• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aceface

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Getting into higher level crafting/gathering.

Can someone explain the folklore stuff you buy w/ red crafting scrips. I'm trying to get Hawk's Eye, says it's unlocked with Geological Folklore - Othard but when I click that item online it says it only unlocks azim spring water, nightsteel ore, palladium ore, & silvergrace ore. What's the deal? Any other requirements?

Geological Folklore-Othard is the item you need to unlock it, yes. I'm not sure what resource you are looking at, but it's wrong. That book also unlocks Hawk's Eye.

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
My (Japanese original) Encyclopedia Volume 2 arrived today, and while I haven't had much time to spend with it just yet, it looks to be as good as the original!

And for the language buffs, pages 34-40 seem to be worth the price of admission alone as they contain a complete explanation of both the Eorzean and Kugane writing systems plus more stuff on the dragons' language!

Wow!

Way back when Stormblood first came out, back at our former home (hope it's OK to link there), we tried to decipher this language, and while that was basically correct, there are also a number of ligatures for when there are two vowels in a row (frequent ones like oi, iu, ou, ei but also for ones that almost never occur in modern Japanese words, like eu, ui, or ua). I can't wait to delve into this and read it all!

There's also a Matoya's Hat in-game item; not sure if I really need this but maybe there will be a secondary market for it.

I;m ecstatic that SE is putting the effort into these kinds of lore books. Michael-Christopher Koji Fox is amazing, as is fellow loremaster Banri Oda. I wish there were a way to be a contributor to this kind of thing.

Thanks for your impressions of the book, that sounds like some good stuff. I hope I can get a hold of Volume 1 one of these days if/when they ever restock on the SE store.

ReginaldXIV

Nov 4, 2017
Minnesota
I've been off and on with FFXIV since 4.1, only really returning for story content and then leaving until the next update. So my ilvls are all over the place and I'm super behind on Eureka. At what elemental level should I be to join Pagos? I've gotten a few different responses ranging from lvl 21 to the max level of 35.

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017
I've been off and on with FFXIV since 4.1, only really returning for story content and then leaving until the next update. So my ilvls are all over the place and I'm super behind on Eureka. At what elemental level should I be to join Pagos? I've gotten a few different responses ranging from lvl 21 to the max level of 35.
You can join at lv 20, but the map just plain sucks compared to the other 2 so I can see why you got those responses. NM's have higher spawn requirements, longer cooldowns, and some cap that lets no more than 2 to pop within X minutes. And on top of that, traversing the map to reach the higher NMs is really difficult under lv 30 cause theres this long alley with mobs that have sound aggro that will one shot you if you run past them.

If you're bothering with relic, go in no later than lv 25. That's when the light step unlocks so gaining lvs in anemos past that point won't help your relic progress.

If you just want to lv so you can do Hydatos when it launches; focus on the challenge log, you'll get 3 lvs per week with it. If that's too slow, find some lv 35 in Pagos with a 2 seater mount willing to carry you to the NMs.

Menchi

Oct 28, 2017
UK
Has anyone else ever lost their housing to auto-demolition, even after accessing it within the notification period? I think I've been hit by a bug as I definitely accessed my estate the last time I got an email, and haven't had any since, but now my house and my items/Gil are gone too.

Deleted member 24149

Oct 29, 2017
You can join at lv 20, but the map just plain sucks compared to the other 2 so I can see why you got those responses. NM's have higher spawn requirements, longer cooldowns, and some cap that lets no more than 2 to pop within X minutes. And on top of that, traversing the map to reach the higher NMs is really difficult under lv 30 cause theres this long alley with mobs that have sound aggro that will one shot you if you run past them.

If you're bothering with relic, go in no later than lv 25. That's when the light step unlocks so gaining lvs in anemos past that point won't help your relic progress.

If you just want to lv so you can do Hydatos when it launches; focus on the challenge log, you'll get 3 lvs per week with it. If that's too slow, find some lv 35 in Pagos with a 2 seater mount willing to carry you to the NMs.

