• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
ill have to pull on RoP on the last day of it most likely wanan try and have 100 myth for the core banner want Dr Mog in my line up gdi

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
And D??? Xemnas done. That was much harder than I was expecting. On my first try, he just one-shot Elarra with an 9k piercing critical..

Surviving his barrage of piercing attacks was quite hard, even with Elarra. It did feel like fighting him in KH1 though

ShinUltima

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Trinidad, West Indies
With Full Open done, I can do content again.

Crystal Tower:

Dycecarg: Old Wind team (Cloud/Shelke/OK/Elarra/Zack)
Fenrir: FFV D??? team (Dorgan/Lenna/Kelgar/Galuf/Bartz)
Piett: Modified Manticore team (Papalymo/Greg/Terra/Vivi/Hilda)
Xande Clone: FFX D??? team (Tidus/Wakka/Rikku/Paine/Yuna)

Fenrir is still annoying with the Slows/Haste and Piett slammed my party for 8000 on turn 3 but was otherwise uneventful.

I later realised I used the natural elements here: Wind, Earth, Fire, Water here. LOL.

FF1 Torment:

D240 done in 17.XX, and D280 done in 25.33 with the following:

WoL: R4 Healing Smite, R3 Protectga, Scholar's Boon (BSSB), double Holy boost
Echo: R4 Meltdown, R3 Shellga, Mako Might (BSSB2), one wind boost
Serah: R3 Hastega, R4 CUrada, Gathering Storm (BSSB)
Wol: R3 Full Break, R4 Sapphire BUllet, Ace Striker (USB), on water boost
Thief (LM1+LM2): R4 Flash Disaster, R4 Storm Assault. Wind DMG+ (SSB), double wind boost

Magicite: Syldra (L8 HP Boon, L15 Dampen Earth), Typhon (L15 Empower Wind x2), Famfrit (L8 Blade Ward, L8 HP Boon), Mateus (L8 Spell Ward, L15 Dampen Wind), Evrae (L8 HP Boon)

Sadly, this team can't cut it for D??? I tried numerous times, tweaked my team for better survival (the D280 team, as listed above, couldn't get past turn 3 without 2 characters KOed) by making Wol an Entrust-bot for Serah/WoL, but I simply don't have the DPS. I can't even get out of Phase 1 - I ran into Incubus Deadend without even making it to 20%. And my only other options are Garland with his dualcast LMR and Meia with her SSB.

Jux

Oct 27, 2017
Paris
Sooo, been banging my head against Quetz for a while now...I may need some help :)

What I have so far:

Tifa : Earthen Rebuke R3 / Gaia Rush R3 / USB2 / Scholar Boon (Half Dived)
Bartz: Blastspell Strike R3 / Tremoring Quadstrike R3 / USB1 / Attunement 2 (Full Dived)
Ramza: Entrust / Wrath / Shout / DMT
Guy: Stone Press R3 / Grand Charge R3 / USB / PotW (Full Dived)
Elarra : Shellga / Curada R4 / MM (Full dived)
Accessories : Resist lighting
RW: Wall

Magicite:
Main: Earth Guardian (+Dampen Lighting 8)
Evrae (+Fast Act 8)
Evrae (+Health boon 5)
Shell Dragon ( +Empower Earth 12)
Catastrophe (+Precise Strike 8)

I can get to approximately 50% before things start to get out of hand (can't keep up with the heal mostly). I'm also mostly out of hones but I know R3 is probably not gonna cut it anyway.
I start the fight by casting wall with whoever comes first, shout, shellga and dmg. Then I usually have to use Elarra USB. I also try to time Guy Stone Press with Enrage with 2 charges but if I try to use his USB to improve dps then I get a few turns during enrage which is not ideal.
One problem I have is that I have nothing to deal with paralysis. I tried swapping shellga out for ultra cure and replace one of the Evraes with Gizamaluke for Wind Resist but then Lighting destroys me all the faster.
Currently I don't have much use for Ramza (I put it in the middle so that he is the one getting paralyzed, is this scripted? Always seems to happen on this slot) but I think I should use him as an SB battery for elarra (All the other dps can keep their SB gauge pretty easily).

