• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ShinUltima

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Trinidad, West Indies
Jux:

Oh don't get me wrong: Tyro USB4 is absolutely baller for Odin. I have it, which I also got from select, but my main issue is that I haven't been able to stay alive while using it. Hence why I've been running double OP healer. BUt yes, it's nice that, so far, it hasn't been necessary (nor Elarra USb2, for that matter, but I did the USB Dream Select and I'm going to get that too). I did use Ignis BSSB for Ice-weak Odin though.

re: D??? Zodiark

I would not have believed it, but the addition of Larsa USB2/LMR was enough to put me over the top. My first real attempt on Zodiark after getting Larsa USb2 took my clear from a dismal 1:15:15 all the way down to 35.52. I tweaked some things, got it down to 32:46, changed the timing of some things, got a lot of RNG doubelcasts, and finally put down this asshole in a time of 29.08! BWA HA HA HA, YES! GOT IT! FUCK YOU ZODIARK.

Vaan (LM1+LM2): R5 Storm Assault, R4 Flash Disaster, Thief DMG+ RM (USB1/AOSB), double wind boost
Ashe (LM1+LM2): R4 Chain Thundaja, R3 Dispel, Scholar's Boon (Glint/BSSB), double lightning boost
Vayne (LM2+LMR): R4 Necro COuntdown, R3 Memento Mori, Dark DMG+ (SSB), double dark boost
Larsa (LM2+LMr): R5 Holyja, R1 Shellga, MM (USB2)
Penelo (LM1+LMR): R4 Holy, R2 Hastega, Holy DMG+ (BSSB2), double holy boost (Holy+ MND dagger artifact)

Dark resist on everyone, major resist on Penelo. Everyone has 100 magia in their main stat (+100 MAG on VAyne)

RW: Chain
Magicites: Madeen (ATK/MAg Boon), Ark (Empower Dark x2), TYphoon (Empower Wind x2), Quetz (EMpower Lightning x2), LAkshmi (MND Boon/HP Boon)

Rough turn order:

Vaan: Flash RW, Disaster x2, Storm Assault after Ultimate Scathe, Storm Assault, USB1, Storm Assault spam, Flash Disaster spam during Paling to build gauge, AOSB after Vayne SSB after Paling wears off, Storm Assault

Ashe: Dispel, Chain Thundaja, Glint, Chain Thundaja spam, BSSB, Chain Thundaja spam

Vayne: Memento MOri, Necro COuntdown, magicite, SSB, Necro Countdown spam, SSB during Paling, Necro COuntdown

Larsa: Shellga, USB2 after P1 T3 Gnaw, Holyja spam, USB2 after Piercing Graviga, RW after Vayne SSB, Holyja spam, USB2 when available, Holyja spam

Penelo: Hastega, Holy x2, BSSB2 when available, Holy spam

So the goal here was to basically push as hard as possible with my mages during Paling, ensure that Vaan has IC from Vayne SSB and drop his AOSB right as Paling wears off to basically skip the Magick Barrier/as much of P4/P5 as possible, and push to the finish. Didn't quite work that way - I still got the Magic Barrier after AoSB (which did capped for 99999x3), but by that time Zodiark had zero life, so Vaan was able to tack on one last Storm Assault for the win. On my winning run Zodiark basically got no damaging turns in P4/P5.

Earlier I had a Lakshmi with MND Boon/Dampen Dark, but I switched that to MND BOon/HP Boon. This allowed Vayne to tank the first three hits (before I needed to Defend turn 1 to survive the first thre attacks) and go straight to MM -> Necro Countdown spam.

THere's no doubt a lot of RNG involved here with a lot of dualcasts needed to push phases quickly, especially after I refresh chain around 17 seconds in. It's not too bad when you have 4 characters with native dualcast LM2s though! My earlier run had Larsa with Curada while Penelo had Holyja, but making Larsa DPS with HOlyja was definitely the right call.

Also, LArsa USB2+LMR is actually quite the decent healing, while still allowing him to attack with Holyja! Late in the fight I got Holyja, LMR proc, dualcast Holyja, USB2 Heal, for some 7000x10 and around 3500 AoE heal total. Not too shabby! I was at full HP, but don't mind that.

