• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What should happen to Aerith in the FFVIIR saga?

• She should die, it's her destiny

Votes: 395 57.7%
  • She should live, fuck destiny

Votes: 289 42.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
I'm lost, what ending are people talking about, this game won't have an ending. So is red just going to be a cutscene, he isn't in your party at the start. Can we estimate where this game stops in FF7s story now.

There was data that implied Red XIII is playable though with only 1 weapon so probably not the same way the other characters are.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
Where is he? You know he's happening.
JampackedSmallBighornsheep-small.gif

lalala.png

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Or there's a chocobo ranch in Midgar for a chocobo minigame. Just because the ranch wasn't in Midgar in the original game doesn't mean it can't be in Remake. This isn't Final Fantasy VII. It's not a 1:1 remake.

I was talking about the apparent Kalm files some were claiming are in

either way my point stands that things coule just not be for part 1

Miamiwesker

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
I think people mean Sephiroth showing up on the bridge (which is where the final boss right before you leave Midgar takes place). Having Sephiroth show up there is NOT what happens in the original, thus this is a pretty giant change/spoiler.

if this game is midgar only we all knew it would end on the bridge. And I totally assumed from the start they are not going to make a whole game and not have sephiroth in it, so him being a new boss is not shocking in the slightest. Bringing in Red a little early is sweet too.

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I think people mean Sephiroth showing up on the bridge (which is where the final boss right before you leave Midgar takes place). Having Sephiroth show up there is NOT what happens in the original, thus this is a pretty giant change/spoiler.

A lot of people expected a Jenova boss once they confirmed the robot wouldnt be the final boss

Zetta

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Damn can't believe the whole game was leaked from a demo...... pre-order cancelled.

Merc_

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
It's interesting how much unfinished looking game is in there. I definitely wasn't expecting to see what looks like Part 2 assets in here though.

Meows

Oct 28, 2017
As big of a fuck up this all is, it actually has made me super hyped.

It looks like they nailed it!

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
yep i gave up and saw the spoilers
shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
ok s-e just release the damn thing, you've embarassed yourself enough no point holding it anymore

Jan 11, 2018
A lot of this, including the super spoiler, seems to be remnants of the CC2 build that eventually got scrapped/reworked.

Status
Not open for further replies.