• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ultra7k

Oct 27, 2017
On that same front, are artifacts always better than 6*s? Meaning are relics only for SBs at this point? Trying to parse the knowledge out there seems like it has a language of it's own. At this point I only have a 7 different characters at 90, half way through the standard realm dungeons, 2 chapters done in record dungeons, no fully complete nightmares, and 8/12 through Trials VI.

Well, there are 2 types of artifacts as you know - the realm ones (good for Torments, and general Realm synergy usage) and the newly release Elemental artifacts.

The Realm Artifacts will have boosts to all elements when used in its corresponding realm, and give it additional stats through synergy.

The Element Artifacts will have elemental boosts, but no realm synergy. These are especially useful for Odin and other Magicite fights.

Natural 6* relics when used in their corresponding realm will have higher stats than Element artifacts due to synergy, and may or may not have realm locked elemental boosts to them, but their stats will be less than a Realm Artifact under synergy.

You are correct, Relics are usually referring to gear that provide soul breaks to characters.

Oct 30, 2017
Going to work on fire-weak Odin this weekend. Any suggestions for team composition? I can field both magic and physical for this. Exceptionally strong element for me. Notable options:

Greg Chain, Glint, and dual-cast Materia
Bartz Ultra1, Woke, Arcane, and triple-cast Materia
Sora Woke and Arcane
Seifer Ultra (party IC1), Woke
Edgar Ultra, Arcane, and triple-cast Materia
Locke Ultra1&2, Arcane, and en-fire Materia
Squall Brave, Glint (fire), Arcane (fire)
Faris Brave and Burst2

Vincent Chain, Burst2, and dual-cast Materia
Terra Ultra1, Overstrike, Woke, Arcane, and dual-cast Materia
Onion Ultra(m), Ultra3, Arcane, and IC2 Materia
Papa Burst, Arcane, and en-fire Materia

Tyro Ultra(all) and IC2 Materia
Elarra Ultra1, Burst, and bard-chase Materia
Rosa Ultra2 and dual-cast Materia
Also many other powerful healing/support options.

Do I need debuffs? Imperil? Status-blink or other blink? Last stand?

Last edited:

ultra7k

Oct 27, 2017
Going to work on fire-weak Odin this weekend. Any suggestions for team composition? I can field both magic and physical for this. Exceptionally strong element for me. Notable options:

Greg Chain, Glint, and dual-cast Materia
Bartz Ultra1, Woke, Arcane, and triple-cast Materia
Sora Woke and Arcane
Seifer Ultra (party IC1), Woke
Edgar Ultra, Arcane, and triple-cast Materia
Locke Ultra1&2, Arcane, and en-fire Materia
Squall Brave, Glint (fire), Arcane (fire)
Faris Brave and Burst2

Vincent Chain, Burst2, and dual-cast Materia
Terra Ultra1, Overstrike, Woke, Arcane, and dual-cast Materia
Onion Ultra(m), Ultra3, Arcane, and IC2 Materia
Papa Burst, Arcane, and en-fire Materia

Tyro Ultra(all) and IC2 Materia
Elarra Ultra1, Burst, and bard-chase Materia
Rosa Ultra2 and dual-cast Materia
Also many other powerful healing/support options.

Do I need debuffs? Imperil? Status-blink or other blink? Last stand?

My opinion, but You'll need at the bare minimum:

Last stand
A source of QC
Imperil Fire, if not then Crit Fix
At least one AOSB, 2 is better
Element Radiant Shield
1 AASB, but 2 Is better time them so they are staggered.

ActStriker

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck you Syldra

NismHGh.jpg

Finally got the timing down... Now to do it many more times

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Cool, my free pull yesterday was Exdeath's USB2, meaning I have another character that uses dark attacks, but can also heal and deal damage at the same time too! Interesting!

But today I got a 5* that has a Shared Soul Break? I didn't even know those existed, are they all terrible?

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Cool, my free pull yesterday was Exdeath's USB2, meaning I have another character that uses dark attacks, but can also heal and deal damage at the same time too! Interesting!

