• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ekid

Dec 21, 2017
rS6xSDD.jpeg

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Still mostly early game stuff

But they didn't refer to it as "Episode 1" or any nonsense like that

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
Was that a FFXV mod?

Seriously, that looked like FFXV gameplay and like the exact same engine and graphic style.
Cloud literally looked like one of the FFXV main characters, lol.

Lunatic

Oct 27, 2017
Shout out to us folk who instantly knew something was up from the tiny sound effect at the start.

The madmen actually did it.

Wise

Oct 27, 2017
Doesn't look hot imo. Something about that trailer was odd and the visuals did not look great imo

I wasn't feeling the trailer for some reason. I hope to see more next month

snausages

Feb 12, 2018
That looked cool. If it's just another KH game but with FFVII characters I'll be happy. So long as it doesn't play like FFXV.

Barrett's voice actor tho ...

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Barret and Aerith look great. Cloud looks... weird to me. Smash still has the best modern Cloud design, for my money.

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
I never thought I would see new FF7R footage and feel kinda "meh". Not that it looks bad but the wait has killed the hype. Hopefully SE shows a good bit more at E3 like how the combat works.

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, it exists! Are they still doing this episodic thing? I guess we see more of this come next month.

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
Graphically I think it looks pretty amazing, especially the character models. Some of the best I have seen. I am hyped.

Nax

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 10, 2018
I would have rather this just been held for Square's conference. Not sure why Sony needed this little tidbit. Especially since it looked like stuff we have seen before. Character models look real nice, though. Not so sure on the combat.

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually digging the remix of the song they played in the trailer. Hype.

I hope they make the battle system a bit simple and intuitive to use, with some depth. That's pretty much out the FF VII battle system was in turn-based format. Simple but with customizable options.

s y

Nov 8, 2017
graphics looked good
combat looks like they should have outsourced it to platinum. Square hasn't made good action combat since kh2fm.

Carmelozi

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
ZhugeEX HAS NOT BETRAYED US!!! I was one of you believer since the begining lol.

No seriously, my hype went through the roof when the trailer begun. E3 is so close yet so far...

-girgosz-

Aug 16, 2018
Great to finally see the game. Thank god the rumors were true. On the other hand these are still from the first 2-3 hours of the game, the hard part comes after Midgar

Aesthet1c

Oct 27, 2017
This looks really good, but damn, it's been like 5 years and they only have the Midgar stuff to show. This game is either never coming out, or is coming out in multiple pieces that are like 5 years apart.

Noctis0Stella

Mar 17, 2019
my god was worth the waiting.
Already like what I just saw.

And "more info in june", so E3 confirmed, yessss!!
I'm EXCITED!!

SharpX68K

Nov 10, 2017
Chicagoland
I'm guessing a Fall 2020 release on PS4 and PS5, or Spring 2021 on PS4/PS5.

Episode 1 - PlayStation exclusive for 1 year
*runs*

Calliope

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Detroit, MI
My precious boy Cloud looks so good. And Aerith is stunning, I'm crying.

Cloud's new VA seems decent. Seph's is baaaad though