That's 16/17 D???s sub-30. I honestly didn't think I'd get to this one without AASB-level offense, it's been so bad in the past, and I whiffed them on both Fest and XIII banner 1 so I thought I was SOL. I knew Larsa USB2 would be great for the Torment which is why I wanted it and was glad to snag it, but I honestly didn't think that alone would be enough to put me over the edge. Fantastic.

Only XIV is left! But I"m stuck at 36 seconds there. I suspect a Lens pick might do the trick, but I think I should wait for a potential realm refresh at the end of this month first.

Last edited:

Jux

Oct 27, 2017
Paris
Was looking at future events and it got me wondering, what are you hoarding plan everyone?

As usual I guess a lot of people will save for the fest (even though a lot of people my give a try at the Earth black chocobo banner first as it debuts Synchros with Tifa's if I'm not mistaken?)
As for myself I might try a for Lightning SASB (since I have her AASB and here Synchro seems to be pretty powerful) but I will save all my mythril for the FFT event just after the fest. It has everything I need for Deathgaze (Orlandeau/Agrias AASB, Ramza CSB). Of course things my change if I beat it in the meantime.

I also realized that I have only 3 elements covered with gen2 chains (magic wind, magic fire, Physical/magic water) so I think my future plan will involve chasing those instead of SASB/AASB for now as it seems that for Odin+ content, gen1 are not going to really cut it anymore...

ShinUltima

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Trinidad, West Indies
Jux:

Note that people have used gen 1 chains against Odin. But that requires being loaded in every other category. Otherwise, yes, filling in missing chains is probably the wisest move, since they're still relatively rare and AASBs will become far more common.

As for me, just from an Odin perspective alone, I'm inclined to think I need Lightning/Dark/Holy DPS. I, thankfully, have chains for every element. BUT I might be able to squeeze out Odin clears for Lightning-weak and Dark-weak with what I have with just a few additional non-gacha pieces (e.g. Elarra USB2 from Dream Select, which I'll pick up on the last day, as Seifer BSSB2, which I could get with Lens after refresh). Might. But Holy is definitely a no go. My Holy DPS consists of Rydia AASB (great, not sufficient on its own), Lightning USB3, and, as used against Deathgaze, TGC OSB/LMR, Marche USB, and Agrias BSSB/OSB.

Aside from that, no definite plans. Just a lot of "maybes". Earth Fat Black Chocobo with Tifa SASB is tempting, but I think I should prioritize Fest for Lightning SASB (which, if not tampered with, is the best banner there by a good bit) and maybe Cloud SASB (I really want Cloud SASB, more for the sheer power of it than for anything specific, but the banner it's own, as is, is pretty poor; I"m actually hoping that DeNA changes that one). Regardless, even if I save for now until X-Mas Fest I'm not likely to have that much mythril overall, so I'll have to prioritize.

The biggest issue with SASBs is that, to date, none have returned after their debut banners. I thought 5th Anniversary fest would have had the biggies return like Cloud, Squall, Lightning, but nope. Still no returns. JPN X-Mas/New year Fest is pretty much the last chance I can see to have them return since that's their big money maker event after anniversary. We should know about JPN X-Mas banners around the same time we learn about our own, if not before, and if Cloud (or even Lightning) returns on a superior banner to our fest, then I'll adjust plans accordingly.

re: MP D350 Lich

I said prior that a boss being neutral to wind = getting crushed by by my standard wind team. So said, so done. Just moved around some characters for the Infernal Flare and put everyone in the front row.

Shelke
Cloud Glint+/USB1/AASB
ELarra USB1/AASB
Zack CSB/BSSB
OK

OK and Shelke died to the Infernal Flare, but just because I could, I used Elarra AASB to bring them back. Completely unnecessary since Lich had 1% HP and Cloud ATB was full to finish it off anyway.

Oct 25, 2017
My lightning weak Odin kill uses gen 1 ingus. His bsb reflects earth so he is very good for this one. But I also have noctis and bartz with aasbs so pretty stacked

Oh use Zack's csb for wind weak but I have his USB and zidanes aasb and imperil USB so that one is a bit nuts. Use bartz there as well.

