• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
NOTE: The continued support of this game does not mean that XVI and other Final Fantasy titles are not being worked on. There are multiple teams in Square Enix's BDs. Business Division 2 is helping out with both Tabata's next-gen project (the majority of the team) and the DLC for Final Fantasy XV (a smaller part of the team). Business Division 2 was never going to work on XVI. That goes to another team. So please don't assume that nothing is being done and that XV is taking away precious resources.

Looks like we're getting another episode in! Plus the game is getting more support until next year.
EDIT: Some more info.

Last edited:

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
giphy.gif

DLC must be doing well for them.

KZXcellent

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
DWpYnN2VoAAlIBh.jpg:large

Four Episode DLCs with the first one focused on Ardyn to release throughout this year with the final one hitting next year. Final Fantasy XV is here to stay for awhile.

Ehoavash

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Make it stop damn it

So another FFXV complete edition will come.out next year lol

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So will royal edition have this bundled or do I spend $20 more for another season pass on top of royal edition?

myfatdad

Banned
Dec 4, 2017
That makes me really happy. As someone who bought and finished the game 2 months ago I can't wait for the Royal Edition. Such a great game.

SatoAilDarko

Oct 25, 2017
I'm happy I haven't gotten this game yet. All this content happening before the same ending. I want to play the ending after all these episodes get released.

Strittles

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Aw yiss. I'm always down for more FFXV.

I hope an episode Aranea is in there.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I beat the game sometime early last year so it'll be interesting to see me return to it probably late next year. I'm proud of their enhancements.

Fou-Lu

Oct 25, 2017
So four more episodes and continuous free patches I assume? I can imagine the definitive version of this game on PC with the support of the best fan mods and all the DLC and patches will be something to behold in 2020.

I hope the modding community figures out how to add most of the DLC to the core storyline.