• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
The LTTP post is around 3300 words lol. Probably will post tomorrow at a better time where I can respond.

Also finally did the Warring Triad questline.

Actually wiped three times at Zurvan hilariously. Someone pulled early and we all got cleaved leaving everyone dumbfounded. 2nd time no one knew mechanics and we had too many deaths. Had someone get sassy at me for saying the word "damn" after the 2nd wipe, it aint that serious folks. 3rd time the mechanics were explained incorrectly and caused a full party wipe. Got it the 4th time lmao. Though story wise
So Unukalhai is totally another part of us like Ardbert, isn't he? Only(?) survivor from that star and he possesses the echo. Not to mention Elidibus bringing him over and how Shadowbringers ends with him plotting something, makes me think we will get more out of him soon.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
The LTTP post is around 3300 words lol. Probably will post tomorrow at a better time where I can respond.

Also finally did the Warring Triad questline.

Actually wiped three times at Zurvan hilariously. Someone pulled early and we all got cleaved leaving everyone dumbfounded. 2nd time no one knew mechanics and we had too many deaths. Had someone get sassy at me for saying the word "damn" after the 2nd wipe, it aint that serious folks. 3rd time the mechanics were explained incorrectly and caused a full party wipe. Got it the 4th time lmao. Though story wise
So Unukalhai is totally another part of us like Ardbert, isn't he? Only(?) survivor from that star and he possesses the echo. Not to mention Elidibus bringing him over and how Shadowbringers ends with him plotting something, makes me think we will get more out of him soon.
Yeah, most likely. Yet another character from a raid storyline that will probably show up in the MSQ at some point. That's why I kinda suggest people do them all if you can. You never know what they'll pull from.

Pyros Eien

Oct 31, 2017

Was doing Tsukuyomi EX unsynced clear yesterday and we wiped 3 times on meteors because of ppl going to the wrong letters, 2 of which were the offtank somehow not remembering his letter. Like, you're the only offtank, you always get a marker, you go to A with it. How hard can that be? Luckily got it in the end cause we had good DPS so once we finally managed to get past meteors alive, she just kinda melted. Did a party before that couldn't clear her cause lvl 80s doing 5k and less DPS somehow, with 25% echo.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
Was doing Tsukuyomi EX unsynced clear yesterday and we wiped 3 times on meteors because of ppl going to the wrong letters, 2 of which were the offtank somehow not remembering his letter. Like, you're the only offtank, you always get a marker, you go to A with it. How hard can that be? Luckily got it in the end cause we had good DPS so once we finally managed to get past meteors alive, she just kinda melted. Did a party before that couldn't clear her cause lvl 80s doing 5k and less DPS somehow, with 25% echo.

I joined one yesterday. I need Tsukuyomi Ex for WT and never saw a WT group all week. We wiped to the meteors every time. The healers couldn't figure out where to go, no matter how many times we tried. After the seventh or eight wipe, I just left. That group wasn't clearing.

the_id

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, guys, so I've finally completed Eden's Gate 1-4 and all of them were done through groups from the Duty Finder.
Now I want to tackle Savage mode. How do I go about finding a group for this? Especially those who wouldn't mind doing practice runs and do having a couple of wipes

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Ok, guys, so I've finally completed Eden's Gate 1-4 and all of them were done through groups from the Duty Finder.
Now I want to tackle Savage mode. How do I go about finding a group for this? Especially those who wouldn't mind doing practice runs and do having a couple of wipes
I'd say you go into party finder and either look for one or you make your own group, designate it as a learning party and go from there

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
Problem is leveling a Machinist is ROUGH holy crap. The initial levels are so bad, a lot of what makes Machinist interesting is locked at high levels, whereas RDM has basically the complete rotation at level 50 with only a few ogcds and finishers added at higher levels.
I actually found that MCH started being pretty fun at around level 40. It's one of the only jobs I've actually enjoyed playing at a low level.

Deleted member 24149

Oct 29, 2017
I really hate PF, E3S all week and no luck.

Hopefully another week of gear and some i460 weapons helps out with the DPS checks.