I'm honestly not sure what I can do better. At this point it feels like a huge wall I'm not gonna be able to pass. Is there anything obvious I could improve here?

ShinUltima

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Trinidad, West Indies
Welcome to 5* magicites, where everything is scripted and status ailments are a) slot-specific and b) cannot be avoided except through Astra/Status Blink. Paralysis targets slots 3, then 1, then 5, then all of them eventually but you'll either win or die long before that happens. You'll have little choice but to run Ultra Cure in place of Curada, or stick Elarra in slot 3 with as high a MND stat as you can to shrug it off, though that won't save you from the later slot attacks.

Drop the Fast Act Evrae for Gizamaluk. Double Evrae worked in the 4* magicite era where all out offense was best, but for 5*, going defensive is much more important. Using a generic blocking magicite (i.e. one with HP Boon and Blade/Spell Ward) is highly recommended. I used Gizamluk until I replaced it with Famfrit and then later Phoenix.

Otherwise, with no chain and no AOSBs to finish off last phase quickly, your hones are nowhere near enough for this fight. If you can't sub-30 a fight, your hones need to be a minimum of R4. And that's not even counting the fact that you're using an Ability Double character in Tifa. With no chain, you might need R5 abilities for her. Also, Tifa really wants the 6* earth monk ability - Gaia Rush is ass.

Unfortunately, while still recommended to start with the Lightning magicites to break into the 5* wheel, Quetz is actually one of the more obnoxious fights thanks to its utterly ridiculous Savage Mode. I'm not sure if you have the sufficient firepower and longevity here. Your best bet might be just to wait until 4A in 3 weeks to see if you can snag Bartz AASB or get lucky on the (hopefully intact) chain banner. Or maybe you'll get lucky and snag earth chain from Lord of the Rings Luck of the Realms. It might not be worth smashing your head against this right now.

Jux

Oct 27, 2017
Paris
Thanks for the swift reply! All this makes a lot of sense. I figured I would be on the light side DPS wise without a chain but I did not really want to hone more abilities until I knew I had no choice :)
Waiting for 4A seems to be my best bet indeed but I wanted to try and see if I could do it "on my own". Hopefully the 400 or so mythril I will have by then will be enough to get some interesting stuff. Until then it will give me time to build a more specialized magicite deck for it.
It's a shame that I have 2 CSB 2.0 (phy Water and Magic Fire) but I haven't got much to go with them :/

As usual, super helpful, thanks again!

Pharaun

Oct 27, 2017
The 5* lightning magicites are rough to start out with even though that's where you're expected to start. I was only able to beat them in the 50 second range even with a solid team for both magic and physical.

I actually had a much easier time with the water magicites.

Oct 27, 2017
aXdOkiIl.png

Finished of Mateus without much of a problem. Ended up being much easier for me than Manticore was. Picture was of my first victory but once I got my timing better I got a consistent sub 40 victory with everyone alive. Sora with his Fire Glint and Awakening did most of the heavy lifting including breaking the Savage Mode but Yda was also doing good damage with her USB.

Next is Typhon/Syldra. This will probably be where my magicite progress comes to a halt. Hopefully I can get an ice chain soon.

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I already have 5 torment abilities, and enough rubies for 5 more. But 15 I want/need (including ones still unreleased), and that number may increase after 4A

Help

Oct 25, 2017
100 gem wol boostga. Nice! Going to have to try the dwhale now

WoL csb USB aosb lmr1
WoL usb1 bsb
Thief bsb
Garland bsb 1 lmr
Sarah bsb lmr

Competent. Thief's dive is nice...hmmm

Pharaun

Oct 27, 2017
Tried the IV dWhale just to get an idea of how far away I am and got completely wrecked despite having what I thought was a solid party. I did maybe 25% damage. 😐

Decil - usb & arcane
Pecil - arcane & osb
Edge - usb0 & usb1
Edward - bsb (boostga/holy imperil)
Porom - usb

Falk

Oct 26, 2017
uJc6lxAl.jpg

That's 4. It's amazing how a ridiculously stacked main DPS turns into poverty just without Aerith USB2 and the fight being balanced around it. That and Cloud without quickcast not being able to really make the most of the SBs (USBs last 15sec which is the time it takes to cast 2 USBs and something in between)

No Last Stand is awful, as is Zack just spamming Flash Disaster and his BSB for imperils.

