• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Can't watch the Direct, but if this has the QoL changes and no washed out filter graphics then I'm in.

Deleted member 9857

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
it's kinda odd to me that they didn't shadow drop both IX & VII when VII is the one that's being featured in ads yet we have to wait another 6 weeks for it?

Zen Hero

Oct 25, 2017
Nice.... I've heard so many good things about this game, gotta try it. I've loved so many of Square Enix's games, but never Final Fantasy. Maybe this is the one for me.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
First new post FF6 mainline title on a Nintendo console since the SNES era.
WATTBA.

Its also the one most fitting if we are being honest.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
it's kinda odd to me that they didn't shadow drop both IX & VII when VII is the one that's being featured in ads yet we have to wait another 6 weeks for it?
source.gif

They love their trolling.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
UNBELIEVABLE. Holy shit when they said VII was in March I was sad then they dropped this BOMB. OMG this is one of the greatest video games of all time

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
Think it's finally time to try this game. Never played it back in the day, but played others like FFVII and FFXII which I really loved.