On the hunt for these 2.0 chains:
Phys: earth, fire, wind
Mag: holy, dark, water

May be forgetting some others.

Haven't tried holy and water weak since upgrading my teams, so pieces for those.
Water may wait until the aasb select with tidus . I guess we'll see in a few weeks if I can defeat Titan, do not have clouds aasb, so...

I don't really have a plan. Maybe that water chocobo banner. I wish the Torments would update with a harder non timed battle.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Got Vayne aasb from a 100 gem. That's 2 in 2 banners, with yuffies being the other. Now that might open up dark weak odin having Riku as well. Time to magia.

ActStriker

Oct 25, 2017
I cleared my first D??? Torment yesterday with Cuchulainn after getting Marche's USB in about 45s and doing it relatively blind. I can probably get it down more if I look into it a bit. I was able to put some time in actually farming magicites which helped, since I finally have my Madeens.

ultra7k

Oct 27, 2017
Odin can definitely be done using gen 1 chains.

i beat: water weak, earth weak, and wind weak with gen 1 chains.

my pills have been absolute garbage lately though. Going to save my mythril for a while...congrats on all the Odin clears all!

Jux

Oct 27, 2017
Paris
I finally caved and bought Tyro USB4 with the dream select.

Deathgaze down with my water team in 34s and that's with doing a lot of mistakes... (Kraken killed it haha!)
Yeaaaaaaah feels good!

Edit:
For those who might be interested in the setup:

Tidus: Sapphire bullet / LS / AASB / Much More Weakness Damage
Elarra: Warrior Hymn / Ultra Cure / DMT
Bartz: StormSpell / LS / AASB / Much More Water
Rikku: Mug Bloodlust / Sapphire Shot / CSB BSB / Battleforged
Tyro: Entrust / Wrath / USB4 / MM

Magicite:
Main: Kraken / Emp Water 15
Lakshmi: Dampen Dark / Mind Boon
Famfrit: Blade Ward / HP
Madeen : Double Crit Damage
Madeen: Atk Boon 20x2

RW: Fabula Raider

Rough Idea of the build:
- Tidus starts with RW to get it cast after Slowga
- Tyro Wrathx1 (or 2, not sure) => USB4 and then his mission is to entrust Rikku to get 6 SB gauge
- Tidus and Bartz build SB with LS
- Elarra cast warrior's hymn and SB regularly for speed trick
- Rikku builds gauge with MB until she gets 6 bars

At this point the idea is for Rikku to cast CSB then BSBx2 for imperil while Elarra cast kraken for final imperil.
In the meantime Tidus/Bartz AASB and go all out.
Tyro can entrust elarra for more speed trick

6 stacks of imperil is absolutely mandatory for Tidus and Bartz to break savage here.

In my run I got a lot of luck on double/triple casts but I also missjudged Rikku's SB gauge and thus spent some time with only 4 stacks of imperil. I also used Tidus USB by mistake before AASB so I can probably get a much better execution.
Not sure if I should actually try to use Tidus and Bartz USB to complement AASB here... it seems that the crit boost from Tyro is more than enough.

Anyway, pretty happy about that! Now I've got a bit more freedom in my future pull plans :)

Last edited:

JG_Lionheart

Dec 3, 2018
hey ShinUltima can you share your build to defeat Deathgaze Chainless? Closest I've got was 90% before the Blind and Doom Counters got me. I currently have

Agrias BSB, OSB
Beatrix OSB
TGC USB and LMR
Marche USB, BSB and SSB
Elarra USB2
Edward BSB (Imperil Holy)
Tyro USB4
Ignis BSB

Any insight would be helpful.

Jux

Oct 27, 2017
Paris

JG_Lionheart

Dec 3, 2018
Nice! thanks Jux I might try this later tonight. Might as well R5 SSS for both Bartz and Squall to max this out. I wonder if I should use his en Ice LMR or his Fast Cast LMR tho...

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Got Wakka's Awakening with my 100 gems~

Wakka is one of those characters that I never really pull for, but always end up getting his stuff. Definitely not complaining though. :)

Jux

Oct 27, 2017
Paris
JG_Lionheart I would go with fast cast LMR in such a setup. Since most of the DPS is delayed until at least 15 seconds, I think the en-Ice LMR would fade out before it can actually be useful.

