• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 67800

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 30, 2020
Final Fantasy Tactics Remastered is a remastered version of the classic PlayStation title of the same name. The game has been completely remastered with high-resolution graphics, a new soundtrack, new characters, and much more. The game has been developed by Square Enix and is available for PlayStation 4, PC, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. The game includes the original version of the game, as well as the War of the Lions expansion. The game also includes online multiplayer, an in-game shop, and new game modes.

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Uh, source?

I mean I'm sure it's coming but.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
metal-gear-rising-metal-gear-rising-revengeance.gif

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
Releasing on Xbox One? C'mon OP at least make it believable next time

ggdeku

Oct 26, 2017
Final Fantasy Tactics Remastered is a remastered version of the classic PlayStation title of the same name. The game has been completely remastered with high-resolution graphics, a new soundtrack, new characters, and much more. The game has been developed by Square Enix and is available for PlayStation 4, PC, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. The game includes the original version of the game, as well as the War of the Lions expansion. The game also includes online multiplayer, an in-game shop, and new game modes.
Uses the word Remastered 50 times in the first two sentences lmao. And WotL isnt an expansion.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Missing a bit of thread there, bud.

SketchDog

Nov 25, 2021
Toronto
No source isn't going to go over well here.

This thread actually makes me feel better that I don't share anything that I sort of hear second hand that's uncorroborated by anything else. I had a feeling I'd get torn apart like this if I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.