• We are delighted to introduce GiftBot 2.0, the next generation of our popular gifting feature. To celebrate, we'll be giving away some incredible prizes over the coming weeks in one big Giveaway Extravaganza!

Final Fantasy VII Remake - TGS 2019 trailer

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Those boss fights against human beings (Turks, in this case) look like they will be fun. Voice acting was kinda iffy but I hope in context & in the final game they'll flow a bit more naturally when they are part of whole cutscenes and not just snippets.

steviejd1

Nov 8, 2017
Looks great! Still a little bummed I won't get the whole game at once but if we get a quality game, I'm all for it.
Pretty much this. It looks amazing but I do hope the other parts come out quite fast. I already know I can't wait it out for a 'complete edition' and this trailer has made sure that I buy this day 1.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
This looks so fucking good.
SE knew what game not to fuck up with and they are doing a great job so far .

Last edited:

--R

Oct 25, 2017
Dude what is up with people saying Mark Hamill is voicing Don Corneo? Is this true? Is this actually for real?

Oct 29, 2017
Oh my! So much going on. It was hard to take in. But it was all incredible (except the English dub).
This is going to live up to the original and then some.

Murasaki

Oct 25, 2017
Fucking hell, it looks insane. Squats are back, frog status too. The Turks look incredible. That Shiva summon O.O