• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Should this thread contain open spoilers?

• Yes

Votes: 1,406 73.4%
  • No

Votes: 510 26.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
With copies now out in the wild I guess I'll be keeping away from any other FFVII related stuff until launch.

At least this thread is safe.

OP
OP
ArkhamFantasy

ArkhamFantasy

Oct 25, 2017
You guys talking about dodging spoilers now that copies out are in the wild while i was dodging official screenshots for everything after E3 lol

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
I assume they'd want to release a patch on April 10th?

Just seems like a normal thing to do these days lol

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Next week we should have another BTS video (I assume there's at least another episode since they didn't specify in the last one iirc), with the week after that being the reviews one (maybe a short-ish release trailer? I'm good though).

I wonder when the embargo will end; they have looked really confident in their showing of the game, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's a relatively early one, although I'm not counting on it.

Reanimatoin

Oct 26, 2017
Cleethorpes UK
Hoooo boy

I just put on the remake vinyl on my player and just all of a sudden started crying

I dont think it had fully hit me how close we are to this being actually real yet

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
Next week we should have another BTS video (I assume there's at least another episode since they didn't specify in the last one iirc), with the week after that being the reviews one (maybe a short-ish release trailer? I'm good though).

I wonder when the embargo will end; they have looked really confident in their showing of the game, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's a relatively early one, although I'm not counting on it.
Seems like RE3's embargo lift on 30th, Monday where the game releases on Friday. I sort of expect similar timeframe for FF7R so around April 6th I guess? KH3 had similar sort of embargo date.

Pastel Melon

Jan 2, 2020
Germany
I got the email Thursday but it didn't have tracking information. They say its on the way but it hasn't actually shipped until you get the tracking number.

Nope, doesn't apply to everyone/everywhere as it seems. I never got a tracking number from SQE in the past years. The package simply arrived 4 – 5 days after the Email. (I am from Germany)

My email also came in btw.

Oct 25, 2017
Did it have tracking information?

I got the email Thursday but it didn't have tracking information. They say its on the way but it hasn't actually shipped until you get the tracking number.

isn't this a bit too early? I mean even if it takes a whole week to deliver to you, you'll still have it 1 week before release

Hmm you are right. It does have a tracking number, but the information is still on "Label Created". Still, it usually doesn't take much time between the label being created and the actual shipment.

Skunk

Oct 28, 2017
Saw on Reddit, the back cover confirms 100GB minimum HD space.

And on that note, once the other parts of this game are out... RIP in peace PS5 825GB SSD.

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
Mine says in preparation. I will be checking all week.

Are you guys located in Europe mostly or are there any US updates? I didn't realize I missed the launch day delivery with the March 20th cut off but I'm crossing my fingers it hopefully works out. lol

That said my account says that Shipments are "Initiated" and the email link also says that the shipments are being "Prepared", so far so good then.

...then again the Play Arts Kai for Judge Gabranth i ordered and received a year or so ago is still listed as being delivery in progress so who knows. lol

BaronVonJof

Apr 12, 2018
United Kingdom
I pre-ordered digitally so should have no issues with playing on launch day. Hopefully everyone who ordered a physical copy will get there's too without delay.

I'm still pretty bummed that they haven't announced a strategy guide. 😢

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Square must regret so badly not releasing this game on March 10th. I feel bad for the team, hopefully the sales impact won't be too hard.

CRIMSON-XIII

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago, IL
I really hope we can freely ride the motorcycle or train around the city sectors. At least let me be on top of an automated train and let me turn the camera and appreciate the city. and be able to jump off at every station or select spots.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
My hype is reaching fever pitch. I've been rewatching trailers a lot and listening to the vinyl rip on youtube while I am doing work on my computer.

Kieli

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Might ditch my Amazon pre-order because they won't let me change it to day 1 shipping. I will cancel it and just buy digital. I'll have to pay $40 bucks more because I don't get the E3 discount, but fuck it, it's FFVII/RE.

Cannon_Fodder

Oct 27, 2017
Kind of a silly question, but I've never done a digital pre-order before: If I pre-order after the preload goes live, can I start the preload right away?

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Anybody know when the preload is going up? I take it the week of the 10th, but this is a beefy game, so I hope they'd do it sooner...

Status
Not open for further replies.