• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
I've made a huge mistake.
Screenshot_20180115-164241.png

2x Meh LMR + Dupe Chaos Rod

Oct 25, 2017
woof, that is a bad pull. yeesh.

in other news, getting through 6 full stam magicites on monday is a relief. 360 stam better spent, but at least I need the 12 fire orbs and now have 24 banked keys for the end of the month

FFXIII torment tomorrow. lightning should make quick work of that one. 90 more 5* vitality motes. too bad not dexterity!

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
What is supposed to be the optimal use of Alphinaud's USB/BSB combo? 2 bars then USB > BSB > summon? Or BSB > USB then summons? Or something else?

I need Bravery motes.

Literally 90% of the people I want to dive need Spirit Motes and I have like 25 when I need 250. It's HORRIBLE.

And I have too many 5* Wisdom Motes and not enough 4* ones for some reason...

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
What is supposed to be the optimal use of Alphinaud's USB/BSB combo? 2 bars then USB > BSB > summon? Or BSB > USB then summons? Or something else?

You don't use his BSB with his USB.

You use his USB, unleash Neo Bahamut under the EX Mode and watch him explode everything for 9999x4 multiple times then Deathflare procs for 9999x5.

Then you do it all over again because the USB regenerated Neo Bahamut.

Pair it up with a R5 summon.

Balphon

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the cycle for Alph USB is USB -> Tiamat/Valigarmanda/Neo Bahamut. Don't bother with the burst.

friz898

Oct 27, 2017
Florida Panhandle

Literally 90% of the people I want to dive need Spirit Motes and I have like 25 when I need 250. It's HORRIBLE.

And I have too many 5* Wisdom Motes and not enough 4* ones for some reason...

Kenai! You're my next victim!

Can you head over to this link and respond to the word file? Either through PM or on here?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aJ1GCX-_t0nJ1ImEqnDI8QEvmFeQ3fyc

Long overdue. 8/8 Magicites sub 30.

Woot Woot! You've beat the (current) game!

ShinUltima

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Trinidad, West Indies
Friz989, if you're updating the sheet for III event, you can put me down as having completely finished it (all bonus battles mastered, U++ CM mastered, D160/220 MP solo mastered, etc). In general, I'm always done with an event by the Monday after it drops.

friz898

Oct 27, 2017
Florida Panhandle
Friz989, if you're updating the sheet for III event, you can put me down as having completely finished it (all bonus battles mastered, U++ CM mastered, D160/220 MP solo mastered, etc). In general, I'm always done with an event by the Monday after it drops.

Thanks, ya, I figure I can't assume someone completed it. It is safe to assume that anybody who usually completes events all the way through could complete all future ones that time or desire are the only barriers.

I figure, this may change a little bit with the d260 battles.

Will update you Shin!

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the help with Alph USB all. I might finally sub 30 Golem with it

talk of Alphi's usb makes me jealous. reported

I made up for pulling that USB on the OK and Lucky banner, don't you worry.

Kenai! You're my next victim!

Can you head over to this link and respond to the word file? Either through PM or on here?

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1aJ1GCX-_t0nJ1ImEqnDI8QEvmFeQ3fyc

I can do that. Will PM tomorrow if not tonight.

friz898

Oct 27, 2017
Florida Panhandle
Nice MCA.

I am struggling with 200cm in three tries so far. Not enough dps. My 13 gear seems outdated but I do have Cid and Light BSBs

Edit: complaining worked on next attempt.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017

Pre registered, I'll give it a try once it's out, but I hate playing 2 gachas at the same time.

Get Bartz online asap with USB, spam Snowspell Strike, feed Cloud endless meter to use BSB2 and then spam the USB.

I forgot about snowspell strike, I think there's a new 4 hit wind spellblade coming soon.

------------------

FF13 Torment d200 CM complete.

Hope BSB/USB, Lightning BSB1/2, Vanille BSB, Cid BSB aaaand... Sazh's Boon, I can't remember the last time I had to use that hastega

84lzuis.gif

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
What is this like? I didn't care for mobius or exvius.

Gatcha is like RK. You pull for gear and not characters/jobs.

It follows Dissidia's Brave/HP systems in a turn based format, and it works really well

All characters are either obtained from the story or from timed events (some timed event characters eventually appear in the story).

The biggest problem (and it's a big one) is that the game doesn't have a stamina system. You're basically encouraged to grind a ginormous amount to keep up with the meta.

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
Water pick up banner and DU lucky.

Worth it? I can probably manage one more pull on OK and one of these banners.

Or just save up.

Well, I kind of like the Water since there's no SSbs and even the lmrs are all decent to great. Pretty rare element too. But then again none of them are as good as the top OK prizes.

friz898

Oct 27, 2017
Florida Panhandle
Ok, all of Torment 13 done.

d200 cm was the hardest for me.
d250 went down first try.
d300 took two tries with 3 FF13 members. The first time I tried to make a "sensible" group. Second time I just took my two double-casting lightning people (Ashe and Rapha) and the other 3 were FF13 were just there for roll call.