Cloud - USB1/USB2/AOSB (LOL)
Shelke
Aerith - USB1
Cait Sith - USB
Zack - BSB

edit:
SsXqfpAl.jpg

That's 5. This one isn't nearly as impressive as it's been done with 0 USBs - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFp49ItoxwE

Rinoa - Ice USB/AOSB
Selphie - USB1
Fujin - BSB
Laguna - Imperil SB
Squall - BSB2

Last edited:

Pharaun

Oct 27, 2017
Pharuan:

Where's your healer? You're not going to Last Stand start D??? Calcabrina.

Also, that P.Cecil sucks. Drop him for a healer and you should actually be able to win.

Porom is the whm twin, her usb is intsacast heal + last stand & reraise. You're right about Pecil not being great, but Healing Smite is a huge help and his arcane is a nice damage spike. I just need to go in with adjusted expectations and should hopefully do better.

Although after seeing what Falk used for VIII maybe I should try that because I can put together a very similar setup.

Falk

Oct 26, 2017
and for my next trick, motes from those two go into diving Vaan/Reks

Uc19t1sl.jpg

which is totally worth

aRT7XGbl.jpg

Vaan USB1/USB2 (!!!)
Ashe USB
Reks BSB (lol poverty BSB gem pick)
Balthier USB
Larsa USB

Ashe was actually super underwhelming for this since I was running a tricked out fire physical Magicite deck but I needed someone to carry Dispel and Reks/Larsa were already carrying Proshellga

6 down

Although after seeing what Falk used for VIII maybe I should try that because I can put together a very similar setup.

My magicites and 6* hones are pretty beefy but if you want a more detailed breakdown lemme know.

All in all 6-8 months of powercreep via magicites, the 6* ruby stuff and softcap adjustment make these a LOT easier than I remember.

edit:
Current tally:
FFT - 28.68
FFV - 34.77 Can be improved, CBA to RNG Bartz quadcasts
FFXII - 49.43 THE BEAST IS SLAIN HUZZAH
FFVII - 49.19
X FFVI - 63% not happening, literally have no USBs except a gem-select Celes for this lmao, none of the rest of the stuff I have synergizes
FFVIII - 49.33
FFIV - 41.65 Can probably squeeze a sub30 with dived DCecil
X FFXIII - Unattempted, probably 70-80%
X FFXV - Unattempted, probably 70-80%
X FFXIV - Unattempted, probably 60-70%
X FFX - Unattempted, probably 80-90% because Tidus lol. POOOOSSIBLE kill, definite kill after 4A and cheesing a couple stat sticks
FFIX - Unattempted, probable kill
X FFIII - Unattempted, probably 70-80%
Type0 - Unattempted, either 90%+ or kill, somehow have all the right pieces
X FFXI - cursed realm
X FFI - cursed realm
X FFII - cursed realm

So I have 7 more to work through with 1, possibly 2 more kills before 4A hits, but still a shit ton of partial rubies otherwise.

Last edited:

Tiddy

Oct 25, 2017
Tactics RoP:

Ramza's chain

Can't get better so I'll skip everything until I'm done with my anniversary pulls and then decide if I want to pull.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
I need a dark chain. If I can pick one up certainly I can beat holy 5*.

Dark tech:
Decil USB, bsb, endark lmr and arcane.
Riku awakening, arcane.
Seph arcane, USB (the good one)

Tiddy

Oct 25, 2017
I need a dark chain. If I can pick one up certainly I can beat holy 5*.

Dark tech:
Decil USB, bsb, endark lmr and arcane.
Riku awakening, arcane.
Seph arcane, USB (the good one)

Too bad you need to beat every 5* magicite before you unlock the dark and holy ones. I think they changed it once Odin was released?

ShinUltima

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Trinidad, West Indies
Pharaun:

My apologies. I brainfarted and though that was Palom, and was wondering if you were doing a full DPS + Last Stand strat LOL.

Well, I suppose you're lacking an En-Holy source for P.Cecil, since it otherwise seems like it should be doable. I woudn't know, since I haven't even attempted D??? Calcabrina (or most of the D???s actually).