I would start by watching a guide on some of the mechanics in the first fight so you have an idea what what you'll need to do to survive up until the adds show up. Preferrably its good to have an idea of all the mechanics in case your group can make it past there.

Initially join a phase 1 learning party. And then based off that look at what you need from there.

Also if you're on PC look into a program called Advanced Combat Tracker. Even if you don't want to use add ons like Cactbot (Equivalent to WoW's Deadly Boss Mods) its a good way to see how well you're performing DPS wise and from there you can upload logs to fflogs.com to analyze them even deeper and see how you compare with the rest of the playerbase.

Savage has DPS checks that require a decent amount of job performance. And since the raid tier is fresh there aren't many i460, 470, or 475 pieces around there to really carry DPS especially on the earlier fights.

Edit: I recommend searching your own name on fflogs right now. Chances are someone has probably already uploaded logs that included you on them so you can see how you're performing now. You should be aiming for 50-75 percentile DPS in i450 gear.

Crispy

Oct 27, 2017
Any tips on getting to know SAM? I'm trying to pick it up during the post ARR quests, just so my BRD isn't grossly overleveled by the time I hit Heavensward and I don't burn out on it as I can't use any skills above 50 until HW.

I was hoping the old guy from which you get the job would show you the ropes, but his next quest is on lvl 52 and there is no meaningful explanation/tutorial in the game. I'm getting confused by all of the skill names, combo's and the huge SEN blotches on my screen. I'm trying to put the skills in a logical place on my crossbar, but it's a bit much to take in at once.

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully another week of gear and some i460 weapons helps out with the DPS checks.

I would start by watching a guide on some of the mechanics in the first fight so you have an idea what what you'll need to do to survive up until the adds show up. Preferrably its good to have an idea of all the mechanics in case your group can make it past there.

Initially join a phase 1 learning party. And then based off that look at what you need from there.

Also if you're on PC look into a program called Advanced Combat Tracker. Even if you don't want to use add ons like Cactbot (Equivalent to WoW's Deadly Boss Mods) its a good way to see how well you're performing DPS wise and from there you can upload logs to fflogs.com to analyze them even deeper and see how you compare with the rest of the playerbase.

Savage has DPS checks that require a decent amount of job performance. And since the raid tier is fresh there aren't many i460, 470, or 475 pieces around there to really carry DPS especially on the earlier fights.

Edit: I recommend searching your own name on fflogs right now. Chances are someone has probably already uploaded logs that included you on them so you can see how you're performing now. You should be aiming for 50-75 percentile DPS in i450 gear.

I just searched my own name and nothing :(

If I don't speak about the parser in game or post screenshots with it, is there any risk that I get banned? I've always been curious about my dps as I feel I'm a pretty solid player.

Abhor

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
I just searched my own name and nothing :(

If I don't speak about the parser in game or post screenshots with it, is there any risk that I get banned? I've always been curious about my dps as I feel I'm a pretty solid player.

As long as you don't talk about any 3rd party stuff ingame you'll be fine. Plenty of hardcore prog streamers/youtubers record with an ACT overlay showing DPS and are fine. Basically don't use it to harass people in chat.

Pandora012

Oct 25, 2017
Any tips on getting to know SAM? I'm trying to pick it up during the post ARR quests, just so my BRD isn't grossly overleveled by the time I hit Heavensward and I don't burn out on it as I can't use any skills above 50 until HW.

I was hoping the old guy from which you get the job would show you the ropes, but his next quest is on lvl 52 and there is no meaningful explanation/tutorial in the game. I'm getting confused by all of the skill names, combo's and the huge SEN blotches on my screen. I'm trying to put the skills in a logical place on my crossbar, but it's a bit much to take in at once.

Personally i kinda just played with it to learn how to get it working. I generally use 3 different techniques in order to use the different types of Iaijutsu. Higanbana, Tenka Goken, and Midare Setsugekka. Read the skills to see the combos. I believe one is Hakaze, Jinpu, and Gekko. Another Hakaze, Shifu, and Kasha. Final one i can remember Hakaze and Yukikaze.

