to get to the farmable stages every time. How do I get the keys to get into these other stages? Why can't FFBE just be normal
You get them as EP rewards but I haven't obtained any yet so can't comment on stages. I'm hoping they give more EP and currency similar to the EX challenge otherwise what would be the point? Maybe someone here can tell us as I've seen a Kimahri shared already and the first key is just 500 more EP after you get Kimahri. They definitely should have the key stages at the bottom, not the top of the list...

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
You get them as EP rewards but I haven't obtained any yet so can't comment on stages. I'm hoping they give more EP and currency similar to the EX challenge otherwise what would be the point? Maybe someone here can tell us as I've seen a Kimahri shared already and the first key is just 500 more EP after you get Kimahri. They definitely should have the key stages at the bottom, not the top of the list...
key stages are for Kimahri to learn blue magic from... they also come with 4* Ex Tickets

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
After you beat the key stages they need to go away or move to the bottom of the list or something, it's just annoying I keep accidentally doing the 5 NRG one when I'm trying to do the 30 normal stage

Niahak

Oct 25, 2017
FFX-2 Rikku seems like a pretty tempting pull. I can't do a full round on the step-up, but I have ~40 tickets and 15K lapis...

My first guaranteed 5* from the KM was Lilisette who is apparently a top-5 DPS with good support capabilities?
The single-time use 70% all break is super weird; it feels like some kind of proto-Magnus ability (same with the buff-only dispel). The other on-demand breaks, refresh, LB fill seem neat, even if I couldn't gear her great at the moment.
Might consider a UoC for that if I hit a wall.

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
I'm kinda bummed out now since the X-2 girls are coming and I only have 25k lapis. I spent a lot on Edel... maybe too much and then I stupidly went on a massive ticket pull to get Yunalesca because I love FFX ;_; and I never got her. Rainbow crystals gave me stupid off banners. Oh yeah and my 10k rainbow pull which I shouldn't have done since I got a pretty crappy result lol.

I'm not sure what i'm going to do because I definitley wont be getting all 3. I still dont even have the original 5* Yuna in this game. That insults me greatly.... and i'm seriously tired of getting Beowulf dupes. But part of me thinks Gumi will just introduce OP EASTER units in April and make X-2 look meaningless. Meh, i'm not sure what to do. I really want to pull and at least get Rikku but it is incredibly risky with just 25k. I used a lot of Uoc lately.... namely on WoL and Paladin Cecil and of course on WL Dark Feener for her stmr when she released. I'm running really low on them and I fear I wont even be able to get a Rikku to 7* if I did pull her. Eh we will see... I have tons of NRG pots to try to knock out some trials and such for more lapis and goodies.

Squall ASF

Oct 29, 2017
It's finally time to pull again! Banner coming a bit sooner than I expected but happy about that. Now the issue is the stupid triple rainbow which I normally refuse to pull on. I'd been using nothing but tickets for the past few banners I've pulled on to try and really build my lapis up but a triple rainbow banner isn't conducive for tickets... Looks like doing the full run on the step up and using the special ticket for Rikku and then using UoC is the only reliable way to get her. Anyone have a different strategy that's hell bent on getting Rikku? Or there's the option to spend another 12k lapis to get the coins for a prism instead of using UoC so you have a choice on which resource to spend.

I'm kinda bummed out now since the X-2 girls are coming and I only have 25k lapis. I spent a lot on Edel... maybe too much and then I stupidly went on a massive ticket pull to get Yunalesca because I love FFX ;_; and I never got her. Rainbow crystals gave me stupid off banners. Oh yeah and my 10k rainbow pull which I shouldn't have done since I got a pretty crappy result lol.

I'm not sure what i'm going to do because I definitley wont be getting all 3. I still dont even have the original 5* Yuna in this game. That insults me greatly.... and i'm seriously tired of getting Beowulf dupes. But part of me thinks Gumi will just introduce OP EASTER units in April and make X-2 look meaningless. Meh, i'm not sure what to do. I really want to pull and at least get Rikku but it is incredibly risky with just 25k. I used a lot of Uoc lately.... namely on WoL and Paladin Cecil and of course on WL Dark Feener for her stmr when she released. I'm running really low on them and I fear I wont even be able to get a Rikku to 7* if I did pull her. Eh we will see... I have tons of NRG pots to try to knock out some trials and such for more lapis and goodies.
How's your over all team? Do you badly need multiple role upgrades? The only thing I need is an upgrade at breaker so I'm going out of my way to get Rikku but if you need a couple things and are low on resources, this banner is tough to get what you want on it so it might be best to hold off. It sounds like you have the two tank roles taken care of, how are you on healer and buff support?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I've been using Sylvie's breaks since I completed the free party trials because of a strat (100% provoke/evade) and I just now I saw it's only 45%, I've been making the game harder for no reasons since @-@

Last edited:

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
I don't think I need RIkku tbh. I have a pretty sizable hoarde brewing atm (currently close to 70k). I have enhanced Machina, Fid and Auron. I also have all the best tanks and healers in the game too. So there's nothing I really need I think I might as well just keep saving and maybe finally chase something limited over the next year maybe if there's another big damage jump

Hikari

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Elysium
How's your over all team? Do you badly need multiple role upgrades? The only thing I need is an upgrade at breaker so I'm going out of my way to get Rikku but if you need a couple things and are low on resources, this banner is tough to get what you want on it so it might be best to hold off. It sounds like you have the two tank roles taken care of, how are you on healer and buff support?

For the most part I think I have really amazing units. My healer is Folka or Aerith. Neither have an STMR but SPR can hit nearly 2k very easily with the gear I have. Folka is fully enhanced too. My breaker is Locke but Rikku is better right? I mainly just want her cause she's a favourite though haha. For support.... well there's quite a few. Cecil can put up buffs, White Lily Dark Fina can, healers can, etc. My team right now generally is Warrior of light Awakened 7* (about 1800 def), Paladin Cecil (SPR can reach 1800 or so I think), White Lily Dark Fina (3200 mag), Magitek Warrior Terra(3010 mag) these are basically my chainers even though CWA is incredibly frustrating to chain sometimes. Folka or Aerith Depending on fights, Adventurer Locke for breaking.

If fight is physical I will generally swap Cecil out for either Edel or one of my other stronger units. I guess I can get my Red XIII leveled complete with STMR to chain with Edel? Or Yuffie? Oh yeah I forgot I also use Elena but I will generally swap her out depending on things. She's ridiculously good.

LiQuid!

Oct 26, 2017
If there's one thing I've learned watching streamers and youtubers playing gacha games over the years it's don't ever let lack of resources get between you and your waifu. Empty your stash and bank account as needed to achieve maximum happiness

OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Without bonus units, I'm barely finishing the raid boxes, 80 items left in the last one.
I did cap the damage each time.

Sean

Oct 25, 2017
Longview
Super in for Rikku tomorrow. She's been really high on my list for support units to get. 25k will be most of my saved up lapis, but that's alright.

Niahak

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. That's one heck of a price. I don't have the lapis to get Rikku, but that seems like a good deal to me
(If nothing else... they've indicated 1 uoc ~= 2000 lapis, so this is ~5 uoc for a prism that also works on limited units).

/edit: I spent some tickets and got pretty insane luck - Bartz, Paine, Yuna off of around 15 tickets. Wanted Rikku, but hey... I still have a smallish stash, but I'll try and hold out until the next banner is announced to spend more.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kouriozan

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Tried my luck with every tickets I had, got 1 Gunner Yuna/Paine but no Rikku, oh well.
I did pick up the omniprism bundle.