Falk

Oct 26, 2017
Technically you can radiant shield the entire wagon wheel, it just takes forever. Shit for farming but 30min to either get started on the megaman or to sneak past a cursed element is fine.

I'm going to find time to put into the other torments just so I know exactly where I'm at before 4A hits and I need to start deciding how to ration out Sacred Weapons and also the 4A selects depending on the haul. Currently 6/17 down, possibly up to 9/17 down if things go well, with 4 more close-ish and 4 more cursed.

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Holy/Dark 5* magicites were updated 2 months ago so you can access then as soon as you beat Siren/Hades. So its 4 months from now for us. But they can push this update earlier than that. It was the same update that gave jp magicite Odin and anima lenses

Pharaun

Oct 27, 2017
Pharaun:

My apologies. I brainfarted and though that was Palom, and was wondering if you were doing a full DPS + Last Stand strat LOL.

Well, I suppose you're lacking an En-Holy source for P.Cecil, since it otherwise seems like it should be doable. I woudn't know, since I haven't even attempted D??? Calcabrina (or most of the D???s actually).

I do have Pecil's bsb1, but it's so out classed at this point it may not be worth it. With the imperil from Edward's bsb and the realm chain he was doing respectable damage. I only tried it one time so I'm sure if I tweaked things I could do better, I'm just not sure I want to put that effort in this close to 4A.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Iris lmr from lotd. That one will actually help me in the torment. Double casting heals never bad.

Also got Noctis combat double lmr from daily the other day. But I have 0 combat skills, and there's only 4 to begin with.

Dekuman

Oct 27, 2017
Saving RoP pulls for when the rainbow thing is introduces in a few weeks so I can feed my dupes 3*/4*

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Sweet. Hecatoncherry kills me in 8.26 seconds.

Looking wrath - attack attack attack attack. I can literally get like 1 action off with each character, that's it.

Edit: Finally broke into the 5* wheel. Phoenix downed at 39 seconds. Tidus, rikku, elarra, selphie and bartz. Bartz was on osb detail to break Savage until the end when he finished off the bird with arcane.

Last edited:

Jux

Oct 27, 2017
Paris
Current LotR tally:
0 : Deuce Last Stand USB (got both her USB now)
FFT : 6* yey! Agrias OSB ney!
15: Aranea BSB meh

Also, got Alma haste/protshellga/last stand USB from the daily, not sure what to make of this one (at least it's a 6* from the daily which is always nice!)

ShinUltima

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Trinidad, West Indies
Sweet. Hecatoncherry kills me in 8.26 seconds.

Looking wrath - attack attack attack attack. I can literally get like 1 action off with each character, that's it.

Believe it or not, that's his gentle phase. He attacks fast, but the individual hits barely do damage (relatively). It's free gauge building for your team.

No, the real danger is Phase 3 (below 40% HP). That's when he'll do the same thing except his attacks actual hurt - he'll do six attacks in a row with some 4000 AoEs in there and wipe you out.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
First kill on Phoenix was 39, second was 52 now I die at like 40 seconds. Bahh, need more copies of that magicite.

I have a fire chain and decent fire team so starting here probably for the best. I have no ice chain and ice game isn't the strongest so I'm sure the wind boys will stop my mega Man.

Oct 27, 2017
I ended up picking Aerith's USB2 from the Wonderous Draw. Figured that she would be useful for when I try Syldra and will also help me complete the FF7 Torment. I just hope I don't get it from the LotR draw.

Attempted the FF3 Torment again last night and changed my completion from 59% to 82%. I am really close to being able to complete it but will need to do some more tweaks to do so. Since I don't think I can beat the 5* wind magicites, I've been fighting Tiamat so I can add another Earth Dampen to Sylph as the earth damage is what gets me. I might also get another copy of Evrae so I can inherit Fast Act instead of HP Boon.

My magicites are getting to the point where I think I'll start attempting more torments. I should be able to make good progress in 1,5,7,9,10,12,13 and T0. I've already almost completed FF8. Just another good USB or a couple of LDs away from completing it. With Aerith's USB2 I'll probably attempt the FF7 Torment next.