But today I got a 5* that has a Shared Soul Break? I didn't even know those existed, are they all terrible?
Shared were among the first Soul Breaks in the game. They are the weakest SBs in the game, even weaker than Unique ones

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
what's a good healing setup? Currently I'm just relying on Yshtola curaise and goddess's mercy major regen SB while saving up for her anima Asylum BSB for long battle healing. I've got the one 2 SB gauge materia currently on sephiroth for his AASB but I don't know if that would be better set on Yshtola. On that same front, if I use sephiroth's Zanshin for the Soldier Ex mode for breaking damage cap on phys dark does that break his awoken mode that gives me break damage cap, or do they stack?

Falk

Oct 26, 2017
My opinion, but You'll need at the bare minimum:

Last stand
A source of QC
Imperil Fire, if not then Crit Fix
At least one AOSB, 2 is better
Element Radiant Shield
1 AASB, but 2 Is better time them so they are staggered.

i think the bare minimum is what i ran which was

1 AASB
no LS (lol)
imperil
no AOSBs
no RS
Regenga/QC (Elarra or Rosa, can't remember)

At least it was the right chain (Greg) for the AASB (Bartz)

I would never ever, ever recommend this

MidweekCoyote

Mar 23, 2018
So, I reinstalled this after a year and a half or so (I think I quit around the time of the UI change?) and what the fuck, where do I begin?

So much new stuff I don't even know what to prioritize. When I quit I was being wiped by the magicite challenges in seconds, Onion Gauntlets were still boss, etc.

And now I go to Free Relic Draw and get Ultimecia's OSB like it's candy. I'm afraid to even ask what the power creep is.

Where can I ideally read up to catch up on what's new and what the "meta" is?

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
So, I reinstalled this after a year and a half or so (I think I quit around the time of the UI change?) and what the fuck, where do I begin?

So much new stuff I don't even know what to prioritize. When I quit I was being wiped by the magicite challenges in seconds, Onion Gauntlets were still boss, etc.

And now I go to Free Relic Draw and get Ultimecia's OSB like it's candy. I'm afraid to even ask what the power creep is.

Where can I ideally read up to catch up on what's new and what the "meta" is?
You can read some stuff on reddit, but since you know the game already, I think its easier to just keep opening the new menus and seeing what they do.

They increased the chance of 5*+ to 14%, like every other banner, so there's really no reason to not do them now.

The strongest relics in the game are Awakenings right now. The usual template of an Awakening is, 15 hit entry, en-element, damage cap +1 (Damage cap is set to 19999), auto w-cast and infinite hones for an ability school or element, and usually something extra, like a chase or self buff. With some support, those can trivialize even 5* magicites. They can be used only once per battle and last for 15s

Currently in GL, Awakenings are only 'required' for one battle - Dark Odin, who was supposed to be the final boss of the Magicite storyline. But JP got 6* magicites after him...

The elemental relic draws are probably the best way to get some new stuff. The first pull on each one is only 15 mythril, so 120 mythril for 8 11-pulls, probably the best value you will get right now.

Falk

Oct 26, 2017
Onion Gauntlets were still boss, etc.
4/8 Odin

Wind advantage was far, FAR, far easier than Fire advantage. The puzzle is stacking damage to bust through Rage 3's 0.4x savage. It's totally fine to leave it up while setting up since it doesn't increase Odin's offensive capability (outside of Zantetsuken).

refused to use Cloud (replacing Bartz) which would have steamrolled this poor sucker (USB1/USB2/6*glint means he gets up and running fast)

but I had a lack of firepower

so i benched tyro and trotted out the secret weapon

ONION KNIGHT BSB

AirXsedl.png

I'm going to spend the rest of the open time on power up dungeons for now. Earth can wait since I need power crystals for r5 earthstrike anyway

can confirm still boss

(well they got crept hard but they were the best tool i had for this one hole lol)

ActStriker

Oct 25, 2017
That's a nice time, congrats. What's your setup? Is there no Boostga or do all those imperils essentially work in place of one?

No Boostgas. Imperils+Chain carry this.

Everyone LD'd and all with HP waters. Sora has some Magia to HP. All wind resists, Elarra has major.

