• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
unknown.png

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, it was obvious they would move more towards using the crafting procs with the recent crafting rework. So many of the skills are made with that in mind.

Balfour

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
wonder what the second trial will be

I can't see two actual primals unless we gonna get accessories too

But its quite possible is a new crossover even trial. Similar to Rathalos

considering FF7R is right around the corner from when this would drop, its possible there will be an event

Allard

Oct 25, 2017
wonder what the second trial will be

I can't see two actual primals unless we gonna get accessories too

But its quite possible is a new crossover even trial. Similar to Rathalos

considering FF7R is right around the corner from when this would drop, its possible there will be an event

Could also have a story trial that doesn't have an EX version like Steps of the Faith or the Crystalis from ARR.

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017
Sucks that they're going back to the old relic model. Wonder what that means for the future of eureka type content.

Allard

Oct 25, 2017
Sucks that they're going back to the old relic model. Wonder what that means for the future of eureka type content.

They say something in the live translation I missed? I thought they had decided to make the content "independent" aka it didn't rely on previous content like the old relic quests as mentioned from full version of live letter info on the content. They also mentioned traveling to new places related to the story of Bozja Citadel across multiple patches.

aceface

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Old relic was so horrible, a summary "fuck you" to everyone who complained about Eureka, now we get to do shit like run E1S 100 times again, yay

Edit: Also no fanfest dates. And Yoshida says NO to a Primals NA tour! Fuuuuuuuuck youuu

I'm salty

SunKing

Oct 25, 2017
My guess is new relic whatever will be an in-between mix. I.e. You travel to the new place (Bozja Citadel ruins?), but what you do there doesn't require you to be in a party like Eureka did (thank God) to make progress on said relic.

Status
Not open for further replies.