• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Double Ward mag with HP Boon
Double Dampen of every element
Madeen with double ATK boon
Madeen with double MAG boon
Double/Triple Empower of every element

You're done!
But who has what, and how much??

I've literally never done any inheritance and I need guidance and reassurance. I'm a newborn lamb in a scary world.

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
But who has what, and how much??

I've literally never done any inheritance and I need guidance and reassurance. I'm a newborn lamb in a scary world.
Phoenix has HP boon, and the water ones have Blade/Spell ward.
Syldra and Typhoon have atk/mag boon.

I would get a Lv 99 Phoenix, inherit a Lv 99 Geos and a Lv 99 Famfrit into it for their wards.
Then two level 99 Madeens, inherit two Lv 80 Syldras into one for mag boon, and two Lv 80 Typhoons on the other for atk boon

Dampens and Empowers are the same as 4*s ,so its much easier to farm them and then inherit to the corresponding 5*

Edit: The 6* dancer ability is aoe full breakdown + medica.

Last edited:

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
This is how they translated the 6* dancer ability.

6* Dancer ability Passionate Salsa: Restore HP to all allies up to a large amount. Briefly lowering the Attack, Magic, Defense and Resistance of all enemies by a very large amount. The amount of HP healed increases the more this ability is used, up to 5 levels.

Sounds like Curaga level medica with short duration full breakdown. Curious about how high the medica can go, can it go up to curaja medica? Dancer AASBs are going to be sick.

Also curious how they made full breakdown a side attribute to a major ability (Medica). Shows that DENA finally realized how crappy they made breaks which this skill makes even crappier since this will probably overwrite the long duration ones.

Or this could be the next level of power creep because even without the full breakdown this will be a very popular skill.

Oct 25, 2017
Holy crap with this update I now am sitting on 1800 rubies and some 23 potential dives (up from I think 12). Whew. Time to loosen up a lot!

Pre realm pulls sitting on 223 rainbow shards.

Oct 30, 2017
I could afford up through FF5 for the updated realm draws. Some dupes, but FF3 of the only pull where I didn't get something useful. Highlights:

Wol BSB (finally a boostga/hastega for FF1)
Gordon USB (hastega, yay)
Cecil USB2
Rosa LMR (dualcast white)
Lenna USB...3? (Bar ice/water, regenga)

Also got Ovelia last stand USB from the lucky.

Oct 25, 2017
Lucky 3/11 all dupes
1 3/11 Wol busb master lmr
2 5/11 Josef lmr 4 dupes including Maria aosb and minwu usb2
3 1/11 dupe USB
4 2/11 decil bsb
5 3/11 exdeath bsb 2 dupes including a maxed USB
6 1/11 relm usb2 (the one just released)
7 2/11 Vincent USB
8 1/11 dupe squall USB
9 2/11 kuja USB dupe USB
10 2/11 Seymour USB
11 2/11 lion USB dupe USB
12 1/11 Fran bsb
13 1/11 dupe
14 1/11 dupe
15 2/11 dupe osb
Fft 4/11 marach lmr
Ff0 2/11 queen lmr

Woof that went terribly
13 new soul breaks some okish usbs....

Last edited:

ultra7k

Oct 27, 2017
Did 3 of the refreshed realm 15 mythril pulls, here's my haul!

IV: Rosa USB2 (aka Elarra clone), Yang BSB (dupe)
IX: Vivi AOSB, Quina BSB (dupe)
0: Deuce USB, Machina LMR, Queen BSB (crit fix, nice!)

Overall not bad, shored up some healing which is always nice, but IX realm still refuses to give me any healing. I think my healing for that realm consists of Garnet BSB and Eiko SSB....

Was fulling expecting to go bsb/11 on some of these pulls.

ShinUltima

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Trinidad, West Indies
Only did the XIV realm renewal so far, not sure if doing any more any time soon. Or at all. I did less than half of the previous batch, and the the only good thing I got (that wasn't a dupe) was Ramza BSSB2.

This one isn't promising either: 3/11, no discos - Alphinaud BSSB (dupe), Minfillia BSSB, Alphinaud Glint.

Wrong Alphinaud relics, dammit. Wanted CSB/USB2 or even USB1, or something better than BSSB for Papalymo. Though as it is, that Minfillia BSSB could come in handy - I have her BSSB2, but I also have her SSB which I'd use over BSSB2 for Last Stand and ATK+50%, and her BSSB1 is En-Holy which make Healing Smite better and has debuff ATK/MAG commands which might be worth using. So dupe aside, this pull isn't what I wanted, but falls under the category of "potentially not terrible".

Last edited:

ultra7k

Oct 27, 2017
Gave Deathgaze a blind go, got it down to about 20% remaining. This thing is definitely tanky and is built to try and slow you down at all costs. Imperil is an absolute must and you need to bring the speed it would seem, so Elarra USB/Marche USB would be key.

