• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
0 machina bsb. Have his USB so free stats
Fft Delia USB. Have two lmrs and bsb. Double cast spellblade ld but with no enelement, seems like a bad character in a holy driven realm. I have sub 30d the torment so he is never going to leave the bench despite being +40atk via relics.

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Me earlier: My FFT stuff is already enough, I could beat FFT D??? Torment before 4th anniversary without much problem. And I'm low on mythril, I must save for that 4 awakening banner. Ramza's Chain is probably the only thing I really want here, the odds are waay too low to justify spending now, after the banner I'll pull on the remaining LotRs.

Me now: lol pull

Result: 1/3 Ramza's Chain

Oct 25, 2017
Me earlier: My FFT stuff is already enough, I could beat FFT D??? Torment before 4th anniversary without much problem. And I'm low on mythril, I must save for that 4 awakening banner. Ramza's Chain is probably the only thing I really want here, the odds are waay too low to justify spending now, after the banner I'll pull on the remaining LotRs.

Me now: lol pull

Result: 1/3 Ramza's Chain

Well, whatever else you may pull this parade, you've already hit the jackpot. Congrats.

Oct 25, 2017
Whoops just inadvertently took fire assault to r5. I'd have preferred to accidentally r5 storm assault. Trying to plot out crystal needs for the next month and...

Oh, anyone have 920 black crystals laying around???

jarekx

Oct 25, 2017
31:19 on FFVIII dwhale. Sub30 should be obtainable with a few more tries and some double cast luck.

Im skipping most RoP pulls. Probably will pull on XIV, IX, and maybe III-I.

Jux

Oct 27, 2017
Paris
So I'm finally preparing a team to try Syldra and I was wondering a few things before I start investing into some new characters.

From what I understand, imperil is super important for Syldra. Things is, I have absolutely no ice imperil soul breaks (apart from Seven but I figure he wouldn't be super useful for Syldra) so I figured I would just use Laguna, dived for w-cast with Icy offering. I have his ice bsb as a bonus. Is there any other interesting alternative I might have missed before I invest in him? (I guess with Anima Lense I can even invest in his imperil ssb as a budget option).

As for the rest of the team, I figured those were a given:
- Elarra: USB
- Snow: CSB, Last stand BSB and Radiant shield USB. I obviously won't be able to use all of them but CSB should be the minimum. Snow will probably also be on dispel duty
- Squall: BSB2, bUSB. Probably my main DPS for this fight.

Granted I will probably use Laguna as an Imperiler, I'm left with one spot to fill.
I hesitate between two characters:
- Ramza for boostga and then as an entrust bot. I fear that with only Squall as a DPS, it won't cut it.
- Celes. I've got her USB, AOSB, Glint and en-ice LMR. Seems like a pretty solid choice but then I wouldn't have any boostga so I would have to at least put hastega on Elarra. Bonus, I can put some 4* white magic utility on her (maybe Shellga? Not sure that's super useful here...)

What do you guys think?

Oct 29, 2017
Someone posted on Reddit about the same question and mentioned that some characters like Papalymo and Onion Knight get bonuses for rods in their dives or LMRs, so I guess there's that too.

Last edited:

jarekx

Oct 25, 2017
Got the wind mag dagger and will probably grab edge usb0 from lenses. Idk what else I'll pick up yet. Need to look through the lists

Oct 25, 2017
Anima lens selections
Figure ssbs are safe since not in the parade.

For Torments basically, with 25k and 8 total seems like a lot of room for error
Noctis ssb party instancast
Serah ssb
Raijin party instant
Cid xiv ssb imperil fire
Arc renewing rain shell Regen magic blink
Pencil lustrous sword hp gain
Machina ssb crit dam haste

4250 left...

Lmr tempted:
Maria enearth
Refia double
Cloud of darkness endark
Pencil enholy
Palom enlightening
Galuf monk double
Dorgann enearth
Edgar machinist triple
Tifa enearth
Cat sith reduced delay
Vincent fire double
Quistis double
Laguna ice imperil
Zidane double
Vivi mag up
Kuja endark
Marcus wind imperil
Balthier double
Penelo double
Gabranth endark
Nabaat double cast
Sazh reduced delay
Ignis reduced delay
Machina en earth
Sice endark
Eight enice

I think the doubles/imperils for vincent laguna nabaat are first up

Falk

Oct 26, 2017
After a couple months waiting at 32s T0 for 6* darkness and lens shop the one single change that pushed me from to a clean sub30 was

swapping Cinque USB out for Rem BSB

(LOL)

Pharaun

Oct 27, 2017
For artifacts I went with magic daggers for Ice, Wind, Earth, & Lightning.

I'm probably going to go with Ignis lmr to complement his bsb.

ShinUltima

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Trinidad, West Indies
Lenses:
- Grabbed Cloud Unique 2 (Hard Edge), SSB and OSB, the only Cloud relics I was missing (save for KH ones).
- Raijin SSB - One of the few useful SSBs that I never got. There's at least one more, but I'm not sure if it's Rem SSB or Deuce SSB.

