• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Finally got WVR to 50 with a combo of Ixali beast tribe dailies and turning in some cheap HQ items for leves that I could find off the MB. Not sure why I did it as I don't really plan to get into crafting, but now that I have a lv 50 crafter, I guess I can finally do the Moogle beast tribe quests and get that sweet Moogle Dance emote and mount. Guess getting those is going to be my next in-game goal while waiting for 4.5.

Jaaake

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
I re-subbed the other day but I've quickly fallen back into... okay so now what do I do.

How's PF these days? Can you clear 12 in there yet? I stopped playing when I got my healer BiS but I suppose I could gear Bard or something

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I made a second account just last few weeks, it takes quite a while to get through ARR though. I timed it at ~35hours for base ARR(I did level 2 classes to 50 though in parallel, but it didn't add much time because I was alternating between them when I outleveled the MSQ too much due to Road to 60 buff) and ~20hours for the post 2.0 ARR MSQ.

Anyway it's worth taking some time to check all your skills, organize them on bars and then just do the MSQ and just check stuff on the wiki when you're lost or want to do something else. There's not many daillies to do until you reach heavensward stuff imo, you can run roulettes for gear but it's not very useful since you'll get fine gear just doing the first few MSQs in HW. If you hit 50 before the heavensward release though you might have issues with ilvl to do story content maybe, if you did after you have gotten a box with i90 blue class gear which is enough to clear everything basically with the other rewards you get from doing the MSQ(right side accessories and weapons).

Is Fireworks and Fish don't mix the start of Heavensward or is it still the ARR MSQ?

I'm not going to do another character due to time constraints and I remember I spent quite a while grinding triple triad cards on this character and I'll get back into that again. IIRC I got some rare cards of the times. No idea if they're still rare or as hard to get now.

My first port of call is trying to set up my UI how I want it. It's overload compared to TESO.

I even forgot how to check my mail lol. Took me a bit to remember. There are lots of new style quest markers around as well. Much has changed since 2015! It's all quite overwhelming.

Deleted member 24149

Oct 29, 2017
I have screenshots of how long it took me to get from Level1 to 70 patch 4.3. I'll post that shit when I get home. Base ARR took me 16 hours though. 2.X content took me another 8 hours. This is skipping cutscenes though.

StalinTheCat

Oct 30, 2017
I've started playing again the game and I still find it extremely good :)

Is there a EU FC? Is it different from the one on Ultros? Sorry for the dumb question, I didn't see any EU-specific FC on the first post.

Arcus Felis

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
Finally caught up and unlocked (almost) all of the content. Still need to try Eureka though, and begin to tackle decently hard content.

Deleted member 888

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Like I said, it's from patch 2.2, which is ARR. ARR consists of patches 2.0-2.5. The first Heavensward quest is called Coming to Ishgard, and you're just a little bit shy of 70 main story quests away from it.

Ah I didn't click that's what you meant. I thought once I hit lvl 50 quests it was Heavensward. So I have a long way to go!

If I change job class I'm right to assume I would have to work my way back up to level 50 to continue with this quest? I'm currently a summoner and I think I'd like to try another DPS class for doing story quests.

I'm really not bothered about a guild and dungeon content right now, just want to try this out like how I play TESO which is mostly SP with some random group finder content when needed. Though I play as a templar in TESO so I can do dungeon healing queues which speeds things up. Healing in FF14 is far more traditional healing it seems, so a million skills to keep track of. Healing in TESO is pretty straightforward with a gamepad.

Just jumping back in 3 years later with a summoner at level 51 is some confusing shit. I *think* I could switch to red mage and get an instant level 50, but that would have the same issue of dumping a load of skills on me at level 50.

Aurelia Borel

Oct 30, 2017
Ah I didn't click that's what you meant. I thought once I hit lvl 50 quests it was Heavensward. So I have a long way to go!

If I change job class I'm right to assume I would have to work my way back up to level 50 to continue with this quest? I'm currently a summoner and I think I'd like to try another DPS class for doing story quests.

I'm really not bothered about a guild and dungeon content right now, just want to try this out like how I play TESO which is mostly SP with some random group finder content when needed. Though I play as a templar in TESO so I can do dungeon healing queues which speeds things up.

Just jumping back in 3 years later with a summoner at level 51 is some confusing shit. I *think* I could switch to red mage and get an instant level 50, but that would have the same issue of dumping a load of skills on me at level 50.