Adding it to ranking, also I think Kenai sent me a pm, so going to get that all updated.

Silex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You don't use his BSB with his USB.

You use his USB, unleash Neo Bahamut under the EX Mode and watch him explode everything for 9999x4 multiple times then Deathflare procs for 9999x5.

Then you do it all over again because the USB regenerated Neo Bahamut.

Pair it up with a R5 summon.

Follow up question: If I use is USB again before he had a chance to DeathFlare, will it give me two procs or will one get overwritten?

friz898

Oct 27, 2017
Florida Panhandle
Follow up question: If I use is USB again before he had a chance to DeathFlare, will it give me two procs or will one get overwritten?

Hey Silex!

I'm catching/adding people as I see them post again in the thread.

You're victim 20something! Can you go to this link if/when you have time and complete the survey (5 questions sorta) and either PM me or post your answers in the thread here?

FFRK Rankings

Everybody else, added FF13 Torment. Updated MCA and I for that. Added Kenai's accomplishments.

Falk

Oct 26, 2017
had 1 pull going into OK USB banner

1/11 LMR

a week later oh wow i have 44 Mythril i should do stuff to get to 50 for another pull

1/11 LMR

dream is dead

Oct 25, 2017
Gatcha is like RK. You pull for gear and not characters/jobs.

It follows Dissidia's Brave/HP systems in a turn based format, and it works really well

All characters are either obtained from the story or from timed events (some timed event characters eventually appear in the story).

The biggest problem (and it's a big one) is that the game doesn't have a stamina system. You're basically encouraged to grind a ginormous amount to keep up with the meta.
Interesting. Hmm. Really don't want to get sucked into another one of these, but may try nonetheless. Time to create a throw down faceboook or Twitter account,

Pharaun

Oct 27, 2017
Hey Friz, I'm done with the FF3 event and the 13 torment dungeon with all missions completed.

I also have 50 mythril and I'm trying to decide if I should do another pull on the water banner. I already have Tidus's chain and lmr so if I can get his ultra he hits broken status. Decisions, decisions.

Oct 29, 2017
I'm done with the FF3 event too Friz.

I'm at the point now where there's so many worthwhile things to farm at a given time, I can't decide what to spend my stam on.

Oct 25, 2017
Man. My dex motes team now takes around 8.5 seconds to kill.

I'm to the point where I have to farm all of the motes but bravery to level anyone up. I think I'll stop when I get all of my magicitie and mote teams finished, which I'm almost there, just a few stragglers like relm Edward and kain.

Arcus Felis

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
I'm completing regular and elite paintings for the time being. I figured I can always use the extra stamina and mythril. I'm not really feeling other challenges, as I think my team won't be able to handle level 200+ difficulty.

I don't really know what to snipe for in the future banners at all. I guess my best bet is to wait for the anniversary?

I guess I should get rid of Delita and pick someone else, but I'm not sure who to use ATM...

friz898

Oct 27, 2017
Florida Panhandle
Hey Friz, I'm done with the FF3 event and the 13 torment dungeon with all missions completed.

I also have 50 mythril and I'm trying to decide if I should do another pull on the water banner. I already have Tidus's chain and lmr so if I can get his ultra he hits broken status. Decisions, decisions.

Got it

I'm done with the FF3 event too Friz.

I'm at the point now where there's so many worthwhile things to farm at a given time, I can't decide what to spend my stam on.

Got it.

Ya, I didn't need the motes that were today, and the only ability I really need to raise is Earthbringer since it's still at rank 1.

So today I did exp dungeon with my stamina. I only need Enkidu for all to be 99 (or 99'able) but after 3 misses on Fenrir yesterday, it seemed like a waste. I don't know, maybe will go get later. Or when I really need Wind Orbs.

I don't have anybody to level up to 99, well I mean, no MC3. But all my magicites are either 99 or between 80-99 so I leveled up several.

Balphon

Oct 25, 2017
The whole Warriors of Dawn crew become very good in their event.

Galuf is probably the weakest one, oddly enough.

Pharaun

Oct 27, 2017
So I went ahead and pulled on the water banner and I got Edge's lmr and Tidus's ultra.

Tidus, welcome to Brokenville, population you.
And Bartz, and Cid Raines, and Lightning, and Vanille.

ShinUltima

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Trinidad, West Indies
D200 CM, D250, and D300 3xCMs were done last night after doing some stuff in SFV: Arcade Edition.

My Lightning (both the element and the character) is so ghetto. Strongest relic on her is her SSB1.

friz898

Oct 27, 2017
Florida Panhandle