• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Daaaaamn. Plate collapse destruction looks pretty violent, but the addition of being able to see outside the city is a nice touch.

P8ZGJtJ.jpg

I was wondering what this was supposed to be.

Finally figured it out.

Daaaaamn.

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
Those boss fights against human beings (Turks, in this case) look like they will be fun. Voice acting was kinda iffy but I hope in context & in the final game they'll flow a bit more naturally when they are part of whole cutscenes and not just snippets.

Deleted member 32018

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
Looks great! Still a little bummed I won't get the whole game at once but if we get a quality game, I'm all for it.

Pretty much this. It looks amazing but I do hope the other parts come out quite fast. I already know I can't wait it out for a 'complete edition' and this trailer has made sure that I buy this day 1.

gundamkyoukai

Oct 25, 2017
This looks so fucking good.
SE knew what game not to fuck up with and they are doing a great job so far .

Last edited:

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Dude what is up with people saying Mark Hamill is voicing Don Corneo? Is this true? Is this actually for real?

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
Oh my! So much going on. It was hard to take in. But it was all incredible (except the English dub).
This is going to live up to the original and then some.