Deathgaze doesn't really seem to do a lot of damage, so surviving isn't too much of an issue unless he guns the deathcount timer down...around 33 seconds he just starts sapping your abilities, so either bring BSBs or do him in before that.

Pharaun

Oct 27, 2017
My realm pulls have been pretty meh so far

FF1: Sarah Glint - Instant shell haste & 30% bubble are decent
FF2: Leo wcast dark lmr
FF3: Aria bsb dupe
FF4: Rydia USB1 - I already have her USB2 so it's less useful now.
Decil - Endark lmr
FFX: Seymour bsb, Wakka bsb2, Braska bsb dupe
FFXI: Shantotto bsb, Aphmau bsb dupe
FFXIV: Aplhinuad bsb dupe, Estinien bsb dupe
FFXV: Noctis OSB x2 double dupe
Gladio USB, OSB, Cover lmr - Gladio is now my best DD for the realm
FFT: Meliadoul USB, Delita Glint, Mustadio lmr
Type-0: Ace bsb, Cinque Enearth lmr

Waiting on mythril so I can pull on 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, & 13

Madvin_a

Oct 25, 2017
Whiffed on getting any new chains on the realm draws. Did get a buncha new USB's and AOSB's out of it including AOSB's for Terra and Butz. Pretty happy about that.

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Just made it

kRFtzCKl.jpg

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know a good place to check all the Chains 2.0s and AASB in each individual Realm banner?

Haven't decided which ones to pull. Pretty much pulling on any banner with AASBs I don't have (I have Bartz, Terra, Sora, Riku) or have 3+ relics I want

Only ones I know I'm pulling

FFIV - Dark Mag, Holy Mag, ROSA USB2
FFV - A ton of goodies especially with the new enelement so I need Bartz BSBs
FFVII - Earth Mag, Fire Mag, Seph AASB, Seph USB2
FFIX - Zidane ASSB, thunder chain
FFX - Tidus AASB, Water Chain.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
Did four realm pulls so far. Half dupes and the rest pretty blah stuff. I'm being punished for my decadence and hedonism.

Oct 29, 2017
I did III, VI, and XI today. Wanted Onion USB3, got his ASB instead so I'll pick up the USB in the next Dream Select. Dupe Celes CSB for VI, Curilla LMR and Lilisette BSB for XI.

Pharaun

Oct 27, 2017
Demon doll down.

I actually got some work out of Edward's unique sb (yes a unique) Song of Swiftness. It's a faithga + haste although the haste was redundant.

Edward: bard shellga, ACM, unique sb, dmt
Rydia: Lunar Leviathan, Ogopogo, usb2, +smn rm
Edge: Raging Storm, Smoldering Fire, usb0, MM
Barbaricia: Chain Tornado, Meltdown, usb, scholar's boon
Rosa: wrath, curada, usb2, ace striker
Magicite: Madeen 2x magic, Famfrit blade ward & hp8, Quetz spell ward & dampen water, Geosgaeno, Tiamat

Turn order was something like Edge usb0 then raging storm to build meter > usb0 before ultimate hold, Edward unique > bard shellga > ACM> magicite> refresh chain> ACM , Rydia realm chain > lunar Leviathan until usb , Barb chain tornado > usb, Rosa wrath x2, usb2 repeat.

With some slightly better w-cast luck I could probably sub 30 this beast, but I don't know if I want to spend an hour or 2 trying to get it.

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
cqC5iUa.jpg

That's more like it. Kain's USB is a dupe, but the rest is new.

You'd think this was the Holy Pick-Up banner at first glance, but now I definitely don't need to pull on that. (Wasn't planning on it regardless.)

It's Edward's time to shine~

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Edward is an amazing character if you have his chain and imperial bsb (for physical) or usb (for magic).

Don't use him much for magical since I have no holy magic tech but he's a one man buff-debuff machine for physical.

Jux

Oct 27, 2017
Paris
Tried the new auto battle. Without too much tweaking I got my marilis team to sub 30 at battle speed 5.
I guess I have my new arcana farming method!

ultra7k

Oct 27, 2017
Deathgaze down in 30.31 seconds, so close!

Got tired of getting blinded and waiting for Marche's SSB to spool up, so I brought Affliction Break on Ramza. Turns out it has the side effect of being able to block Doom counter and reduction moves the boss does lol.

Changed from Agrias imperiling with BSB to breaking Savage with OSB and moved Elarra to imperil duty with Dediaga or whatever it's called.

Also tried setting up a sub 30 Magicite team on auto battle for Marilis like Jux, was super easy. Got it down to 20:44 on autobattle speed 5. Amazing.

Last edited:

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Quickly created a

Maliris sub 30 auto battle team.