Elemental Artifacts;
- Only snagged wind+ sword for Cloud thus far.

hesho89

Nov 13, 2017
hmm..

i can't even get into the shop... it freezes FFRK whenever i go to the record labs on my nexus 7 tablet....

edit: can't access artifacts either... Not sure what to do now :(

Last edited:

WarAdept

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Me: "Holy shit, 173 items in box this morning. I can't wait to explore all these new artifacts and lens selections!"

Also me: "This is precious time taken away from magia farming".

Oct 30, 2017
Is there a known point in time when lenses can be combined into higher level lenses? Not hypothetical, but actually doable in JP.

So far, I've grabbed these:
Terra Materia (dualcast)
Exdeath Unique (runic)
Raijin Super (last stand)
Rem Super (last stand)

What are the highlight SSB people are going for?

Last edited:

Hours Left

Oct 26, 2017
The new auto battle mechanics didn't screw up my Famfrit auto clear, thankfully~

My Anima Lens Relic Haul for today--

Sarah Unique1
Sarah Unique2
Ricard Unique (lol, first time in Global!)
Galuf SSB1
Prishe SSB
Gladiolus SSB
Ignis LMR

Also snagged the Dark MAG Dagger.

Falk

Oct 26, 2017
im just grabbing SSBs for stats for big usage characters

ironically big usage is dropping wit 6* magicite and element stack mechanics

Oct 29, 2017
What are the highlight SSB people are going for?

I picked up:

Ignis LMR
Rem SSB - Last Stand, reraise
Deuce SSB - Last Stand, major regen, magic blink
Garnet SSB - mag/def party buff, 3000 HP stock
Beatrix SSB - magic blink
Prompto SSB - hyperbreak
Shelke SSB - AOE Dispel, party Esuna, major regen
Gogo SSB - party cure and Esuna

There's some pretty decent stuff out there in the SSB realm.

Last edited:

Full Nines

Apr 10, 2018
6/30 on FFXV and I pull my fourth Noctis LMR. Come the fuck on, DeNA. =/

Looking like Orlandeau's LMR is the clear choice for me right now. Some good dualcasts and en-elements still left to get, but without having a USB for those characters I don't think I'll bother for now.

Pharaun

Oct 27, 2017
Daily disco for Edea's double cast witch ultra. This could help get my 8 Torment under 30, good synergy with Squall and Imperil Laguna.

ultra7k

Oct 27, 2017
Did anyone pick Luneth's Tyrfing for Advance?

That meta wrecked the game back in the day. Advance, Retaliate, double-cut on Cloud hit for 9999 most of the time. I completely forgot about Advance lol. Almost picked it just to have it.

The things I need most are decent healing options for 5,6,9,10,11,13. The Healing USBs for 5/13 are subpar, so I'm almost tempted to grab Vanille's BSB. What I really need are USBs for 6 (Relm), 9 (Eiko) and 11 (Aphmau).

That being said, I've made it through all the tough content without, so I can wait a bit more.

jarekx

Oct 25, 2017
Sooo. Sub30 on FFVI

Puts me at 3 sub30s (FFT,FFV,FFVI)
2 sub40( FFvII,FFVIII, both will be sub30 once I get back to them, just need a little double cast luck).

I might be able to do IV and XIII. I got some time off from work next week so I'll be seeing what I can push through.

Oct 25, 2017
Daily disco for Edea's double cast witch ultra. This could help get my 8 Torment under 30, good synergy with Squall and Imperil Laguna.

Nice. Yeah I have her in my sub 30 team with that. Hitting 60k x2 is amazing. I have lagunas chain so I run the healer rw on that one.

On another note, how are folks approaching sharding armor relics? Too many stats to juggle. Was tempted to shard all non 6s that aren't +elem damage but unsure. I don't need the shards now but I'd like to have a feel for what I can do long term if needed.

I guess the reality is 10-20 more of any given stat really isn't going to make a difference after all the boosts and caps and piercing hits....

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I finally decided to clean up my inv/vault. Having 120+ free slots on regular inventory again is so nice. And thats after months of 74x/750. I also have a few more rainbow crystals now...

I finally got past Typhon phase 1... and died to savage heavensfall. But its ok, I know I can get past the first dps check now. The next step is to build a better deck.

edit:

yMANWWA.jpg

Yeah I can do it.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2017
Had a great draw. Wanted Ashe Woke, but got 5/11 with three disco as consolation.

Ashe Ultra2
Larsa Ultra2
Vaan Arcane
Penelo Materia
Ashe Materia

Also picked up Vanille Ultra1 from parade draw, to help round her out.

hesho89

Nov 13, 2017
wow, the RoP draw just gave me Serah's chain... Time to dive her!

and i still can't access lenses nor artifacts since maint :(

Oct 25, 2017
Had a great draw. Wanted Ashe Woke, but got 5/11 with three disco as consolation.

Ashe Ultra2
Larsa Ultra2
Vaan Arcane
Penelo Materia
Ashe Materia

Also picked up Vanille Ultra1 from parade draw, to help round her out.

Wow. Awesome loot there.

Is it me or is this a ridiculously stacked banner for a torment that is a pain. I have a sub 60 kill but those quick cast relics would be huge....