• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkeband

Banned
Nov 8, 2017
If I was Yoshi I would be absolutely livid

I'd be livid that my developers haven't gotten audio switching in-client working after half a decade, something every other game in existence can do.

In other words, if that's the issue, it's his own fault. And even if it's not the issue, it's still been a completely solvable issue for every player.

CrazyHal

Nov 1, 2017
D7SADm1WsAsiyid.png

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
So fates will have a new design where you receive tokens if the requirements are met. Fates at least have a better purpose now.

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
Ehhh only 1 job quest? I mean I guess creating unique stories for each job for multiple quests wasn't viable in the long term but thats a bummer. Hope Roll Quests make up for it.

EDIT: Adding in the inferior theme years later... ;) I do like that its not just white. The cream color is good.

Haubergeon

Jan 22, 2019
Giving skills the ability to stack up charges of themselves is a great idea - reminds me of how a handful of abilities in FFXI worked like that. I like it.

FLCL

Oct 27, 2017
So far everything sounds great and the stuff in the leak that now seems to be correct sound awesome as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.