• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
I thought that cloud dash animation looked like an unpolished/unfinished animation, but apparently people are taking it as a homage to his animation in the original. Never thought of it that way

I think it still looks kinda off in this, at least that one longer dash he does. Will have to rewatch it later with that perspective in mind though.

I remember he did that in the 2015 trailer too? I didn't have a problem with it there. Maybe just because it was snappier or something, or maybe that trailer made the battle system look less free/action-based than this trailer does. idk

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Made some art because I was hype.
D6xMZVNUEAALch6.jpg:large
Wow this is great, Kits!

Deleted member 721

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
let's keep the speculation here? or anyone wants to create an OT for all the speculation like b-dubs suggested?

Lastdancer

Nov 1, 2017
I suppose they could explore the possibility a little after she's gone. Like as a secret NPC in Cloud's subconscious. Maybe a part of him is stuck thinking about finding magic to bring her back, but there's an implication that a stupendous disaster would befall the planet if he did. And that section of his mind just can't deal with it, and it keeps madly rewinding the apocalypse to save "Aerith."

It'd be pretty scary if done right. Tifa would have to run away from that version of Cloud, knowing there's nothing she can do.

Force Ghost Aerith!