Haha, yeah the quests in the initial ARR patch (2.0) get you to 50, but all of the subsequent ARR patches are also level 50 quests. It'll be the same with Heavensward and Stormblood, just ten levels higher for each. And yeah, changing your job means you have to level the class up to 50 if you want to use it to continue MSQ.

As long as you have Stormblood, you can unlock Red Mage in Ul'dah if you have a battle class leveled to 50. There will be a dump of skills, but Red Mage is probably one of the easiest jobs to learn even with said dump. At level 50, the rotation is pretty static outside of proc RNG, so once you understand the core mechanic of dualcasting and storing mana for your melee combo, you'll be set until you start getting some of the level 60+ abilities.

Deleted member 888

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Haha, yeah the quests in the initial ARR patch (2.0) get you to 50, but all of the subsequent ARR patches are also level 50 quests. It'll be the same with Heavensward and Stormblood, just ten levels higher for each. And yeah, changing your job means you have to level the class up to 50 if you want to use it to continue MSQ.

As long as you have Stormblood, you can unlock Red Mage in Ul'dah if you have a battle class leveled to 50. There will be a dump of skills, but Red Mage is probably one of the easiest jobs to learn even with said dump. At level 50, the rotation is pretty static outside of proc RNG, so once you understand the core mechanic of dualcasting and storing mana for your melee combo, you'll be set until you start getting some of the level 60+ abilities.

Do you think red mage is an "easier" job to have fun with to just go through questing?

It's that or trying out some physical dps like monk/samurai/ninja. All of which would have to be levelled, but at least there is a bit of learning along the way.

Arcus Felis

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
Red Mage is very, very easy to play. You have no DoTs to maintain, no pets, just two jauges to keep balanced, melee combos that you should only use when said jauges are full, half of the time your spells will be cast instantly, making moving around the battmlefield a breeze as you don't have the kind of commitment some other DPS have (such as BLM)...
I played Summoner during Heavensward (and did Savage content, and optimized my DPS, and read one hell of a guide to do so). Needless to say, Red Mage is piss easy to play in comparison, and as it turns out very fun to play.
I'll have to check the actual DPS I'm doing though... Didn't play with the app in years.

Aurelia Borel

Oct 30, 2017
Do you think red mage is an "easier" job to have fun with to just go through questing?

It's that or trying out some physical dps like monk/samurai/ninja. All of which would have to be levelled, but at least there is a bit of learning along the way.

So I'm leveling Red Mage myself right now (not to go through story content, though, since I'm all caught up on that), and I personally find the job really fun to play. In part because of its simplicity and the flow of its rotation. I don't know if that makes it necessarily easier for questing (because most main story content is pretty easy and forgiving to begin with), but I suppose it could in the sense that you have less vying for your attention than with the melee jobs you mentioned, all of which have more complicated rotations.

What's the job you already have leveled to 50?

Deleted member 888

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I'm leveling Red Mage myself right now (not to go through story content, though, since I'm all caught up on that), and I personally find the job really fun to play. In part because of its simplicity and the flow of its rotation. I don't know if that makes it necessarily easier for questing (because most main story content is pretty easy and forgiving to begin with), but I suppose it could in the sense that you have less vying for your attention than with the melee jobs you mentioned, all of which have more complicated rotations.

What's the job you already have leveled to 50?

Summoner. Or well I levelled arcanist and then changed it into summoner.

Aurelia Borel

Oct 30, 2017
Summoner. Or well I levelled arcanist and then changed it into summoner.

Ah, okay. Are you at all interested in healing, by any chance?

I only bring this up because DPS queue times suck, and since you already have Summoner, you could unlock and use Scholar for faster queue times when you have to grind levels to reach the next MSQ (which you will eventually have to do). Assuming, of course, that you want to keep leveling SMN at all.

Deleted member 888

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ah, okay. Are you at all interested in healing, by any chance?

I only bring this up because DPS queue times suck, and since you already have Summoner, you could unlock and use Scholar for faster queue times when you have to grind levels to reach the next MSQ (which you will eventually have to do). Assuming, of course, that you want to keep leveling SMN at all.

Possibly, I always like the idea of being a healer and playing support. Just worried about how tough healing is in FF14.

What is Scholar healing like?