Sen_gauge_pve1.png

Each combo should light up one of the guards like above. Depending on the combination of the above will determine what your Iaijutsu skill will turn into. ie Higanbana, Tenka Goken, and Midare Setsugekka

This is a pretty quick and dirty explanation, but it should help some.

Deleted member 18021

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Super basics, look at the guide on The Balance if you want more specifics:

You have three combos which give you Sen: Kasha, Gecko, and Yukikaze. They also have positional requirements for Kenki bonuses.
Hakaze -> Shifu -> Kasha (Ka). This wants to be done on the flank. Shifu will also reduce your weaponskill cast time by 13%.
Hakaze -> Jinpu -> Gecko (Getsu). This wants to be done by the rear. Jinpu will give you a 13% damage buff.
Hakaze -> Yukikaze (Setsu). You can do this anywhere.

AoE combos are dead simple:
Fuga-> Mangetsu (Getsu)
Fuga -> Oka (Ka)

If that's confusing, just think of them by the colors they correspond to. Beating up a dummy helps a lot.

You spend the Sen on Iaijutsu, which changes based on how many Sen you have: One for Higanbana (DoT), Two for Tenka Goken (AoE), and finally Three for Midare Setsugekka (Big Dick Damage). You want to keep Higanbana up as consistently as possible, and then go for Midare or Tenka depending on the situation. Keep your chain going through Iaijutsu (e.g.: If you've done Kasha, want to spend it on Higanbana, but your Jinpu buff has expired, go through Gecko to Jinpu first, then use Gecko after applying Higanbana), and you'll do fine.

Turn the Sen gauge to the simple mode in the HUD options because there's really no need for it to be so big.

As for Kenki, you're going to be spending it to use Kaiten to buff your Iaijutsu until you get to level 62, when you'll start to learn other skills that use it. Don't worry about it too much until you get there.

Last edited:

Crispy

Oct 27, 2017
Thx Pandora012 and MochaKoffee , will have a look later with your explanations to see if it makes some more sense. I guess a training dummy somehwere is going to feel sore tonight!

And thx to TheYanger and CRiSC0 , very useful infographic and I completely forgot about POTD!

Last edited:

CRiSC0

Oct 27, 2017

This helped me the most when I started with SAM. Just find a target dummy and practice the rotation.

Last edited:

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Do we have dates yet on when the next content updates are coming, specifically dungeons, Eden part 2 and post-MSQ?

Right now I'm in that lull where the only incentives I have left are leveling up jobs, but FE: Three Houses is already scratching my "number go up" itch, so I haven't logged in aside from collecting weekly Eden drops.

Also, now that I'm done with Shadowbringers' story, I had a couple of lore-based questions. These are spoilers, obviously:

1. Since the Scions were essentially given "fake bodies" while in the First, why is it that Thancred gets both his eyes back but Y'shtola is still blind?

2. Sidenote, I feel like they're pretty inconsistent with how Y'sh's blindness works. Apparently she can still read ancient tablets but can't see the sky?

3. I'm a bit confused on the whole thing with Graha Tia/Exarch. So the Exarch is a far in the future version of Tia who wakes up from the Crystal Tower? From my understanding he's the same guy from the Crystal Tower Raid, except he wakes up years later in the Source, and then goes back in time to the First? Yeah it got a bit weird.

4. Does WoL not suffer the same time discrepancy traveling between Source and First as the others? If they go back to Source for story reasons and then go back to First, then won't years have passed during the latter like before?

5. When the dwarf member of the Warriors of Darkness traveled to the Source, were they given a Lala body to "blend in", essentially? Because in the First there are no Lalas, just dwarves.

DarkChronic

Oct 27, 2017
Bit of a dumb question(s) incoming.

I'm on my first playthrough, still working through ARR. Really enjoying myself, but had two questions pop up as I go:

1) Playing as a Warrior, and that glowing light when my beast mode bar fills is kind of annoying. Any way to turn it off? Right now I'll just unequip/equip the crystal.

2) How do I change/try new jobs? And when I do, do I start at Level 1 for that job? I'm currently level 38 and I don't really understand the process of switching over to a new job. If I start at Level 1 again, how do I quickly get to my normal level if I completed all the low level quests?