WarAdept I'd be curious to see what a NE setup looks like for Deathgaze, even a very rough one.

ShinUltima

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Trinidad, West Indies
hey ShinUltima can you share your build to defeat Deathgaze Chainless? Closest I've got was 90% before the Blind and Doom Counters got me. I currently have

Agrias BSB, OSB
Beatrix OSB
TGC USB and LMR
Marche USB, BSB and SSB
Elarra USB2
Edward BSB (Imperil Holy)
Tyro USB4
Ignis BSB

Any insight would be helpful.

Er, sorry, I did not beat Deathgaze chainless. I had Ramza CSB. DPS was Agrias OSB, TGC OSB, and Marche USB. Absolutely would not have won with that ancient tech without chain. And I was only able to (barely) sub-30 after I beat Deathgaze and unlocked Fabula Mage.

Pharaun

Oct 27, 2017
That would be nice, I also want to be able to sort characters by the type of soul breaks they have mastered.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
I finally caved and bought Tyro USB4 with the dream select.

Deathgaze down with my water team in 34s and that's with doing a lot of mistakes... (Kraken killed it haha!)
Yeaaaaaaah feels good!

Edit:
For those who might be interested in the setup:

Tidus: Sapphire bullet / LS / AASB / Much More Weakness Damage
Elarra: Warrior Hymn / Ultra Cure / DMT
Bartz: StormSpell / LS / AASB / Much More Water
Rikku: Mug Bloodlust / Sapphire Shot / CSB BSB / Battleforged
Tyro: Entrust / Wrath / USB4 / MM

Magicite:
Main: Kraken / Emp Water 15
Lakshmi: Dampen Dark / Mind Boon
Famfrit: Blade Ward / HP
Madeen : Double Crit Damage
Madeen: Atk Boon 20x2

RW: Fabula Raider

Rough Idea of the build:
- Tidus starts with RW to get it cast after Slowga
- Tyro Wrathx1 (or 2, not sure) => USB4 and then his mission is to entrust Rikku to get 6 SB gauge
- Tidus and Bartz build SB with LS
- Elarra cast warrior's hymn and SB regularly for speed trick
- Rikku builds gauge with MB until she gets 6 bars

At this point the idea is for Rikku to cast CSB then BSBx2 for imperil while Elarra cast kraken for final imperil.
In the meantime Tidus/Bartz AASB and go all out.
Tyro can entrust elarra for more speed trick

6 stacks of imperil is absolutely mandatory for Tidus and Bartz to break savage here.

In my run I got a lot of luck on double/triple casts but I also missjudged Rikku's SB gauge and thus spent some time with only 4 stacks of imperil. I also used Tidus USB by mistake before AASB so I can probably get a much better execution.
Not sure if I should actually try to use Tidus and Bartz USB to complement AASB here... it seems that the crit boost from Tyro is more than enough.

Anyway, pretty happy about that! Now I've got a bit more freedom in my future pull plans :)

Onto Odin!

I can get water weak odin to phase 3 then just up and die.

Does he remove woke status on entering phase 3? I have yuffie wake first then tidus does like 5-7 seconds later, going into phase 3 yuffie still has woke, but once the interrupt is over both tidus and her are not wokeded.

Also did a hail Mary chasing aerith awakening but ended up 1/11 Rufus awakening. That's 3 dark physical awakenings now. Come at me Odin.

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Does he remove woke status on entering phase 3? I have yuffie wake first then tidus does like 5-7 seconds later, going into phase 3 yuffie still has woke, but once the interrupt is over both tidus and her are not wokeded.
It doesn't. But an interrupt wastes more time than it looks like. Awakenings can run out while the ability is casting, if you get interrupted mid cast, wait until ATB fills and them wait to cast the next ability, thats already 4~5 seconds wasted

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
It doesn't. But an interrupt wastes more time than it looks like. Awakenings can run out while the ability is casting, if you get interrupted mid cast, wait until ATB fills and them wait to cast the next ability, thats already 4~5 seconds wasted

Gotcha. Beating my head against the wall with this water weak.

