• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What should happen to Aerith in the FFVIIR saga?

• She should die, it's her destiny

Votes: 395 57.7%
  • She should live, fuck destiny

Votes: 289 42.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'd be okay with Genesis being like a secret boss we can find hidden away in a cave. Literally just a boss encounter with no impact on the story - that would be fine by me.
This is the only acceptable way, tucked away in a corner and largely unnoticed.

This actually made me think how hilarious it ould be if Ansem returned the favor and was a secret boss in a later part. But some might get pissed that hes even in.

Holygriever

Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
Oy people, last page finished with a staff post to stop requesting OST. It's on Reddit, y'all should get on Google.

Lunatic best remove those links in your latest post, m8.

Deleted member 1813

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've not read through the thread as I, generally, don't want to be spoiled but I did have a question - is it now known how much of the original game is included here, specifically? If so, can someone share where the cutoff point is?

Lunatic

Oct 27, 2017
I've not read through the thread as I, generally, don't want to be spoiled but I did have a question - is it now known how much of the original game is included here, specifically? If so, can someone share where the cutoff point is?

We can see chapter end cards, and after the escape from midgar bike ride seems to be the ending.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Seems to be when the party leaves Midgar, with maybe a little bit of Kalm afterwards.

Deleted member 1813

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Monsterqken

Dec 26, 2019
In the demo/leaks there is the song "still more fighting"?
Jb_012 from part 2 in the leaked files but it sounds like a "version" could also be the low quality of the rip.

Update: Quick sweep and there are MANY versions of still more fighting with different instrumentations.

Last edited:

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yuffie and Vince probably will not be optional this time around, right? I wonder what will be of Wutai.

Considering they are making Wutai a sub plot more with President ShinRa, I expect it to be more important and for whatever reason you have to go there

I dunno how they will put Yuffie in. That'll be interesting

Vincent is obvious where he'll come in tho

Feb 5, 2018
Just include a Crisis Core remake in part2 or whenever that Zack flashback stuff is.

The first flashback probs not, but after Rocket Town and when you learn more about Zack, totally. They are making a 5 hour segment (midgar) into a 40 hour game, I can see them squeezing in a 30 hour prequel (Crisis Core), 2 Hour Sequel (Advent Children) and 25 hour game sequel (Dirge) into several of these titles.

I assume this is going to be a 5 part game. This first game is literally only coverning like 5% of the og games story.

Deleted member 49482

Banned
Nov 8, 2018
The first flashback probs not, but after Rocket Town and when you learn more about Zack, totally. They are making a 5 hour segment (midgar) into a 40 hour game, I can see them squeezing in a 30 hour prequel (Crisis Core), 2 Hour Sequel (Advent Children) and 25 hour game sequel (Dirge) into several of these titles.

I assume this is going to be a 5 part game. This first game is literally only coverning like 5% of the og games story.
This is so wild to me. In the future I'm going to end up doing an FF7 replay that is going to span 3-5 full length games.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Can't someone put all these new 4chan leaks in here? I don't want to enter that trashbag but I'm curious and haven't see them in Reddit neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.