Thanks all!

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017

I'm on my first playthrough, still working through ARR. Really enjoying myself, but had two questions pop up as I go:

1) Playing as a Warrior, and that glowing light when my beast mode bar fills is kind of annoying. Any way to turn it off? Right now I'll just unequip/equip the crystal.

2) How do I change/try new jobs? And when I do, do I start at Level 1 for that job? I'm currently level 38 and I don't really understand the process of switching over to a new job. If I start at Level 1 again, how do I quickly get to my normal level if I completed all the low level quests?

Thanks all!

1. Idk.
2. Switch your main weapon to that of another job. Equip a level one now and you will become a level 1 archer. Equip a level 1 goldsmith main and you will become a goldsmith. For leveling fighting classes, go outside, kill stuff and do fares to level up until you can do dungeons. You can palace of the dead as well I think starting at 10.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Do we have dates yet on when the next content updates are coming, specifically dungeons, Eden part 2 and post-MSQ?

Right now I'm in that lull where the only incentives I have left are leveling up jobs, but FE: Three Houses is already scratching my "number go up" itch, so I haven't logged in aside from collecting weekly Eden drops.

Also, now that I'm done with Shadowbringers' story, I had a couple of lore-based questions. These are spoilers, obviously:

1. Since the Scions were essentially given "fake bodies" while in the First, why is it that Thancred gets both his eyes back but Y'shtola is still blind?

2. Sidenote, I feel like they're pretty inconsistent with how Y'sh's blindness works. Apparently she can still read ancient tablets but can't see the sky?

3. I'm a bit confused on the whole thing with Graha Tia/Exarch. So the Exarch is a far in the future version of Tia who wakes up from the Crystal Tower? From my understanding he's the same guy from the Crystal Tower Raid, except he wakes up years later in the Source, and then goes back in time to the First? Yeah it got a bit weird.

4. Does WoL not suffer the same time discrepancy traveling between Source and First as the others? If they go back to Source for story reasons and then go back to First, then won't years have passed during the latter like before?

5. When the dwarf member of the Warriors of Darkness traveled to the Source, were they given a Lala body to "blend in", essentially? Because in the First there are no Lalas, just dwarves.

1. Honestly don't know. She can see Aether of things, maybe those tablets were special

3. Exactly it.

4. The say really early on that the two are close enough now that the time discrepancy is gone.

5. Idk about this one.

cdyhybrid

Oct 25, 2017

5.1 should be Octoberish, which will have MSQ, the first Nier raid, and other stuff. Eden wings are 5.2 and 5.4. We don't have specific dates for any of these though, no.

RE: the spoilers
1) I thought I recalled him taking off the bandana before leaving the source, which would presumably imply that he didn't actually lose an eye.
2) She "sees" by sensing aether. Think Daredevil. She can read the tablets because they are infused with aether. There's no aether in the void of space.
3) Exarch is G'raha from a future timeline where the Rejoining of the First is successful and the WoL and all the Scions die. Cid and the Ironworks (and their descendants) work to find a way to undo it, which leads them to the Crystal Tower and the slumbering G'raha within. This is touched on more in The Twinning.
4) Unclear from what I remember, but it is stated that the WoL has a stronger connection between the worlds so they might not be subject to the same thing the others were.
5) Dwarf beards aren't necessarily connected to their face. The one you see in the healer role quests takers off her helmet at the end and just looks like a regular Lala.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown

Next dungeon and MSQ content will come in 5.1, which will be late Oct/early Nov. Eden 5-8 will be in 5.2, which will probably be Feb 2020.

1) *shrug*

2) I'm pretty sure she can only kinda "see" things near her.

3) Yes. Garlond Ironworks employees woke up Tia after the Calamity happens, and then they work together to send Tia and the tower back in time to the First to prevent the Calamity from happening.

4) It mentions how the time dilation is always in flux and it just happens to settle down and become close to 1:1 when you get there, very concidentally

5) The healer role quest is all about the lala/dwarf WoD. Basically, (hopefully this tag works for spoiler in a spoiler if you want to play the role quest yourself) dwarves are literally just lalas that wear a hat. The beard is part of the hat. Female lalas/dwarves also wear the beard/hat. The lala WoD took off the hat/beard and got exiled from the dwarf community.

