• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Abhor

Oct 27, 2017
NYC
Yeah I'm tossing my hands up lol. It's not the gear as we both have the earrings. I have a higher level character (70 vs 60). Then there is the fact that she seems to be gaining double exp from all sources like PotD, FATES, Duty Finder ect. Makes it hard to keep up when we try to level new things together but it's whatever. Just curious.
Double xp from all sources sounds like the road to 60 buff new characters on preferred servers get.

Pyros Eien

Oct 31, 2017
One thing to remember about primal themes is they often have various phases that follow the progression of the fight. For example Shiva theme changes A LOT between the early part and the late part, so this one will probably evolve in an interesting way too.

arimanius

Oct 27, 2017
I have a really dumb question. I quit playing before heavensward and I see I can get it free right now. I'm interested in coming back once shadowbringer drops. My understanding is I still need to get stormblood which includes heavensward along with shadowbringer so there's no reason to worry about getting the free heavensward. That sound right?

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I have a really dumb question. I quit playing before heavensward and I see I can get it free right now. I'm interested in coming back once shadowbringer drops. My understanding is I still need to get stormblood which includes heavensward along with shadowbringer so there's no reason to worry about getting the free heavensward. That sound right?

It's still worth getting Heavensward since it's free anyway. At this point, there's no point buying Stormblood as buying Shadowbringers comes with all previous expansions, including Stormblood.

Astral

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
One thing to remember about primal themes is they often have various phases that follow the progression of the fight. For example Shiva theme changes A LOT between the early part and the late part, so this one will probably evolve in an interesting way too.

Oh god please give me some butt rock for Titania phase 2.

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm...kind of disappointed by the Gunbreaker mount. It looks cool but not using anything from VIII is weird. I was finally hoping we would get an VIII mount besides the T-rex one.

Pyros Eien

Oct 31, 2017
I'm...kind of disappointed by the Gunbreaker mount. It looks cool but not using anything from VIII is weird. I was finally hoping we would get an VIII mount besides the T-rex one.
The tank mounts are kinda just quick reskins, they're just incentives not really original stuff so that makes sense.

Interesting point was that the GBK mount was flying, even though it was the basic mount. Currently the old tank mounts still don't fly(some of the very few mounts that don't).

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
The tank mounts are kinda just quick reskins, they're just incentives not really original stuff so that makes sense.

Interesting point was that the GBK mount was flying, even though it was the basic mount. Currently the old tank mounts still don't fly(some of the very few mounts that don't).
Oh I know they are but the reskin I was expecting was Behemoth and it would be using VIII's Catoblepas lol

latest

Last edited:

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
Centurio Seal limit increase! Finally.

That new retainer menu is nice.

ALL mounts can fly!

Wazzy

Oct 25, 2017
I was suffering through that boring part about the characters and the stream crashes when it looks close to ending.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
I'm actually really, really interested to see what happened to the Warriors of Darkness after our little run in post-HW.

Status
Not open for further replies.