Squall - 40% Ice - Dispel R1, SSS R4 - USB2, AOSB - LM1,2, Ace Striker
Sora - 40% Ice - Shellga, SSS R4 - Woke, AOSB - LMR, enIce LM, TGM
Elarra - Minor Lightning resist - Curada R5, Hastega - USB - LM1,2 MM
Laguna - 20% Ice, minor Lightning resist - Frost Offering R4, Freezing Snipe R4 - USB1, USB2 - LMR, LM2 - Battleforged
Serah - 20% Ice, minor Lightning - Chain, Imperil BSB - DMT
RW Wall
Magicites:
Manticore Triple Empower
Mateus Double Dampen
Famfrit B/S 8, Health Boon 8
Evrae Fast Act
Evrae Health Boon

All of the SBs+Magicite should be under QC from Elarra's USB. Squall Dispels the first Haste, Serah the High Stakes Haste. Middle three need about 8500 HP before boons to survive three attacks at the beginning before Elarra USB to give Squall time to get a SSS starting to cast.

Full Nines

Apr 10, 2018
Interesting, thanks. Recently lucked into's Serah's CSB and Squall's AASB so maybe this won't be as dreadful as I feared, haha. I have nothing beyond BSBs for Laguna, but it looks like his imperils will be crucial either way. Think his imperil SSB is available through Anima Lenses, though.

ActStriker

Oct 25, 2017
Interesting, thanks. Recently lucked into's Serah's CSB and Squall's AASB so maybe this won't be as dreadful as I feared, haha. I have nothing beyond BSBs for Laguna, but it looks like his imperils will be crucial either way. Think his imperil SSB is available through Anima Lenses, though.

I have both of Laguna's USBs, which are the Imperil Ice and the ability double Machinist. His Imperil and Serah's imperil BSB go off a little before/during the start of high Stakes and then I burst it down before I die.

Although because of his Imperil i really only need it to proc once in the first two turns to preserve his weakness and meter gain. The bulk of the imperils come from his USB and Serah's BSB. I've actually had it happen where I had too much imperils and I triggered high stakes before the AOSBs were ready.

Now trying Typhon and trying to figure out how to do it without wcast aside from Edea USB.

Last edited:

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
JP QOL update: Haste, Protect and Shell now have infinite duration, like TGC LM2.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
JP QOL update: Haste, Protect and Shell now have infinite duration, like TGC LM2.

WTF??? That's a huge deal! Now Tyro's Second USB is INFINITLY more important!

That's nuts. Good change, though! Helps keep momentum up in fights, and the tougher content already has Defesive options be practically worthless compared to offensive debuffing, unless I'm missing something and Protect/Shell work to reduce damage taken even in those situations.

I'm looking forward to teams with one guy using an unhoned Hastega to start showing up.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
I have both of Laguna's USBs, which are the Imperil Ice and the ability double Machinist. His Imperil and Serah's imperil BSB go off a little before/during the start of high Stakes and then I burst it down before I die.

Speaking of Double Machinist, I lucked out on King's USB that provides double machinist as well a while ago.

Is there a possibility that they'll be a Dark Offering or Wind Offering sometime in the future? More Machinist abilities that debuff more elements? It seems like he could really do some damage while debuffing elemental resistance!

ShinUltima

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Trinidad, West Indies
Razorrin:

There is a 6* Dark Imperil ability, but it's Darkness school, not Machnist. There is no wind imperil ability (yet). There is a water thief one coming in JPN.

Also, I don't see how Tyro USB2 becomes "infinitely" better with the ProShellHastega buff. Are you talking about his USB3, Divine Veil Grimoire, which gives DEF/RES+200% and Hastega/Protectga/Shellga? His USB2 is Fantasy Unbound, a relic we got for free in a fest some years ago. That one gives Hastega + ATK/MAG/DEF/RES/MND+10% to the party.

Regardless, huge buff, though the only real longterm benefit is not having to re-caste Hastega if boss doesn't use Dispel - the majority of end game fight attacks are piercing now, which ignore ProShellga.

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
It does pairs up well with healer 6* glints on Torments though. Auto Wall/Protect/Shell/Haste from the start with no need to recast, even if you cant sub30.

Also, Tyro/Ramza/OK won't need MND anymore.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.
Razorrin:

There is a 6* Dark Imperil ability, but it's Darkness school, not Machnist. There is no wind imperil ability (yet). There is a water thief one coming in JPN.