To piggyback. If you're level20+ you should honestly be in pagos because the EXP from any NM is much greater than anything you'd get from Anemos even weighing in the amount of time it takes to pop it. At 20 I'd recommend you AFK at the house near the level21 Aetheryte and join in from there. Once you hit level21 and unlock that Aetheryte I'd recommend sitting around where Igloo spawns. You can easily make the 20-25 NMs by returning and using the level21 aetheryte and be able to catch up to any NM on the NE or NW side before it dies. The only two I'd worry about is Goat and Cow due to how fast they can melt and how far they are even from the Igloo spot.

Cactbot's Eureka plugin is also really useful if you happen to use ACT.

Jaaake

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Has anyone else ever lost their housing to auto-demolition, even after accessing it within the notification period? I think I've been hit by a bug as I definitely accessed my estate the last time I got an email, and haven't had any since, but now my house and my items/Gil are gone too.
Saw a bunch of people saying the same over recent months but I don't think there's any official confirmation of a bug yet. Reports by players tend to be a bit nebulous

Pyros Eien

Oct 31, 2017
But have you entered the house again within 30days of that first time and stuff? Their automessaging mailing system is fucked, but if you enter the house regularily it should be fine. If you were waiting on a mail though and haven't entered it in a while, then yeah it'll be gone.

Housing not worth it if you don't log in regularily anymore, until they add instanced housing or something. Kinda hoping Ishgard housing is instanced, so they can just let people own a house forever in there without the stupid demolition system. That or bigger appartments, that'll work too.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Did anyone preorder the new encyclopedia? I pre-ordere and the launcher says it's available now, but I've not been charged yet.

Kronotech

Oct 28, 2017
As a longtime casual Monk who has played since 1.0, it bums me out when I come across some rotation guides people put together, that make me feel like I'm a horrible gamer now. I can't seem to follow that quickly to put out the numbers I'm apparently supposed to be putting out.

Not that I'll give up MNK but are there other dps jobs that appear more forgiving with rotations that are easier to master? I've been leveling up my AST and PLD as well and I keep reading that AST is a more difficult healer. Yeesh.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
As a longtime casual Monk who has played since 1.0, it bums me out when I come across some rotation guides people put together, that make me feel like I'm a horrible gamer now. I can't seem to follow that quickly to put out the numbers I'm apparently supposed to be putting out.

I know what you mean. I play NIN and I'm terrible at it. I can't seem to get any better and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I can't even get to the 50th percentile in Ex or Savage content. It always feels like I'm being carried.

Fraxin

Oct 28, 2017

Not that I'll give up MNK but are there other dps jobs that appear more forgiving with rotations that are easier to master? I've been leveling up my AST and PLD as well and I keep reading that AST is a more difficult healer. Yeesh.

Haven't played Monk myself. But from what I played, DRG and SAM were not so difficult.

HyperFerret

Oct 25, 2017

Samurai, Dragoon and Red Mage are easiest to play in my experience. Easiest healer is white mage for sure.

Don't be discouraged by rotation guides, it's too much info to take in all at once for any job. Master it bit by bit while practicing on a dummy or in older trials. Old trials will still teach you to move while doing your rotation while not actually risking a wipe for the whole team. If you have friends/FC, you can ask them to run some ARR or HW primals unsynched and have them go slow enough to where you can still do your rotation without the boss dying too fast. Another way is to use 24-man raids, since each individual user has less weight on their shoulders and it's expected for not everyone to be bringing in top tier numbers.

I don't play monk, but for instance, I'm still learning the ways of summoner, and it was piece by piece. First learning what each skill did. Then making sure I could keep my DoTs up at least 80-85% of the time. Then it was a matter of knowing how to prioritize which spells in which order. And after that it was learning which skills to weave, and when to do them. I still do average numbers, but at least I can go into any fight with more confidence than I had before.

scy

Oct 25, 2017
By and large, the 'easiest' DPS rotation is probably DRG. It's a follow the flowchart 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9 rotation. That is a gross exaggeration but the base non-oGCD pattern is very static with zero flexibility that isn't super fight specific nitpicky and also ignores a lot of the more strict timings involved with it (oh no you delayed a jump you are now setting yourself back forever in your rotation). That said, you'd find many people will make that same argument for every melee since at the core every rotation is just that - a static rotation. Monk gets a special consideration, at least in my opinion anyway, since the only way to be competitive at Monk nowadays means doing TK openers which are wholly divorced from how basically you play Monk normally (aka, Fist of Wind based TK / double TK openers). It's still not "hard" and it's a case of muscle memory but it's at least something you haven't been doing for most of your leveling process which makes it a suddenly new thing. And then NINs can make the argument with TCJ giving them a timing reset in their opener and---

