• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Absoludacrous

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I really want to be hyped for this but I'm so far behind in the MSQ. But it's at least got me playing again, so maybe I'll get there.

Though coming back to 14 always starts the 11 itch in the back of my head. I realllly gotta stay focused though or I'm never getting through this story.

OP
OP
Dark Knight

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks so much all!!! The Shadowbringers official site and press site both had a ton of amazing assets to use so we had plenty to work with.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Haha tbh my original plan was to do First Shard Problems, but then someone in the previous OT mentioned World Problems and everyone seemed to love that one more, so I went with it.
But The Source is the first world? And The First is only the first of the shards? Right?

also it's not a pun if it's just the original thing

all y'all who voted for this are dinguses

I still can't believe we're getting a NieR Raid!
I should probably get around to playing the copy of NieR: Automata I bought at launch and still haven't played yet before October

Bit_Reactor

Banned
Apr 9, 2019
Wait OP you said they've put out jump potions for level 70? Is that confirmed? I assumed they might launch them after the expansion but don't see anything on the station currently. If it's confirmed for at launch ignore me.

But The Source is the first world? And The First is only the first of the shards? Right?

Oh come on you get the joke. First is a world. It has problems. It's a play on words, let's move on. First Shard Problems isn't even good :P

Avis

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
let's go.

Probably won't post in here again until I finish the MSQ - I want to go into the story as blind as possible... which is kinda crazy to say about an MMO.

OP
OP
Dark Knight

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

Lol this was my argument as well! But the community voted otherwise, so majority ruled heh

Also, probably don't have to worry too much about such old spoilers in here I am assuming.

Pierogi Mage

One Winged Slayer
Dec 7, 2017
So servers come up at 5 am friday? Thats when i have to leave, i was hoping to get a couple of hours in before work :(

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown

eathdemon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I am amazed, as someone who plays ff14, just how much love it gets on here. the poll of favrifte ff games of the last 10 years, it won. I though ff14, or 15 might win, it was a nice suprise.

CrazyHal

Nov 1, 2017
Level up machinist to 70 in anticipation. The changes and new actions look SICK. Although the first thing that i'm gonna do is unlock gunbreaker and then practice on the training dummies in Yanxia for like a hour lol.

Pierogi Mage

One Winged Slayer
Dec 7, 2017
Also still trying to decide if i want to switch from Female Mi'qote to Viera and from Samurai to Dancer. Someone help me decide lol.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I am amazed, as someone who plays ff14, just how much love it gets on here. the poll of favrifte ff games of the last 10 years, it won. I though ff14, or 15 might win, it was a nice suprise.
To be fair, it's been a fairly weak decade for FF. XIV does have one of the most active OTs on here though, and the FC is also very active

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Also still trying to decide if i want to switch from Female Mi'qote to Viera and from Samurai to Dancer. Someone help me decide lol.
Switching classes like that is mostly down to if you care more about the story or leveling. Personally, I probably won't touch Dancer or Gunbreaker until I finish the MSQ/get my main class up to 80

Dougieflesh

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Milky Way Ghetto
I'm so excited to get this process started again. I've been doing next to nothing in 14 since my static finished farming O12S in January. I love this game so much.

P.S. can anybody PM me an invite to the Era discord?

Meia

Oct 26, 2017
Hoping to at least get to 4.3 or so before tomorrow night, but probably won't be able to. Tons of quests just have tons of scenes, and screw skipping story. :p

Going to be awkward turning to Viera at 2am friday morning and doing 4.1 or 4.2 content. :p

Also on Ultros, and thinking about whether I want to stay in the guild I am or not. It's not dead, just quiet. Made good use of the NN while I still could since it was always lively, but getting kicked out after you hit a certain point in the story made the game a lot more boring. No chat = bored to tears.

Aesthet1c

Oct 27, 2017
So stoked for Friday! Got my Ninja to 70 just in time to decide to play my Black Mage in Shadowbringers instead lol. Although I may still go full time Gunbreaker, or change my mind 10 more times before Friday. Who knows... I just know I'll be there to throw down on Friday!

Stoof

Oct 25, 2017
Whelp I messed up. I wanted to get back into the game, so I bought Stormblood without realizing that Shadowbringers would get me that for preordering. Oh well.

BiohunterX

Oct 27, 2017
FB_IMG_1561136284430.png

Animekatt

Oct 25, 2017
So much hype! Will be changing to a Viera. AST, DNC and RDM will be my main 3 jobs. Oh and Fisher.

Hexxen-panda

Oct 25, 2017
Squeenix really out here pulling out all the marketing money and convincing the Canadian government to place the Canada Day long weekend on the early access weekend <3

Azuran

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Where are my Aether peeps at? We need to get together someday!

Adamantoise represent here!

fr0st

Oct 28, 2017
There's gonna a ton of people spoiling in chat by shouting so be wary of that

Status
Not open for further replies.