Also, I don't see how Tyro USB2 becomes "infinitely" better with the ProShellHastega buff. Are you talking about his USB3, Divine Veil Grimoire, which gives DEF/RES+200% and Hastega/Protectga/Shellga? His USB2 is Fantasy Unbound, a relic we got for free in a fest some years ago. That one gives Hastega + ATK/MAG/DEF/RES/MND+10% to the party.

Regardless, huge buff, though the only real longterm benefit is not having to re-caste Hastega if boss doesn't use Dispel - the majority of end game fight attacks are piercing now, which ignore ProShellga.

Yeah, I mean't his USB3, my apologies! I thought the shell/protect was gonna be negated in most circumstances, but at least bosses without dispel will have a hard time if they use any attacks that don't pierce! Some of them mix up before the heavy piercing hits, so that'll assist in keeping the heat down till then.

In those rarer high-level circumstances, that'll at least let the buff cover the party long term so he can focus on giving out SB like Halloween candy afterwards, though this buff seems to help lower level content clearing more, I would guess.

I mean, I got no idea just how rough these Materia fights are, but regardless, it sounds like a solid change. I hope we end up getting it eventually.

Once again, thanks for the quick and helpful advice! You're a fantastic poster, and we appreciate your knowledge and support!

Oct 25, 2017
Killed torment 2, sub 50 finally. Have just 1 left to kill, 1. But still have 1-4, 7, 10, 12-13 to sub 30.

Who knew that taking Leila's ancient unique (haste+shell)would be the key, thanks gamefaqs person! And slowing down. I could get to 90ish around the 28ish mark but got crushed. Slowing down at the start meant more time to build gauge. With Maria's USB I could sub30 this and just roll before level down.

Hilda USB ld
Leon lmr ld mage build artifact bow
Minwu ld lmr and rm doublecast usb2 ssb
Maria ld bsb aosb
Leila ld unique

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Forgot I have over 1k L3 lenses now. I guess I'll take OK pUSB, the only lab relic I'm missing for him - and also it is a (50%) critfix. Then save for wave 2

Oct 25, 2017
Forgot I have over 1k L3 lenses now. I guess I'll take OK pUSB, the only lab relic I'm missing for him - and also it is a (50%) critfix. Then save for wave 2

Haven't pulled the trigger myself yet. Hoping the new abilities on Thurs mean another Odin kill to cross prompto USB off the list.
If so, likely matoya or master for the 1 torment. Or wakka or kimhari for water weak odin, need to read strats.

Jux

Oct 27, 2017
Paris
Sooooo finally unlocked magia crystals and started fabul farming but I have nooo
Usually main stat (atk/mag/mind) then def/res/hp (some people prioritise hp other defensive stats... With odin maybe hp is a better idea. People who actually beat him here may have some insight)

Edit: also, I'm not sure it's worth farming unless you really need it. I'm almost done with 5* Magicite and I never farmed. Just setup your crystal farming team as the one you need for the next Magicite to beat.

Midramble

Force of Habit
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
Usually main stat (atk/mag/mind) then def/res/hp (some people prioritise hp other defensive stats... With odin maybe hp is a better idea. People who actually beat him here may have some insight)

Edit: also, I'm not sure it's worth farming unless you really need it. I'm almost done with 5* Magicite and I never farmed. Just setup your crystal farming team as the one you need for the next Magicite to beat.

So that being said should I focus on completing all of the nightmares first?

ultra7k

Oct 27, 2017
My experience on my Odin clears has been Prioritize HP, (especially for squishier healer characters) until you can get your characters over 10k HP with Magia+Magicite Passives, then dump into ATK/MAG/MND.

I think my healers are around 7700-7800 HP with waters and magia, then the 3 HP passives I run put them over 10k HP, Rosa being the tankier healer at around 8k hp. This ensures they can survive those 9999 HP hits during the fight. I reset the magia on Elarra and Aerith so I could give them as much HP as possible.

PHYS dps I try to make sure are around 8800-9000+ so they can keep going. Might be overkill, but you can never have enough HP.

Falk

Oct 26, 2017
I just cleared my last d??? and suddenly lost all motivation to sub30 the rest. Have tech to push 7/8 odins but don't see the point going past 5th for omni-resist either, so I guess I'm hard-saving lenses/mythril till Titan (or more likely Ramuh, lol)

It's funny though, I figured going for more sub30 Torments would be a cool interim goal but somehow having 2k rubies and all existing 6*s already bought out means I'm lacking a progression carrot.