--and that can go on for awhile. Basically, there isn't necessarily going to be an easiest that doesn't boil down to a core point of practicing the rotation. Learn it in chunks. Isolate parts of it. For Monk, it's get your basic triplets in order since the timers of DK, Twin Snakes, and Demolish lets you be flexible; then you can start working in keeping your oGCDs lined up properly / Riddle of Fire windows; then you work in your TK opener; last thing to work on is min/maxing your GCDs to learn how to TK under every Riddle of Fire and Riddle of Wind + PB your stacks back. Your goal is to get as much of the rotation known to the point that you're not constantly thinking "and next comes...?" I mentioned it in a previous post that was probably 8,000 characters too long but XIV Analysis is really good at getting your consistency down with the basic rotation aspects. Don't worry about the finicky things, start with the biggest pieces and move on down to the specifics. Know your GCDs. Know your timers. Know your cooldowns. Then you can work on knowing your rotation specific tricks to get more out of your DPS. 50th percentile isn't about being flashy. It isn't, even at this point, about gear. It's about having your basics down.

Ninja has maybe one big 'exception' to the above in that doing your first Ninjutsu correctly, or more specifically delaying your Ten Chi Jin* a few seconds, helps a lot in keeping all of your timers lined up properly without any drifting. That's basically getting your opener Suiton, resetting early with Kassatsu, waiting out _two_ other Ninjutsu uses. This is, basically, a Ninjutsu on the pull, a Ninjutsu around 0:13, a Ninjutsu at 0:33, a Ninjutsu at 0:53, and then your TCJ around 0:55~0:57. This is super technical and goes against a point from above but this is one of those things that if you get in early then you'll build that consistency on your Ninjutsus and, specifically, your Trick Attacks without it going weird. The rest of Ninja is a bit of flexibility in that you're basically only worrying on two things with your GCDs: Keep up Shadow Fang without refreshing early and Keep up Huton without overcapping the duration. And, really, the Shadow Fang one is the only worry since Armor Crush can basically be thought of just making sure you use it 1 time _somewhere_ every 30 seconds. You can worry about the specifics of that (used at spots to make sure you're not Armor Crushing during Duality, during Trick Attack) later when you're not finding yourself Armor Crushing at 50s left or dropping Huton ever. Because of how this works out, this means your GCDs are basically something you plan around every 60s / 120s cycle so you get into very familiar patterns. Your oGCDs are important but due to how you want to use many of them, getting consistent with the above solves everything: Duality is just before an Aeolian Edge (don't worry about delaying this into Tricks, it's not worth costing you a use), Dream Within a Dream is every 60s inside of a Trick Attack, TCJ is every second Trick, etc.

*Assuming Bhava -> TCJ opener with 5th GCD Trick Attack. This is the bread and butter safe assumption but felt like giving the stipulation just in case!

A lot of that go over your head? Good! There's a lot to learn and internalize with rotations and there's absolutely nothing wrong with actually being overwhelmed by trying to learn them. It's surprisingly also just really different things that you work on getting into muscle memory since you just do them so, so, so much. Get the big pieces together. Practice. There's no harm in just actively trying to get better. Take it as fast or as slow as you're comfortable with. My general practice any time I want to pick up learning an opener is to know what my buttons are and go through the act of pushing them all at a slow speed. I learn a lot of what my rotations for multiple jobs are like with how specific parts of my rotation and a fight interact. Maybe that works for you maybe it doesn't and that's okay. For something I'm calling the basics I'm by no means calling them easy; they're just the foundation of everything. This is why I've always been a pretty big believer of just always "trying" since all content is some level of practicing your buttons and getting comfortable, and then you'll eventually reach the point of things like, "Oh, that's my fourth Demolish refresh so that's approaching Riddle of Fire being back." You'll get there eventually, just take it at your pace and use the tools available to you to get comfortable.