Tidus - R4 Sapphire Shot | Water Chain |Water boost RM
Tyro - R4 Ultra Cure | God Wall | MM RM
Elarra - R4 Curada | USB1 | TG RM
Bartz - R4 Quad Water Strike | AASB | Spellsword RM
Yuffie - R2 Reflecting Pool, R4 Raging Waters | USB 2 | Ninja Boost RM

RW: Raider

Definitely can improve though, gonna pick up Stormspell strike and probably have Tidus start with 2 LS.

Edit: Got it down to low 20s so I'm pretty much set for easy Arcane farming

Last edited:

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Almost forgot the lucky

4/11 Arc LMR, Ovelia LMR dupe, Aerith LMR and Edward Chain

Well then, I guess with his chain, Rem with USB/Holyja and Raines with bsb I have enough to clear Ark

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone else's Relic Pull plans completely changed since 6* Magicite reveal?

For those who don't know a few things have been changed.
1. Those without the correct EnElement will do trash damage.
2. Certain aspects can require 50K plus damage to undo or break.

So basically its a nerf to characters like Bartz and Rydia but a they're managable since they have Enelement from other sources. Its a huge nerf to characters like TGCid and Noctis since they have no Enelement.

Obviously new relics can counteract these problems including a possibility of a party enElement Chain 3.0.

I'm probably gonna skip TGCid which I was gonna go crazy for.

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
For those who don't know a few things have been changed.
1. Those without the correct EnElement will do trash damage.
2. Certain aspects can require 50K plus damage to undo or break.
Woooow. That sounds like complete overkill.

Just when I was starting to work my way through the 5*s... :(

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
There's one sub30 Titan video on reddit.

Its insane how much power you need to beat that thing. And this is the element weak to Cloud, I don't even know how people will deal with the other elements

Oct 30, 2017
Thanks the input, guys.

While planning my Madeen party, I noticed that Ultimecia's brave is also wind, and her dive is wind too... Thought she was dark primary. I really could've used this during my Adamantoise clears.

My party should be pretty strong. Lots of dark options--maybe my best mage element overall, or close to it. I haven't read his AI notes yet, but my team will be probably be some iteration of this:

Tyro USB3
Elarra USB1
Ultimecia Brave to crack savage mode.
Golbez everything, but mainly CSB
Raines Arcane and USB

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks the input, guys.

While planning my Madeen party, I noticed that Ultimecia's brave is also wind, and her dive is wind too... Thought she was dark primary. I really could've used this during my Adamantoise clears.

My party should be pretty strong. Lots of dark options--maybe my best mage element overall, or close to it. I haven't read his AI notes yet, but my team will be probably be some iteration of this:

Tyro USB3
Elarra USB1
Ultimecia Brave to crack savage mode.
Golbez everything, but mainly CSB
Raines Arcane and USB
Ultimecia's Brave is amazing against both Madeen and Adamantoise. Madeen has a +50% Def/Res/Mnd buff, and Adamantoise has a +500% Def/Res/Mnd buff + Proshelga And ultimecia's brave entry just happens to be a Def/Res/Mnd debuff, and her lv3 command is also a dispel

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Ok from what I could find about Titan. Mostly from SolitaireD datamine.

Titan divides all damage of the wrong type by 5, and divides all damage by 3. En-Element is different in this fight. Instead of the regular damage increase, it grants +400%/475%/500% damage at 1/2/3 stacks.

Savage mode goes up to level 3, like Odin, and it reduces damage even more.

Some of his attacks can weaken en-element, and he can use a +500% def/res/mnd buff.

There's one attack that uses a different script to choose its target. Its an auto-stun attack that targets the party member(s) with the highest aggro, which increases based on damage/heal/SB.

Some of his attacks are omni-elemental.

He will create a barrier 3 times during the battle, the barrier has 90k hp, but any attack that causes less than 50k damage will be null'd. If the barrier is not destroyed within 5 turns, it uses an unblinkable AoE 99999 damage attack

There are 3 phases in this battle, just like 3/4/5*s, but the last action of each phase is an AoE eject, so you cannot stall. Because of this, there's no overtime phase.

I would argue that, all that stacked damage mitigation was specifically made to counter Cloud. I doubt any other 6* will be this tanky

ccbfan

Oct 25, 2017
Pulled a few realm banners.

FFIV = yang usb, kain busb
FFV = Gilgamesh Fire chain 2.0!, Lenna imperial bsb
FFVII = cloud double wind lmr, Angeal bsb
FFIX = forgot all trash.
FFX = rikku water imperial usb.

75 myths for a physical fire chain 2.0 which is one of my most wanted chains (ice physical and magical dark being my other ones) and cloud dual wind lmr when I have his usb and usb2 (also have his usb 3) is pretty good. Everything is ehh but I don't think I can fit them in anything other than torments D???.