• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero-ELEC

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
Announced out of nowhere, and only within the app, Final Fantasy Record Keeper, Square Enix and DeNA's long running mobile gacha game, will be shutting down services this September.

TLKgHkh.jpg

EiHxAvV.jpg

vGy7Nae.jpg

The Japanese version, meanwhile, just announced new fest banners and seems to not be stopping any time soon.

Square Enix, meanwhile, recommends you play Final Fantasy Brave Exvius instead:

Shut down my global version early if old.

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
Damn wtf I know people who loved this game, did it just lose its entire userbase or something

Dary

Oct 27, 2017
The English Wilderness
Did they ever start finishing the games' storylines? Last time I bothered with it, they were clearly trying to pad things out and stall as each recap reached the final areas (which is why I gave up on it).

aett

Oct 27, 2017
Northern California
Wow. FFRK was the only mobile game I actually enjoyed playing. Well, most of the stages were auto-battle fodder, but the bosses were fun. I started the game on day one and only quit completely when the pandemic started and I didn't need a distraction at work anymore. I hadn't been doing much more than logging in for, like, a year prior to that, though.

Warukyure

Banned
Feb 23, 2019
7 years, that's gotta be like the 4th longest running S-E game.

I had a good time for awhile but gave up like several years ago for Dragalia but that's ending too.

JG_Lionheart

Dec 3, 2018
Did they ever start finishing the games' storylines? Last time I bothered with it, they were clearly trying to pad things out and stall as each recap reached the final areas (which is why I gave up on it).
theyve finished some stories in global but i dont think we'll be able to get all endings done before it shuts down.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
I had to quit RK cold turkey when I realized how much money I was spending on it, sad to see it end though.

Status
Not open for further replies.