• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheAggroCraig

One Winged Slayer
Nov 6, 2017
I'll get it... when it drops in price (or maybe I'll just buy FFX digitally if that's an option).

Mirev

Jun 8, 2018
Yoshi on 29th march
FF X and X2 on 14th april
Dragon's Dogma on 23rd april
FF XII on 30th april.

N i c e.

(I guess after Yoshi we will get FE in may now)

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I tried playing X last year, and I don't understand how people could trash 13 and 15 for "ruining" the franchise when this game is very boring to play. At least I kinda appreciate the story and music

KennyLinder

Game Designer at EA
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Apologies if this is a stupid question, but will X and X-2 be one single purchase?

Dukie85

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
April is gonna wreck me, I just know it. Between this and XII at the end of the month, my heart won't catch a break. But fuck it. I'm buying all the FF all over again on Switch.

Kiraly

Oct 30, 2017
Would have liked a little sooner but oh well. Really looking forward to playing these on Switch.

Yeah, especially with XII coming out two weeks later, which arguably is the better game (?). Never played either of them and would like to pick one up, but perhaps I could have been attracted to both of the games if they were spaced out more.

Strat

Apr 8, 2018
Do we know if these are getting physical releases? I own all this shit multiple times, but I have to admit that I'd probably buy all of them again if it meant having nice physical Switch versions of them all, especially FF7. That'd be cool af.

mrmickfran

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Gongaga
Do we know if these are getting physical releases? I own all this shit multiple times, but I have to admit that I'd probably buy all of them again if it meant having nice physical Switch versions of them all, especially FF7. That'd be cool af.
Only X|X-2 and XII are getting a physical release.

All the other ones are digital only.

Ocean

Oct 25, 2017
I've bought FFVII on PS1, PS3, PS4, Steam and iOS. Now there's an Xbox and Switch version I'll be getting.

Why am I like this

Renfran

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 28, 2018
Games can release on Wednesday.

It is just that all Nintendo games launch worlwide on a Friday.

Also, Nintendo isn't publishing this and it's also coming X1 same day so the date makes sense. It's not really one of their games so Friday wouldn't make sense. Still though, some publishers go for Friday too, like Sony sometimes. I believe GoW came out on a Friday.

demi

Oct 27, 2017
I grinded the plat on the PS3(!) version for X/X-2 I'm so burnt out on this game but man they're so replayable.

Maybe when they're cheap I'll cop the Xbox version again.

BlueManifest

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
You would think they would release them in the correct order, ff7 and ff9 first then ffx and ffxii

King_Moc

Oct 25, 2017
I've bought FFVII on PS1, PS3, PS4, Steam and iOS. Now there's an Xbox and Switch version I'll be getting.

Why am I like this

I have it on all those except iOS. Mist have finished it over 20 times, and I'll be getting the switch version. No fucks given, the game's good enough to deserve all the sales.