• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Geobros

Dec 31, 2018
119629822_3423019631089110_1756869253020146794_n.jpg

Well, yes I posted about FF VII & VIII Twin Pack physical release in Europe. The same greek retailers have listed a Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (PS4) physical version with a release date 06 November 2020 and price at 19.99 euros. I asked the personally if it is official by Square Enix and they told me that it is official announcement. Though, I cannot find this version on other retailers in Europe at the moment.

Here the announcement in facebook. With google translator:
"Square Enix has announced the release of 2 remastered versions of Final Fantasy for the PS4 and Nintendo Switch. Specifically, the remastered version of Final Fantasy VIII for PS4 and a dual package of Final Fantasy VII + Final Fantasy VIII for the Nintendo Switch will be released. Both versions come at a very good price and are expected to be released on 📅 6/11."

www.facebook.com

The Console Club

🔥Final Fantasy Remastered🔥 H Square Enix ανακοίνωσε τη κυκλοφορία 2 remastered εκδόσεων του Final Fantasy για το PS4 και το Nintendo Switch. Συγκεκριμένα πρόκειται να κυκλοφορήσει η remastered έκδοση...

www.theconsoleclub.gr

Video Games: Final Fantasy VIII Remastered PS4 NEW

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered PS4 NEW Video Games
www.gameexplorers.gr

Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (PS4)

Τιμή: 16,70€ (Παραλαβή ή Παράδοση, σε 4-10 ημέρες)

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
Look, I like the picture of Squall but they really need to stop using it for everything regarding the Remaster. Gimme a new piece or use some of the art that hasnt been promoted like this one. it could just be a template photo but still.

Anyway I'm always going to buy anything VIII so I'm obviously grabbing a copy.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Well I'll have no choice but to buy this but it's weird their suddenly doing this and just for VIII?

Hieroph

Oct 28, 2017
Finally.

Look, I like the picture of Squall but they really need to stop using it for everything regarding the Remaster. Gimme a new piece or use some of the art that hasnt been promoted like this one. it could just be a template photo but still.

Anyway I'm always going to buy anything VIII so I'm obviously grabbing a copy.

Or they could just use the logo on a white background. It's great.

ff8-logo.png