• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheJollyCorner

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Friends... they aren't dropping this thing without fanfare.
I will happily consume a big bowl of crow soup if I'm wrong. Happily.

MonadL

Oct 25, 2017
That prelude theme

That entire opening sequence

giphy.gif

Radamammuth

Dec 8, 2017
Resolution of the year: Have an extremely kickass setup to play this game in all it's glory.

The sounds man, the sounds!

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why y'all are sayin' Ms Enix is trolling or whatever. They're probably pissed that it'leaked. You only have yourselves to blame for the hype.

Dezzy

Oct 25, 2017
USA
I'm glad we're likely getting a demo, because I'm just not sold yet. I really want to like this.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
besides monster design, most character designs are closer to the original than the compilation nomura designs in the original are good, the summons that are probably closer to what vincent limit break is look really great in the remake, i dont think there's anything to worry about it, my bet is they will change the design but keep the overall look (maybe they will change the texas chain saw massacre one)
e72376725016a66c20fd7b241db09ec1.jpg

I have some faith, though. Crisis Core's Ifrit looked like this (more Satyr-like hoves, fire-hair, horns that come out to the side of the head):
1360.png

And FFVII Remake's looks like this (horns coming up and over, purplish hair, humanoid feet):
Ifrit.%28Final.Fantasy%29.full.2770526.png

FFVII Remake's Ifrit looks more close to OG pre-FFVIII Ifrit.

AuthenticM

Son Altesse Sérénissime
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I have some faith, though. Crisis Core's Ifrit looked like this (more Satyr-like hoves, fire-hair, horns that come out to the side of the head):
1360.png

And FFVII Remake's looks like this (horns coming up and over, purplish hair, humanoid feet):
Ifrit.%28Final.Fantasy%29.full.2770526.png

FFVII Remake's Ifrit looks more close to OG pre-FFVIII Ifrit.
Remake Ifrit looks so good it's not funny. He's amazing.

Deleted member 5745

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People thinking this will drop at midnight have gone delusional from the hype overload.

Though I'd very happily eat crow if it happened.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
I know it's not happening with this release but I can't wait until we see the other summons. Knights of the round I'm thinking of you.
If they've given us Ifrit, Shiva (and Chocobo/Mog), I wanna see Ramuh, Titan, Leviathan (that was the hook summon for the original FFVII, shown in the earliest footage and first demo) and Odin. The others could come in later episodes. Give us the main elemental group, at the very least.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Guys how likely is a shadow drop tonight at midnight?

I was thinking about that. Neither Sony or Square have any big events coming up where they could drop something like this and they just had Jump Festa, the Game Awards, and a State of Play. So if it was getting dropped, it's got to be sometime in special, and when better than the start of a new decade?

funky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Other parts are on his channel.

Demo is the entire bombing run which isnt shocking.

Wonder how it leaked. And I wonder when the heck its gonna drop.