Last edited:

Pyros Eien

Oct 31, 2017
Man SE does a Cybrmonday "sale" and all they have for sale is 8emotes. They added the korean stuff from last year or whenever, if you want a clipping nightmare dress. Looks great as long as you're standing up to pose, but anything else and it'll look dumb.

Deleted member 24149

Oct 29, 2017
I still got the 4 Fantasia potions I bought from the last sale so I think I'm good. Fantasia addition is a biiiiitch.

Gonna keep on leveling alts tho so I can milk the weekly scripts and have an army of retainers to gather mats before 5.0 launch.

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
Finally coming back to the game after a good couple of months break and decided to start the Relic grind, am I good to just jump into the NM train right away in Anemos?

Menchi

Oct 28, 2017
UK
Finally coming back to the game after a good couple of months break and decided to start the Relic grind, am I good to just jump into the NM train right away in Anemos?

I'd say get to level 12-14 using the Challenge Log first to be honest. They give between 30-70k per completion so shouldn't take too long.

That said, I suppose you could ride the FATE train and use the challenge log to get you from 17-20 quickly.

Lunatic

Oct 27, 2017
Any EU folk got their shipping info for EE2 yet? I preordered mine same day it appeared and nothing yet, just 'validated',

edit: Oh, shipping delay? if only there was some pre emptive announcement that people want to buy it so they can sort it out early ¬_¬

Pyros Eien

Oct 31, 2017
Still waiting for the Journey to the West stuff to come to the Mogstation...
They had these as part of special promotion stuff I'm not sure they'll put them in the Mogstation, been so long it'd be in by now I think? I grabbed a code from ebay when they ran the promotion in europe a while back, was definitely worth it, the mount is great because it does absolutely no noise(or like nothing noticeable).

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Finally got some gold chests from the bunnies in Pyros. Wonder if the rate of gold chests dropping went up because as soon as I tried putting Offensive Logograms on the MB the price immediately started dropping as well lol.

aceface

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Finally got some gold chests from the bunnies in Pyros. Wonder if the rate of gold chests dropping went up because as soon as I tried putting Offensive Logograms on the MB the price immediately started dropping as well lol.

Just more people getting to Pyros probably. This past week as I was grinding out the rest of Pagos it was packed in there.

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Just more people getting to Pyros probably. This past week as I was grinding out the rest of Pagos it was packed in there.

That's probably it. I saw most of the Logograms were priced in the 180-200k gil/item range when I first looked, then one seller decided to list about 8 entries at 150k gil just undercutting everyone. Sure enough the following morning prices went down further, but that's also more people having them now.

Man SE does a Cybrmonday "sale" and all they have for sale is 8emotes. They added the korean stuff from last year or whenever, if you want a clipping nightmare dress. Looks great as long as you're standing up to pose, but anything else and it'll look dumb.

Actually looks like they held off on releasing that clipping nightmare dress over here for now. Someone on Reddit posted some pics on the dress they brought over and doesn't seem this one clips too badly (at least based on the pictures). Texture quality on the flower pattern on it seems pretty low though based on the pictures, which is pretty disappointing for something they're charging $18 for.

Anyways, I'm still hoping they release that Yuna Summoner outfit on Mogstation one of these days.

SunKing

Oct 25, 2017
They had these as part of special promotion stuff I'm not sure they'll put them in the Mogstation, been so long it'd be in by now I think? I grabbed a code from ebay when they ran the promotion in europe a while back, was definitely worth it, the mount is great because it does absolutely no noise(or like nothing noticeable).
No, they'll put them up eventually. The bulter/maid gear was previously first tied to a dumb limited time promotional event, and those eventually made it onto the Mogstation. They obviously had some contract that had to expire first.

(I'm gonna be a salty motherfucker if I can't ever get that flying cloud.)

Pyros Eien

Oct 31, 2017
That's probably it. I saw most of the Logograms were priced in the 180-200k gil/item range when I first looked, then one seller decided to list about 8 entries at 150k gil just undercutting everyone. Sure enough the following morning prices went down further, but that's also more people having them now.

Actually looks like they held off on releasing that clipping nightmare dress over here for now. Someone on Reddit posted some pics on the dress they brought over and doesn't seem this one clips too badly (at least based on the pictures). Texture quality on the flower pattern on it seems pretty low though based on the pictures, which is pretty disappointing for something they're charging $18 for.