Aurelia Borel

Oct 30, 2017
Possibly, I always like the idea of being a healer and playing support. Just worried about how tough healing is in FF14.

What is Scholar healing like?

Healing in FFXIV is generally only as tough as the group you're in makes it. Well, some savage/extreme content is just hard on healers period, but it can still be a lot of fun to play the role once you're used to it.

SCH is a shield healer with powerful mitigation and single target heals, as well as some party buffs. Your fairy makes up a lot of your overall healing output, and you'll manage it somewhat similarly to how you control your egis on SMN. At low levels, you can literally let your fairy do all the healing and just DPS, but I do think it's the hardest healer to learn and master if you haven't healed before. WHM is definitely the easiest and would be my recommendation for budding healers, but you have to level it. SCH has the advantage of leveling alongside SMN, and if you're already used to how SMN works, SCH might be easier for you to pick up than if you were transitioning to it from a different job.

Not necessarily trying to convert you to a healer main, of course (though full transparency: I am one, and I love it). I mainly just bring it up because you can use SCH to level SMN in a pinch when DPS queues are taking too long.

Deleted member 888

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Healing in FFXIV is generally only as tough as the group you're in makes it. Well, some savage/extreme content is just hard on healers period, but it can still be a lot of fun to play the role once you're used to it.

SCH is a shield healer with powerful mitigation and single target heals, as well as some party buffs. Your fairy makes up a lot of your overall healing output, and you'll manage it somewhat similarly to how you control your egis on SMN. At low levels, you can literally let your fairy do all the healing and just DPS, but I do think it's the hardest healer to learn and master if you haven't healed before. WHM is definitely the easiest and would be my recommendation for budding healers, but you have to level it. SCH has the advantage of leveling alongside SMN, and if you're already used to how SMN works, SCH might be easier for you to pick up than if you were transitioning to it from a different job.

Not necessarily trying to convert you to a healer main, of course (though full transparency: I am one, and I love it). I mainly just bring it up because you can use SCH to level SMN in a pinch when DPS queues are taking too long.

Fair points, but do remember even although I have a 51 summoner, I have no idea how to play it again and was never really all that invested in 2015 anyway. Ran some dungeons, such as Thornmarch to get my Moogle book (and dungeons needed for quests), but other than that is was questing and playing cards lol.

I wouldn't be worried about end-game healing, I really just want to enjoy the quests for now and see if I stick around long-term. If I could manage some of the regular dungeons or dungeons needed for stories as a scholar I might give it a go. Rather than DPS queues.

Aurelia Borel

Oct 30, 2017
Gotcha!

I'm not super versed in SMN/SCH myself (mained SCH in Midas Savage, but my current main fluctuates between WHM and AST), but if you ever have healing questions, I can help answer them.

And if you end up checking out Red Mage...well, it's not my main, but it is quickly becoming my DPS alt, so I can share what I've learned.

StalinTheCat

Oct 30, 2017
I loved playing as healer (WHM), but I might have been unfortunate in terms of party play (or I am just pure shite), as I was struggling to keep everyone alive.
Currently playing as SMN and loving it, although the queue times are legendary :(

Pyros Eien

Oct 31, 2017
I have screenshots of how long it took me to get from Level1 to 70 patch 4.3. I'll post that shit when I get home. Base ARR took me 16 hours though. 2.X content took me another 8 hours. This is skipping cutscenes though.

Yeah my times were reading text/watching cutscenes. I was playing through old content cause it's been so long so I read everything again since I didn't remember a lot of stuff. There was a lot of foreshadowing or just references that I forgot. I didn't even remember Nero was in the MSQ. It did confirm there's a lot they could cut to make it smoother though. The whole "finding the heroes before you fight Titan" was so utterly pointless when they don't actually help you with anything. The whole part in Coerthas at least kinda sets the tone for Heavensward by giving you a glimpse in the fucked up society they have, but it could be so so much shorter. The post ARR has a lot of fillers too. A bunch could be summed up by a 10secs cutscene.

I stopped at HW cause I only bought the starter edition for that secondary account, I'll just wait until ShB to buy all the expansions at once, seems like a waste to buy SB now since I probably won't be dual logging for a while anyway, and if I am it'd be for BLU stuff, which is capped at 50 so a starter edition is more than good enough.