I guess I can just randomly work on magia for the 5 realms I'm reasonably close on while vanity farming rank 5s for 6* abilities. Not even sure what to do with the rest of my artifact stones.

In ascending order:
Code:
FFV    21.25   
FFX    25.73    AASB first clear
FFXIV  25.79    AASB first clear
FFVII  26.04   
FFT    26.26   
FFIII  28.78    Lots of optimization to be done but not worth
FFIV   28.95   
FFVIII 29.21   
FFT0   29.9   
FFXV   32.64    possible sub30 with magia, plasma will seal deal
FFXI   34.38    WTF LOL
FFIX   34.61    Zidane LMR, honing wind assault, magia, no need shellga
FFXIII 36.38    magia, make hecaton+HB+SW
FFXII  38.97    magia? Need to increase hitcount for any hope at sub30
FFVI   45.79    Need a better boostga or QC spread
FFII   51.92    Needs multiple USBs to bring this anywhere close to sub30. Hilda USB would free up Minwu
FFI    55.54    Consider Thief and Meia tech, probably multiple artifacts

ShinUltima

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Trinidad, West Indies
Relic update: Since the daily didn't bless me, I picked Tyro USB4 from Dream Select.

While I was there, I also picked up Tyro LMR from Anima Lenses. I don't have his USB3 (as yet), but I do have his USB1, which I hear is useful against at least one of the Odins (water-weak?), so I figure the rocket start will help a bit.

Also stuck to my plan and picked Bartz USB1 from Lenses. With Bartz USB1/USB2/AASB/LMR, I'm hoping he's finally Odin ready for six elements. Now I just need to get him proper backup (well to be fair, he's back up to Cloud/Squall for wind/ice-weak). That, and actually take the time to fight him, which I'm dreading.

Oct 29, 2017
I have yet to do any Magia farming. I just pick my daily crystal farming team based on who needs Magia. It's absolutely not necessary to min-max it with Fabul farming unless your goal is to hate the game. :)

ShinUltima

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
Trinidad, West Indies
I use 400 stamina twice a week on Magia grinding. I run this on an emulator and macro in work (which is also the only place I've been able to do so stably; tried on a couple PCs at home with 3 different emulators and none are stable enough to run any macro for long; at least the macro in work takes 35-50 loops before crashing). This takes 8+ hours, which matches up to the work day perfectly. I basically just babysit the emu on those days, resetting after the occasional but inevitable crash, while I do other stuff.

400 stamina is enough to take a character from magia level 1-100. I've been doing this for months, so I have well over a hundred characters at 100 magia. That's realm characters + alternates for Torments, chain holders, and other important characters. The more important ones have gone beyond 100, like Tyro (300), Elarra/Zack (400), and my four AASB (Cloud, Squall, Bartz, Rydia) users. I'm taking Cloud to 600 but will probably stop there. I might take Rydia to 800 and Bartz to 1200 just because, but I'm really hoping to have more AASB users so that I won't be tempted to make that grind.

Oct 25, 2017
800 magia seems so far away!

300 seph riku
200 elarra bartz tidus aerith Terra onion Vincent lightning orlandeau
100+ 114 including the above

Working on- master and matoya for torment, I'm debating which if either USB to lens for Torments; Rosa to 200 rikku to 200. Auron for aasb.

Next up more to 200
Vayne
Prompto
Noctis
Seifer

At 10 sub 30 Torments and 4/9 Odin's down, boosting to 200 broadly wont do much now particularly if some combo of tyro elarra Rosa aerith are almost always used.

The Odin kills I've done, the dpa have not been level 200, so unless i come into some mage relics I think I'm ok hp wise.

Odin's left by weakness
Lightning, taking out after tomorrow
Water- rikku csb bartz aasb and tidus USB, aosb. Haven't tried yet, think I need another piece, wakka or kimhari imperil/shielding
Dark Riku aasb seph aasb usb2 aosb seifer csb. Just a matter of tweaking.
Holy-. Just a mess and not worth it until I get a phys aasb to pair with ramzas csb.

ultra7k

Oct 27, 2017
blargh, ran out of DPS on lightning weak odin in P3 because I re-cast chain too early in P2. I should have left it for at least another turn.