SOLDIER

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Next dungeon and MSQ content will come in 5.1, which will be late Oct/early Nov. Eden 5-8 will be in 5.2, which will probably be Feb 2020.

1) *shrug*

2) I'm pretty sure she can only kinda "see" things near her.

3) Yes. Garlond Ironworks employees woke up Tia after the Calamity happens, and then they work together to send Tia and the tower back in time to the First to prevent the Calamity from happening.

4) It mentions how the time dilation is always in flux and it just happens to settle down and become close to 1:1 when you get there, very concidentally

5) The healer role quest is all about the lala/dwarf WoD. Basically, (hopefully this tag works for spoiler in a spoiler if you want to play the role quest yourself) dwarves are literally just lalas that wear a hat. The beard is part of the hat. Female lalas/dwarves also wear the beard/hat. The lala WoD took off the hat/beard and got exiled from the dwarf community.

3. Makes me wonder what would happen if the Tia from the present would be freed. Does he have to remain asleep until the future time, or is that no longer a concern? If it's the latter then they should go wake up the poor boy.

5. This is wild and makes me wonder why the dwarves had beard wars to begin with (and how they're even made)

Actinium

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
California

Thanks all!

For the beast bar, you can go into the HUD customizer from the menu and select the beast bar then hit the settings gear and use the checkbox to switch that hud element to 'simplified' mode, which is just a flat colored bar rather than a unique art asset.

For new jobs, you need to meet the minimum requirements and then start a quest chain that will lead to you getting a new job crystal. You start at the bottom level for any new jobs you pick up, so if you wanted to switch gears from warrior to black mage you'd have to start as a level 1 thaumaturge by grabbing a quest in i think ul'dah, while if you continued leveling warrior until you were 50 and had advanced the MSQ to ishgarde you could grab the quest to change to dark knight which starts at lvl 30. Just swap weapons to change jobs you have crystals for. There's a lot of guides to quickly leveling alt jobs but generally do your roulettes, spam palace of the dead/high heaven/FATEs, and queue for the highest level dungeon you have access to.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
3. Makes me wonder what would happen if the Tia from the present would be freed. Does he have to remain asleep until the future time, or is that no longer a concern? If it's the latter then they should go wake up the poor boy.

5. This is wild and makes me wonder why the dwarves had beard wars to begin with (and how they're even made)
The idea is that he sleeps until he's needed. He seems to have made his peace with that. Since the Calamity was avoided, he's going to seemingly remain asleep past the point where he was woken up in the Calamity timeline. (Don't ask how he doesn't just fade out of existence in the First since the timeline in which he was awoken was seemingly avoided. I'm half convinced that the 5.X MSQ will be about how we didn't really prevent the Calamity, only delayed it or something)

We don't really know anything specific other than the fact that they're giant assholes. They literally shut diseased people in a cave (including lala WoD's sister) and then exiled lala WoD for curing them just because she broke their traditions while doing so. They're real pricks re: their traditions. "Lali ho" is cool and all but high key fuck the dwarves, I'm glad the healer role quest ended with the dwarf/lala you were with leaving them behind and being better for it (Sin eater version of lala WoD only healed those without dwarf helmets, the lala/dwarf you do the role quest with put their own helmet on the sin eater WoD so it wouldn't heal itself, she literally stopped a sin eater and saved many people by taking off her helmet but dwarves are assholes)

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
The idea is that he sleeps until he's needed. He seems to have made his peace with that. Since the Calamity was avoided, he's going to seemingly remain asleep past the point where he was woken up in the Calamity timeline. (Don't ask how he doesn't just fade out of existence in the First since the timeline in which he was awoken was seemingly avoided. I'm half convinced that the 5.X MSQ will be about how we didn't really prevent the Calamity, only delayed it or something)