Astral

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I finally finished the Doman Enclave last week and it was very fulfilling. Pimping out the Brume is gonna be great. I need 4.5 yesterday though. I really hope they do something, ANYTHING, about the post game in the next expansion. I log in once a week now just to do a daily. I do a daily a week because it gets repetitive and boring as hell doing the same two dungeons every day.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
I've been leveling WHM lately. I'm up to level 66 with it now. I'm terrible. I'm pretty sure I'm the worst healer on Primal. I got Bardam's Metttle a few days ago in Leveling Roulette and it was terrible. I feel sorry for any group that gets me as a healer.

Aurelia Borel

Oct 30, 2017
Frankly, Bardam's Mettle sucks even for veteran healers because of how hard everything hits there. It especially sucks when you're with a tank that's leveling and isn't geared for big pulls, but they try to pull big anyway. Which usually ends in disaster. There are other dungeons where you can be undergeared and limp your way through big pulls, but Bardam's Mettle will absolutely punish you for trying that.

SunKing

Oct 25, 2017
No Ultros Christmas event this year?
I saw this on the subreddit:

GOLDENGNOME-2018.png

Arcus Felis

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
And done with Alphascape (Normal).
That last fight... Pure genius:
Omega taking an human form was rather clever. I was not expecting him to split into a female and a male one. My first thought upon seeing him was "Well, shit, Nomura's curse strikes again, we fight a bishonen dude" (in reference to famous Manly Men Doing Manly Things plotline - check that webcomic, you will thank me later). Then I realized after reading some comments that it was actually a look closer to Amano's drawings. Cue the "Ooooooooooh!!!" reaction.

Also, the music is fittingly epic.

All that left for me to do is unlock Suzaku, try Eureka (really mixed feelings about that content), stuff myself and try to do actual difficult content. And level up my alts. And play with friends. Well, I'll have plenty of things to do.

Apoptomon

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Someone take away my conductor's baton for the good of the realm, lol. I mean, I passed both the 2-token and 3-token versions of the event, but only by scraping by with minimal audience satisfaction. It's like the Rufus' Welcoming Ceremony marching sequence all over again!

Deleted member 24149

Oct 29, 2017
Yeah my times were reading text/watching cutscenes. I was playing through old content cause it's been so long so I read everything again since I didn't remember a lot of stuff. There was a lot of foreshadowing or just references that I forgot. I didn't even remember Nero was in the MSQ. It did confirm there's a lot they could cut to make it smoother though. The whole "finding the heroes before you fight Titan" was so utterly pointless when they don't actually help you with anything. The whole part in Coerthas at least kinda sets the tone for Heavensward by giving you a glimpse in the fucked up society they have, but it could be so so much shorter. The post ARR has a lot of fillers too. A bunch could be summed up by a 10secs cutscene.

I stopped at HW cause I only bought the starter edition for that secondary account, I'll just wait until ShB to buy all the expansions at once, seems like a waste to buy SB now since I probably won't be dual logging for a while anyway, and if I am it'd be for BLU stuff, which is capped at 50 so a starter edition is more than good enough.

Lowkey I fucking love the bit before you fight titan because its part globetrotting and part talking to NPCs you'll end up revisiting later and the whole feast feels like a reward for your character.

However the corrupted crystal arc you do prior to garuda is fucking bullshit.

Deleted member 888

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So I did the red mage quest and got the equipment, but to be honest it's a dump of skills and the same confusion as presented on my summoner.

I think I'll just stick to my summoner and try and watch some YT guides on how to setup my UI and what skills I should have slotted. I'd appreciate any recommendations.

It was mentioned earlier in here sticking to summoner will help with scholar and I could have a healing class for dungeons. Scholar is at level 1 for me anyway, so can someone explain that logic? Wouldn't I be as well just levelling a white mage for healing if it's easier to heal on? Or does summoner/scholar share gear or something?

So with all this uncertainty still about how to progress, last night ended up just being a few hours of triple triad again lmao. Some new NPCs on the golden saucer since 2015. I got two cards off Lewena out of the 3 she can drop.

I also might change from my lalafell but I need one of those potions. It seems I missed out on the free one from some level 50 quest. Not really in the mood for spending more money just to race reroll. Not yet anyway.

StalinTheCat

Oct 30, 2017
I've done the level 67 trial yesterday from Stormblood
Emanation
and it was fun! Still looking to join a FC, as the last one pretty much self imploded after people simply stopped logging in...
Is everyone here (including people from Europe) in the ERA FC? Is there a discord or a specific Europe-FC?