Thinking I need some other relic for yuffie. She can most of his health off but once she's done tidus isn't enough to finish him off. Perhaps if I had another sb for her to use before awakening to get maybe 30% hp gone then wake em both.

JG_Lionheart

Dec 3, 2018
Just a recap, but I bet there's a million Ark chainless kills. I'll be honest, this probably was more messy than necessary BUT:

Yshtola Holyja + Protectga BUSB (for Last Stand, she subbed in Cid Raines)
Edward Mind Songa + Magic Song USB and BSB Imperil (I think it would be better if he carried Allegro)
Eiko Lunar Mist Dragon + Madeen BUSB (yes she kept breaking Enrage but she hits hard all the way thru)
Elarra De Dia + Allegro con Motto USB
Yuna Madeen + Holy (I should probably just stick another Madeen here) USB..3? Her summon one

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Water weak odin is down! 1st one. Felt great.

Had to pick up yuffie bsb with lenses, but had to delay her awakening and preserve skill uses at the same time.

Allowed me to pop her aasb right when she had 1 use of azure unending left and that gave her 3 attacks after phase 3 started.

Every attempt previous was harrowing but this one I knew I had it.

Dark is probably up next but going to be a while. Need many crystals to hone touched by darkness and demons cross. Wish I had seifers awakening because that would double cast touched by darkness and be a chain holder but it's not to be.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Mission accomplished water weak down, no pulls in 20 hrs.

Just holy and bio weak left

Aerith lmr hastega curada Dr mog usb2
Rosa wrath dispel usb2 ace striker
Kimhari life siphon USB bsb battleforged
Bartz lmr life siphon stormspell gathering storm. Usb1 aasb bsb3 aosb
Rikku lmr 1 lmr 2 sapphire bullet enfeebling jitterbug usb2 g+ csb

Fabula mage
Whew took a lot ofntries.then I was scared shitless.tjat my internet crapped out after the victory.

Whacking kimhari with life siphon is awesome to imperil. Turns were very specific and exhausting. Phew.

Jux

Oct 27, 2017
Paris
Well...looks like off element Deathgaze did not work. I really need Elarra's USB2 to break that damn rage mode.

What was your setup like?
I don't have Elarra USB2 and I managed to break savage. The really important part was having 6 stacks of imperil. I also used Mug Bloodlust but I'm not sure if the def debuff here is all that relevant. Also, Bartz and Tidus both have 100 magia in Atk and 30-40ish in Water Damage.
For ice you'll want to use Mateus as main for the additional stacks of imperil (I used 4* Kraken for my Water kill here) and then try to get 6 SB with Laguna to go CSB > USB > USB as fast as possible while your DPS launch their AASB to hit just after the chain.

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
WarAdept I'd be curious to see what a NE setup looks like for Deathgaze, even a very rough one.

Looks like I lie as I load up my saved Deathgaze party. I did use holy damage to beat it.

It was my sub 30 Syldra that was the majority of NE damage.

But here was my Deathgaze anyway.

ogmmKJAl.png
4tGflrtl.png

JG_Lionheart

Dec 3, 2018
Jux well it didn't matter much cuz I just beat Deathgaze with this team:

Agrias BSB
Elarra USB
Marche USB
Ignis BSB
TGCID OSB

What really helped was just going out in damage.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats.

I just took out deathgaze myself yesterday night.

Went

Edward - chain, bsb
Agrias - bsb, osb
Tgcid - usb, osb
Tyro - usb4, healing sb
Lightning - usb 4

First time I've used healing grimore in an actually tough fight but that 1 medica use was enough for me to go no healer for the fight.

I was very sceptical of a win at the start since the damage was so low (in the 1xxx range) but by the end I was capping even through rage.

Also without any Rng dual cast on the team. It makes a pretty consistent sub 30 team.

JG_Lionheart

Dec 3, 2018
Yeah, I tried my hand at the FFT Realm pull (I still have bunch of those I haven't done) and nope. Got Delita's Glint. Which yeah sure I have his AOSB, USB and now Glint. I mean if he had an EnElement he'd be so much better. Great dive and great skill set but siiiigh.

jarekx

Oct 25, 2017
Finally fire weak Odin down. I knew I was Stacked in fire but this was still a pain and took me way too long to get right.