We don't really know anything specific other than the fact that they're giant assholes. They literally shut diseased people in a cave (including lala WoD's sister) and then exiled lala WoD for curing them just because she broke their traditions while doing so. They're real pricks re: their traditions. "Lali ho" is cool and all but high key fuck the dwarves, I'm glad the healer role quest ended with the dwarf/lala you were with leaving them behind and being better for it (Sin eater version of lala WoD only healed those without dwarf helmets, the lala/dwarf you do the role quest with put their own helmet on the sin eater WoD so it wouldn't heal itself, she literally stopped a sin eater and saved many people by taking off her helmet but dwarves are assholes)

depends on time travel rules. If it's avengers endgame it's 2 distinct separate timelines now. As he hasn't disappeared, that is likely what they're going with.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017

1. Thancred never lost his eye aparantly. It's just him being emo.

2. She sees aether, so like, paint and ink give off different aether because of the stuff they are made of. The sky doesn't have aether (because the sky is just space/light hitting stuff which she can't see) and the stars are too far away to detect the aether of.

3. If ShB didn't happen to us (as in none of this going to the first) then we would die to black rose and shit would hit the fan.
So what would happen without shb (G'raha's time line) is we die, world goes to shit and hundreds of eyars later he's woken up by the future Garlond Steelworks (lead by a descendant of Biggs) and they all work together using all the kknowledge from the raids (omega, Alex, Crystal Tower) to turn the tower into a TARDIS.
G'raha then jumps to the source to stop bad stuff from happening but ends up being waaaaay early (which is good because it takes him a long time to work on his aim and technique in grabbing people).

So this G'raha is our G'raha, from CT, the one who slept, just from our future (a future that has been prevented). Which is why we know him (if you were good and did the CT raids) and he knows us.

4. The Source and it's shards opperate on different time scales BUT coincidentally the Source and the First are synced up for the time being (ie from now on until FFXIV goes down). The rest of the scions weren't as luck as they have been there multiple years in the weeks/days they've been gone from the source but when we get to the first time is 1:1.

5. Dwarves are Lalas. Lalas are Dwarves. Just like Galjent or whatever are Miqote.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
Been doing the Labyrinth of The Ancients for the SAM/MNK set for my SAM. And after 15 runs, only missing the chest piece. Glamour is true endgame.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Super basics, look at the guide on The Balance if you want more specifics:

You have three combos which give you Sen: Kasha, Gecko, and Yukikaze. They also have positional requirements for Kenki bonuses.
Hakaze -> Shifu -> Kasha (Ka). This wants to be done on the flank. Shifu will also reduce your weaponskill cast time by 13%.
Hakaze -> Jinpu -> Gecko (Getsu). This wants to be done by the rear. Jinpu will give you a 13% damage buff.
Hakaze -> Yukikaze (Setsu). You can do this anywhere.

AoE combos are dead simple:
Fuga-> Mangetsu (Getsu)
Fuga -> Oka (Ka)

If that's confusing, just think of them by the colors they correspond to. Beating up a dummy helps a lot.

You spend the Sen on Iaijutsu, which changes based on how many Sen you have: One for Higanbana (DoT), Two for Tenka Goken (AoE), and finally Three for Midare Setsugekka (Big Dick Damage). You want to keep Higanbana up as consistently as possible, and then go for Midare or Tenka depending on the situation. Keep your chain going through Iaijutsu (e.g.: If you've done Kasha, want to spend it on Higanbana, but your Jinpu buff has expired, go through Gecko to Jinpu first, then use Gecko after applying Higanbana), and you'll do fine.

Turn the Sen gauge to the simple mode in the HUD options because there's really no need for it to be so big.

As for Kenki, you're going to be spending it to use Kaiten to buff your Iaijutsu until you get to level 62, when you'll start to learn other skills that use it. Don't worry about it too much until you get there.

Thanks for this, as someone who dabbed into SAM before too this will come in super handy!

TheYanger

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Thx Pandora012 and MochaKoffee , will have a look later with your explanations to see if it makes some more sense. I guess a training dummy somehwere is going to feel sore tonight!
A lot of people run POTD on new jobs from floor 1. It introduces skills more slowly that way. Sam is pretty basic but any job where you suddenly get 20 skills dumped on is gonna take some parsing through your abilities to wrap your head around no matter how hard or easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.