Aurelia Borel

Oct 30, 2017
So I did the red mage quest and got the equipment, but to be honest it's a dump of skills and the same confusion as presented on my summoner.

It does look like a dump, I'll agree, but it's really not that bad once you understand how the rotation works. You're basically just jumping between hardcasting short spells (Verfire/Verstone if procced, otherwise Jolt) to get dualcast, then instacasting the long spells (Verthunder/Veraero), building up your mana evenly until about 80 or so of each, then you do your 123 melee combo. Everything else at 50 is pretty much either used on cooldown or for AOEing (which is situational).

It was mentioned earlier in here sticking to summoner will help with scholar and I could have a healing class for dungeons. Scholar is at level 1 for me anyway, so can someone explain that logic? Wouldn't I be as well just levelling a white mage for healing if it's easier to heal on? Or does summoner/scholar share gear or something?

Do you have SCH unlocked (done the quest, have the soulstone)? If you have both unlocked, they should share the same level since they share the same base class.

Last edited:

Deleted member 888

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It does look like a dump, I'll agree, but it's really not that bad once you understand how the rotation works. You're basically just jumping between hardcasting short spells (Verfire/Verstone if procced, otherwise Jolt) to get dualcast, then instacasting the long spells (Verthunder/Veraero), building up your mana evenly until about 80 or so of each, then you do your 123 melee combo. Everything else at 50 is pretty much either used on cooldown or for AOEing (which is situational).

Do you have SCH unlocked (done the quest, have the soulstone)? If you have both unlocked, they should share the same level since they share the same base class.

Ah, I don't have it unlocked, doh lol.

I think I am going to stick with summoner for now anyway. The pet should help with questing too.

Kyonashi

Oct 24, 2017
UK
Jumped back in to clear the content before Shadowbringers, and I expect it'll take me until at least Part 1 of 4.5 is released.

I've just finished 4.1's story, and I'm halfway through Deltascape (Rabanastre is next), but I had one question: What's the current standard gear I should be aiming for? It looks as if its Ryumyaku (i360) and Scaevan (i390), is that correct? Currently just rocking Lost Allagan left side so I'm i314.

Aurelia Borel

Oct 30, 2017
Jumped back in to clear the content before Shadowbringers, and I expect it'll take me until at least Part 1 of 4.5 is released.

I've just finished 4.1's story, and I'm halfway through Deltascape (Rabanastre is next), but I had one question: What's the current standard gear I should be aiming for? It looks as if its Ryumyaku (i360) and Scaevan (i390), is that correct? Currently just rocking Lost Allagan left side so I'm i314.

In terms of tome gear, yeah that's the best you can get right now. Ridorana Lighthouse also drops i360 gear, so once you get there you can use it to supplement your mendacity spending. When you get into Alphascape normal you can start collecting drops for i380 gear to replace the i360 stuff (until you can replace it all with i390 gear, of course). It's also worth nothing that when Orbonne comes out, it should drop i390 gear, so just like with Ridorana and mendacity gear, you'll be able to use Orbonne to supplement your genesis gear. Weapon-wise, the fastest and best upgrades would be extreme primal weapons (Suzaku EX weapons are i385), but you could farm O8N to get the i360 tome weapon as a placeholder if you need something before you tackle primals (or if you don't want to do the extreme fights, then it'll have to last you until you can get the i390 tome weapon).

HyperFerret

Oct 25, 2017
think I'll just stick to my summoner and try and watch some YT guides on how to setup my UI and what skills I should have slotted. I'd appreciate any recommendations.
Summoner uses almost all of its skills besides the following:

Break (weak outside of like the first 4 ARR dungeons)
Physick (Waste of time when you could be shooting laserbeams)
Drain (healers will cover you, maybe only useful during solo instances)

Summoner plays differently from 50, 60 and 70. But your main goals are: keep your DoTs up (Bio and Misama), use your Aetherflow skills (try to time the cooldowns so you are never wasting it, this takes practice), and don't leave Trance too early unless you are going to end the fight soon or the boss is transitioning. Also make sure your pet stays alive, it's about 1/3 of your total dps by the end of the fight.

You don't have to manually control your pet but learning to do so can help you line up buffs and skills with your party members, like a Ninja's Trick Attack during Contagion. But you can clear most content with the pet on AI if it is too much to keep track of.

