FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE - Trailer for E3 2019 w/ Details & Gameplay Demo

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
This is really cool: according to Eurogamer Spain's preview of the demo, in between battles, there's a time where Barret, seemingly stressed, starts humming one of the original game's songs to himself (to calm down I'm guessing). I wonder what song it is. His own theme, maybe?

Beyond that, he also praises what he played (and he's a big fan of the original) and is really excited about the game.

His only negative has to do with the IQ and how Cloud's hair looks fuzzy, unlike in the conference footage, but acknowledges that they still have nine months left to improve that.
Strange that no one has asked them about extended Avalanche missions and moments with the Turks.
Already said this some weeks ago, but I hope to god Reno looks like the creepy motherfucker he was before:

His design in the Compilation (and how he's treated) is fucking awful.

Like, what the fuck is this:

But yeah, I really want to see how those guys look and what their expanded role is.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017

Ruruja

Oct 25, 2017
His only negative has to do with the IQ and how Cloud's hair looks fuzzy, unlike in the conference footage, but acknowledges that they still have nine months left to improve that.
This is annoying because I thought we wouldn't have that problem with them using UE4. I thought it was just a Luminous Engine issue in FFXV and it really pissed me off how shit the hair looked in that game.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
This is annoying because I thought we wouldn't have that problem with them using UE4. I thought it was just a Luminous Engine issue in FFXV and it really pissed me off how shit the hair looked in that game.
Indeed, and it's a shame as the actual hair looks insane.

I'd be surprised if they don't improve on that come release, but yeah.

Ryuman

Nov 1, 2017
Not only do they have 9 months, but all the TV's at E3 apparently have horrible settings that fuck up the look a bit i.e. sharpening

The Last One

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, the impressions in the EA videos actually talk about the behind closed doors demo and being about the whole full bombing mission. They also talk about the characters interections which are pretty interesting.