• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Aww

That's basically right next to Cyberpunk which means FFVIIR will be on the backburner on a bit for me (assuming Cyberpunk isn't delayed l0l)

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
SQUARE ENIX® announced today that the global release date for FINAL FANTASY® VII REMAKE will be April 10, 2020.

Below is a message from the development team:

"We know that so many of you are looking forward to the release of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE and have been waiting patiently to experience what we have been working on. In order to ensure we deliver a game that is in-line with our vision, and the quality that our fans who have been waiting for deserve, we have decided to move the release date to April 10, 2020.

We are making this tough decision in order to give ourselves a few extra weeks to apply final polish to the game and to deliver you with the best possible experience. I, on behalf of the whole team, want to apologize to everyone, as I know this means waiting for the game just a little bit longer.

Thank you for your patience and continued support" - Yoshinori Kitase, Producer of FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE.

Risev

Oct 27, 2017
Just over a month is more than fine of a wait if it means getting a more polished game.

Noobiwan

Dec 17, 2017
I somehow have the feeling that this game will be kind of a mess, both from a technical and gameplay point of view. But I'm ready to be surprised.

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
Oh come on, well at least it's only a month :/

Nintendo move Animal Crossing up now!

Rouk'

Jan 10, 2018
This the the worst timeline
If it's needed to make the game better without too much crunch, I can wait a few weeks

Lunatic

Oct 27, 2017
What a surprise. SE should just add a month on to whatever date they come up from the start with and save us all the trouble.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
I really didn't expect them to delay it, since the date was announced almost a year in advance.

Landford

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tabata to assume FFVII Remake Diretor Duties confirmed