• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 25, 2017
Likely skipping aosbs. There are a handful that would be useful but I have a ton already...49 but that includes freebies and there are a bunch that either are on useless characters or characters that I need three more relics to make useful in 6* era. If only Dena ramped up the Torments simultaneously with the new magicities and I could care to diversify some more.

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Hmmm...someone tell me why G+ is worth it if Magicites can remove EnEle. I'd rather get regular ass Glints if that's the case.

The main gimmick of 6* magicites is that any damage done to them is reduced by an extreme amount unless under EnElement, regardless of how high your chain count or buffs you have.

And 6* magicites dispel EnElement. So you use EnElement stacking to get around this.

Basically 5*/6* Glints/AASBs that give EnElement stack are of very high prio.

Full Nines

Apr 10, 2018
Originally wasn't going to pull on that GSB/LMR banner, but seeing that reddit post made me try my luck.

Lenna GSB+
Rinoa GSB+

Not bad. Should be helpful for those Torments, at least. Still unsure about the AOSB draw, though. 19/88 on that one.

ShinUltima

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Trinidad, West Indies
Like many, wasn't planning on pulling on the Glint/LMR LD, but took a chance:

2/11 - Gordon LMR (Haste+IC1), Aerith Glint+.

I would have preferred my first healer Glint+ to have been Elarra's, but Aerith's is still a jackpot. Just need her AASB and she'll be fully 6* ready.

Gordon LMR is whatever. May find a use.. someday.

I'm 27/88 on the AOSB draw. While there are many I still want, I need to prioritize other stuff, especially now that I've pulled on the Glint/LMR that I wasn't planning to before.

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Crap forgot about the GSB lucky draw, was gonna draw it after finding out you have a 90+ percent chance to get a GSB+.

Need to be ready tonight for AASB LD, tomorrow will be chaos and I 'll probably forget it.

Gonna skip AOSB draw, this seems primed to be the next Anima Lens item.

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Okay, I have 10ish hours to figure out how many mythril I'll have by the end of the fest. If it happens to be between 25 and 49, I'll pull on the AOSB LD, since that means I wont have enough for a banner pull, but still over 25.

RK^2 made me realize how many AOSBs I could use right now. Almost 40% chance to get at least one of them is not low at all, but thats still on low priority

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Ahhhhhhhhh score
Aerith and rydia

Realm parade final new tally
Ace usb
Orran usb
Fang aosb
Ashe usb2
Lulu usb2
Squall lmr enfire
Sephiroth osb
Krile usb2
Hilda lmr

jarekx

Oct 25, 2017
well...
Kefka AASB
Kimahri AASB
Edge AASB
Zidane AASB
Shantotto AASB

only dupe in Zidane so I'll take it

Shantotto cool as i got her triplecast( i think?) LMR earlier this week so this could be fun. Just wish her glint was enlightning instead of lightning attack up. So lame.

Last edited:

ultra7k

Oct 27, 2017
Tifa AASB /11 which is not bad considering I need an earth AASB outside Bartz hijinks. Maybe now I can try and tackle Ramuh

Full Nines

Apr 10, 2018
2/11 - Edge and Agrias

Already completed the IV Torment, but I think I can fit Edge in somewhere later. Shame about no en-element, though. Strange they would omit dark and keep lightning when we still only have a crappy 3* ability for that element. C'mon, DeNA.

Agrias is one that I actually really wanted, so that's pretty nice. Guess I'll go trounce that Torment now.

Falk

Oct 26, 2017
On second though I'm officially going into low-maintenance* hibernation until the last 6* is out. Nothing really interests me till JP's anniv content and the way 6* is structured means it can be caught up with in a week or two with proper planning (which, ironically, the daily stuff from JP's anniv content seems to want to address and is being received negatively lol)

*auto everything, grab dailies, grab monthly magicite, not bother with the 6*s, make a giant stockpile of mythril

On third thought here's a compromise:

Aim for 25s on d???s since the next round of olympics no one asked for looks for strong realm teams. But similar to 6*s, don't fuss if it's not currently doable.

(yeah grinding magia for Ramuh burnt me out- especially considering I said I'd rather drop the game than grind magia)

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
They finally gave us compensation for Spirited Dispatch misleading description. The compensation was not 1 mythril this time, but the set of materials needed to create it - including 180 rubies

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My luck sometimes!

Q6baz9U.png

ShinUltima

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Trinidad, West Indies
No Christmas present for me.

100 gems - 3* crap.

1/11 - Dr. Mog AOSB
3/11 - Fan Glint+, Barbarricia AOSB, Vanille AASB
3/11 - Dr. Mog LMR, Vanille LMR, Cloud LMR6
2/11 - OK AASB, Barbarricia AASB

I got one of the things I wanted in Cloud LMR, but not the main prize in Cloud SASB. That was the one thing I wanted more than anything else for this fest, even though I didn't "need" it. Even more so than Lightning SASB which I actually need. And now I'm never going to get it. SASBs are basically "get them the first time or GTFO". I really wanted this one. I feel awful.

(I know there's a catchup banner with it in six months time, but by then I probably won't want to pull on that banner).

Barbarricia AASB/AOSB is nice and I guess Vanille AASB will come in handy in XIII Phantasm roughly 187120897123 months from now, but the rest of the stuff is, frankly, junk. Fang Glint+ with nothing else for her. OK AASB is about a year too late to be useful, though maybe it'll be relevant in the future. I can't believe I got trolled with all the shitty Dr. Mog stuff and the awful Vanille LMR.