MrDaravon

Oct 25, 2017
Asked in the discord, but figured I'll ask here as well since it might help someone else. I've been grinding Kraken hard the last couple of days (like, probably 30+ clears) to finally start getting arcana to level up my magicites across the board as well as build out my 'final' 4* water deck and move around the rest of the circle from there.

What I'm wondering is what the reasonable cutoffs are for leveling magicites for inheritance without going super min/max. Reddit has tons of min/maxers (which is fine and I'm all about usually), but short of that I'm seeing folks say that on the Dampens you can just inherit the 2nd one when it breaks 65, and on Empower elements you can do it when the 2nd one breaks 80. Then all of the other passives like ATK/MAG/Health boons, Fast Act, etc all more or less require the level 99 version (15 on boons etc). I'm close to the point where I have two level 99's of each empower element magicite (both atk and mag) and at least my first dampen magicite at 99 so I need to start making decisions.

So as an example I would have a level 99 Gizamaluke (Dampen Fire 10) and inherit a level 65 (broken) Gizamaluke for the Dampen Fire 7 since the gains on that 2nd Dampen Fire are going to be minimal going from 7 to 10. Then with a level 99 Kraken (Empower Water 15) I would inherit a level 80 (broken) Kraken for Empower Water 12 instead of leveling it to 99 for Empower Water 15.

Thoughts? I've got pretty good tools in most elements, and while I don't mind min/maxing honestly I don't want to waste time grinding out 4* magicites unnecessarily when I'd be better off moving on to using these 4* decks to start working on neotorments for rubies for new skills to then start tackling 5* magicites.

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Asked in the discord, but figured I'll ask here as well since it might help someone else. I've been grinding Kraken hard the last couple of days (like, probably 30+ clears) to finally start getting arcana to level up my magicites across the board as well as build out my 'final' 4* water deck and move around the rest of the circle from there.

What I'm wondering is what the reasonable cutoffs are for leveling magicites for inheritance without going super min/max. Reddit has tons of min/maxers (which is fine and I'm all about usually), but short of that I'm seeing folks say that on the Dampens you can just inherit the 2nd one when it breaks 65, and on Empower elements you can do it when the 2nd one breaks 80. Then all of the other passives like ATK/MAG/Health boons, Fast Act, etc all more or less require the level 99 version (15 on boons etc). I'm close to the point where I have two level 99's of each empower element magicite (both atk and mag) and at least my first dampen magicite at 99 so I need to start making decisions.

So as an example I would have a level 99 Gizamaluke (Dampen Fire 10) and inherit a level 65 (broken) Gizamaluke for the Dampen Fire 7 since the gains on that 2nd Dampen Fire are going to be minimal going from 7 to 10. Then with a level 99 Kraken (Empower Water 15) I would inherit a level 80 (broken) Kraken for Empower Water 12 instead of leveling it to 99 for Empower Water 15.

Thoughts? I've got pretty good tools in most elements, and while I don't mind min/maxing honestly I don't want to waste time grinding out 4* magicites unnecessarily when I'd be better off moving on to using these 4* decks to start working on neotorments for rubies for new skills to then start tackling 5* magicites.

Up to you if you want to save on levelling them. That extra percent of Dampen/Boon/whatever might be what pushes you to beating something or not, you'll just have to test.

You get far more Arcana now for farming mags anyway and they're buyable with Greens.

General rule of thumb is to have 2 of the same effect. Mucking around with this, you're going into crazy min/max territory.

Double Dampen of every element.

Blade/Spell Ward magicite.

Double Empower of every element.

Evrae.

Magicite which you need the Ultra for the fight.

Deck done. Don't complicate things, no one had time to farm 42 copies of Evrae/Madeen lol.

MrDaravon

Oct 25, 2017
Up to you if you want to save on levelling them. That extra percent of Dampen/Boon/whatever might be what pushes you to beating something or not, you'll just have to test.

You get far more Arcana now for farming mags anyway and they're buyable with Greens.

General rule of thumb is to have 2 of the same effect. Mucking around with this, you're going into crazy min/max territory.

Double Dampen of every element.

Blade/Spell Ward magicite.

Double Empower of every element.

Evrae.

Magicite which you need the Ultra for the fight.

