• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
God, midgar looks fucking amazing in that wide shot.

Goddamn.
a69.gif

daegan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Oct 27, 2017
what are they waiting for just drop it already you're not beyonce it's not a secret just do it

Drakken

Oct 28, 2017
I don't even have any emotional connection to FF VII, but I'll be damned if that didn't get me a bit hyped to play and experience this world.

thezboson

Oct 27, 2017
FFVII is probably my favorite game of all time and I hated the idea of a remake since day 1. But every time I see and hear something from the game I get more and more convinced it is going to be great. Even the damn battle system seems to be a well thought out mix of old and new.

This intro gave me goosebumps, it is absolutely perfect. They nailed the intro and the music is fantastic.

Yuntu

Prophet of Regret
Nov 7, 2019
Germany
This looks incredible. I'm only a bit scared about the ghost stuff around Aerith (which I'm assuming thats what shes scared of?), I have a feeling that might be wonky for the story - but that all depends on how its executed, explained and build into the existing plot.

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
As much as I loved One-Winged Angel in the original FFVII, Square fuckin' murdered that song by over-exposure. Would've preferred they go ham on "Those Chosen By the Planet" over milking One-Winged Angel to hell and back.

BluePhoneBox

Oct 30, 2017
I've watched this video no less than a dozen times now, and listened to the music in the background twice as much.

I've been trying so hard to dial back, manage my expectations, not let myself get carried away since the original announcement... but this was it. This was my Get Hype moment.

Awesome Kev

Banned
Jan 10, 2018
I've watched this video no less than a dozen times now, and listened to the music in the background twice as much.

I've been trying so hard to dial back, manage my expectations, not let myself get carried away since the original announcement... but this was it. This was my Get Hype moment.

when the logo appears and that music comes in <3

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
You all cool with me handling the demo OT? I'll get started on it now and drop it when the demo is available (whenever that is).

Also title suggestions are welcome lol.