I'm now at 9/14 on the banner and I still need lighting stuff with only about 5 pulls left total. So I can't in good conscious continue pulling here even if I wanted to. Sigh.

JG_Lionheart

Dec 3, 2018
are you me ShinUltima ? Got 1/11 OK AASB and 1/11 Barb AASB.

Now to be fair, they are sorta useful to me right now (still stuck in Odin) and I guess I could sub 30 FF4 with Barb. Oh and I can clear FF3 Torment with that AASB. But man, I really wanted Cloud's Synchro. Well, I'm just gonna take a big breath before I waste more Mythril and do like my man Jux and remember that in 6 months they're just gonna shower us in AASBs to get us out of 6* magicite hell.

Grats to all (including my sister) who get Cloud's SASB.

jarekx

Oct 25, 2017
Went hard for cloud and came up short as well. Got a good fang now though and Glint+ / AOSB for barb so I should jump into the 4 and 13 torments again and knock them out. Would've rather gotten barbs awakening tho as I've cleared physical Titan but not magic.

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Well, I got Barb AASB and Cloud SASB.

That thing was so overkill for Titan, with almost zero planning I got a 52s clear. Then 33s by the 4th copy.

Thats a lot of power for something that I used 4 times, and the next content that will make good use of it is 6+ months away

Jux

Oct 27, 2017
Paris
Currently sitting at 202 mythril. Reserving 3 pulls for B3.

That leaves me with 50 mythril (probably a bit more at the end of the fest). I see two choices here:
- Pulling once more on B1.
- Saving them for pulling the 11 LotR I did not do until now.

So basically a chance at maybe getting something out of B1 (aside from salt :p ) or 11 guaranteed relics that may or may not help me...

What would Tyro do?

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So.. In jp Tyro got a SASB and his record ability, and Elarra got her SASB as well

The ability is a hybrid omni elemental + NE 3 hit support ability, with high SB generation.

His SASB gives him enelement based on the party, increase all of his stats, increases his elemental damage and the usual damage cap break 1

Sync Attack is a 4hit hybrid omni elemental attack + self quickcast 1

Sync Defend is wrath SB generation + self enelement + self quickcast 1

Theres no sync condition, both it will sync with any ability

Elarra SASB is a curaja medica, regenga, party quickcast 2, and self cap break 1

Her sync attack is a instant curaja + self healing up 1, syncs with WHT

Her sync def is a cura medica, syncs with bard or dancer

This is the first time in a while Tyro got an SB that grants no buffs for the party, only to himself.

Also Ignis, Sephiroth, Bartz, Rem and Serah got record abilities as well

Jux

Oct 27, 2017
Paris
Went with the salt. Was not disappointed:
- Cloud LMR6 x2 (dupe)
- Dr Mog LMR

I'm starting to hate that game :/

JG_Lionheart

Dec 3, 2018
Sorry to hear that Jux. I'm starting to think that maybe I should stop hoarding Mythril and just buy Dream Selects from now on.

JG_Lionheart

Dec 3, 2018
holy shit fuck Odin. Finally can get him to 50% easily but I've lost count of how many times I've gone from no Rage to Rage 3 into Zantetsuken instantly. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck off. Maybe I should try that long term hibernation thing.

ShinUltima

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Trinidad, West Indies
So due to a generous donation, I was able to make some addition pulls on banner 1 before it went away. Sadly, it was all for naught. Can't remember the exact breakdown, but it was something like this:

- 2/11: 3 dupes
- 3/11: 3 dupes
- 4/11: 2 dupes, Dr. Mog AASB, Fang AASB

That left me at 11/14 on the banner. And even if I wanted to pull again, I had to run out to do something for work and wasn't in a position to use my phone when the banner went away. To add insult to injury, the work issue turned out to be a complete waste of time.

re: Fest Banner 2

Came back home from that waste of work and did my planned two pulls here:

100 gems - 3* crap.

4/11 - Aranea DC LMR, Reks Glint+, Aranea AOSB, Ashe AASB
2/11 - Ashe LMR3, Reks AASB

Ashe finally gets something newer than her goddamn burst to use. I have her Glint as well, so this is nice. Still missing a lot of tech for her though, outside of the SASB, but I can snag most of it with lenses - USB1, OSB, and En-Lighting LMR - to make her decent. Still missing AOSB though.

I have a usable Reks, I think? Glint+ and AASB means I can take one diffusion before Reks becomes useless. Wanted his USB2 to seal the deal, but oh well.

The Aranea stuff is nice but frustrating. Without AASB, she's a no go for Leviathan despite having everything else to make her rock. I don't have her Glint+, but I have her USB and En-Lightning LMR, and now AOSB and DC LMR. Only really need her AASB to make her a boss (and ideally Glint+). Gah.

The pulls are good, but I'm still in the position of only having one DPS for Leviathan, with one physical and one magical (Reks is more like half a DPS really) . Better than having zero of either, but still not good enough for now.

I have 3 pulls left this fest. Not sure if to go one more on this banner and 2 on banner 3, or all three on banner 3. Banner 3 is now definitely "Lightning SASB or I'm screwed", but banner 2 is "Aranea AASB or I'm screwed". There are more prizes left to obtain on banner 3, not to mention fewer dupes (I'm up to 7 on this banner now), so I'm leaning towards dumping the rest on banner 3. But ugh either way.

ultra7k

Oct 27, 2017
Threw 50 mythril at banner 2, and got Reks glint+ and Ashes chase LMRx2.

hoarding until Lightning SASB now.