• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Full Nines

Apr 10, 2018
Out of curiosity, what server(s) did you play on. I was on Ragnarok.

I was on Siren, BLU main. I think I remember seeing you on the BG forums. I went by Ibisariot there., though I didn't post a whole lot.

I like how they refrained from including like literally every BSB I'd still be interested in going for, haha. Is there some weird cut off date for these relics? Seems odd to include ability doubles like Vivi and Orlandeau yet omit Maria and Palom.

Still, lenses being retroactively awarded is awesome.

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Up to 3rd anniversary, more or less, and up to USBs

http://dirge.tv/ffrk/anima-lenses/

Things like Vivi USB and TGC USB are there. Buying USBs takes the rarest type of lens though

Honestly that's pretty cool. I can finally grab Dagger's Leviathan Summon SB for cheap (after a few pulls) to make her complete. Maybe it'll help with her weird fascination with Ramuh....

JyNeIKFl.png

EDIT: JUST SAW

FFVIII

Raijin: SSB

IT WILL BE FINALLY MINE

HURRY UP 4A

Last edited:

Pharaun

Oct 27, 2017
I was on Siren, BLU main. I think I remember seeing you on the BG forums. I went by Ibisariot there., though I didn't post a whole lot.

Yeah that was me on BG. I still pop in there every now and then, but not every day like I used to.

I was Red Mage and Samurai mains with a side of Warrior, Ranger, and Corsair. Anyway back to the regularly scheduled FFRK talk.

I'm looking forward to the anima lenses, it'll be nice to be able to fill out missing SSBs and BSBs for high usage characters for those sweet stat boosts.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Saved up enough crystals to be able to r4 the upcoming dark mage ability. Then saving mythril for bartz aasb. He's such a super star already I need that.

Anyone else on autopilot until 4a?

But btw, anyone know when I can expect those dark 6* to drop?

ShinUltima

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Trinidad, West Indies
Anustart:

I believe 6* dark abilities will drop with FF2 Torment. Which comes last, and actually came after 4A in JPN, but could come before 4A for us. I think it might depend on when they drop 5* Holy magicites though, because they were tied to that release.

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Screenshot_20190119-003506.png

...Fuck

(I have been made aware that my character placements are poor for this fight, so with some re-arranging and slight skill tweaks, I might be able to do my 2nd full d??? clear)

JG_Lionheart

Dec 3, 2018
man I was looking at the upcoming banners...is Delita good? I mean I'm looking at the content I haven't cleared yet (D280 FFT Torment and Farming Hades) and I wonder if it'd be better pulling on Banner 1 or 2 to buff up on this realm.

Pharaun

Oct 27, 2017
Ok I have farmed enough crystals to r4 every 6* ability I want that has been released in the Japanese version so far. I'm actually Ruby constrained at this point, just waiting until I can clear some d??? torments. This will change once the lightning celerity ability is released at the end of the month, but for now I'm good.

For anyone who doesn't know, ffrktoolkit has an orb cost calculator where you can enter in your orb inventory and the abilities /rank you want and it will tell you exactly what you need for those. It makes farming much more efficient so I'm not wasting time on orbs/crystals that I don't need.

Oct 27, 2017
man I was looking at the upcoming banners...is Delita good? I mean I'm looking at the content I haven't cleared yet (D280 FFT Torment and Farming Hades) and I wonder if it'd be better pulling on Banner 1 or 2 to buff up on this realm.

The 2nd banner is much better for FFT Torment/Hades. Delita is an okay character but most people don't use him for the torment as FFT has so many good Holy Knight characters. The 2nd banner misses out on the Holy Chain but has most of the best relics for the realm which would be great for both Hades and the Torment.

ShinUltima

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Trinidad, West Indies
I was shocked to learn I have 5 dupes on the earth banner (Ingus CSB, Bartz BSSB3, Rinoa LMR, Cinque LMR, Dorgan LMR), which makes the banner a non-starter for me even though I could use better earth mage stuff.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Picked up rinoa USB off the lucky.

Not a bad addition.

Also got larsa lmr from daily today. Not bad, nothing to rely on, but selphie lmr has saved me a couple times.

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
1/11 Cinque BSB

Its new, but I was hoping for something that could actually help my weakest element

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
I've been too scared to even attepmt 5* magicite for the past month and a half so I'm sitting over here farming 4* preparing g. Maybe I could take one down maybe not.

The enrage mechanics have me scared. Of the elements I have I think I can bdl in dark, fire, and now earth thanks to rinoa. Oh and lightning but my lightning game is weak.

ShinUltima

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Trinidad, West Indies
Anustart:

Unless you've got a really strong team in a particular element, it's recommended to start with the lightning (earth-weak) magicites. You can use Stone Press against Quetz to break its nasty savage mode, and it's actually recommended to leave King Behemoth in Savage since you do a lot more damage while his Savage is up. Once you can get a L99 of each magicite, you use them to break the savage of the next magicite in the wheel.

Oct 27, 2017
Decided to skip the lucky draw as I have consistent clears of the 5* Lightning Magicite. Just finished farming up a lv 99 copy of both.

Going to attempt Geosgaeno and Famfrit in the near future. Famfrit should be easy with Lightning/King/Prompto team. Still unsure who to use as a 2nd DPS for my Geosgaeno team. Right now I am thinking using Ashe with USB/OSB, Garnet with CSB, Tyro LMR with Godwall and Elarra with USB. For the 5th character I was thinking rather Desch with SSB/USB or Shantotto with BSB/LMR2/Glint. Not sure who would be a better fit yet but I don't have much for mage lightning characters outside of that. I'm thinking LD Desch and using him would be the better option.

Full Nines

Apr 10, 2018
1/11 - Maria AOSB from the Earth LD. Pretty nice. Haven't tried Behemoth King yet, but I think this should cinch it with the rest of my setup.

Really would've liked something for Cinque, though. I wonder if just using Cloud as the Stone Presser with USB1 would work for Quetz.

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
My 2nd d??? complete! Mog's BSB fell into my lap with the last RoP and it was the final piece of the puzzle.

I also crafted Reraise to deal with his shitty Doom on slot 3, don't @me lol

5NquaHrl.jpg

Jux

Oct 27, 2017
Paris
Two discos at daily pull In the last seven days...
Orlandu USB dupe
Ace OSB dupe.

And earth lucky draw 1/11 ingus BSB

Why? :/

Scar

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Title Town
Do we have a list to see what's in each banner?

And when is it supposed to drop?

I might ignore the tactics banner if its close.

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Just keep in mind fest banners tend to have some changes in global compared to jp.

All new relics will be there, but the old ones may change, and stuff may get shuffled between the 5 banners

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Desch finally gets something new in JP.

Thunder Mag chain 2.0 + a LMR with IC1 + Haste.

And just like Vincent, he can use Machinist to support physical, despite being a mage.

Shelke is the biggest surprise, getting a decent support USB that does lots of hits + breakdowns at the same time.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Another Kingdom Hearts collab coming in Feb. Not sure if it'll be a simultaneous release like the last one.

Also, free gen1 style Lightning chain for Reno in a new element themed event.

Yay cool stuff~

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
... Well, if we get KH awakenings early, this really mess up my plans as well