What should happen to Aerith in the FFVIIR saga?

• She should die, it's her destiny

Votes: 395 57.7%
  • She should live, fuck destiny

Votes: 289 42.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spehornoob

Nov 15, 2017
In perspective, yeah...especially to Aerith.

Almost gets raped by a dog, gets the shit beaten out of her by her love interest, gets killed by some silver-haired psycho (and in my playthroughs Don Corneo picks her to fuck and I constantly reject her for Tifa)
This is why you always make sure that Cloud is the prettiest girl at Prom.

Deleted member 53268

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 8, 2019
I don't know if this leak is real or not, but someone" seems to be "Genesis"
1578000105682.png

Last edited:

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
It was a meme, Nomura.

We didn't actually want Genesis back.

(But low-key, I'm cool with it if it's true as long as they rework his personality and make him less obsessed with a damn poem)

Last edited:

FrostweaveBandage

Unshakable Resolve
Sep 27, 2019
I know you're just copypasta from the other site that's posting this, but how likely do you think that some of these data bits are real? There's always good reason to distrust 4ch when it comes to these things.

Screenshots are one thing, but ..

Last edited:

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
story branches ?

color me intrigued.

Genuinely wondering how long the game is (in terms of length, not in terms of content as we already know its 2 BD worth).

Last edited:

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like there's story branches going by Furuvio's posts.

Yeah but sure looks like we don't actually get a more explorable Midgar and don't get to visit various new places within Midgar. It was the one thing that would have made a Midgar game intetesting, actually making Midgar feel like this big city.

All the chapter select the way hard mode is set up, the VR stuff very much seems like replayability is supposed to come from that stuff and not because Midgar is a massive city with lots of shit to do and discover

No surprise. Gonna be Neo Bahamut and Bahamut Zero each in one of the other parts

Deleted member 5745

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So there's two DeepGround enemies.

VK8V0PZ.png

DeepGroundBehemoth and DeepGroundMonster

Nothing to indicate Genesis, but we may have the underground Sector 0 as a dungeon?

Status
Not open for further replies.