Anyways, I'm still hoping they release that Yuna Summoner outfit on Mogstation one of these days.
Oh I thought it was the nightmare one but yeah it's a different one. Still looks weird, wish this game had flowing cloth tech, at least limited stuff(they do have cloth moving when you're in a windy area, but nothing more), most long skirts look bad because of how "rigid" they are.

Kronotech

Oct 28, 2017
I know what you mean. I play NIN and I'm terrible at it. I can't seem to get any better and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I can't even get to the 50th percentile in Ex or Savage content. It always feels like I'm being carried.

Glad I'm not alone haha. I'm a little too nervous to try Ex or Savage again.

Haven't played Monk myself. But from what I played, DRG and SAM were not so difficult.

Samurai, Dragoon and Red Mage are easiest to play in my experience. Easiest healer is white mage for sure.

Don't be discouraged by rotation guides, it's too much info to take in all at once for any job. Master it bit by bit while practicing on a dummy or in older trials. Old trials will still teach you to move while doing your rotation while not actually risking a wipe for the whole team. If you have friends/FC, you can ask them to run some ARR or HW primals unsynched and have them go slow enough to where you can still do your rotation without the boss dying too fast. Another way is to use 24-man raids, since each individual user has less weight on their shoulders and it's expected for not everyone to be bringing in top tier numbers.

I don't play monk, but for instance, I'm still learning the ways of summoner, and it was piece by piece. First learning what each skill did. Then making sure I could keep my DoTs up at least 80-85% of the time. Then it was a matter of knowing how to prioritize which spells in which order. And after that it was learning which skills to weave, and when to do them. I still do average numbers, but at least I can go into any fight with more confidence than I had before.

Thanks guys. I may give DRG or RDM a shot. I've been playing MNK forever and I'm popping CD's and going through the normal rotations. After seeing this suggested rotation that went on for almost 50 combo's, I panicked. But I guess it is fair to say that I don't take time to practice on a dummy. I've just stuck with what my eyes and fingers are comfortable with as a casual.

...since the only way to be competitive at Monk nowadays means doing TK openers which are wholly divorced from how basically you play Monk normally (aka, Fist of Wind based TK / double TK openers). It's still not "hard" and it's a case of muscle memory but it's at least something you haven't been doing for most of your leveling process which makes it a suddenly new thing.
Funny, the new TK rotation was the one that totally blindsided me, thinking I could now use it at all. I felt dumb that I didn't realize it and now have something new to learn. I then looked into one of the newer basic rotations and it was daunting. If I played more often, this wouldn't be as much of a problem. Playing only on the weekends is when it gets tough.

--and that can go on for awhile. Basically, there isn't necessarily going to be an easiest that doesn't boil down to a core point of practicing the rotation. Learn it in chunks. Isolate parts of it. For Monk, it's get your basic triplets in order since the timers of DK, Twin Snakes, and Demolish lets you be flexible; then you can start working in keeping your oGCDs lined up properly / Riddle of Fire windows; then you work in your TK opener; last thing to work on is min/maxing your GCDs to learn how to TK under every Riddle of Fire and Riddle of Wind + PB your stacks back. Your goal is to get as much of the rotation known to the point that you're not constantly thinking "and next comes...?" I mentioned it in a previous post that was probably 8,000 characters too long but XIV Analysis is really good at getting your consistency down with the basic rotation aspects. Don't worry about the finicky things, start with the biggest pieces and move on down to the specifics. Know your GCDs. Know your timers. Know your cooldowns. Then you can work on knowing your rotation specific tricks to get more out of your DPS. 50th percentile isn't about being flashy. It isn't, even at this point, about gear. It's about having your basics down.
Thanks for everything else here. I'll consider all this when taking some time to dummy practice the TK rotation. Knowing the timing of all CD's seems impossible to me at the moment. I'm visual so I focus on the enemy debuff bar and my CD icons and re-do whenever they're down.

HyperFerret

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that you care enough to address any rotation concerns puts you leagues above the majority of players in this game, so don't stress yourself out too much. Some players I swear don't even know that skills can combo together at all, or just seemingly mash buttons. I've seen really awful players clear content they had no business clearing simply because they lucked out and had teammates who were willing to fill in the dead weight.