Deck done. Don't complicate things, no one had time to farm 42 copies of Evrae/Madeen lol.

Yeah, I'm doing a bit of variance but more or less the above. Also I just looked and saw the Boons cap at 15 at level 80, it's the empowers/dampens that go past that all the way up to 99 so maybe I got that part backwards. Partially asking because my magicite inventory caps at 125 currently and with the new double magicite drops I'm hitting that pretty quick and don't want to burn magicite to increase my cap right now unless I really needed to lol.

Tenatively thinking I'll go all the way at least on Empower Element for the two elements that I *don't* have chains for and maybe tap out early on the other stuff? Absolute worse case if I have to go back and re-do an inherited passive and re-level a magicite wouldn't be the end of the world, especially since re-leveling a magicite to 65 or 80 isn't massive anymore, it's mostly the 80 to 99 grind which is real (which prompted my question to begin with).

Ideally I want to at least have my 4* decks done before 4th anniversary with the hopes of having tackled at least some of the new torments. I know in some realms with a proper 4* deck and some of the ruby abilities I have a good chance of getting the D??? down to at least 50%.

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Yeah, I'm doing a bit of variance but more or less the above. Also I just looked and saw the Boons cap at 15 at level 80, it's the empowers/dampens that go past that all the way up to 99 so maybe I got that part backwards. Partially asking because my magicite inventory caps at 125 currently and with the new double magicite drops I'm hitting that pretty quick and don't want to burn magicite to increase my cap right now unless I really needed to lol.

Tenatively thinking I'll go all the way at least on Empower Element for the two elements that I *don't* have chains for and maybe tap out early on the other stuff? Absolute worse case if I have to go back and re-do an inherited passive and re-level a magicite wouldn't be the end of the world, especially since re-leveling a magicite to 65 or 80 isn't massive anymore, it's mostly the 80 to 99 grind which is real (which prompted my question to begin with).

Ideally I want to at least have my 4* decks done before 4th anniversary with the hopes of having tackled at least some of the new torments. I know in some realms with a proper 4* deck and some of the ruby abilities I have a good chance of getting the D??? down to at least 50%.

90% of my decks still use 4* magicite and I've cleared 4 d??? fights, so it's still worthwhile investing heavily into them before replacing them with 5*s.

Just giving you a heads up that the Boons have become more valuable since the 2nd soft cap was introduced.

Anustart

9 Million Scovilles
Avenger
Nov 12, 2017
Do I get more XP from sub 1 5* or sub 30 4*? Need to start actually building deck and inheriting stuff. As it is I just have a ton of 99 4* but nothing inherited.

ShinUltima

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Trinidad, West Indies
Anustart: You get more arcana for sub-60ing a 5* magicite than sub-30ing a 4* magicite, but barely. Moreover, a sub-60 5* magicite can take 15-20 minutes. Do whatever is fastest real time for you.

Mr. Daravon:

I though I had posted this before, but a basic farming guide for 4* magicites would be:

Physical Empower: Inherit L15 Empower
Magic Empower: Inherit L15 Mag Boon
Dampen: Inherit L7~L10 Dampen. The XP to go from L7 Dampen to L10 Dampen used to be 15 million XP, but it's less now. Up to you with how much farming you want to do.
Blocker: Something with L5 Blade Ward and L5 Spell Ward (e.g. Gizamaluk)
Evraes: I created two, one with L5 HP Boon and one with L8 Fast Cast inherited. I used them both in 4* decks, but only one (usually the HP Boon one) in 5* decks. They'll both be fed to Madeen ASAP.

Falk

Oct 26, 2017
qYGIdcpl.jpg

ughghghhghgg

and the culprit:

gjhnQoJl.jpg

Out of Vit 4*, can't dive Jack

Currently using Belias main to help burst past P3's instant KO, but swapping it over to Unicorn after Jack is dived so that the AOE interrupt doesn't screw over the party would make this an easy kill.

Or I could keep trying to RNG more doublecasts from Deuce/Sice. Whatever, I consider it a win lol

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
5th d??? complete

Could get sub 40, but that requires perfect timing of Yuna's terrible USB1 after Incubus Ultima (Auron died twice this run).

I ain't doing that for 40 rubies.

Screenshot_20190313-102156.png