Speaking of pets, Garuda is currently better in this patch, since Ifrit was nerfed a bit. Titan should never be used except for solo instances.

Summoner is a job that can adjust on the fly, but maintains a pendulum-like rotation going back and forth between Trance, Aetherflow and Bahamut phase over and over. People who say it has a two minute rotation are kinda right, but it's more like three smaller rotations used together in order. Basically opener -> Aetherflow -> Trance -> Aetherflow -> Trance -> Aetherflow -> Bahamut and repeat with minor changes because you lack the opener part.

If you die this messes this dance up, especially if you just used Aetherflow. But if you can master the job you'll be the AoE king >:D

Pyros Eien

Oct 31, 2017

Yeah as mentionned that's the right stuff. For the weapon, the easiest/fastest way short of getting carried 10times in Suzaku EX by FC people is to get 1000mendacity > rowena token, 4x sigmascape deltoid from Sigma normal V4.0 > prototype tomestone then use 1 coin from each of the 2 24man dungeons to buy the solvent to make i370. Alternatively if you have money, you can buy the HQ 380 weapons.

Also to get started faster on catching up, do the bounties in Ishgard and SB towns for Centurio seals. 105 a day x2, 100 a week x2, can buy i330 lost allagan gear with those, can buy a full set(or well whatever pieces you fit around your mendacity purchases) pretty quickly.

Mature

Oct 25, 2017
IMG-20181220-004245.jpg

I must of done at least 300 of Snowcloak - 300 The ARF and 300 The Vault cos that's all I remember doing during this 2k mentor runs.

Mature

Oct 25, 2017
Wait...220 days...did you do 9-10 mentor roulettes a day? :O

On working days (5 days) I did between 10 to 7 mentors. On my days off I did between 30 to 40 (40 IF I get guildhests/nm primals/in progress. 30 was a must)

Also along the way I managed to get the War Bear and the War Lion too. I'm 93 short for Drk War Panther.

There was a few weekends that I was away though so could of been less days. I really enjoyed doing mentor runs apart from getting Ramon ex shiva ex titan ex. It was a nightmare lol o7

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
I tired farming Susano Ex's dog over the weekend and Lakshmi Ex tonight. Those fights are pretty easy now. Tsukuyomi normal in Trial Roulette is worse than them.

Pyros Eien

Oct 31, 2017
I tired farming Susano Ex's dog over the weekend and Lakshmi Ex tonight. Those fights are pretty easy now. Tsukuyomi normal in Trial Roulette is worse than them.
They were easy even back in 4.0. Lakshmi was literally a fight you could one shot on your first run, as long as you applied the "use the item everytime she does anything" strat. Didn't prevent pub groups from wiping and disbanding every now and then but they were definitely among the easiest of the extreme primals they've done.

Then again Bismarck and Ravana were pretty easy too, although Bismarck had a lot more chances to just fail and the weather part was a mess due to a fair amount of people not being able to tell the yellow from the green(and I don't mean they were bad, I mean literally couldn't tell because of color blindness and just not being different enough), Ravana just had that one bit that was dumb unless you used PLD/DRK tanks to just cooldown through it because WARs couldn't Holmgang anything.

I'll just wait for ShB to farm dogs though, will be a lot faster. Unless I get bored and the final super dog looks really good.

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
I wonder if they'll ever increase the mount drop rates for the current EX primals. I've gone back to do some of the ARR Primals for the ponies and they seem to drop mounts pretty often. I've done Lakshmi EX 25 times (have the totems to prove it) and have seen the mount show up on maybe five of those runs (someone else always gets it of course). Pretty sure I'm going to have to run it 99 times to get enough tokens to just buy it.

Pyros Eien

Oct 31, 2017
Meh not a fan of the final dog so guess I'll wait. Last primal looks quite different than what I expected. Still very excited about the patch, need that BLU skill hunting gameplay.

Rikalaus

Oct 30, 2017
I've done the level 67 trial yesterday from Stormblood
Emanation
and it was fun! Still looking to join a FC, as the last one pretty much self imploded after people simply stopped logging in...
Is everyone here (including people from Europe) in the ERA FC? Is there a discord or a specific Europe-FC?

Theres no Euro ERA FC, but depending on what server your on you can always check on the official forums, theres alway FC's recruiting on there, thats how i found mine on Zodiark (EU).

Status
Not open for further replies.