Vincent CSB/Radiant BSB
Bartz USB1/AASB/aosb
Elarra USB1/2
Tyro USB4
Sora AASB/AOSB

yea. Stacked.Took the whole chain and just praying imperils actually hit and a couple triple casts.

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Finally fire weak Odin down. I knew I was Stacked in fire but this was still a pain and took me way too long to get right.

Vincent CSB/Radiant BSB
Bartz USB1/AASB/aosb
Elarra USB1/2
Tyro USB4
Sora AASB/AOSB

yea. Stacked.Took the whole chain and just praying imperils actually hit and a couple triple casts.

It's because Vincent sucks and should be deleted from the game.

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
And Water weak Odin down.

Thats 4 Odins. Fire weak, Wind weak, Ice weak and now Water weak.

Setup:
Tyro USB3/AASB/LMR, wrath/entrust, DMT
Strago CSB/BSB, chain waterja/chain waterga, Ace Striker
Alphinaud SSB/AASB, Lunar Leviathan/Voltech, +Summon damage RM
Bartz AASB/AOSB/USB1/LMR, Stormspell/LS, +Water RM
Elarra USB1, Curada/Dispel, MM
RW Mage

Famfrit (bladespell ward + hp boon) (main)
Famfrit (2x hp boon)
Geos (triple empower water)
Madeen (2x ATK boon)
Madeen (2x MAG boon)

That was just before P3 Zantetsuken 2, so I probably wouldn't have time for another action before Zantetsuken 3. This version of Odin has way too many non-piercing attacks, Tyro USB3 was necessary here.

Now I have to figure out whats the best last odin element.

ShinUltima

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Trinidad, West Indies
Titan's coming in 3 weeks. Personally, I"m glad he's been delayed. More time to learn some critical SBs, plus to prepare myself mentally for the fight.

IMpending AA Book X too. Free BSSB-imperil draw/pick, and the first of our realm/elemental draw tickets! Though I'd wait until the realm/elemental draws are refreshed before using that ticket.

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Titan's coming in 3 weeks. Personally, I"m glad he's been delayed. More time to learn some critical SBs, plus to prepare myself mentally for the fight.

IMpending AA Book X too. Free BSSB-imperil draw/pick, and the first of our realm/elemental draw tickets! Though I'd wait until the realm/elemental draws are refreshed before using that ticket.
I was about to post this. 11/13 for Titan, this date would match exactly the golden week mini fest timing, so maybe we will get it alongside Titan

Also, I need some help with my 5th Odin.

Earth/lightning/holy/dark weak are left, and my options are

Earth: No chain at all, Bartz AASB and Alphi AASB (and Terra AASB + Meltdown I guess)
Lightning: Only Renos Chain, Bartz/Alphi again
Holy: Ramza and Edward Chain, but only Alphi AASB + lunar dragon to break savage
Dark: Seifer and Golbez Chain, Alphi AASB + 5* dark summon (and months until Anima is released rip), and Cloud USB1

Whats my best bet here?

ShinUltima

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Trinidad, West Indies
Cloud USB1 by itself, without a source of en-dark, isn't going to cut it against Odin. Not sure if running that with Seifer/Seph would be enough either. That said, by all means give it a try.

If you don't have it, I'd strongly advise getting Seifer BSSB2 (dark radiant shield) after the Lens Shop update since gen 2 chain + elemental radiant is a major source of DPS, especially in Phase 3. I'm planning to do that myself and going to try dark-weak Odin with Seifer CSB/BSSB2+solo DPS Cloud (got his full dark kit), backed up by Tyro USB1/USB3, Shelke, and Elarra USB1/USB2.

Oct 25, 2017
I will second the recommendation of seifers bsb2 paired with his csb. That is a winning combo

My 7 Odin kills-
Radiant shields for dark water fire ice and earth weaks. So after I kill holy I'll be 5/8 using radiants.

My lightning and wind kills were high imperil double aasbs. As will be holy.

Glad about Titan delay. I will hit 8/9 Odin's either soon or right after the lens shop update. I'm at about 95% agrias usb2 would do the trick over her bsb. Really some fiddling would get the job done, is love to save the lenses.