• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Rivenblade

Nov 1, 2017
Awesome to hear that they fixed the music bug and other issues. I'm thinking of picking up a Switch just to play this game on it again.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
... Still no word on a patch for PS4 yet? Has any game journalist bothered to ask about this at E3?

Maybe jschreier has an idea?

Seriously unacceptable that they seem to be ignoring the PS4 release, which is where I assume the majority of sales are.

nuttyevans

Nov 8, 2017
Very happy to hear this as it was putting me off buying the game. Hope the PS4 version gets the same treatment!

BubbaGum

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry to bump an old thread folks, but has this been patched on PS4 yet? I can't seem to find out from my Googling and I was considering picking this up for PS4 since sales are usually cheaper there.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
Sorry to bump an old thread folks, but has this been patched on PS4 yet? I can't seem to find out from my Googling and I was considering picking this up for PS4 since sales are usually cheaper there.

Nope. Likely not gonna happen. They'll just say they are focusing on the remake for PS4.

Jan 11, 2018
I was hoping the bump meant good news :(

It's disheartening that they haven't patched the PS4 version yet. It's literally had the bug for years, meanwhile it got patched for Switch and Xbox One owners within a month after release.

itschris

Oct 27, 2017
I just got Patch 1.02 on the PS4 version of FFVII. The patch notes say they fixed the music loop issue and "various minor bugs".

Brucey

Jan 2, 2018
I know final fantasy 9 had the music bug but that got patched and fixed on ps4 right? So is 8 + the rest of the series all good now too?