You can only get better from here. :D

FLCL

Oct 27, 2017
Hit 70 with DRK, first tank job at 70! Finding the job to be tons of fun, even more than WAR. And Shadowbringer is hyping up DRK even more so was a perfect time to pick it up :D

And also started to jump into Pagos today but damn that was like hitting my head into a wall after Anemos... I actually enjoyed Anemos a lot but Pagos so far is just not fun. It's so hard to move around compared to Anemos and I only managed to find one party where someone could carry me on their mount. Lv 27 though so might just put it on hold and do challenge log until I at least have the teleport crystals which should be done in 2 weeks.

aceface

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Hit 70 with DRK, first tank job at 70! Finding the job to be tons of fun, even more than WAR. And Shadowbringer is hyping up DRK even more so was a perfect time to pick it up :D

And also started to jump into Pagos today but damn that was like hitting my head into a wall after Anemos... I actually enjoyed Anemos a lot but Pagos so far is just not fun. It's so hard to move around compared to Anemos and I only managed to find one party where someone could carry me on their mount. Lv 27 though so might just put it on hold and do challenge log until I at least have the teleport crystals which should be done in 2 weeks.

You can do all the NM's which spawn on the lower half of the map (which is most of them tbh) but trying to get to the ones on the top half is a no go until you are level 30/32, unless you have someone to carry you around.

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
Oh I thought it was the nightmare one but yeah it's a different one. Still looks weird, wish this game had flowing cloth tech, at least limited stuff(they do have cloth moving when you're in a windy area, but nothing more), most long skirts look bad because of how "rigid" they are.

Yeah that would be great, though I'm guessing probably not something we're going to see out of this game. The long skirts definitely do look very stiff (not to mention the feet clipping through the bottom when walking or running always annoys me quite a bit).

Killthee

Oct 25, 2017

Are you on the Primal datacenter? If you are, I can help you with your challenge log tomorrow if you want. Should get you to 30, possibly 31 if some NMs pop.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Man have they talked about quickening the gameplay for solo leveling? Trying to get back into the game but then I begin to do more Stormblood stuff and the amount of quests I need to do per level combined with how slow PLD kills stuff... Feels like every encounter takes a lifetime.

Pyros Eien

Oct 31, 2017
Man have they talked about quickening the gameplay for solo leveling? Trying to get back into the game but then I begin to do more Stormblood stuff and the amount of quests I need to do per level combined with how slow PLD kills stuff... Feels like every encounter takes a lifetime.
SB killing speed is slower on purpose for everyone. PLD, and all tanks really, are actually pretty good DPS in the current meta, much better than healers at least. They keep the leveling rather slow because people pay for the expansion and they want to feel like they get their money worth, I'd assume? Trusts next expansion will shorten the experience a bit by removing the need to wait in queue for group content, and maybe it'll be retroactively applied to old content, but nothing else is planned so far afaik.

FLCL

Oct 27, 2017
Are you on the Primal datacenter? If you are, I can help you with your challenge log tomorrow if you want. Should get you to 30, possibly 31 if some NMs pop.
Thank you for the offer but "sadly" I am on Chaos. But Just gonna do what the other poster said and stay on the lower level and spawn fates there + challenge log. At least I am having more fun that way :) And yeah should get 30 today with the log which means I can go to upper left as well.

I can see Pagos being decent at lv 35 with mount though but really looking forward to Pyros. Hopefully I can be ready with at least one weapon for the next Eureka zone and be there at the start!

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
I'd say get to level 12-14 using the Challenge Log first to be honest. They give between 30-70k per completion so shouldn't take too long.

That said, I suppose you could ride the FATE train and use the challenge log to get you from 17-20 quickly.
Ended up doing a couple of entries in the challenge log yesterday before the reset and managed to get to level 8 in a couple of hours which surprised me, didn't expect the log to be a decent source of xp.

OskarXCI

Nov 11, 2018
The Revival Wings discord is really great. Been able to do some Rival Wings matches during the weekends. I really hope that RW get a map rotation system when they add the second map with 4.5

Status
Not open for further replies.