• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Nothing about this looks any good to me. And still showing the same early area and the same boss from four years ago. Give me a break.

Oct 25, 2017
It lives!!!
J3VR.gif

Yabberwocky

Oct 27, 2017
Aerrrrrrrrrrrrrrith!! (Aerith's dub voice though, ehhhh...) Also, how cruel to have Tifa as a party member in multiple gameplay segments and not see her, lol.

BRB, watching this ten times.

Last edited:

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
Wow that looks hot. Looks. I don't know about that gameplay. Reminds me of 15, which I highly disapprove of.

We're all getting it anyway.

Jeremy

Oct 25, 2017
Is the plan to still sell this in installments?

That seems like a scam to me. No sale if it's more than $60 total.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
I still have to get used to this new Cloud (because I LOVED the previous one in 2015), but he looks surprisningly natural.

Holy fucking shit, I'm going to have to watch this ten times in a row now. The combat menu is soooo different now. Can't believe this is fucking happening after all this time. My god.

Also, show Tifa you cowards. She's there fighting :(

Gamer17

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
State of play crashed resetera lol much better than their last one and ff7r looks great

BocoDragon

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That all looks great to me.

I love seeing those classic moments with modern cutscenes. I think RE2 remake pulled it off and so far that's what I see here.

Pancho

Avenger
Nov 7, 2017
I feel like SE only has the first 2 hours of the game done or something
Only footage of the opening sequences.
I wish I could get excited over this but the combat looks a lot like FF15's so...yeah

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
YEAH SURE JUST DROP A TRAILER FOR THE FF7 REMAKE OUT OF THE BLUE!!! Amazing! Very much looking forward to June. The Square Enix showcase will be a must now.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Looks pretty, but not very thrilled with where they're going with the combat or the splitting up of the game.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
I was super cynical about this remake after seeing that it would be split up into many parts, but after seeing Aerith gesture the flower to the screen "This is for you," they got me back. I'm getting misty eyed at the nostalgia... darn it SE!!!