• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 18021

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If you can get into Alphascape, it's probably going to be the most relatively painless way of gearing up with the partial unlock, yeah.
Probably augment the ryumuaku weapon if you need a decent weapon upgrade in a quick-and-dirty fashion.

Deleted member 24149

Oct 29, 2017
Unless you have the stuff ready for an alphascape weapon I'd recommend the crafted only because you can throw mendacity at it and upgrade it to the i390 weapon which will probably have Weapon Damage on par with at least the Suzaku weapon. Unless they make it on par with the Genesys weapon.

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
"new" race model datamined from 4.5
49896742_2344898672210826_2478616817543675904_n.jpg

Mariage Sorcière

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
Its going to be an unacceptable travesty if the only quality heels in the game end up locked to that godawful race design. An even bigger outrage than the most versatile piece of glam in the game being miqote exclusive.

Oct 26, 2017
Another picture.

Mf84c5l.png

Unless I'm misremembering but that looks pretty close to the
FFXII model? Haven't they just used models from prior games before for certain things? I'm really wondering whether they are going for 12 Viera or they just used a touched up model from 12 for Fran and the player Viera will be a completely different thing.

Regardless I'm curious to see what male Viera look like.

Wheatly

Nov 18, 2017
Hi all. I decided to start playing this (enticed from another thread on Era).

I see that there is this recruit a friend thing going on for some bonuses - anyone willing to recruit me?

Azem

Oct 25, 2017
Cooldowns resetting when entering duties is a small QoL change, but one I appreciate. Entering a duty and not having, say, Aetherflow, because I dared use it while I was waiting happened often enough to annoy me.

Oct 26, 2017
Unless I'm misremembering but that looks pretty close to the
FFXII model? Haven't they just used models from prior games before for certain things? I'm really wondering whether they are going for 12 Viera or they just used a touched up model from 12 for Fran and the player Viera will be a completely different thing.

Regardless I'm curious to see what male Viera look like.

Just to follow up here based on comments in the reddit thread it looks like it's
Fran's model from the FFXII HD version? So I guess not indicative of what the player race will look like.

Meccs

Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Not sure if I'll already resub for this patch... it all sound so exciting though.
First chance for me to figure out a new alliance raid when it actually gets released. Without guides or anything. I never had this experience. I should probably resub...

Qvoth

Oct 26, 2017
I don't agree, he was underwhelming imo
Suzaku with her merry-go-round was much more interesting

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Asking for a friend- Is there any difference between the Full game client and trial client for the game?
They played the trial ver. of the game and then bought the full game but did not redeem the 30 day code
During the trial period they got a character to lvl 35, and want to replay the trial again. They're on Steam but they don't know how to get Steam to download the trial ver. so that his save data could be recognized.

Wheatly

Nov 18, 2017
Hi all. I decided to start playing this (enticed from another thread on Era).

I see that there is this recruit a friend thing going on for some bonuses - anyone willing to recruit me?

Bumping - would appreciate any help

Not sure what is needed - but my Square Enix ID is Wheatly

Edit: found someone, thanks!

Last edited:

Azem

Oct 25, 2017
There's a bit of back and forth (and bacon bread), but it shouldn't take too long.

Didn't clear Orbonne tonight (I think we all tunnel visioned the last boss at 6% and didn't notice the circles. Oops.) Hopefully I'll clear it tomorrow. I'm fairly certain I've seen everything, so it's just dps and pray for a solid group. It was fun learning, I usually wait for guides.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017

I guess it's worth farming for it then. I still need the Scaevan boots, hat, and gloves. And I still need to clear O9S for the accessories, fuck. I hope I still remember how to do that shit. The only reason I couldn't clear it before is because the groups didn't have enough DPS and too many deaths.

jfkgoblue

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Ugh finding a new static for me and my cohealer has been painful, tired of pugs already.

4.5 is alright, but I have a tough time getting excited for odd numbered patches.

B.K.

Oct 31, 2017
Four Lords finished. I'm a bit disappointed that
there wasn't a solo duty team up with Tenzen against Koryu there at the end.

Pyros Eien

Oct 31, 2017
Eh, MSQ is alright but need pt2. The new dungeon from the MSQ is pretty different than other stuff they've done though, kinda like a non shitty Ala Mhigo(the MSQ 70 dungeon).

Gave Seiryu a few wipes in pub. Doesn't look too hard but people have to remember to do their mechanics constantly which seems like it'll not be that fun to clear and can't really outgear it either. Mostly the whole stack stuff but not always full stack that seems to be killing people, and the in/out thing.

djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017
Time to dust of the ol' FFXIV account.
Looking over the notes and I like the MNK buffs to non-positioned attacks.
Don't know if I'll switch back from SAM, as I enjoy playing it way more, but it's a consideration again I suppose.

Also, I kinda just ignored the Ivalice raid content, so I look forward to digging into it.

The ramp up to Shadowbringers starts now.

Status
Not open for further replies.