• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Did a search but I couldn't find a thread for this :X

Simply put this is an Abridged fanmade parody of FF7 from the cool folks at TeamFourStar. It follows Barret and the dysfunctional band of misfits fate decided to stick him with as he works towards taking down ShinRa and their planet killing Mako reactors.
Also some blondie fucks shit up from time to time.

If you haven't watched Season 1 yet, here are all the eps. in 1 video

Alt. here is a playlist for each Ep. individually

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman

New episode is up! No Eng. subtitles atm, but they'll be added in due time. I confess I've completely forgotten about
the gang getting on the boat, but I'm glad that Rufus isn't an extreme jerkass like his dad.

Also
Avalance Snuggles!

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

New episode is up! No Eng. subtitles atm, but they'll be added in due time. I confess I've completely forgotten about
the gang getting on the boat, but I'm glad that Rufus isn't an extreme jerkass like his dad.

Also
Avalance Snuggles!

Hmmmmm
Im going with Zack not being that big an asshole as the flashback would seem and it's Cloud projecting.

Episode was funny, Aerith being a yandere will always be funny to me.

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Hmmmmm
Im going with Zack not being that big an asshole as the flashback would seem and it's Cloud projecting.

Episode was funny, Aerith being a yandere will always be funny to me.
Oh yeah that too, she has been starting to show shades of it.

Which brings me to something I have completely forgotten about Cloud from the game
so that voice he kept hearing in his head is that the JENOVA cells or was it Zack?

Don Fluffles

Oct 28, 2017
I love how Machinabridged is an inbetween of sticking to the original story while changing several key aspects(e.g. characters) for comedy.
Kind of like a happy medium between DBZ Abridged and SAO Abridged.

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman

New episode is up. No Eng. subtitles yet but I am rather interested in the
Tifa and Yuffie relationship if they continue with it.

Hojo continues to be creepy and disturbing.
And broke

Also Yuffie is totally Webbie from the new DuckTales cartoon.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

New episode.

Introducing Reeve Ket She Cait Sith.

Seriously did they expect me to know how that was pronounced as a kid?

Don Fluffles

Oct 28, 2017
"YOU DON'T GET A PASS!!!"

Tifa and Yuffie's chemistry is hilarious. The sudden switch to
them having a blast on the rides was too damn good! I hope Tifa actually does develop a friendship with her.

Last edited:

Don Fluffles

Oct 28, 2017
I've gotta say that the Abridged interpretations of Red XIII and Barret are the best characters in the show.

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman

New episode is out! OK seriously I literally have forgotten like 50% of the stuff in FF7
Where the fuck is Gongaga? All I remember is leaving Gold Saucer then going to Cosmo Canyon, where was Gongaga in between then O_o

Last edited:

Darkmark1987

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Just caught up,Costa-del-cation was awesome, cements tifa as my fave. Red and barret are awesome Bros.

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman

AVALANCHE TIME MUTHA****A!
Poor Seto, petrified for all eternity with dozens of spikes impaled in him.
Somebody give him a Soft already.
A 100 softs
I completely forgot you could use Phoenix Down on that guy, in fact I don't think I ever did it when I was playing FF7 years ago.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I get that Justin Briner was a member of TeamFourStar (& thus cast as Cloud) before he was cast in My Hero Academia, but all I hear is Deku in certain parts (especially in the flashbacks).

Great stuff either way, TFS definitely didn't disappoint here.

Rymuth

Oct 26, 2017
Howled at the Seto reveal. I remember thinking why they couldn't think of a way to petrify him back when I played FF7.

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman

New ep. was mostly story exposition I felt, but it was an OK episode otherwise.
That last clip though!

Kroze

Oct 28, 2017
Man, I remember when this idea was just a small little concept in a back room at a convention... *coughs*
Wish things turned out differently and they went onto creating more original (and non legally walking on a tightrope x.x) stuff with the same kinda humor... the abridging scene kinda really is fading quickly.

OP
OP
Tizoc

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman

Season 3 has begun!

EDIT: Eh gonna wait for subtitles before I watch to better understand the lines :P

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I gotta say it was this series that gave me such a huge desire to replay FFVII again. They do such a fantastic job with this abridged series lol!