It's funny, Bartz under AASB + USB2 can clear 6/8 Odins as the main damage dealer.

Falk

Oct 26, 2017
current highest is Bartz at 185. That 200 is definitely still a non-insignificant increase in DPS or surv but I CBA to set up a macro and if a game ever gets to a point it's required I'm just going to stop playing.

Oct 29, 2017
blargh, ran out of DPS on lightning weak odin in P3 because I re-cast chain too early in P2. I should have left it for at least another turn.

Odin has taught me a whole different way to use chains. Before it was just: cast chain as soon as it's ready, DPS, re-cast chain as necessary. With Odin it's like, don't rush the chain, everyone else needs to be totally prepped and ready to unleash first, even if it means the chain holder waiting. Whatever DPS I'm going to do has to be done in that 15 seconds, because the DPS loss from the re-cast means You Are Already Dead.

Basically I treat the chain the same as an Awakening or AOSB now, because even though it's not a one-time use SB, with Odin it may as well be.

I CBA to set up a macro and if a game ever gets to a point it's required I'm just going to stop playing.

Yep

Falk

Oct 26, 2017
There's basically only 2 cases you'd ever want more than 1 chain:

1) Boss HP is more than your team can do with 1 chain in optimal conditions
2) There's some shit in P1 (mostly torments) you want to avoid so the early boost is necessary
(3) it's a realm chain and your hastega lol)

Endgame fights Phase 1 is almost always much less painful than stuff after so yeah, setting up then sprinting through the rest of the fight has always been a best practice, and 2) doesn't matter at all in Odin

edit: That being said in my experience it's really, really hard to blow Odin up in 1 chain with a single AASB.

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I target first chain at 10 seconds and then plan to recast once, but I've only cleared four and my low time is something like 30.50. Life siphon actually used again!

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Well, I decided to use the calculator to see how many crystals I need to R5 all of my relevant abilities and... Almost 5k crystals missing, not including unreleased abilities or ones I haven't created yet

help

Well tbf, its 710 to R4 all of them. Still, its a lot

Falk

Oct 26, 2017
You know, I'm kinda wishing there was a higher tier of Torment, or at least SOMETHING to be working towards.

Having a bunch of 1-off super hard fights for marginal gains to look forward to (6*s) for at least the next half a year is kinda shit; I think the most fun in the game was working through Torments and I just wish either the AASBs weren't as strong or the lead up to them had a little bit more of a power boost just so the jump was less and Torments didn't go from skin-of-teeth to completely trivial.

Pharaun

Oct 27, 2017
Well, I decided to use the calculator to see how many crystals I need to R5 all of my relevant abilities and... Almost 5k crystals missing, not including unreleased abilities or ones I haven't created yet

help

Well tbf, its 710 to R4 all of them. Still, its a lot

I make sure I have enough to r4 any current and upcoming abilities I want and then just focus on 1 ability to r5 so it doesn't feel too overwhelming.

My focus right now is to get a r5 primary element ability for my aasb holders. After I get that done I'm going to work on off element stuff for Bartz/Rydia.

Ahnez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Torments 2 are already not that hard. AASBs allowing people to sub30 them with full off-realm teams, allowing you to skip their gimmick, shows that they are being powercrept rather quickly

I'm sure at some point they will do Torment 3, making people pull for realm coverage is on their best interests. And a 6* magicite team can absolutely destroy every torment 2.

On a side note, if they do torment 3, I hope they use the final bosses for once. Almost 5 years and the few final bosses we got were limited time celebrations

I make sure I have enough to r4 any current and upcoming abilities I want and then just focus on 1 ability to r5 so it doesn't feel too overwhelming.

My focus right now is to get a r5 primary element ability for my aasb holders. After I get that done I'm going to work on off element stuff for Bartz/Rydia.
Oh, absolutely. My priorities are the ones for my AASB users. But I usually plan stuff long term, its not that I need to hone everything now.

Oct 29, 2017
Sometimes the FFRK Reddit parodies itself... there's a post right now talking about maaaaybe being able to beat some 3* magicites with my new Bartz AASB. Yeah man, I think you just might be able to manage that! Not to pick on a new player but damn dude.